[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 40 KB, 640x695, Brainlet.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10324686 No.10324686 [Reply] [Original]

This is what non-incels actually think.

>> No.10324695

>>10324686
Incel = I wanna have sex but can't.

If you can't do something that almost everyone on the planet regularly does with ease, then it is obvious you are mentally retarded.

Therefore it holds that Incel = brainlet.

>> No.10324703

>>10324695
Tell that to the brainlet incel bugs who have their females faking death to avoid being with them. They should think about lowering their standards.

>> No.10324755

>>10324695
It's almost as if being average is the average. Of course most people will be getting sex, since the statistics literally call for it.
In order for their to be ugly people there need to be people who aren't ugly. In order for people to be having sex, there need to be people not having sex.
In order for people to be unattractive there need to people who are attractive.

Using this as an argument when the average of the population is average is a retarded way of arguing this.

Also, the world is just and everything is fair so of course no one will ever fail if they try hard. I want to live in the fantasy world you're living in you fucking fairy.
People can work hard and get no results. To think otherwise is ridiculous.

>> No.10324791

>>10324755
>In order for people to be having sex, there need to be people not having sex.
what?

>> No.10324799

>intelligent designers guide evolution toward traits that humans like because my political views say so

>> No.10324808

>>10324791
In order for people to breathe, there need to be people who aren't breathing.

Makes sense to me.

>> No.10324813

>>10324791
When someone gets into a relationship, someone else, by proxy is missing out on that chance to get relationship. It's safe to assume that without enough of this, many capable people are bound to not be in relationships. Considering that being ugly quadruples the chances of you not finding someone, this is inevitable, right?

>>10324799
Nothing to do with political views, retard. I'm a lefty SJW.

>> No.10324818

>>10324808
That's a good point. I realize how retarded I sound. I guess I could have phrased my point in a better way. I guess that's why I'm an incel.

>> No.10324827

>>10324808
Yet there ARE people who don't breath. They're called dead people. Do you think death would exist if life didn't?

>> No.10324829

>>10324818
Sex is no big deal anyway.
You are not missing out on anything.
Stop making such a big deal out of it.
If you ever had had it you would know.
Go fuck a whore or something and you will see it's not that great.

>> No.10324833

>>10324829
I don't care about sex.

>> No.10324837

>>10324827
Well in that logic, there are way more people who don't have sex than people who do.

So stop crying, you are actually in the majority.

>> No.10324840

>>10324833
Then you aren't an incel.

>> No.10324846

>>10324837
What the hell are you on about?

>>10324840
I'm involuntarily celibate.

>> No.10324857

>>10324813
Nah, there's a lot wrong with what you've written there.

>> No.10324861

>>10324857
Congrats for the unsolicited opinion. Maybe I would care if you explained why, but until then I couldn't give less of a shit whether you disagree or not.

>> No.10324867

>>10324846
If dead people are considered people then most people aren't gonna have sex and thus are incels.

How can you be involuntarily celibate if you don't care about sex?

Celibate = someone who is not having sex.
Involuntary = someone who does something against his will.

So by definition to be an incel you must want sex or you would be a volcel.

>> No.10324874

>>10324867
>If dead people are considered people then most people aren't gonna have sex and thus are incels.
Good point.

>How can you be involuntarily celibate if you don't care about sex?
Because I'm not a caricature and these situations are more nuanced than sensationalists will let on.

>So by definition to be an incel you must want sex or you would be a volcel.
You can want to have sex without obsessing about it or risking getting arrested for prostitution. Is that really that hard to grasp?

>> No.10324890

>>10324857
Are you saying unattractive people are just as desired as unattractive people and that the fact that attractive people are attractive is a social construct that has no bearing on peoples decisions to find a partner?

Are you denying evolution?

>> No.10324905

>>10324874
> risking getting arrested for prostitution.
Buy a plane ticket.
Go to Europe.
Fuck a whore.
Congrats.

>> No.10324913

>>10324905
Going through all of that to just fuck someone. As I said again, I'm not obsessed with sex to the point where I will go out of my way to buy a fucking plane ticket or even risk my reputation. What the hell is wrong with you, man?

>> No.10324926

>>10324913
You say you are not obsessed about sex, but you have devised a whole theory and way of life, in which you not having sex is the central theme.

You are somehow a victim of the system and refuse any outs provided by the system, because either the standards are very low, or you risk getting arrested or you would destroy your reputation, or it is too much of a hassle.

I really don't understand what you want.
There is plenty of very ugly or even severely disabled people who regularly have sex and are in relationships.

I really don't understand you.

>> No.10324940

>>10324926
>You say you are not obsessed about sex, but you have devised a whole theory and way of life, in which you not having sex is the central theme.
It's not my fault you make assumptions. Maybe try to ask incels directly instead of getting information from people that dislike us.

>You are somehow a victim of the system and refuse any outs provided by the system
It is unreasonable to assume someone if content with not having sex would willingly seek out sex that we already established as something I don't obsess over.
>you risk getting arrested or you would destroy your reputation
Because prostitution is illegal and it's unreasonable to expect me to go out of my way to have sex when it's not a priority. Also expecting me to get a plane to fuck a prostitute is so dumb.

>There is plenty of very ugly or even severely disabled people who regularly have sex and are in relationships.
Congrats to them. I am not one of them.

>> No.10324958

>>10324940
I'm not just speaking about prostitution. You could be morally against that and that would be OK in my opinion.
But there are plenty of ugly women who would settle for an ugly man.
I think your problem is lack of trying.
You say you are not obsessed about sex, but that is the very definition of sex. Obsession.

You can't have sex without wanting to have sex and without going out of your way to have sex.

You think sex is competition and somehow you are losing. And that is exactly what sex is. Competition. But you aren't even trying.

I don't think you are an incel. Because you dislike everything that makes sex sex. Instead you have a fantasy in your mind in what you think sex is. But this fantasy is not sex, it is just a fantasy and not real.

You dislike everything that makes sex sex. And that's OK. I do too.

I don't think you are an incel. I think you are a volcel and just don't know it. And that's OK, because it would be impossible to know it, unless you had tried it.

In many ways you are a way better person than I am, despite what most people think about incels.

Anyway I hope you find what you are looking for.

>> No.10324973

>>10324958
>But there are plenty of ugly women who would settle for an ugly man.
And I wouldn't settle for them. I'd date them in a heart beat. Sadly this isn't how attraction works. I've been rejected by ugly women at an alarming rate.

>I think your problem is lack of trying.
I apologize that you feel this way.

>You say you are not obsessed about sex, but that is the very definition of sex. Obsession.
?????????????????????????????????????????????????

>You can't have sex without wanting to have sex and without going out of your way to have sex
You can't have a craving for a donut without being obsessed with donuts. LOL
>I don't think you are an incel. Because you dislike everything that makes sex sex. Instead you have a fantasy in your mind in what you think sex is. But this fantasy is not sex, it is just a fantasy and not real.
Whatever makes you feel better, man. I don't remember romanticizing sex and no matter how many times I tell you I don't particularly care for it you'll still tell me about how much I obsess over it so I'm going to stop acknowledging this.
>I don't think you are an incel. I think you are a volcel and just don't know it. And that's OK, because it would be impossible to know it, unless you had tried it.
No, I'm just contempt with being a loser.

>In many ways you are a way better person than I am, despite what most people think about incels.
Not at all. I'm just used to being hideous and being insulted.

>> No.10324996

>>10324973
Then maybe your problem is lack of self-esteem and women can sense that.

Maybe you should do some therapy to raise that self-esteem.

And nobody can be that hideous. If you went to a gym and work out and shit, you can at least build a decent body, even if your face isn't pretty.

>> No.10325011

>>10324996
Even though I'm extremely confident outside of my mind. That's pretty convenient that they suddenly can detect something in me that I don't let on. Even though I have many friends who are women and men that enjoy my company.

>> No.10325015

>>10324890
>Are you saying unattractive people are just as desired as unattractive people
Makes sense to me.
>Are you denying evolution?
I'm refuting evolution.

>> No.10325017

>>10325015
You're not living in reality.

>> No.10325018

There's a lot of powerful retard energy going on in this thread. We need to set up some thermocouples here and extract some energy from all this fuming madness, maybe Elon Musk our lord and savior can help.

>> No.10325023

>>10325011
Something just doesn't add up.
You are hideous. You have many men and women friends. You have high-self esteem. You are sociable and enjoyable, but nobody wants to have sex with you?

Why don't you ask your women friends what is wrong with you? Maybe they could give you some insight.

>> No.10325025

>>10325017
How do you know?

>> No.10325034

>>10325023
I have high-self esteem because I've been demeaned so many times that I no longer care what people think.

I have asked. They give standard platitudes. They always want to hang out with me so there's not really anything I can think of. Except for the fact that maybe they are just not attracted to me because I'm unattractive which is something that isn't really that far fetched.

>>10325025
Good point.

>> No.10325045
File: 24 KB, 558x614, 1523160975288.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>What do u mean unattractive people are unattractive to people? St00pid inkzel!

>> No.10325054

>>10325034
Standard platitudes like what?

>> No.10325077
File: 655 KB, 300x300, 1505356546858.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10325054
>You'll find someone, you're a funny guy so someone is bound to go after you.
>You're like a brother to me
>I wish I could find someone like you
>You have everything I want in someone
Yet they don't date me. Why is that? Because I'm unattractive.

My friend is a lot hotter than me and he has dated 3 of them. We both discuss this shit all of the time and he is pretty much the reason I've realized I was an incel. Even introduced me to them. Dude browses incel forums and attracts women like magnets. We both get compared to each other constantly personality and mannerism-wise. What's the difference? You guessed it.
Before this I didn't even know I was ugly LOL. I was so confident for no reason. Even when people called me ugly on a regular basis it didn't even occur to me. I was so used to it that it meant nothing and I assumed it was common for everyone.

Here's my dating experiences:

>Go on dates
>Meet people at bars
>Meet people online
>Meet people on Tinder
>Get ghosted
>Get ignored
>Go on date and as soon as it ends, get no replies
>Send picture, get ghosted

>> No.10325102

>>10325077
No this is not what I said. I said ask them for insight in why you don't have romantic relationships. Tell them you want to have a romantic relationship and tried many times and failed and ask them what they think is wrong with you?

And btw what do you tell women on dates? Do you simply tell them me + you = sex?

Why don't you try telling them that you are in love and have never met anyone like them etc.
Women want to feel special. You need to find a reason for them to date you. And you have no reason. If you convince them you love them they will date you. Or if you are handsome, which you aren't, but you can work on that by going to the gym. Or if you are rich, which you can be. Or by having a fantastic personality, which you can help create through therapy etc. I'm pretty sure there are therapists who specialize in your kind of problem. Maybe they can help.

>> No.10325105

>>10325102
Bye