[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 519 KB, 650x650, fake-usa-college-diploma.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10448959 No.10448959 [Reply] [Original]

This is only plagued with religion because of past peoples and their experience. This POST is more about facts and reality then religion.

Christos = oil.
Annointed = chosen, or covered with the oil.

You have to go back to the original greek translations but essentially.

Once opening the pineal glad, it releases it's oil. The inside of your forehead becomes covered in the CHRIST os. the CHRIST OS (operating system?) (hacking the brain??)

Those halo's represent other men/women who have opened their glands in the past and spread their knowledge. The knowledge is so old and subverted we are not left with much of anything except word play to go on.

What is the MASS of the SUN/SON?

Hermetics is not satanistic, it is fucking SCIENCE. I had to go through a whole LOAD OF CRAZY just to figure out what happened to me. The oil is DMT I believe, a hulucinagen. I was tripping balls and didn't know it, i thought i was being chased by demons :(. Now I don't know what to believe.

You Doctores suck real hard looking out for us gladiators. How is it this stuff is suppressed?

Anyways It's a special oil. I wrote entire term papers by my lonesome, couple of heavy books worth. Since that time I have seen that knowledge being repeated in OLD books. Written before my time anyways. It's like being able to communicate with all that information in your DNA and trying to convert it onto paper. You feel like you just KNOW some things and have to get it out. Turns you into a bit of a preacher.

We are not ALL of us CHRIST. Only those of us able to get a reaction from this organ.

There IS a matrix system, it points to "super" natural misunderstandings.

Now I just have to figure out who much we've been lied to. Is there an actual spirit life/afterlife? Will be fun finding out.

Either way DOCTORS/DOCTORES need find a way to let the people know about this shit. The emotional turbulance is extreme. Murders/rapes and suicides would be extremely likely.

>> No.10448967

>>10448959
?

>> No.10448983

>>10448959
Sounds like you couldnt handle the trip and it fucked you up or youre legit schizo.

Either way, gg in your life, cause youre gonna have to go through a whole lot of meds and therapy to be able to make a coherent and clear thought.

>> No.10450345

even if everything you believe is true, you lack the rhetorical skills and the charisma to ever convince a single "sane" person. You don't speak ancient greek, you don't know what the pineal gland is, and you sure as fuck are not initiated in the mystery schools. It's slippers and thorazine for you mister.