[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 519 KB, 650x650, fake-usa-college-diploma.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10394799 No.10394799 [Reply] [Original]

Astrophysicists gather around the new photo to divine it's meaning and present their findings to the waiting masses to underscore their valuable contribution to society.

Shamans used to scatter chickenbones and predict the future so they could eagerly present their findings to the head honcho and underscore their valuable contributions to their ruler.

Seems like the same cheese to me, ones just a bit more ripe then the other.

Each religion has it's holy text books, this one is hardly any different. People used to believe it when someone said god spoke to them, or was seen by them. Now people claim to have gone to space and seen the stars (or nothing at all if you believe one of the very first astronauts.)

Key word here is believe. Scientists believe.... well I want my scientists to know or they aren't very scientific in MY book. All those theories and hypothesis and flat earth can still fight it with few camera's, social media, and a dream.