Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

/vt/ is now archived.Become a Patron!

/sci/ - Science & Math


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 37 KB, 980x490, landscape-1505904654-rutger-hauer-blade-runner.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10437824 No.10437824 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

>> No.10437826

>>10437824
Are genes intelligent?

>> No.10437836
File: 25 KB, 399x322, 1531305401145.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10437836

The word you are looking for is, "inheritable".

>> No.10437843

>>10437824
the answer to "is {partly behaviour/biological trait} genetic?" is always: somewhat

>> No.10437846
File: 53 KB, 458x480, 1368217110377.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10437846

>>10437824
Yes

>> No.10437863

>>10437824
genome be intellectual¿

>> No.10437868

>>10437824
no. 100% environmental. if you brought baby einstein to an african tribe he would have done nothing

>> No.10437902

>>10437868
He would have done more than the other spear chaku

>> No.10437910

>>10437902
Spear chadku would have made Einstein eat his heart out with his sick fire technique and hunting tricks

>> No.10437922

>>10437902
I'm sure he wouldn't have been physically able to compete and thus be removed. It happens even today but at different forms. The next Gauss will probably be bullied to suicide or destroyed psychologically and thus physically to the point where his intelligence deteriorate. It may sound like a harsh truth to you and you will probably try to deny it but its the simple truth.

>> No.10437924

>>10437868
And if you place a rock in a Harvard class, you're grooming a future Nobel Prize winner!

>> No.10437927

>>10437868
Einstein would almost definitley have made all the contributions to science if he grew up in a native african tribe. Free will not existing verifies this, as well as intelligence is nature and not nurture also proves this hypothesis.

>poltards will believe this

>> No.10437930
File: 51 KB, 1700x332, heritability_of_intelligence.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10437930

>>10437824
>>10437826
>>10437836
>>10437843
>>10437846
>>10437863
>>10437868
>>10437902
>>10437910
It would seem that there is enough evidence to conclude that heritability of IQ is a greater component than nuture alone. However, both nuture and nature play a role, as one reinforces the impact of the other.

>> No.10437932

>>10437868
>This is what enviromentalists actually believe in
Soooo, you believe that if you had lived trough whole life cycle of Newton you would of became a genius?

>> No.10437943

>>10437824
Yes, just like most of human characteristics. For example I am genetically incapable of packing on muscle.

>> No.10437952
File: 235 KB, 1005x846, high-iq.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10437952

>>10437846

>> No.10437957

Intelligence is the result of a logical AND between nurture and nature, you dolts

>> No.10437961

>>10437824
environmental and inheritance

>> No.10437963

>>10437902
>>10437924
>>10437927
>>10437930
>>10437932
>>10437932
no. i think genetics "plays a part", so to speak. like some people have brains with a much higher capacity to be intelligent, aka basically high IQ. but basically every intellectual has had supportive parents. there's parents that have specifically raised their child to be a chess prodigy and not only did they suceeded, but they raised one of the best chest players to ever live.

you can have one of the best tools in the world but if your parents didnt support you and you grew up in an environment just resistant to every opportunity, you wont be able to figure out how to harness that special tool of yours

having a special brain doesn't make you intelligent.

>> No.10437966

>>10437927
>poltards will believe this
what? how does anything he said have to do with pol? that's literally the exact opposite of what pol wants to believe dumbass.

>> No.10437977

>>10437966
>thats the opposite dumbass!
>muh superior aryan genetics
>implying pol isn't obsessed with IQ being genetic
You guys are the same as the muslims you despise.

Fuck off

>> No.10437981

>>10437966
i thought /pol/tards usually deny einstein’s contributions, jüdenphysics or something

>> No.10437993
File: 1.45 MB, 1050x903, smug_anime_2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10437993

>>10437963
Well, studies, so actual scientists (and not just 4chan theorists) disagree. Sorry.

>> No.10437996

>>10437846
I don't get it. 100% of that text is completely made up. Why not quote the study?

>> No.10437998

>>10437963
>having a special brain doesn't make you intelligent.
Also, way to contradict yourself, and having a "special brain" is literally the potential to become intelligent.

>> No.10438002

>>10437998
how does something having potential imply that you therefore are what it potentiates. You are not disabled, with no genetic defects, you have a "special body", by your logic that implies you must definitley be an athletic physical specimen.

>> No.10438010

>>10438002
>You are not disabled, with no genetic defects, you have a "special body", by your logic that implies you must definitley be an athletic physical specimen.
No, obviously that requires training, but you would be still more physically capable than the average of your group. Just as those with higher IQ are.
But what you're trying to state, clumsily, is that we should seemingly disregard the genetic input for "reasons". Whereas, it does factor in, it would only pay dividends to give such attention to those who already display a gifted brain, otherwise you would often be wasting your time and money.
It is the reason that gifted schools require you to prove that your child is worth their time.

>> No.10438012

>>10437952
>t.nigger

>> No.10438019
File: 73 KB, 761x960, E4ED74F0-8B01-4E11-B10A-D9889449F5CE.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10438019

>>10437993
disagree with what?

>> No.10438028

>>10437981
well the point of his post was that intelligence isn’t genetic, I’m not arguing that position but pol desperately wants to believe that whites are genetically superior. also pol is bizarre on the topic of the Jews because most of them will readily recognize that ashkenazi (75% of all jews) are genetically superior when you point out that they are the highest iq ethnic group and that they are very disproportionately wealthy so I think you could convince many that Einstein’s theories aren’t bunk just because he’s jewish

>> No.10438031

>>10438010
I’m the guy you were originally replying to and I never once said that you should disregard genetics. I’m only disagreeing with OPs 3 word statement ie Capacity for intelligence isn’t intelligence

>physically capable
I agree

The children that go to gifted schools are already implied to have the supportive parents that I was talking about by virtue of going there. And some parents are more successful than others

>> No.10438034

>>10438019
>>10438031
Hang on, did I reply to the wrong person?

>> No.10438037

>>10438019
>>10438031
>>10438034
It seems like I did, apologies.

>> No.10438212

>>10437868
I believe for this post to be partially right and partially wrong. It's not 100% environmental, but environmental stimuly are still important for you to develop properly. Had Einstein grown up in Africa those stimuly would likely not have been created, hence he would have outperformed other niggers, but definitely wouldn't have accomplished the things he has.

>> No.10438223

>>10438212
I doubt Einstein would have outperformed those niggers in anything. At most he would figure out how to make better tools, but he would still be a huge useless piece of shit that can't hunt.

>> No.10438376
File: 127 KB, 800x800, 1548458973472.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10438376

>>10437952

>> No.10438497

>>10437836
Heritable is the correct term...

>> No.10438589
File: 9 KB, 348x145, 1523293817481.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10438589

>>10437824
Yes and niggers are retarded.

>> No.10438662

>>10437996
Honestly, there is a whole other angle that is not discussed in the study or in the IQ debate in general. But linking the study here is useless. It's been done before and the anons that dislike it just excuse away all of the points by saying thta the study is outdated or that the kids ingested led paint and whatnot.

>> No.10438666

>its another leftists can't do math thread

>> No.10438678

>>10438589
sort of proof that a big occipital projection doesn't mean anything

>> No.10438687
File: 129 KB, 1164x1148, CCC777.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10438687

Einstein has that quote about not being so smart but spending more time on problems. Why not both?

>> No.10439086

>>10437824
Teach your dog differential equations

>> No.10439097

>>10439086
teach your dog how to hunt

>> No.10439106

>>10439086
how many people are capable of learning differential equations? Is it all of them?

>> No.10439423

>>10439086
You specist fuck!The reson why dogs can't do math is because us humans are keeping them down, we need to create dog schools funded by government on our tax money, for thousands of years we have enslaved dogs, they also dont have enough nutrition, i swear to god i hope you with your 18th century pseudo science specist fucks just die!

>> No.10439438

>>10439423
this
Fuck human supremacists!

>> No.10439442

>>10437824
the Seed of intelligence was given to mankind when the Hebrew calendar began

so Yes, but there are also "intelligent" humans who lack the seed, also known as soul.

It's up to Messiah to give the seed of soul to the rest of Mankind by using the resources of the gifted.

>> No.10440420

>>10437824
Obviously, how else would an intelligent species like humans have evolved if intelligence couldn't be inherited?

>>10438031
>>10438002
>>10437963
It doesn't really make sense to separate the potential for intelligence and the acquisition of intelligence this way as genetics could play a role in acquiring intelligence. Two people could have the same potential but one might have a genetic drive to fulfill that potential. Or two people could be genetically predisposed to respond better to different teaching techniques.

>> No.10440535

>>10437824
Replace your genes with that of a tree and see if your intelligence changes.

>> No.10440571

>>10437930
>Relevance is actually doing meta studies of the same data correcting correlation from 0.23 to 0.55 using bullshit measurement error corrections
>Job performance is measured by super visor's opinion to which it correlates somewhat, but not to objective metrics
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/10888691.2014.983635
So this is why psychology isn't a science.

>> No.10440656

>>10437824
Yes, it is. This is why the Chinese are clearly the master race on the planet. Don't cry, Amerifat. Just shove another cheeseburger into your fat faces while jerking your tiny cocks off to the Khardashians.

Oh, and don't forget to buy more stuff from us. The iPhone FU just came out.

>> No.10440785

>>10440656
You mean Ashenazi jews.

>> No.10440804
File: 54 KB, 566x480, read a book.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10440804

>>10437868
>conflating achievement with intelligence

>>10437924
>contradicting the converse

spring break is like a mini summer for /sci/

>> No.10440805

>>10437824
I dont know OP remove your brain a construct of genetics and find out.

>> No.10440816

>>10437868
Anon there are tribal niggers making electrical water wheels for their fellow niggers proving a genius IQ is very useful in a society of stone age savages.

>> No.10440819

>>10440785
This, Ashkenazi Jews have the highest genetic IQ of any ethnic group.

>> No.10440821

>>10437910
High intelligence actually makes hunter gathering more efficient because you can plan out strategies better so no you are wrong, an Einstein tier black would basically come up hunting strategies guaranteeing his tribe success for millenia to come.

>> No.10440825

>>10440785
Jews aint a master race until they actually fight back, remove whites and any race would annihilate jews overnight they are weaklings.

>> No.10440832

>>10440825
>managed to turn whites into their slaves
>not the master race

Why should they learn to fight when they can get some dumb Americans to do it for them?

>> No.10440835

>>10440825
>Being the master means being the most violent.
Lmao, nice Grugg-tier logic. What you actually want is a herd of placated slaves, or in this case, wagecucks. In that regard, we are your master, goy.

>> No.10440843

>>10440825
I am German and I can tell you: The jews already and have been the master race for a long, long time. You simply didn't listen.

>> No.10440847

>>10440843
Hush now, Hans.

>> No.10440854

>>10440847
Simply stating facts. Pretending for Ashkenazi jews, or any jews for that matter, to be like every other subgroupd is pretty fucking delusional.

>> No.10440866

>>10440832
Yes its better to be a parasite than a human not even the high IQ chinks behave you like lunatics, get real you aint no master race. We could kill you as soon as you stop censoring all evidence of you being evil because you are scared of us kike.
>>10440835
Yes thats why you want blacks not whites in the future right. You are full of shit you cant stand the existence of whites or asians thats why you want to turn us into niggers.
>>10440843
You are a german JEW.

>> No.10440871

>>10440854
Remove us and you are nomadic desert savages, you are fucking nothing without white people parasite remember that. Chinks dont need to puppet people they can takeover the world by their own volition something you cant even do in the middle east.

>> No.10440877

>>10440866
Oh G-d what a basedgoy. Cry some more.

>> No.10440881

>>10440877
Such a master race he is scared of the widdle white goyim gunning him down. Meanwhile we enslaved blacks and when they chimped out we fucked them up. Thats how a real master race handles lower beings. We are clearly no lower beings if you yourself cant deal wit hus easily.

>> No.10440889

>>10440881
>Such a master race he is scared of the widdle white goyim gunning him down.
Not at all.
>we fucked them up. Thats how a real master race handles lower beings.
Sure thing.
>if you yourself cant deal wit hus easily.
Oh, it's easy. Don't even have to break a sweat.

>> No.10440892
File: 646 KB, 725x574, cloned horses.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10440892

>>10437824
You wouldn't exist without genes, so of course it is genetic. Likewise you wouldn't exist without a suitable environment, so it's also environmental.
The question you want to ask is "What proportion of the variance in IQ in x population is caused by genes as opposed to the enviroment" and the answer for white adult americans is somewhere around 0.7-0.8, with the remainder caused by measurement error and non-shared environment factors (probably random developmental fluctuations in utero).

>> No.10440895

>>10440866
>Wah, wah, wah! Why can't I compete?!
Nawh, you hate it when races superior than your own dunk on you, but constantly do it to others.
This is just a taste of your own vile.
Kick us out, eh? Well guess what, now we own your house, thanks to the mortgage rate we're robbing you with through our banks.
Cry more, faggot, you're done.
Blessed Yeshua!

>> No.10440897

>>10440866
>We could kill you as soon as you stop censoring all evidence of you being evil because you are scared of us kike

Good luck with that. In reality we will continue to own all the money and all the land and you whites will willingly sacrifice your freedom, dignity, and lives to defend us. And our influence is so strong that the few that try to rebel will be socially ostracized for antisemitism. You'll be an socially castrated incel, a disgrace to your parents, and eventually you'll all die out leaving only the good goyim genes in your pathetic population.

>> No.10440901

>>10440889
>Not at all.
Oh really then stop hiding everything reveal the truth to us and lets see if you can really handle us, after all germany alone can destroy your entire tribe you know if you pissed off the entire white race its absolute extinction for you, so you gotta placate us until you get rid of us. Though you cant do shit to asians thats how come you arent a master race just a delusional parasite.
>>10440895
Shut up you insane jew white supremacy is caused by your lunatic tribe antagonizing all humans of european descent. We dont care about being superior to people period we follow Christianity for fuck sake.
>>10440897
At least you admit you are cowards who cant do anything at all. If you are a master race why have you never once controlled your home turf hmmm? Why have you never controlled the persians? The turks? Only white people hmmm....

>> No.10440903

>>10438662
If black children are in homes with disproportionately more lead paint, and the study took place decades ago, wouldn't those be pretty good reasons to be suspicious of the results?

>> No.10440910

The jewish master race
>PLEASE GOYIM DONT KILL US :,(

The white master race
>You brown people obey or die got it?

>> No.10440911

50%
50% other factors

>> No.10440913

>>10440901
>We dont care about being superior to people period we follow Christianity for fuck sake.
Yes, yes, that's it, pray to the God who is our blessed Father, and we are his Chosen children. Makes perfect sense.
You gentiles were created to be our servants, those are the facts.
It is ordained for you to obey us, by divine liturgy.

>> No.10440915

>>10440901
>Oh really then stop hiding everything reveal the truth to us and lets see if you can really handle us,
Wtf? Why would we fight a savage war with smaller numbers when we can control the masses without lifting more than a pen? Think goy, think. That's why superior intellect will always win out, stay mad goy, you can't compete.

>> No.10440927

>>10440915
You think you are so fucking smart yet the bulk of humanity uses violence to get their way, you are just scared pussies, even chinks wont hesitate to gore you to get their way and you are fucking stupid if you call chinese people dumb. Those humans are the origin of civilization for the Mongoloid racial group they are worth far more than you desert savages.

Furthermore this isnt intellect all you do is literally use guilt to control us not complex strategies literally just fucking guilt ahahahahaha its hilarious they think they are smart.

>> No.10440941

>>10440927
>You think you are so fucking smart yet the bulk of humanity uses violence to get their way...
And yet they haven't even achieved one tenth of what we have, despite being oppressed throughout history.
The curious thing is, we administrate and benefact such institutions as the East India Company, and yet you lot get the blame. Genius.
Yet, for some reason, you still defend "your" (*our) empires to the death, and try to claim them as your own achievements.
Your achievements are either ours, or nucleated by us.
You're nothing but our lap dogs. Don't bite the hand that feeds you, goy.

>> No.10440944

>>10440927
What does it say about your pathetic race that a little guilt for things you didn't even do is all it takes to get you to lay down your lives for us? Your race has been engineered to be slaves to the Jews. Saying that we should fight without you is like saying Africans should fight without spears.

>> No.10440953

>>10440941
>And yet they haven't even achieved one tenth of what we have
What have you even achieved? You stupid jew fuck you are gonna lose everything if we vanish fool. No one will listen to you except us. Blacks would gladly beat the fuck out of you as you would be the only "crackers" in the West. Muzzies in Europe are itching to cut your heads off, and mexicans dont care about no holocaust. Its over foolish parasite.
>>10440944
Keep saying nosense jew one thing you people can admit is something is bad about you like you are scared pussies, arabs, turks all of your genetic cousins called you slimy cowards who never fight battles.

>> No.10440955

>>10440927
>yet the bulk of humanity uses violence to get their way
Exactly. Small brained solutions for small brained goys. So primitive.

>> No.10440962

>>10440955
Lol get a load of this shit, hes calling people primitive when his race are backwards tribalist this is rich the level of batshit insanity in the jew tribe is unreal unless you witness it. Oh my they really do think they are superior to all of mankind this is just sad. Im gonna look for a jew empire in history OH WAIT THERE WASNT ANY AT ALL. I swear to God the only way to deal with you nuts is gunshots to the head.

>> No.10440965

>>10440953
>You stupid jew fuck you are gonna lose everything if we vanish fool.
>Its over foolish parasite.
Oh no guys, the goy has outsmarted us, I guess our plans will fail, what were we thinking?

Lol

Don't concern yourself with our affairs goy, it's above your head.

>> No.10440966

>>10440941
>The curious thing is, we administrate and benefact such institutions as the East India Company, and yet you lot get the blame. Genius.
>Im a pussy who is scared of making the goyim mad and they are gonna kill me waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!

Thats all I heard kike.

>> No.10440970

>>10440953
>What have you even achieved?
Large portions of academia. Economics. Finance. Multinationals. Backed all of the greatest empires, funded them, making them de jure OURS. Tricked you, for centuries.
>Its over foolish parasite.
Oh, my dear simpleton, why do you think we encourge interracial relationships? We're making the goyims we've always wanted, and the majority of society is clambering at the chance to be trendy and diverse.
God, I love goyims, they're so myopic and naive.
Tell me, when it Wotan going to awaken? Because once he's mixed out of you, I highly doubt he's going to ignite within the next century.
You're the "race" who is finished.

>> No.10440972

>>10440965
Your plans will fail though its inevitable for your kind to fuck up and get shoahed.

>> No.10440976

>>10440966
Well, you chaps do have lesser VIQs, so it makes sense that you wouldn't be able to comprehend the "finer points".

>> No.10440978

>>10440970
>Large portions of academia. Economics. Finance. Multinationals. Backed all of the greatest empires, funded them, making them de jure OURS. Tricked you, for centuries.
So nothing then?

Oh Ashkenazi thats some nice european blood there.
>Oh, my dear simpleton, why do you think we encourge interracial relationships? We're making the goyims we've always wanted
Yes yes thats it admit your a pussy who cant fight us unless we are niggers.

>> No.10440983

>>10440976
You are a pussy fight like a human dont hide like a cockroack because thats what you are.

>> No.10440984

>>10440972
Try to resist and we'll choke you out through the crop supply. We learnt that from Stalin.

>>10440978
>Yes yes thats it admit your a pussy who cant fight us unless we are niggers.
Grugg, the "smart" choice is the one that maximizes survivalism. It doesn't make sense to fight when you don't have to.
Just mix the goyim, and snuff out Wotan before he can "howl".
No need to raise a finger, just weave it seamlessly into popular culture.

>> No.10440987

>>10440983
We aren't mere humans, we're the Chosen. We transcend the slaves.

>> No.10440989

>>10440984
Like communism is ever gonna happen again hah.
>Grugg, the "smart" choice is the one that maximizes survivalism. It doesn't make sense to fight when you don't have to.
Just mix the goyim, and snuff out Wotan before he can "howl".
No need to raise a finger, just weave it seamlessly into popular culture.
Quit acting like you are so smart as the creators of human civilization killed to get what they wanted while so you have no excuse to not do the same unless you are a coward. Admit it already your tribe are cowards who are weaklings.

>> No.10440996

>>10440987
The chosen cockroachs.

>> No.10441002

>>10440989
>Like communism is ever gonna happen again hah.
That isn't what a mean, you idiot. We control the companies that control your food.
>Quit acting like you are so smart as the creators of human civilization killed to get what they wanted while so you have no excuse to not do the same unless you are a coward.
My dear goyim, I don't need to "act". This thread has already proven how stupid you, and your "people" are. The fact you think pointlessly fighting and dying, when you either don't have to, or can trick your pawns into fighting for you is the very example of how we outsmart, and continue you to outsmart you Aryan fools.
>... creators of human civilization...
I think you'll find most of the original civilizations in the Indus valley were Semitic, and those which became elevated after the classical period only elevated because of the input of "Christian" funding, Jewish banking; Jewish academia and Jewish inventors.
For instance, Aristotle, the foundation of our modern Western society. The only reason you know about him is because of Arabic and Jewish scholars, and then "Christian" scholars, who only exist because of God's Chosen.
You're nothing.

>> No.10441179
File: 10 KB, 208x199, 127654572858720110724-22047-zawjzg.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10441179

>>10440989
>>10441002
Jesus Christ take it easy. This guy is obviously just a kid...

>> No.10441359

>>10441179
The truth hurts, but I'm tired of these so-called "/pol/acks" from acting like they mean anything.
There will be no populist uprising, and there is no resisting our ire. We are as inexorable as heath death.

>> No.10442445

bump

>> No.10442456

>>10440996
chosen cockroaches are literally superior to you, how does that feel

>> No.10442863

>>10437824
>is intelligence genetic?

how smart is a blade of grass?

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action