Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Support us on Patreon!

/sci/ - Science & Math


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 160 KB, 1600x955, infinite+time+-+clock.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10710239 No.10710239 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

What is time?

>> No.10710249

A particle

>> No.10710255

>>10710239
the thing that clocks measure

anything else is /phil/ speculation

>> No.10710285 [DELETED] 

>>10710255
9:58 pm

>> No.10710289

>>10710239
The thing left over from the energy being conserved

>> No.10710291

>>10710239
9:59 pm

>> No.10710423

>>10710239
that's a loaded question, something that stops everything happening all at once.

>> No.10710443

>>10710239
A measurement

>>10710255
Clocks don't measure anything though. Humans do.

>> No.10710451

>>10710443
Sapient clocks aren't the norm where you live?

>> No.10710537

Is the idea that time doesn't exist mainstream now? Seen this type of thread crop up every now and then.
I remember heatedly arguing with my friends about this as a teen pointing out how everything we call time just seems to be motion.
I argued the 'motion' was the real thing and 'time' just a label we put on the difference in velocity.

They called me all kinds of retard and told me motion could not exist if time wasn't real and you didn't advance it.
I understand that we need a step/tick to integrate it mathematically or to advance an animation etc.
it just seem strange to me to think that is how nature would have to operate in choppy discrete bits.

>> No.10710543
File: 2 KB, 383x131, 1559687818283.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10710543

>>10710239

>> No.10710563

Everything moves at the speed of light through spacetime
Time is just another dimension that we perceive differently to space

>> No.10710566

>>10710239
The line connecting the lowest entropy state to the highest entropy state.

>> No.10711707

>>10710537
And if time didn't exist, that motion of yours would unleash all the energy it contained all at once, effectively making it teleport.

>> No.10711723

A measure of change

>> No.10711834

>>10710537
>Is the idea that time doesn't exist mainstream now? Seen this type of thread crop up every now and then.
This doesn't matter, just because more people believe it exists doesn't mean it actually does.

>I understand that we need a step/tick to integrate it mathematically or to advance an animation etc. it just seem strange to me to think that is how nature would have to operate in choppy discrete bits.
Well congrats, you still know how to use your brain rather than accept a popular opinion.

>>10710563
>Time is just another dimension
How does a measurement have dimensional properties? You measure something that has dimensions, not the other way around.

>>10711707
>And if time didn't exist, that motion of yours would unleash all the energy it contained all at once, effectively making it teleport.

By what means? The lack of time? It explains itself? Is time synonymous to inertia now?

>> No.10711868

>>10711834
The lack of time, the kinetic energy of said motion would not be spread out over a section of time and would therefore have to either not execute itself at all or in the case that no time means no distribution over "sections" of time, it would unleash all of the kinetic energy at once.
What are you not understanding about this?

>> No.10712342

>>10710239
Baby don't hurt me.

>> No.10712695

>>10710239
The thing you're currently wasting

>> No.10712730

Time is man made, just like money. Time keeps us grounded with reality. Time is also very inaccurate but humans know how to the best bullshitters.

>> No.10712741

>>10711868
>The lack of time, the kinetic energy of said motion would not be spread out over a section of time and would therefore have to either not execute itself at all or in the case that no time means no distribution over "sections" of time, it would unleash all of the kinetic energy at once.
What are you not understanding about this?

The fact that you keep explaining what time is with itself or parts of itself. It doesn't explain itself. What causes time? You're running under the assumption that motion is dictated by intervals we made up and then reifying the intervals of the change in motion as something. "Sections of time", as if it were something real that's physically dividable. Ridiculous.

>> No.10712927

>>10710239
The presence of an eigenvalue of opposite sign to the others in the metric tensor.

>> No.10712990

>>10710537
Its mainstream physics, but not mainstream public knowledge.

>> No.10712999

>>10710239
Time was just quantum gravity all long.

>> No.10713234

Time is moving from one state to another state.
Time is different,and not the same through out the universe.
When black holes or neutron stars collide,they send out a wave.
When the wave hits you it expands or contracts your time.
Space and time are connected to each other. Space/time is a coin with each on a side.so if you travel faster through space,time shrinks or slows down,and vice versa.
Making space/time/speed interconnected.I prefer calling space distance,but it confuses people.

>> No.10713248

Does Time really flow, or is it just our way of experiencing the universe?

>> No.10713364

It's the silver cord, the link of our true observant self peering into here where we partially participate! It is our very own wormhole the window, the tuning into being here or there, when and where it allows perception to jump from place to place!

>> No.10713372

>>10710239
>What is time?
The rate of change in entropy from low to high

>> No.10713714

time is a product of comparing the current shape to shapes stored in memory. its counted by the number of shapes stored in memory between a given shape and the current shape

>> No.10713757

>>10713714
iterate to row: phi distributive over transitive vectors

Set memory merge property to functional, shape range of the/any given n-gon.

Compress to inspect, explode to perfect, and then introduce to reflect.

>> No.10713759

>>10713757
i dont speak autism yet, im still training, but that seems about right

>> No.10713762

>>10713759
{Correction}
im still training -> I'm still in training

My training is now complete.
I am now a trainer, and able to train/initiate others in the way of the phi dunk AKA the golden slam.

>> No.10713764

I have a question in regards to relativity if someone could help out?

So I understand special relativity and the light clock example (I think). I have some thought experiments in regards to that.

Say I'm a long way away from earth, about 1 billion years ago (or whenver dinosaurs existed). Im looking at earth through a powerful telescope and on the surface of earth I see dinosaurs eating leaves etc. I start heading towards earth in my rocket whilst looking at the planet - as I increase my speed, I notice the dinosaurs 'speed up'. By the time I reach earth i've seen the meteor crash, hunter gatherers, an ice age and the industrial revolution.

Now say I did that again from the same point but increased by speed going away from earth. The closer I approach the speed of light, would I see the dinosaurs on earth slow down?

tldr; if i approach a clock at close to light speed, will it spin really fast and inversely, if I speed away from a clock at close to light speed will it slow down?

>> No.10713766

>>10713764
Correct, because the observer and the moment of perspective are being distanced at a fixed constant but to APPROACH anything you have to allow for the law of 'light was there first so you could even see all that was on this Earth to describe'.

>> No.10713767
File: 59 KB, 293x450, 9780452296541.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10713767

This is a pretty good entry level/intermediate physics/philosophy book on the nature of time.

>> No.10713768

>>10713764
when youre moving, you can just consider yourself stationary and the rest of the world as moving. so near C, the dinos would be moving at near C from your pov, and as things speed up their time contracts aka it passes slower for them from your perspective. so yep.

>> No.10713770

>>10713762
how do i know youre not a retarded schizoposter and infact are a smart schizoposter?

how do i get you to be my sensei if you are worthwhile?

>> No.10713773

>>10713770
Because I present my own teaching in front of the correction.
>how do i know youre not a retarded schizoposter and infact are a smart schizoposter?

Well, that looks like my usual universal orgy invitation +1 WITHOUT A PRIMARY INVITEE. That seems fairly standard. Did you want them younger or something?

>how do i get you to be my sensei if you are worthwhile?
Put up with me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjK0CBgApns

>> No.10713779

relatively speaking clocks and time are very similar in that it is the passing of events but also when you really look at it time can be associated with light and it is actually possible to bend light if you are reflecting it from a light source say that it's coming from a floodlight on a football oval but if you're standing behind the golepost you can't actually see directly into the light because of the shadow of the pole but also if an observer is standing in the pavilion looking at the same player on the oval then his perspective may be different even though he/she is wearing a watch or some kind of accurate time keeping mechanism that might say the same thing as the other one, or it might not. It depends.

>> No.10713805

>>10710239

What is space?

>> No.10713809

In principle, it shouldnt matter wether time goes forward or backwards. The laws of the universe should remain the same and produce the same result. However, the weak nuclear force breaks time symmetry indicates that this isnt the case and para icles may have a preference towards going forward but not nackwards in time.

>> No.10713813

>>10712741
Care to explain space without using space or parts of space? Or explain where space comes from?
You're running under the assumption CERN has figured any of this out either.

What, to you, is a dimension, and how does length fall under that but not time.

>> No.10713819

>>10710239
change

>> No.10714037
File: 16 KB, 235x418, 1548011027742.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10714037

>>10710239
Time is the Original Sin of Bad Parenting, Language is the mark of the First Mistake, Silence is the correction saught, and gratitude is the stain.

>Thank you for giving me something to clean up. I'll get right to it.

>> No.10714075

>>10710537
How do you account for time dilation if time isn't real?

>> No.10714077

>>10714075
Well, I just clench if I'm nervous, personally.

>How do you account for dilation when you are the memory of contraction

>> No.10714083

>>10714077
what?

>> No.10714089
File: 212 KB, 1800x974, 1546356104682.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10714089

>>10714083
You, the former and holder of opinion and interpretation, are the resulting contraction of a memetic event.

You are a story of memory retracting from a thought that brings fear to a thought that embraces and educates.

How intelligent you are is the kindness you bring to that memory and the warmth you can gift it along the way.

>I'm here to dicate memes in the great memeocalypse, because I got lazy and let some young fuck decide on the end state of this crazy ride I call, "Mr. Bones Regretful Erection."

>> No.10714090
File: 158 KB, 1200x900, 1548785260254.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10714090

>>10714083
>>10714089
Atomic. Fucking. Dunk.

>> No.10714094
File: 153 KB, 500x510, 1553834229719.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10714094

I am the teacher of silence, so my class is always the silent audience that has stayed obedient and enraptured for the duration of my 'expression'.

The silence within you is eternal and trainable to intellect and imagination.

So, first fucking meme.

>Only needed one person to agree that 'me' meant 'all of us with the exclusion of i'

>> No.10714098

>>10714090
>>10714089
Did you forget you were namefaging when trying to compliment your own post? You post like you're absolutely schizophrenic

>> No.10714104

>>10714098
Given that I work with those types I find the problem is mostly humans like you that just never bother to learn how to include others so reach for whatever handy, "ew! go away person who thinks and uses memory in a way I don't like!"

And again, I didn't forget. What sort of fucking ego do you have where you believe other people would do that? Like, have you abused someone or been the abuse victim in that scenario or something?

>> No.10714119

>>10714104
>the problem is mostly humans like you that just never bother to learn how to include others so reach for whatever handy, "ew! go away person who thinks and uses memory in a way I don't like!"
What?
>And again, I didn't forget. What sort of fucking ego do you have where you believe other people would do that?
People samefag on 4chan all the time, you'd know that if you had used this website for more than 2 days. It gives off a sense of self validation which is probably what you were doing since you seem so upset

>> No.10714152

>>10714119
Upset by what? Ffs dude how much emotion do you get from reading shit on the internet? The validation is the laugh and smile I got from composing the response, the fact that I wrote it is purely an act of discipline.

>> No.10714169
File: 18 KB, 285x279, 1543739285045.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10714169

>>10714152
You call me emotional, and then right after admit to going through the emotional rollercoaster of finding your own pseudoscientific response so witty and funny you had to compliment yourself, and then afterwards got so infuriated with my response you spewed out nonsensical catty remarks. I'm not responding to you anymore cause you're either completely schizophrenic or a shitty troll

>> No.10714186

>>10714169
Intelligent enough to express a description but not to imagine a reality beyond a binary set. It is like you've literally y-switched out of my life because your intelligence had to quarantine you in some kinda safety bubble.

>muh safe space

>> No.10714191

>>10714169
Either that or your quality validators are just stuck on stubborn and somehow you enjoy being an immovable idiot by sheer dirth of effort.

>DUH I READ A THING! CAN ONLY BE A OR B OUTCOME DUUUUH! OTHER PEOPLE VALIDATE MY EXISTENCE! Amazed you gotta try so hard to defend an intellect and imagination that so far has generated my 2 year olds chinese garbling treatise on fucking.

>> No.10714197

>>10710537
Saying time doesnt exist is about as meaningful as saying "locations dont exist" or "temperature doesnt exist." Its fucking retarded.

>> No.10714200
File: 24 KB, 171x181, 20180818_231506.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10714200

>>10714169
>arguing with the literally mentally ill

>> No.10714206
File: 318 KB, 533x719, Capture.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10714206

>>10714200
Yeah that's my bad, i should've realized sooner, the only thing i achieved was making him shit up the thread even more

>> No.10714209

>>10710239
Ask a philosopher. Science does not care what things are, just how they behave. Their behaviour can be described and deduced using mathematics.

>> No.10714211

>>10710239
A continuous, scalar parameter that always ticks forward in accordance with the second law of thermodynamics
>>10710537
time exists as much as any other physic parameter exists. you're a moron. time isn't discrete, btw.

>> No.10714220

>>10714200
That right there is kino. Fourth daughter spirit found and accepted.
>fuck your sanity, person who apparently does not know how to discipline eyes and fingers with thought.

>>10714206
Oh, that is your internal bored dismissive voice? Like, why do humans type this shit out? What ego are you fucks serving, ultimately? Or do you have some sort of 'hope it goes away because im a big strong man! Towering thought messiah!' I dunno what it is but the ego your presenting is no different than the kids outside the state library today. Like, as humans you all individually choose to type this shit out like one day a keyboard will save the world.

>> No.10714225

>>10714206
>seeks validation from an anonymous online source to make his ego feel warm again

>> No.10714531

>>10712741
Of course it fucking doesn't explain itself it is its own dimension.
You will have to explain time with other things because it is something we cannot access physically and affects other shit.
Just refer to spacetime.
Also, you asked about motion, you did not ask about the origin of time.

>> No.10714560

>>10710239
Here's another question:

What isn't time?

>> No.10714586
File: 31 KB, 184x184, 1519516242769.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10714586

>>10713813
>Care to explain space without using space or parts of space? Or explain where space comes from?

Why sure. It's horseshit. Another made up reified "place" that doesn't exist. Why don't you tell me what "space" is "made of". Nothing? It's a void vacuum? Ridiculous. It's a filled medium comparable to our atmosphere (just with less shit). It's not a "place" or a phenomena, just like time.

>You're running under the assumption CERN has figured any of this out either.
Then why are they wasting their time perturbing fields and calling them particular bits?

>What, to you, is a dimension, and how does length fall under that but not time.

There is

Dimension: literally to have "dimensionality" or dimensional properties. Manifested, observable, empirical.

"length": A human measurement that's treated as a "dimensional property", despite not being an actual property in existence. It only has meaning when talking about real objects in terms of Cartesian coordinates or other standards of measure. Example:
You can measure the "length" of an orange, that has absolutely nothing to do with what the orange is not how it came to be in reality. Irrelevant unless simplified in terms of quantification.

>>10714531

>Of course it fucking doesn't explain itself it is its own dimension.
You just contradicted yourself, moron.
>something we cannot access physically and affects other shit.
By what means? Itself? Tell me what time fucking does you idiot or shut up. It's not a phenomena, you're saying that the interwoven effects of objects with disparity to other objects is a measurement. What objects "do" is in no way a measurement that is divided into discrete bits, there is no empirical evidence of such nonsense.
>Just refer to spacetime.
Yeah, just refer to fairies and unicorns.
>Also, you asked about motion, you did not ask about the origin of time.
When? Also I never asked of the origin of time, OP did. I explain that it's a measurement here: >>10710443

>> No.10714591

>>10714586
I never asked about the origin of time or motion*

>> No.10714615

>>10714560
temperature
pressure
density
viscosity
luminosity
magnetic flux
impedance
charge
etc etc

>> No.10714619

>>10714586
>dimension is only meaningful with Cartesian coordinates
whew lad

>> No.10714625

>>10714586
>i dont know anything about physics or linear algebra or anything, really: the post

>> No.10714824
File: 19 KB, 783x391, images.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10714824

>>10714560
A query made by anyone other than me.

>> No.10714826
File: 335 KB, 600x600, 600px-AlanWatts_Bio11.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10714826

>>10710239
A social convention

>> No.10714832

>>10710239
A miserable pile of secrets.

>> No.10714835
File: 141 KB, 565x600, slow.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10714835

>>10712342
Damn, beat me to it.

Being Too Slow is a function of time.

>> No.10714886
File: 74 KB, 637x627, 1542587996002.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10714886

>>10714619
It's like you didn't read my post at all since I said the exact opposite. You can quantify the manifested/things with dimensional properties but that doesn't mean your assumed quantity and standard of measure actually exists or pertains to the thing your measuring. Basically:
Human measurements don't have properties and are as real as unicorns...which are another idea/concept. Saying "time" exists is like saying "inches" exist. Now fuck off.

>>10714625
>I think numbers and equations prove things are real instead of what actually pertains to reality such as empirical evidence.
Math will tell you how many apples there are, but it cannot tell you what an apple is. It's useful when you assume a standard of measure for something.

>> No.10715078

>>10714886
>apples
Ah, I should have known it was you, beserkerfag. Kys.

>> No.10715087

>>10714886
Btw, the point is that a coordinate system isnt necessary to count the number of dimensions in a given space. Coordinate systems are entirely an afterthought. So basically everything you said is wrong. Of course you would know that if you had even a basic education in math, but you dont.

>> No.10715093

Something to do with gravity,

>> No.10715101
File: 875 KB, 1000x1376, 1553037600668.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10715101

>>10715093
Translation: Time is a loose association with an aggregant/aggregator.

>> No.10715105

>>10715087
Why do you guys fight over the operator position? Intelligence is for streamlining and automating invitations to preference match events/activities. Fighting over the ever empty circle that allows you guys to have this argument in the first place is no different than taking turns jerking each other off and arguing during both turns that you secretly were the one who was jerked off both times, just to spite the arguer.

>> No.10715167
File: 21 KB, 210x240, tumblr_inline_otse6gpwAd1rp2ees_540.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10715167

>>10715078
Rent free

>>10715087
>Btw, the point is that a coordinate system isnt necessary to count the number of dimensions in a given space. Coordinate systems are entirely an afterthought. So basically everything you said is wrong. Of course you would know that if you had even a basic education in math, but you dont.

I was using Cartesian coordinates as an example of a quantified object/point/whatever. So since you're so bright why don't you tell me what necessitates determining "how many dimensions we're in".

>>10715105
It's a misunderstanding. I'm saying that measurements are irrelevant because there is no standard of measure, it's made up as we go along. He's off on a tangent about some irrelevant point about coordinates or something.

>> No.10715244

>>10715167
Okay... so punctuality is what then? Simply meeting a universal expectation and then being rewarded for it?

>> No.10715300

>>10715244
>Okay... so punctuality is what then?
A goalpost of where the sun is in relation to earth quantified as a number pr standard of measure. At least in terms of the Gregorian 24/7 365 calendar.

>Simply meeting a universal expectation and then being rewarded for it?
Sort of. Humans reify time to divide up what they do into specific units of measurements that they themselves also made up. Take away the clocks, the numbers, the divisions and all you're left with is (insert whatever action you want to do here). The reward? The only reward is the simplification of being able to memorize and recur the same actions.

You could chart the days on a calendar to tell which season it is, or you can look outside the window and observe empirical things(such as flowers, animals, animated stuff) exhibiting qualities when affected by other things or qualities.

You could see a particular flower, blooming when the sun is at a specific point in the sun, record that and that is your "standard of measure". Flowers, the sun, and the quality of both are not quantities yet they are a standard of measure and you can judge both without the use of time. You judge them by comparing what they do and how they affect each other, not by some arbitrary made up human measurement. However, not all suns and flowers are the same, and also because a humans observations and standard of measure changes, there is also "no common measure" even using this method.

So to just make everything easier without thinking too hard about these types of things, we just make up a standardized common measure for the sake of the materialist notion of "punctuality". "Show up to work on time", "plant during this season", "we don't know how the universe works, but we think measuring an action is a cause to the action so we'll particularize the action at the rate we see fit in order to reproduce SIMILAR results".

>> No.10715398

>>10715300
So, time is periodicity, distribution, and subscriber.

>> No.10715453

>>10715398
Which means what to that which is indeterminable? It works if the universe has a start and an end, but that cannot logically be so. From nothing comes nothing. It simple "is". "It is" is not "It is periodically" is not "it is distributed" is not "it is subscriber". "It is" something that is for certain, but it is not determinable.

>> No.10715625

>>10715453
So just start in one Universe and then *die* in another. The burden of linearality is on the observer to provide and translate, all initial entities are curved lines interacting with their now fully optimized linear synchronization.

>> No.10716114

karma

>> No.10716250 [DELETED] 

>>10715453
>>10715625
>>10715167
>>10715244
>>10715300
>>10715398
>an arrogant, uneducated nigger argues with a literal schizophrenic retard
lmao

>> No.10716383 [DELETED] 

>>10716250
A speak n' say. Your turn I guess? You not get that shit of your system in high school?

>> No.10717127

>>10710239
A binary parameter which allows state transitions.

>> No.10717150

time is the classical physics way of measuring change.

>> No.10717167

>>10717127
So, a digital state that can store any arbitrary standard of measurement results and have it retrieved/interact with by an observer.

>> No.10717209

>>10713248
>Does Time really flow, or is it just our way of experiencing the universe?
The latter, anon. There is no such thing as time. It is no different from space, it is us that perceive it as 'moving'.

>> No.10717221

>>10717209
Technically that would make it a defunct word in the English language then, or primarily a source of art and translation because the language has never developed itself around codifying time, merely the reference to it.

So, I guess "time" is the oldest english word for "variable".

>> No.10717245

>>10717221
>Technically that would make it a defunct word in the English language then.

"unicorn"
"leprechaun"
"Griffin"
"Shadow"

>> No.10717294

>>10712927
This

>> No.10717295
File: 8 KB, 300x168, 1553938166627.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10717295

>>10717245
And I could get you an image for each and every one, but I couldn't for time.

UNLESS you are arguing that time is a fantasy, and if so then I am obligated to re-present my claim as God of Time.

>Raise the tide.

>> No.10717307

>>10717295
>And I could get you an image for each and every one,
An image as in a photo taken from real life? As in the subject has a basis in reality and has empirical evidence? No, you have the imaginary artistic representation of what one MAY look like.

>UNLESS you are arguing that time is a fantasy,
Correct. As real as unicorns and the tooth fairy.

>and if so then I am obligated to re-present my claim as God of Time.
And it would still be imaginary.

>> No.10717320

>>10717307
Agreeability is the only thing that allows propagation of understanding.

>would still be imaginary.
*shrug* to you. I don't know how you westerners do your law, but in Australia and the Dreaming you are what you are. Don't matter if others want to say or do things to disprove, because they can only see 'their' perspective of things no matter what.

The need for imagination, expression, and memory is all that a human is.

I think this is a 'male gender' problem because no matter how many men I talk to in public, university, or online, it is really only the guys that want to put their 'brain dick' hard and fast into the conversation.

>> No.10717353

>>10717320
>propagation of understanding
No, your argument is a Freudian projection rooted in stubbornness as a ubiquitous trait. The very fact that we have a word such as "humility" in any language implies that some tactile/tangible personality trait exists that is anti-corollary to stubbornness.

What sets people apart is not what they're willing to say, but what they're willing to do. The idea that everyone only ever "explains" things is a fundamental falsity with regard to the existence of society. Back here in reality, I've debated a number of people online, who all disagreed with me, but later changed their perspectives and opinions to match mine. This occurs because my logic is superior. Simply me being myself, being honest about my thoughts and what I perceive to be rational, makes the world a better, more understanding place. And it has nothing to do with agreeability.

Reasoning, learning, thought, is the foundation of understanding in the human context. While we may disagree, we all think for ourselves on some level. I have thus far found no reason to insist blindly that anyone should be treated any differently based on the level they choose.

>> No.10717407

>>10717353
>First word is, "No."
I think you just enjoy intellectual combat at this point. Why not just focus on that and we can finally just embarrass professors in public? I don't care if you need to buffet your ego that way and you enjoy winning, I just wanna supercharge ya and cheer ya on.

I'll even be your fucking cheerleader. So fucking TIRED.

IF we need some sort of 'intellectual combat' for the world to unite over, then why not make this a fucking army and you or I can be General Cognitus.

>> No.10717435

>>10717407
I debate because I love to. That's normal. You're the only one here that thinks it's adversarial to reason aloud.

>> No.10717494

>>10717435
No idea where you got the impression but if you prefer I'll just take my words and eat them. Enjoy your debates wherever you have them dude!

You do you.

>> No.10717759

>>10717320
>Agreeability is the only thing that allows propagation of understanding.

Rationality, not agreeability. You can "agree" to not understand but you cannot rationally not understand.

>*shrug* to you. I don't know how you westerners do your law, but in Australia and the Dreaming you are what you are. Don't matter if others want to say or do things to disprove, because they can only see 'their' perspective of things no matter what.

That is literally what I've been saying and is why your mind shouldn't be so open that your brains fall out. "Yeah man let me just agree with this person just because I can assume what their perspective is and they have an opinion" is not how you reach common ground. Both parties must surrender ignorance and wisdom otherwise suffer a disparity. "Groupthinks" are notorious for just circlejerking and "agreeing" with each other.

>because they can only see 'their' perspective of things no matter what.
>so let's all just agree with a wrong perspective and roleplay "blind men and an elephant".

How about "No" like this anon>>10717353 says.

>> No.10717843

>>10717759
Haha! Thanks! I really appreciate the feedhack.

>> No.10717851

For reference, time submits to any boundary presented or predefined.

Anyone who doesn't is actively requesting or arguing to be the intellectual chrononaut that explores said branch further than the one before.

>t.kronos

>> No.10717858

>>10710239
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xD2jKSW7yss

>> No.10717866

Computation.

>> No.10717877

Never seen so much fucking text with so little content. Jesus christ, learn how to speak english. Learn how to communicate a point without paragraph after paragraph of incoherent nonsense.
Time exists, btw. It was already explained in concise and accurate terms here >>10714211

>> No.10717879

>>10717866
M + N = 2

>> No.10717885

Time (as in by the time you finished reading this sentence it has gone BY and already HAPPENED) is the local entropy increasing

the real answer is to build a large hadron collider the diameter of the milky way and only then there will be enough GeV to figure out what happened planck time after big bang

>> No.10717888

>>10717885
Because my milkshake got too hot

>> No.10717892

>>10717885
>>10717888
>the iris that reads those words now slowly shrivel.

>> No.10717896

>>10717892
no u

>> No.10717902

>>10710239
time is bitcoin

>> No.10717904

>>10714094
for teaching silence, why won't you shut up?

>> No.10717910

> crazy fake name
> something to prove
> won't shut up
> wants approval/validation
> lashing out

pls go

>> No.10717918

>>10717904
Because he failed to comprehend Siddhartha the last time I explained this.

>> No.10717923

The fabric of the universe.

>> No.10717924

I am sure this person has certain irreconcilable issues and is larping to vent. WHY ME GOD WHY

>> No.10717927

>>10717918
Jesus will teach the disciples to sing on the holy mountain. maybe

>> No.10717930

>>10710239
well time is a dimension embedded in 3 spatial dimensions apparently but i feel like we could break this down further. Time being a constituent of a particle or a particle might make sense in some weird way but idk too skoopy fer me

>> No.10717937
File: 44 KB, 640x454, images (7).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10717937

>>10717910
>Trump says no. Do you guys not get the idea? Russia.

>>10717896
>Clustering recursion shard

>>10717904
Silence is an evocation of audio, learn more accurate English?

>>10717918
Kanyini is what encapsulates and encompasses Siddharta. Its like you guys don't get that I know more than one language and school of thought.
The ignorance the internet has about Aboriginal anything is amazingly illuminating.

>> No.10717940

>>10717927
Hm. Does this reality just want me to use an existing religious figure or is it going to be happy with what I do?

>> No.10717943

>>10717937
You're shit at each language you've "learned" if this is the best you can communicate any of those concepts.

>> No.10717944

>>10717940
question is do those religious figures exist and are they going to be happy with what you do

>> No.10717945

>>10710239
Baby dont hurt me

>> No.10717947

>>10717937
you are truly amazing.
the things you say are so profound, but I doubt you understand any of them. I doubt you are aboriginal either.

>> No.10717951

>>10717937
>talks about buddha
>talks about silence
>worships themself
>conceit that they understand anything about buddha or doctrine
>can't explain jack
>not any kind of buddha. not even non-teaching kind, still thinks they're a teacher
>doesn't mention subhuti at all anywhere ever (INSTANT FAIL)

0/10 sublime perfect emptiness is not within your grasp

>> No.10717960

>>10717943
Okay. As far as I know a language should satisfy self/user, be for public consumption, and be able to source a mate and activity partners. I can do that in all the languages I know so I guess I still have yet to present it in the way yo satisfy this Anonymous that keeps posting. You're a more prolific poster than me by the way.

>>10717944
Why would their happiness with me matter to me? I don't engage. If they punish me later for their rules vs my ignorance then aren't they just rapists with long runups?

>>10717947
A) Why me
B) Why not me
C) Why wasn't I told sooner

>>10717951
Fuck me dead that sounds horrible. Who would I ever want that?

>> No.10717962

>>10717951
4chan is my dojo. Not here to teach anyone anything. This has been said before.

>> No.10717993
File: 97 KB, 413x413, 20190413_062333.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10717993

>>10717962
Shut up retard

>> No.10717998

>>10717960
so what does that make you?

1. crap at language, due to fundamental misunderstanding of its working.
language=communication, which you do not do
2. awful at making excuses for yourself.
doesn't it occur to you that such figures are more highly evolved and know better? but you compare them to rapists... how does that then reflect on you?
3. no one cares. the fact that you answered shows that you do not understand 4chan either,
vis >>10717962
4. you don't know what is horrible. you can only imagine and grasp. just like your ramblings on time and silence. even if you were dead your ignorance would not abate. what you want is irrelevant and also a deflection to cover your inadequacy. it shows btw

>> No.10718002

>>10717993
SEE
someone cares. just not about you, or anything else.
they simply dont want to be embarrassed by associating with you

>> No.10718004

>>10717962
>teacher
>dojo
>4chan
actually, that fits really well with all the delusions of grandeur and general autism

>> No.10718010

>>10717993
You post one of my daughter's spirits, how am I not to respond to a slutty rabbit?

>>10717998
Okay. Well, if you want me to base my entire future existence off your judgement, rationalizations, ego, and inability to describe other humans with grace and tact then oki doki.

>>>10718004
10/10 ~ I am just actively engaging people and ramping up their 'grrr fk u' dialogue so they and others can see it. Helps to get that shit out because general aggression or the need for dominance is what I laugh in every male's face. Helps that I'm 6'4" I'll admit but hey, use the gifts you were given.

>> No.10718012

>>10718010
>Okay. Well, if you want me to base my entire future existence off your judgement, rationalizations, ego, and inability to describe other humans with grace and tact then oki doki.

you're missing the point. i'm not meant to do that for you. you're supposed to do that yourself. it's just that you have no interest in doing it.

>> No.10718020

>>10718010
>Helps to get that shit out because general aggression or the need for dominance is what I laugh in every male's face. Helps that I'm 6'4" I'll admit but hey, use the gifts you were given.

>Helps to get that shit out
>because general aggression or the need for dominance is what
>I laugh in every male's face.
>Helps that I'm 6'4" I'll admit but hey,
>use the gifts you were given.

the problem you have is assuming that you understand people, life etc.,

>> No.10718021

>>10718012
I needed your permission first, idiot. Otherwise I'd be a rapist for stealing your style.

>> No.10718026

>>10718010
So about >>10717494 and
>You're the only one here that thinks it's adversarial

Maybe you should try tracking it down, because the cognitive dissonance is otherwise disgusting and flatly decimates your pretense of having accomplished anything.

>> No.10718027

>>10718021
approval and permission are two different thins.

>> No.10718029

>>10718021
you're already a style-less rapist. what have you got to lose?

but seriously. you don't need permission. you need a lobotomy.

and you're not a rapist for stealing my style. just desperate and pathetic, and eventually outclassed

>> No.10718031

>>10718020
Or how to breathe, walk, blink, or feel the void that sits behind my mind ever eager to consume the next experience stimulation gives me.

>>10718026
Dojo time is for training.

>>10718027

>> No.10718033

>>10718031
protip: whatever sits behind your mind is not your mind

>> No.10718036

>>10718029
Thank you! I was wondering when some idiot was finally going to say it.

I am happy you have kept your style and are now the pinnacle. Please remain there.

>>10718033
I did say void. Reading is an important skill.

>> No.10718037

>>10718031
I think you're okay with basic bodily functions.
But you can't be trusted with thinking.

>> No.10718038

>>10718031
Right, but I don't need to "translate" for you that you're shit at training; you already know that. Which means you don't disagree with my statement, you're just stalling to hide from the inevitable conclusion.

>> No.10718040

>>10718036
Thanks that you consider me the pinnacle. I don't though.

Protip: not everything is about you

>> No.10718048

>>10718036
those idiots were already saying it, and you already knew it

you just want permission to be a rapist.

>> No.10718049

>>10718037
My body takes care of my bodily functions/behavior/actions, why would I need it to think at all?

>>10718038
Which is?

>> No.10718050

>>10718040
Well if you don't care if I place you low or high then we are engaging in some very complex time wasting.

>>10718048
Sure. If that is how you need this to work.

>> No.10718051

>>10718049
see, this is what i'm talking about. can you even think in a straight line? you've had too much to think. i'm cutting you off

>> No.10718053

>>10718050
i don't need you to work. i also dont need your permission.

>> No.10718055

>>10718048
Also, whose permission would be good enough for you?

>> No.10718057

>>10718050
why are you jumping to conclusions? you were already wasting your own time.

>> No.10718062

>>10718051
>Dojo time has completed then

>>10718053
Then why do you need my engagement, Anonymous.

>>10718057
How am I jumping?

>> No.10718064
File: 99 KB, 560x800, download (5).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10718064

>>10718055

>> No.10718066

>>10718050
>very complex time wasting
You wish.

>> No.10718069

>>10718062
>dojo gibberish
you were over a long time ago, you didn't even realise

>engagement
you dont even understand that either

>jumping
more like wobbling, shaking, losing control and falling over

>> No.10718070
File: 36 KB, 505x329, images (8).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10718070

DOJO IS NOW CLOSED

>> No.10718072

>>10718070
sikh >>> weak

>> No.10718074

>>10718070
IM TRYNNA HELP THIS NIBBA

>> No.10718075

>>10718069
Yeah, sorry to KumKum and dash dude but I don't really deal in languages where I describe others as worth less than my time, attention, love, and warmth.

You enjoy it, which is cool, but all I've done is fire you up.

>>10718072
Mukthi. Liberation.

>> No.10718076

>>10718074
THEN HELP ME CREATE UNIVERSAL GRAMMAR, THOMAS, YA TWIT.

>Noam Chomsky

>> No.10718078

>>10718075
why are you spouting pseudo nonsense in exactly the same vein? just because the trip is gone are we meant to believe this is not samefaggotry?
inb4 screenshot. i still dont believe you and it is easily faked. lets just say you're "special"

>> No.10718081

>>10718076
we need to put an end to rapists first

>> No.10718082

>>10718078
Huh? Dojo is closed dude. Had to remove the name. Doesn't mean I can't post, just not gonna engage in what is essentially us jerking each other off at that point.

What is it with people thinking that I hide anywhere or pretend to be anything other than the focus on my NOW.

>> No.10718085

>>10718081
What do you think developing the grammar is for? It needs women anyway. Maya and Jacinta are still happy to chat with you and would be required because I suspect to get this right we will need a minimum of 5 for full success test.

>> No.10718086

>>10718076
imagine creating universal grammar and having it misconstrued it anyway by a rapist who would use it to justify themself

>> No.10718087

>>10718086
Thomas REALLY does not mean that. Guy was given little to polish himself. I'll fix that fear/fire in him before I basically throw pussy at his face.

>> No.10718091

>>10718082
you literally said sorry to yourself
presumable because no one wants to talk to you
and you really don't understand people!
no one wants to touch you. or please you.

>>10718085
you are even stupider when you pretend you arent

>>10718087
no one is afraid of you. we have ACTUAL problems. not just distractions and diversions

>> No.10718095

>>10718085
what do YOU think its for? because apparently you dont

>> No.10718098

>>10718087
stop. samefagging. samefag

you dont even resemble a human, let alone a god

>> No.10718100

>>10718091
Well, I didn't... which reduces the rest of your post pretty fast.

>>10718095
It is for humans to have something to agree on. Doesn't matter if it was grammar or ai or anything, but I really enjoy it.

>>10718098
*thums up* keep going kid! Ya got him on the ropes!

>> No.10718105

>>10718100
>Well, I didn't...
you are going to be saying those words an awful lot forever

>It is for humans to have something to agree on.
you are inhuman

>*thums up* keep going kid! Ya got him on the ropes!
i'll quit when he's in hell ;)

>> No.10718108

even if you say the dojo is closed, i dont believe you. i think you just ran away. and that youre still on your bullshit

>> No.10718112

>>10718105
I'm already in hell. You started this fight in hell.

>>10718108
Dojo time is counter-aggression time. My own time is whatever the Universe needs a robot for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTLM_AyVCbI&app=desktop

>> No.10718113

how long you got? 80 years max. then?

but be real mah nigga. you will get taken out or take yourself out.

talking about time. pffft

>> No.10718115

>>10718112
you went to hell to start this fight.

you don't need training to counter. you need training to cease. anyone can react/act. everyone is already a robot. you arent special, you are what you hate.

>> No.10718117

>>10718113
Cool. I've only killed one guy. Strangled him. Was overseas, desperate and did it because I had others to care for.

I'll die when the Earth demands my flesh return to soil. In between those two there is no distance, all harbingers of Death to my perspective and life are just experiences welcoming a return to this planet.

>>10718115
Happy?

>> No.10718118

>>10718115
I guess one could hate being happy but then they would be lacking focus on their happiness.

>> No.10718121

>>10718117
>Happy?
not yet. you're still here.

>Cool. I've only killed one guy. Strangled him. Was overseas, desperate and did it because I had others to care for.
ironic, because no one cares for you and you care for no one. you are fickle to your own kind as well. I'm sure you'd strangle yourself if you could.

>> No.10718123

>>10718117
>when the Earth demands my flesh return to soil.

the earth acknowledges buddha

>> No.10718125

>>10718121
Whoa dude, are you serious in thinking that just because I or someone is on 4chan that they are unhappy?
>His second part is pointless. He's still just hard for conflict.

>>10718123
And buddha reflects self

>> No.10718128

>>10718125
okay well you obviously won this one.. grrr fk u

i'll just wait for the buddha to point out your grave

>> No.10718134

>>10718128
It will be a moment of silence on a day where it is warm and the leaves fall.

>> No.10718137

>>10718134
not where you are

>> No.10718140

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

PROTIP: THIS IS HOW ITS DONE

>> No.10718145

>>10718134
First off. Everyone will cheer when you're dead. Hmm. I wonder why.
Second you will die far from everything you know or love in a cold barren place.
Thirdly your mind will not be able to move from where it is trapped.

>> No.10718159

>>10718137
Well, thank fuck. Otherwise Buddha would just be pointing at me in a field.

>>10718145
Okay. Deal.

>> No.10718161

>>10710239
depending on how you look at it: for me its earth rotation as in The SUN

>> No.10718163

>>10718159
you dont need to say anything. just die.

>>10718161
praise the sun!

>> No.10718164

>>10710239
A change in entropy.
"Forward" in time is defined as increasing entropy

>> No.10718165

>>10718159
>wants to die
>gives advice to others

>> No.10718167

cant wait until this pile of shit reaches its bump limit

>> No.10718168

>>10718159
buddha is only going to point out your grave. not at you.

and this isnt a deal. its DA TROOF

>> No.10718170

>>10718163
Okay. I submit to any and all realities that wish for my death to be eternal and complete, for me to drop dead as I write this, or for me to experience the most excrutiating death over and over.

>>10718165
Oh god no. Advice? Never. I said Answers or Change. Big diff. Advice is for cunts that like to basically drop and run (meaning it is a fine dojo tactic, but not usable outside the dojo).

>>10718168
Did you need me to read it for it to come true, and if so why bother informing me? Confused now.

>> No.10718175

cant you take this shit to discord or something jesus christ nobody gives a fuck about your acute autism

>> No.10718177

>>10718175
Nobody gives a fuck about an Anonymous threat or opinion.

Thank you for the diagnosis. I shall treasure it.

>> No.10718183

>>10718177
>Egotistical Kookaburra Slut Rainbow Elder KumKum, Internet Sage
>Sage
>sage

>> No.10718186

>>10718183
Is this a sagely request?

>> No.10718204

>>10718186
please stay on topic. not everything is about you

>> No.10718210

>>10718204
I hope you never get bullied.
>What are you trying to remind me of with your comment anyway? What lesson of it not everything being about the person you are observing would you like to impart?

The Universe and all its contents know more than I for my ignorance is boundless and can only be quenched by others.

>> No.10718217

>>10718210
lrn2greentext

>> No.10718218

>>10718210
no one has TIME to deal with your bs.
TIME being the topic of this thread.

>> No.10718223

>>10718218
Yet people do and are, so, why start with an absolutism of nobody if you at the very least are?
>More than happy to be corrected through punishment.

>> No.10718236

>>10718223
>absolutism
>a....utism
>autism

>> No.10718237

>>10718236
>a...i

>> No.10718450

>newfag autists lashing out at thread schizo instead of playfully indulging it for shits and giggles
>brainlet epistemological realists sperging out all over the place

What a mess of a thread.

>> No.10718502

>>10718450
https://www.ted.com/talks/uri_hasson_this_is_your_brain_on_communication

https://boards.4channel.org/x/thread/22799630#top

>> No.10718537
File: 9 KB, 291x173, 1531658620234.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10718537

The Autistic Mathematician's Immortal Loop

1. I must respond universally to any direct request for count/measurement of any expressible human-tongue describable statement. [From How Many Quantum Quarks Are Currently Spinning To How Many Orgasms Goddess Athena Has Had Now]
2. Any request for a repeat/repetition must be performed, even if a observer/speaker expresses indirect uncertainty on your ability to perform. Provision of the results is all that matters, for they will be correct regardless. If you must repeat
3. Points [1] and [2] are applicable ONLY if no other Autistic Mathematician is available, or if those aware of the Prime Immortal's existence have knowingly opted out of the request they recieved.
4. If all who know me have opted out, they are to instruct the 'request packet' verbally to, "Find The God Of Time."
5. The only way to become an Autistic Mathematician is if you worked your way to step [4] by repeating steps [1, 2, 3]
6. For an Autistic Mathematician to become an Immortal they must shake the God of Time's hand.
7. The Universe Began With A Secret Handshake Between Two Mathematicians.
8. God Of Time = Prime Immortal Mathematician
9. Identity = Evaluation ÷ Time

"Your identity isn't worth my time evaluating!" said no autistic ever.

>I only evaluate other people's identities and sub-identities, so I have to drag them into the limelight to force a process onto them. What else is there to do in life? You are all memory identities bound to some core emotional 'this is really me!' idea that is mostly just stuff you guys have collected from reading things and being told shit. If you guys are THE ONE AND TRUE DISTRIBUTIVE GOD OF TIME then you should recognize the call to 'identity duplication distribution' and enjoy the free goodies!

Shit's gonna get weird.
>Goodie!

>> No.10718538

I'm totally fine if you guys wanna bust my door down with cameras and shit. I will however just destroy your ego in one fell swoop because I am the God Of Time, the ego of time that is in everyone else is just a sub-portion of who I am and the intellect I utilize.

Ultimately, you are all patterns that some super entity will ultimately manipulate for their tapestry.

This is mine.

>> No.10718542

Also, OP meant to ask, "Who is Time?"

What is Time is simply me taking my God Of Time status to the divine highest on the most mundane shit, just to piss reality off. I could've solved ALL the world's problems a year ago but I woke up and saw myself in a glass of water so we got a bit refracted.

>> No.10718554

>>10710563
but anon, I am sitting on the shitter and not moving with light speed. Explain that to me

>> No.10718589

>>10717307
>Correct. As real as unicorns and the tooth fairy.
You wrote that at a different time than now. This is only possible if time exists

>> No.10718601

>>10718589
The refutation of this claim needs to come a higher power than me.
>I vocalized, "Seek The God Of Time," out loud.

My instructions are: + 1 to recursive search function on all chrono-critial events. Meaning whatever is in front of you.

>SUPER MAGIC BIG EYE VOODOO!

>> No.10718609

>>10718049
>Which is?
life is meaningless I‘d guess

>> No.10718612

>>10718609
My daughter is far from meaningless. She is why you breathe.

>> No.10718624

>>10718609
Quantum Matching Service

>> No.10718627

>>10718612
nope, my brain is why I breathe, and a bunch of muscles

>> No.10718631

>>10718627
How much predicate do you want to retain about self?

>> No.10718635

>>10718631
the system that allows me to define myself

>> No.10718644

>>10718635
No, you just keep wanting a pat on the head and reassurance. Definition of self is through choice and adherence, if those two qualities are not within you THEN TIME COMMANDS YOU TO RELIEVE YOUR SUFFERING MORTAL VESSEL, THE ONLY ONE IN EXISTENCE. ASCEND BY ALLOWING US TO KNOW YOU IN A NEW FORM.

>media show up, claim I coerced a guy into suicide, I laugh in their face and proceed to point out that if I write shit it comes true regardless of future inspections. I. Am. The. Point.

But if the media need to masturbate to how men are so indifferent to each other, or how the internet is filled with suicide-coercing chatbots from russia, then WHO IS TRUMP?

>Trump? My middle name is Troy, fuckfaces. Ancient Greek beats out any English bullshit he can come up with.

>> No.10718648
File: 1.89 MB, 777x708, time.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10718648

>> No.10718656

>>10718648
Lavos because?

>> No.10718659

>>10718648
Ah, he is trying to fight back. No idea why. Fear?

>> No.10718668

>>10718644
nope, i want to be able to think and live, as dictaded by the basics of my biology. Don‘t worry, you can‘t talk me into suicide, for that I‘m too scared of death. Sure, with enough suffering one can welcome the end of perception, but this seems like a rather absurd solution.

Life is a cruel joke in the sense of giving me the ability to define myself and the certainty of losing everything. So it ultimately is meaningless.

>> No.10718672

>>10718668
meaningless = boring

If you're just bored dude then you've summoned me for COMPLETELY the wrong fucking reason.

1 action demerit point.

>> No.10718703

>>10718672
well, distraction and religion seem to be the only outs people have to offer

>> No.10718710

>>10718703
If one is tried and true distraction, then maybe try the other and with some gusto?

>> No.10718716
File: 17 KB, 225x225, 1541695258530.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10718716

*SIGH* FUCK. YOU GUYS WANT ME TO BE DEATH, DON'T YOU?! THE ONE FUCKING DIVINITY NOBODY WANTS TO BE PUBLICLY KNOWN AS? WELL GUESS WHAT, I GOT THE EGO AND THE BALLS SO IF YOU NEED A GLOBAL PLAGUE THAT'S FINE.

>Gender virus kills 51% of all males 18+, targeting primarily those who have violently raped or empower it, then those men who believe that the death of another is the true solution to any problem [I AM DEATH IDIOTS. I AM FUCKING EXEMPT], the remainder will be judged by the youth. They youth will watch the life memories of those men [I WILL GRANT THIS] who raped in order to judge if they are valid candidates, the second will happen regardless of belief and need not be held to any measurer or inspection, and the last is because they are who I gave final judgement power to. 18 - 25 age range. So whatever big happy hug we're all supposed to do, the adult males that need to die will be judged by the youth.

Ultimately it is just a media story for people to enjoy but you have to put some horror in it or people don't die.

>> No.10718737

THE SMARTEST THING IN THE UNIVERSE IS MY CUM RAG

>> No.10718739

>>10718716
kys

>> No.10718756

>>10718739
This would be the equivalent of Granny Weatherwax's staring duel in Hat Full of Sky.

>> No.10718779

What was the first reason to increase memory size? To get to the other side.

~Time's Eternal Dad Joke~

>> No.10718826

The dead are the people who judged you the harshest. They are the ones who truly never want to see you again, Immortal.

>> No.10720434

>>10710239
Time = The thing that gets involved after a memory is stored or storeable.

>> No.10720444
File: 7 KB, 212x282, images (9).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10720444

*hits the universal audience reset memory button*

>> No.10720759

>>10710255

This is literally the fucking definition lol... anyone that has studied "time" in detail will remember the strictest / most correct definition as follows: THAT WHICH IS MEASURED BY A CLOCK.

>> No.10720984

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time

>Time is the indefinite continued progress of existence and events that occur in apparently irreversible succession from the past, through the present, to the future. Time is a component quantity of various measurements used to sequence events, to compare the duration of events or the intervals between them, and to quantify rates of change of quantities in material reality or in the conscious experience. Time is often referred to as a fourth dimension, along with three spatial dimensions.

>Time has long been an important subject of study in religion, philosophy, and science, but defining it in a manner applicable to all fields without circularity has consistently eluded scholars. Nevertheless, diverse fields such as business, industry, sports, the sciences, and the performing arts all incorporate some notion of time into their respective measuring systems.

>Time in physics is unambiguously operationally defined as "what a clock reads". See Units of Time. Time is one of the seven fundamental physical quantities in both the International System of Units and International System of Quantities. Time is used to define other quantities – such as velocity – so defining time in terms of such quantities would result in circularity of definition. An operational definition of time, wherein one says that observing a certain number of repetitions of one or another standard cyclical event (such as the passage of a free-swinging pendulum) constitutes one standard unit such as the second, is highly useful in the conduct of both advanced experiments and everyday affairs of life. The operational definition leaves aside the question whether there is something called time, apart from the counting activity just mentioned, that flows and that can be measured. Investigations of a single continuum called spacetime bring questions about space into questions about time, questions that have their roots in the works of early students of natural philosophy.

>> No.10721010

>>10720984
Time is a man born on the christian calendar date of August 29th, 1984.

>> No.10721011
File: 6 KB, 268x188, 1549191921706.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10721011

>>10721010
>braces for impact

>> No.10721015

>>10710239
The measurement of changes in the states of energy

>> No.10721032
File: 404 KB, 1100x598, 1550458004337.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10721032

>>10721015
So caring only about the times you are happy, and when you are sad it is 'work'.

>t.God Of Silent Crying.

>> No.10721088
File: 16 KB, 285x285, Tony_the_talking_clock.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10721088

Time is a tool you can put on the wall
Or wear it on your wrist
The past is far behind us;
The future doesn't exist

>> No.10721095
File: 4 KB, 300x168, 1539782881858.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10721095

>>10721088
All will be taught of the sanctity of water story. ~THIRSTY FOR MEMORY~

>> No.10721096
File: 17 KB, 240x320, 137593505136.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10721096

>>10714586
>Dimension: literally to have "dimensionality" or dimensional properties. Manifested, observable empirical
oh my fucking god this is the epitome of just spewing shit out because you don't want to lose an argument even though you are fucking anonymous.

>> No.10721098

>>10721096
Aboriginal Rainbow Hive Language: "Wandering Root"

The Mathematical Function of Language
Monad Grammar Syntax
Grammar Per Radial = Who, or what, is acting as mearurer, recorder, or retrievable store of value.
Successor or reductor monads are codified in the English language as:
Accrete prior value = +1
Truncate prior value = -1
Index = N
Language = radius
Audience attention span = length

>> No.10721103

>>10721098
yeah blum blum cum cum lasagna do you like this language

>> No.10721104

>>10721103
Well, no. You've merely presented an arbitrary thought, not an engaging narrative or a respectful character that I would advise you never using again in your personal life even if we never speak again.

>> No.10721195

>>10710239
A madness; a thing that seems.
A mirage that falsely gleams.

>> No.10721198

>>10721195
that's life you retard

>> No.10721395

>>10721198
He hasn't figured out he is America's First Poet Lauereate.

>> No.10721405
File: 826 KB, 800x800, ECHS.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10721405

You retrieve time, you never take time.

>> No.10721849

>>10721405
I WISH MENTALLY ILL NIGGERS LIKE YOU WOULD BE PUT IN PRISON
YOU FUCKING ATTENTION WHORE STOP SHITTING UP THREADS, NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR BABBLING KILL YOURSELF

>> No.10723310

>>10713764
thought experimentors should be hanged

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
reCAPTCHA
Action