[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 37 KB, 500x508, 1558808056716.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10697208 No.10697208 [Reply] [Original]

I feel like a walking evolutionary vessel. I'm 29. I've experienced a plethora of lifetimes over the short period of time i've been alive. An endless stream of schizophrenic thoughts encompassed by overwhelming bipolar mood swings. A constant craving for meaning, value, and understanding.

I still don't know what's to come. I've been at my wits' end for 18 years, and i'm only getting started. Micro processing every minute detail of emotion and sub-conscious processing is my domain. Neurotic self-obsession to the point of catatonia. A constant unreasonable unwillingness to accept anybody's interpretation of anything. An unbearable inescapable need to understand emotional information in order to make sense of human behavior. We are animals struggling to make sense of ourselves and the world around us. No amount of technology compensates for our ignorance of our own consciousness.

There is meaning, purpose, and direction in every minute detail of existence. Humanity is dormant. Small shards of light illuminate the pathway forward. Evolution is unavoidable. No matter how bad things get, there is no escaping progress.

HOLY FUCK SOMEBODY ENLIGHTEN ME OP IS A TREMENDOUS FAGGOT CHASTISE HIM FOR HIS PRETENTIOUS SELF-INDULGENCE

>> No.10697215

>>10697208
i just read the word shiz. kys before you hurt an innocent person

>> No.10697223

please go to a psychiatrist

>> No.10697226

>>10697223
for what

>> No.10697237

>>10697208
same op

>Neurotic self-obsession to the point of catatonia

this is me, i have had a blog dedicated to myself and my thoughts and collecting anything which held meaning to me for years and i'm not unsure of who i am

>> No.10697241

>>10697237
There might be emotional consistency you're too shy to share here if you're anything like me. Some element of empathy and compassion clouded by the need to survive and protect yourself. Maybe not. idk