[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 16 KB, 633x758, 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10400942 No.10400942 [Reply] [Original]

>be me
>24 y/o former NEET with AA in "engineering science" from community college
>/makeit/ with crypto
>decide to go back to college to study bioengineering
>absolute meme tier degree
>mildly high IQ (128 @ shrink) but shit tier transcript
>enroll at engineering school with 60% acceptance rate
>paying tens of thousands of dollars to learn absolutely nothing alongside drooling retards

>take major-specific engineering design class
>entire grade is determined by one group project
>group is me and three 18 year old girls
>project is to develop a novel delivery system for CRISPR-cas9
>only person in group to have finished a biology course
>one girl tries to work on the project but is literally too dumb to understand any of it. Hopeless
>other two girls are slightly smarter but best friends/soccer sloots and spend entire class + group meetings talking about their favorite studs on the hockey team
>I discard everything they come up with and start from scratch repeatedly
>entire project due next week
I could go on...

How the fuck do you handle this situation? I'm ready to drop out or KMS. People talk about academic elitism and all this, but I live in Boston. I rub elbows with geniuses over at MIT and Harvard. My school is nothing but average IQ retards with zero drive or academic aspiration. There is nothing I would like more than to go to a nice school after having experienced this. All of the professors are brain dead, and everyone is too stupid to know or care. I don't even wear my school backpack around the city anymore out of shame. So fucking pissed.

>> No.10400946

>bio

this is why you are surrounded by females

>> No.10400997

>>10400942
Man you are elbow-deep in shit. It's a shame and I hope your crypto wealth will sustain you at least.

>> No.10401023

>>10400942

If youre mad now youre gonna be big mad when you graduate and your GPA is trash while these some of these random broads are gonna graduate Cum Laude, get a mid-tier medical job so they have the flexibility to take care of the upcoming baby of some rich motherfucker who decided to put a ring on it cuz she looked cute while taking is blood pressure lmao.

Seriously though, switch majors. You absolutely cannot afford to be mediocre with that fucking degree unless you wanna dump 1/4 mil in Med School