[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 519 KB, 650x650, fake-usa-college-diploma.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10605314 No.10605314 [Reply] [Original]

So the first is just a straight line, the ground, the floor. It is just there it has no up, it has no down, it can be seen from where you stand in a place of nothing, it is gravity, all around. This is the 1st Dimensional layer matter, gravity may be that thing.

2nd Dimensional layer matter is the up, and the down. You can now move this line that is the ground, with your mind it can now go directly up, or directly down and nothing else, you now have a floor, and walls, this is the world, your sandbox, you can use crayons and markers to scrawl.

3DLM is the fatness, it's depth. From the first was a linear growth, straight ups and down, and now the ups and the downs they have growths of their own they grow in, and out. Height Width and Depth now available to be determined this is the sandbox to play in.

4DML I do believe this to be where the spins begin. Though since my eyes are 3D I could be wrong this is just in my head. However the fatness, would it grow? It can already form a globe, then sink it into a hole, it can do tons of things but what growth cause... where would it go? I think it does but because it is potential energy and not one of physicality the pressures it exerts, the back and forth of it's growth is a different one, instead of more matter bursting forth or flowing from it, the need to escape gravity the first limitation begins, and so spin does too, The only thing more to do to the object other then fracturing and fractioning, fractals and everything like that, well Those paints of stairs never going anywhere, they spin around, there is not starting or entrance that isn't an exit, exit that isn't an entrance.

Imagine gravity as a cocoon around you like a big bag constantly hugging and smothering. First you stretch against it, trying to stand, then pushing out, even twisting around to get leverage. the 4th is the beginning of the twist, the spin. After that comes pure expansion or compression I think, like a pulsing/breathing.