Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

/vt/ is now archived.Become a Patron!

/sci/ - Science & Math


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 2.65 MB, 4155x5055, gettyimages-86056827.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10682743 No.10682743 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

What does /sci/ eat?

>> No.10682752

>he eats maritime mercury
you're clearly not a /sci/entist

>> No.10682950

Crayons

>> No.10683105
File: 32 KB, 700x700, 2D0CD3A6-3D3A-4ED3-954C-B1490DF34625.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10683105

>>10682743

>> No.10683116
File: 72 KB, 1036x681, 1529253576523.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10683116

BRAAAIIIIIIINNNNNNNSSSSS

>> No.10683125
File: 155 KB, 1024x1024, 1403609034440.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10683125

For breakfast, lunch, and dinner

>> No.10683131

>>10683125
Eating ass is so beta

>> No.10683145

>>10683131
>>10683125
This she should be eating your ass c'mon now anon

>> No.10683146

>>10683131
no

>>10683145
i told my gf this as she was sucking my cock and she was surprised and considered it. She said I would have to shave my ass first, however. It's like a jungle down there

>> No.10683151

>>10683146
>no
You are wrong. You will probably never experience this, but when a woman feels true lust for you, something like eating her ass will seem like a waste of time because she wants your cock so badly in her mouth, in her ass, in her pussy. If you even tried to make her wait by eating her ass she would scream asking for cock.

Eating ass is for betas to have something to offer given that what they have is disappointing.

>> No.10683157
File: 138 KB, 770x514, PizzaRolls.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10683157

>>10682743

>> No.10683177

>>10682743

When I am at home I usually make some [math]x \in Powerset(C)[/math]

C = {
Frozen vegetables
, Tomatos
, Muesli
, Chicken
, Milk/Cheese/Yoghurt/Ice cream
, Olive oil
, Cocoa powder
, Peanuts
, Spices
, Almonds
, Sunflower seeds
, Bananas
, Garlic
, Apples
, Coconut flesh
, Berries
, Eggs
, Tuna
, Pollock
, Green/white/black tea
, Coffee
, Peppermint tea
, Frozen pizza
, Cous cous
}

Sometimes I buy some food out, usually something processed crap. Also, sometimes eat candy and potato chips.

>> No.10683200

>>10683177
Forgot beans

>> No.10683202

>>10683200
THIS NIGGA EATING BEANS

>> No.10683218

>>10683131
Yet it's all I'm into

>> No.10683225

>>10683218
Well, it just means you are beta and have a tiny dick. Wear it with pride.

>> No.10683301

>>10683202
That's right

>> No.10683528

>>10682752
It makes me more creative

>> No.10683585

>>10682743
Tonight I had blowfish tails almondine, duck frites, and parisian gnocchi

>> No.10683591

Is... is that a whole chicken in a can?

>> No.10683598

>>10683591
It's tuna

>> No.10683613 [DELETED] 
File: 364 KB, 1125x1500, big-black-cock-6-2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10683613

>>10682743
pic related
Im an engineer btw

>> No.10683668

bran and pea juice for breakfast

>> No.10684205

>>10683131
not eating ass is beta

>> No.10684211

>>10682743
Strict vegan for three years.
Grow most of my own veg, only buy from veg and fruit markets. Don't buy anything in plastic.

>> No.10684238

>>10683591
Are you american or under 18 years old?

>>10682743
Mostly stews. Easy to keep in fridge/freezer and reheat while i cook rise or boil pasta. Cheap, fast, tasty, low amounts of dishes and I can eat it from a bowl.

>> No.10684272
File: 25 KB, 282x193, 1538449684844.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10684272

>>10682743

>> No.10684558

>>10682743
Jimmy joy plennyshakes

>> No.10684577

>>10684558
Eurofag here. Tried that for a while, but was too expensive to import it for me. My country is not in EU. How are you feeling? Is that kind of stuff actually healthy?

>> No.10684677

>>10684577
Feels fine, indistinguishable from regular food in terms of nutrition. I work out and run too, so I just eat more of it. It is only 11 dollars a day for me in the US, and I buy in bulk so shipping is free.

>> No.10684684

>>10684205
>>10683125
Eating ass is homosexual. An attraction to shit and the taste of shit is a mentally ill perversion like homosexuality.
Cunnilingus is beta. The Romans held it to be the lowest of lows because it made man subservient to woman. We all know the real reason. They cannot last long enough during sex so le pussy eater trys to extend her pleasure as long as possible because he can't satisfy it the way nature intended.

>> No.10684721

>>10682743

the cafeteria food or whatever my mom has

>> No.10684727

>>10683177
Lol, enjoy your bowel cancer.

>> No.10684734

>>10684684
Whatever you say, subhuman. True men will continue to eat ass, pussy and cocks until they are dead, because it is pleasurable and pleasure is the only thing of worth.

>> No.10684750

>>10684684
>giving a shit about Roman moral standards

>> No.10684770

>>10684727
Why?

>> No.10684775

I hate leaving and cleaning a mess of pots and pans, so I usually do simple stuff like this:

Sear chicken in a pan, set aside in the oven at low temperature. Fry garlic, mushrooms and onions in the pan, add some chili flakes. Chop up broccoli, bell peppers and bok choi and add them later. Chop up the chicken, add into the mix and stir, then season with sesame oil and salt.

>> No.10684809

>>10682743
Pussy

>> No.10684815

Onions

>> No.10684823

>>10684211
Based
That's my end goal but I don't have a garden right now.

>> No.10684901

>>10684734
True men eat cock?

>> No.10684945

>>10684901
Yum

>> No.10685009
File: 25 KB, 399x322, 1531305401145.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10685009

>>10684734
>pleasure is the only thing of worth.
Imagine being this much of a hedonist bugman. Might as well inject heroin if that's your outlook on life.

>> No.10685393

>tuna
Upgrade to sardines and mackerel for the greater good.

>> No.10685425
File: 861 KB, 1920x2075, daoism xian.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10685425

>>10682743
Air and dew.

>> No.10685429

>>10683151
you need to have sex

>> No.10685692

>>10682743
Cigarettes and coffee.

>> No.10685702

>>10685009
le ebin ciggy cringe peepee

>> No.10685705

>>10682743
Cat. Lot of cat. Some Seagull when I'm of a mood for Seafood...

>> No.10685713

>>10683528
Mercury poisoning is known to cause permanent damage to cognitive ability.

>> No.10685718

>>10684684
They also though being gay was okay as long as you topped

>> No.10685735

>>10685713
Not him, but I believe a little tuna once in a while should be fine. Body should flush it out the mercury. I wouldn't eat it regularly though. A few times per month is probably ok.

>> No.10685773

>>10683157
You put them in your mouth?

>> No.10685787

>>10683157
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lPX5b9m7ro

>> No.10685803

>>10682752
>he thinks all tuna contains mercury
Just go lower on the food chain.

>> No.10685855

>>10685692
This

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action