[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 20 KB, 886x330, 1539432723898.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10553135 No.10553135 [Reply] [Original]

>it's been scientifically proven that liking traps do not make you gay
Opnions?
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26498424

>> No.10553229
File: 248 KB, 985x1024, plato_aristotle_traps.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10553135

>> No.10553263
File: 63 KB, 444x690, images (3).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10553135
Sorry, just a couple of months ago /a/ proved traps are actualy the gayest thing there is.

>> No.10553274

>>10553263
It's this, OP. Homosexual and gay are two different things.

A homosexual is born fucked. They can't like women. It's just not in them.

A trap fapper legitimately chooses to fuck up their sexuality and intentionally masturbates to deviant material precisely because it is taboo. They are making a conscientious choice to be as gay as possible, and thereby overshooting the boundary of plain homosexuality.

TL;DR: All OPs are faggots.

If it is an OP, then it is faggot.

>> No.10553287

>>10553274
>Born this way
Is there any evidence for this? How does this explain role who change their sexuality multiple times in their lifetime.

>> No.10553315

>>10553287
It doesn't, primarily because it doesn't have to. There can be different people who end up different ways from different factors.

But I have some anecdotes.

As I understand it, there are two basic types of transsexual individuals. There are transgenders, who *FEEL* different, and know there is something different about them from a very young age, and there are common "trannies" that have lots of excessive fantasies about wearing women's clothes. For the latter, crossdressing is a form of expression. For the former, crossdressing is cope, that does NOT deal with the underlying dysphoria. (This is a rough estimate, not a full diagnostic guideline.)

I haven't actually met any true transgender who identified themselves by feeling different from a very young age yet. Maybe I've met them and just never noticed because I never asked. But I've seen them on TV, and I recognize the symptoms from something I HAVE met before.

Some time in my teens I met an individual who is very close to my heart. They hated me. I had no idea why. We just didn't get along. I had no particular comfort being around this individual, and the feeling was more or less mutual. Never had that happen before with anyone else in my life, before or since. They were unique, in that, and I still don't really have a grasp on why we just didn't get along.

But they said something I recognize. They told me about their time growing up. What it was like to be homosexual. How, for as long as they could remember, even back to around age five, they knew they were different. They knew they were attracted to men. I thought that was pretty interesting because...

It was the first time in my life that I was ever able to relate to the sexuality of another person.

Because I, too, knew that I was different from a very young age. I have vivid memories of being five years old, and playing in my bedroom. With LEGO and Barbie, and being fascinated by an eerie concept that I knew, instinctively, society could

>> No.10553317

>>10553315
>society could
never accept. Something just made it clear to me that I was weird like this, and from a very young age I decided that this was something I would never share with anyone. It was a secret that I told myself several times that I would take to my grave.

I was unspeakably fascinated with the concept of being able to remove my head from my body.

I suffer from a primary paraphilia.

>> No.10553319

>>10553229
I really like this Platonic argument. It seems to legitimately fit his historic analytic style.

The Aristotelean viewpoint here seems like a non-sequitur, though. Yes, someone who likes traps but not actual women might reasonably be considered gay. But that doesn't mean that somebody who likes both traps and women, without differentiation, is likewise gay, not even a bit.

>> No.10553337

>>10553319
For his time, sure. But with modern science and reason we can confidently say that bisexuality is a form of homosexuality, and is therefore the least bit gay.

>> No.10553341

>>10553135
Traps aren't transexual. They're just submissive faggots and the faggots who like that are just larping pretending to be dominant because they can't find a functioning woman who is into their beta ass.

>> No.10553515

>>10553135
>scientifically proven
Science does not "prove" anything, retard.
Lrn2science fgt pls