[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 24 KB, 600x484, proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10428274 No.10428274 [Reply] [Original]

So I've decided that a true goal of mine is to become a proficient programmer within the next 5 years. The problem is that as a young tard i didn't really pay attention in math class and so never really developed the mind set for it . Maths class started becoming quite hard for me after grade 10.

Can I relearn and develop a head for maths? what are some good resources to begin again?

>> No.10428307

Stop cluttering this board with shit. That said, I'll answer and sage you. You probably weren't even exposed to any maths that required critical thinking; the real skill that's transferable to programming. Depending on what you want to do in programming, very little maths may be required. You're also probably lazy and won't put in the work to become a proficient programmer. Either way the good news is all hope is not lost anon.

t. physics graduate that went into software development