[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 148 KB, 914x969, ddcd44d4f9a31ba78ba9dc5951a43dc0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10563327 No.10563327 [Reply] [Original]

Near death experience here.
So I know alot of people claim to have seen heaven or hell when they have an nde and it's mostly the same bright overwhelming lights with something comforting, or the other way around. Well when I had my nde due to a diabetic incident which resulted in me having to be resuscitated I was pulled away from our planet like a bolt of lightning and suddenly I was standing on a lake that was so perfectly still it could've been a mirror, all around me were big pine trees and massive oaks with looming mountains in the distance and I felt nothing but peace while I stood there. Thinking to my self I wondered what happened or how I even got there and then all of a sudden this being just showed up in front of me it had no face or any resembling features it was just light, pure light and it said to me "You've suffered quite a great deal, more than some others but you know what it feels like to deal with such pains and keep moving, if you want out of this world and to be free now is your time to do so". So of course I thought about it, for a while actually but as I did flashes of people I had met in life and people I were to meet began playing through my head, all the people i was going to help or run into began to play so i began to cry and said

>> No.10563386

>>10563327
i wanna sniff her stockings

>> No.10564654

DMT is a hell of a drug