[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 136 KB, 644x632, 1484663015011.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10448287 No.10448287 [Reply] [Original]

You know its fitting that we call a disease we don't understand an astrological symbol; much of medical science is essentially a religious belief system.

I was doing some experiments in the lab the other day with hydrogen peroxide and cancerous tissue cells. What I did was sink the tissue in a solution of hydrogen peroxide, which deteriorated the tissues. Wow - really ?

This would almost suggest that this so called thing "Cancer" reacts coincidentally in the same way a yeast, bacterial spore, or virus would. Furthermore with the reactions I've seen it have, I believe that the Fungus or Yeast tissue cells that it inhabits, is in fact "alive", in a sense that it's a sentient being.

With my findings, I'm not convinced that mainstream medical science cares to understand these sorts of things, because we all know that hospitals and the industry around it relies on the monetization and thus sustainability of a disease with minimal actual treatment because theyre filthy Jews. But above all mainstream medical science will never admit that so called "tumors" or "cancer" is simply a Sentient Fungus or Yeast infection, because that would also freak out the public if they told people in the wrong way.

>> No.10448296

>>10448287
Lets see.

>Claims of religious belief in science with no evidence
>Not realizing that most organic matter reacts the same way when exposed to hydrogen peroxide
>Not performing any other tests what would reveal if cancer was a fungus or a yeast
>Not publishing your findings in a journal to be peer reviewed
>Not performing any test to see if canser is sentient or not, instead just assuming it
>Unsubstantiated claim of conspiracy

Please try harder next time.

>> No.10448297

No.

>> No.10448298

Based truth seeker, keep up the good work

>> No.10448308

>>10448287
>Fungus
>Sentient

Show me a neuron on a mushroom.

>> No.10448314
File: 169 KB, 1024x784, 1547730045150.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10448287

I was doing some experiments on your mamma the other day with my penis and her cancerous kunt.

What I did was sink my dick into her rotten pussy, and in the subsequent days my dick my dick withered away and fell off.

Conclusion: OP is a faggot and his mom is a whore with a bad case of yeast infection in her rotten kunt.