Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/sci/ - Science & Math


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 38 KB, 600x284, Did-you-know-facts.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10319671 No.10319671 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

> The Earth is round. (Yes oblate spheroids are round.)
> The Moon landings happened and space travel is real.
> Newtonian Mechanics is a correct and incomplete description of reality.
> Quantum Mechanics is a correct and incomplete description of reality.
> Special and General Relativity are correct and incomplete descriptions of reality.
> The Standard Model of particle physics is a correct and incomplete description of reality.
> Big Bang cosmology (the Lambda-CDM model) is a correct and incomplete description of reality.
> Darwinian evolution is a correct and incomplete description of reality.
> Faster-than-light communication is impossible.
> Perpetuum mobiles, over-unity devices, energy-from-nothing generators, propulsionless drives and the like can not and will never work.
> Likewise, it is impossible to extract work from the zero-point energy of the vacuum.
> Climate change is real, is happening right now, is a real threat and is mostly caused by humans.
> Approved vaccines are sufficiently safe and effective.
> "I don't understand this" or "this doesn't make sense to me" are not legitimate criticisms of established scientific theories. The fact that the universe is not simple enough for you to understand is your failing, not the universe's.
> Anyone claiming to have an alternative theory to established science should be able to explain why established science seems to give correct answers *and* be able to give a concrete prediction that can be checked by experiment, where it should outperform current scientific theory.

For those who will start arguing about "correct and incomplete":
"Correct": The theory correctly predicts the outcomes of experiments and does not differ appreciably from reality within the theory's domain of validity, which is large enough to be useful.
"Incomplete": The theory's domain of validity does not encompass the entire universe.
If you want to argue this, first read > http://chem.tufts.edu/answersinscience/relativityofwrong.htm

>> No.10319674

> numbers have an end
> mohamed ababou

>> No.10319680
File: 22 KB, 350x266, oswald tea.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10319680

Gotta love this thread! Everything as usual is correct.

>> No.10319698

>>10319671
>correct and incomplete
No such thing.

>> No.10320249

>>10319698
You fail at reading comprehension.

>> No.10320254

>>10319671
Flat Earth is a correct and incomplete description of reality.
Geocentrism is a correct and incomplete description of reality.

They predict outcomes within their domain of validity.

>> No.10320259

>races have different innate propensity for cognitive tasks

>> No.10320260

>>10320254
Geocentrism is useful in astronomy when you're trying to aim a telescope.

"Flat Earth" tends to refer to the statement "the entire Earth is flat", which is patently false, because it implies that the whole planet is part of its domain of validity. Yes, for some problems considering the Earth to be flat is a good enough local approximation, but I wouldn't call it a correct description of reality, since it offers no useful concepts for interpreting the world.

>> No.10320279

>>10319671
>Faster than light communication is impossible

Quantum entanglement?

>> No.10320283

>>10320279
Quantum entanglement enforces an instantaneous correlation, but the data still looks random from either side. So you can't use it to get a message through, any information transfer is still limited by the speed of light.

>> No.10320320

>>10319674
oh a dumb amoeba

>> No.10320321

>>10320283
>information meme
what if all i want to get is data that looks random?

>> No.10320337

>>10319671
> Approved vaccines are sufficiently safe and effective.
I know you think saying this makes you look smart, but it really does the opposite. The difference in scientific rigor between Newtonian Mechanics and Vaccine safety research is enormous. It's like saying "you're stupid for questioning the Pythagorean theorem and you're also stupid for questioning the efficacy of fish oil for depression".

Conflating thorough physics research with the tenuous claims of the pharmaceutical industry is more stupid than anything on your list.

>> No.10320338

>>10320321
In that case it's easier to record a fart and pull random data from that.

>> No.10320365

>>10319671
>Engineering and medicine are the only useful stem fields

>> No.10320396
File: 362 KB, 900x1043, D9531986-C399-4D50-8C04-09D9A7933E5B.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10320396

>>10320338

>> No.10320407

>>10320338
Farts are in no way random

>> No.10320411

>"intellectual dishonesty"

wouldn't it just be "dishonesty"?

>> No.10320897
File: 185 KB, 1305x763, vaccines totally safe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10320897

>approved vaccines are safe
https://www.nvic.org/nvic-archives/conflicts-of-interest.aspx
>It is alarming that it was known during clinical trials and the licensing process that there were increased incidences of intussusception in vaccinated infants.
>however, the committee apparently determined that the reported rate of 1 in 2010 was not to be statistically significant.
https://emedicine.medscape.com/article/930708-overview
>If left untreated, however, this condition is uniformly fatal in 2-5 days.
Who approved it?
>At the time of the VRBPAC meeting for approval of Rotashield, Dr. Hall's employer, the University of Rochester, had a $9,586,000 contract with the NIAID for a rotavirus vaccine.
>Dr. Hall was allowed to fully participate in the meeting.
>3 out of 5 FDA advisory committee members who voted to approve the rotavirus vaccine in December 1997 had financial ties to pharmaceutical companies that were developing different versions of the vaccine.
Boy do I love the approval for vaccines, nothing wrong there.
Reminder, none of the studies have ever been conducted on vaccines:
Vaccinated vs unvaccinated study (we can do an ethical version in the VSD)
Cumulative vaccine study
Study of the vaccine schedule
Long-term study
Double blind rct placebo(saline) study, which is the gold standard in science.

There is so little science done on vaccines, they compare a vaccine to a vaccine, look at adverse health outcomes for 5 days and say the product is perfectly safe.

>> No.10320903
File: 87 KB, 800x532, polio_weve_been_here_before02_slide-a9b12bba3e1cd9b0185395ee73be9a628224dd30-s800-c85.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10320903

>>10320897
you deserve to die

>> No.10320906

>>10319671
Stop spamming this thread. You're not as smart as you think and you don't understand science.

>> No.10320908

>>10320897
Science has already reached majority opinion, they're perfectly safe in any quantity (you could even replace all of your blood with them) and anyone who says otherwise is a Russian agent.

>> No.10320910

>>10319671
BULLLLSHIIIITTTT

>> No.10320926

>>10320903
>>10320908
Mad because I stated a fact that the vaccine approval system is corrupt as fuck and that most of these basic studies have never been done?

>> No.10320951

>>10319671
your definitions of correct and incomplete are the worst piles of shit ive seen in my life, this thread has sucked every other time youve posted it
you arent smart, stop thinking that you are
you havent solved any disagreements because your entire argument is a fucking fallacy

not to mention the fact that you use your own definitions incorrectly
for ANY nonempty domain of validity, QM and GR are incompatible with each other regardless of their accuracy
your definition of "Correct" is the definition of "good enough"
fuck yourself

>which is large enough to be useful.
we dont have enough of a station in the universe to have ANY domain large enough to be useful, we have only just sent a primitive probe outside of a single solar system a few years ago
Our entire view of the universe is from a single fucking speck, we literally dont know if our theories hold past them

>> No.10321160

>>10320951
>we dont have enough of a station in the universe to have ANY domain large enough to be useful
You do realize that the domain of these theories was large enough to build that device you're typing on, right?

>> No.10321178

>>10319671
This needs to be stickied, also kudos for sticking to hard sciences only

>> No.10321201

>>10320926
It doesn't need studies or "experiments" to prove it safe. If it says it's safe, it's safe.

>> No.10321204
File: 783 KB, 1130x1217, s7rK7dSXlrkdVKccjtGe-dCIoDA_qp0cH8DwfoarF-nf8r1QOlG192-2ko6TtbF9G4EAkVgY8n11Q2efXix_RfKF6Y3W7h_A0ID7lSPOvKI.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10321204

>>10319671
> The Moon landings happened and space travel is real.
>space is real

>correct and incomplete description of reality
Lol. "Incomplete" is correct? Descriptions are how reality works? You're deluded asf.

> Faster-than-light communication is impossible.
>a manifestation of an electromagnetic phenomena has a speed
Good lord. So tell me what is the speed of magnetism?

> Perpetuum mobiles, over-unity devices, energy-from-nothing generators, propulsionless drives and the like can not and will never work.
>energy from nothing generators don't work
Well I guess that means the big bang never happened. Say goodbye to all those "correct" descriptions.

> Likewise, it is impossible to extract work from the zero-point energy of the vacuum.
not
>It is impossible to reify the "zero-point" of the vaccum
Technically you can't "extract" anything from anything. You move it from where it is to where it isn't.

> Climate change is real, is happening right now, is a real threat and is mostly caused by humans.
>Co2 lags behind tempurature

> Approved vaccines are sufficiently safe and effective.
>Spontaneously combusts in autism

> "I don't understand this" or "this doesn't make sense to me" are not legitimate criticisms of established scientific theories
>"correct and incomplete description of reality"

>Anyone claiming to have an alternative theory to established science
>established science

Lol.

>> No.10321215

You forgot
>traps are gay

>> No.10321218

>>10321160
I can just make up a religion and get people to listen to me by scaring them with it
Then I'll be the leader and my new religion "whatever-I-Say-ism" will be incredibly useful for maintaining power

and so "whatever-I-Say-ism" is a correct description of reality since its useful to me.

Note how I never said anything specific about "whatever-I-Say-ism"
so ive just proven that any statement at all can be useful and therefore
by this asshats definition, any fucking statement is a correct description of reality.

He is literally just using an inconsistent set of axioms and acting proud that he "proved" the things that he likes are
"correct and incomplete descriptions of reality"
Its trivial philosophic masturbation.
"A is correct if A is correct somewhere" and every A is correct over the empty set
everything is correct, QED, and this definition is trash

>> No.10321325

>>10321204
>>a manifestation of an electromagnetic phenomena has a speed
>Good lord. So tell me what is the speed of magnetism?
The speed of light is not specific to electromagnetism, it is a universal constant. We call it the speed of light because that's how the constant was discovered.

>> No.10321364

>>10319671
>The Flat Earth is a correct and incomplete description of reality.
>The Five Elements (Earth, Water, Air, Fire, and Aether) is a correct and incomplete description of reality.
>Aristotle's biology that women's menstrual blood turns into breast milk during pregnancy is a correct and incomplete description of reality.

<|:^)

>> No.10321592
File: 150 KB, 365x390, ZGsfzPm.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10321592

>>10321325
>the speed of light is not specific to electromagnetism
>"I have no fucking clue what the "EM spectrum" is."
Rofl.

>We call it the speed of light because that's how the constant was discovered.
>measure something as hard as you can
>it's a constant
>measure it later when the technology is better and change the constant
>measurements are things

Do you know what "constant" means?

>> No.10321875

>>10321592
I have no idea what you're trying to imply. Give your criticism directly. It seems like you don't understand this physics stuff so well, but I can't help you if you don't explain it in your own words.

>> No.10321888
File: 23 KB, 400x274, laugh.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10321888

>>10319671
>Facts

>> No.10321892

I don't come to /sci/ much and I haven't been for a while. Is it getting really shit?

>> No.10321905

>>10321592
In physics, C is the only speed from which all others are derived. When a new measurement makes the speed of light a greater numbers of maters per second what that actually means is that the meter just became a little bit shorter.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metre#Speed_of_light_definition
metrology is pretty cool

>> No.10321910

>>10321892
yes. There are even namefags everywhere now. Leave while you can.

>> No.10321915
File: 73 KB, 336x436, wonder_warthog.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10321915

>>10321905
Yay that means my dick got bigger.

Just keeping up with the general level of discourse.

>> No.10321942

>>10321915
>missing my "maters per second" typo
never gonna make it

>> No.10321956
File: 136 KB, 1000x1249, rory-gallagher-promo-foto-5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10321956

>>10321942
Didn't want to be that guy. Listening to Rory, typos don't matter.

>> No.10321958

>>10319671
>It is impossible to extract work from the zero-point energy of the vaccuum.
This one I think might be incorrect, because cosmological inflation shits all over conservation of energy and conservation of momentum.

>> No.10322083

>>10321201
>We don't need science to know vaccines are safe, that is what religion and faith are for.

>> No.10322087

>God is real

>> No.10322088

>>10321958
no, by his definitions its still correct, just "over a smaller domain of validity"
in the last thread he defended QM and GR being incompatible but both still being "correct"
its fucking awful

>> No.10322151
File: 33 KB, 790x768, FB_IMG_1548112701192.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10322151

>>10319671
With your definition of "correct" (which is a quite shitty one since you should actually say something like: in this energy/size etc scale the theory is more or less valid), the standard model DOES fucking differ from experiments. It's nothing big like CPT violation but things like Neutrino mass etc are not in any domain satisfyingly solved.
Also other problems like the size of the cosmological constant predicted by QFT and GR make these two theories (for now) completely different.

Also: Your take on climate change is shit. If you would know your shit, it is clear that most models in the past were wrong and modern models are full of pseduocausalites and even predictions which leads to opposite results (like higher CO2 levels being great for plant growth). This is quite easy to understand from a mathematical standpoint since climate has way too many dependent variables. Climate change is real (but we can't know what the exact reason is, since it could be just the end of an ice age) and maybe somehow man made (trapped CO2 levels extracted from icecaps showing that it has never increased this rapidly) it is still not clear at all and definitely completely overestimated and overhyped by media and dumb leftists. Nobody knows how much of a threat it really is. But one thing is for sure: No tax or shitty things like: "hurrr people should just stop using cars" is going to work. The only thing which could work is some good old geoengineering but it is still too early for that, solid state physics needs new materials for such things to work in my opinion.

God damn.

t. Physics grad student, ex girlfriend studied sustainable development (which is a complete shit degree desu)

>> No.10322155

>>10321958
>Conservation of momentum
>Implying the universe is not just one big torus lattice with periodic boundary conditions
What about conservation of crystal momentum :^)

>> No.10322196

>these are facts
penis->vagina

>... answers *and* be able to give a concrete prediction that can be checked by experiment, where it should outperform current scientific theory
Preform at or exceeding current theory, not it must be better or therefore its incorrect. Both might be correct.

>> No.10324460

>>10322151
>Nobody knows how much of a threat it really is.
Except that we know it's going to be bad. All the bad effects such as more extreme storms and droughts and heatwaves that were predicted are already happening. We're headed for a very bad situation very fast, and saying "well we're not 100% sure things won't be fine if we do nothing so we should just wait and see" is stupid and reckless.

>> No.10324765
File: 366 KB, 1130x900, 1376800190292.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10324765

>>10321875
I have no idea what you're trying to imply

Electro
Magnetic
Spectrum

Light is on it bro.

>>10321905
>measurements don't tell you anything that happens in reality

Thanks. That's basically what I'm saying, yes. Now strip the magnetic component from light and what are you left with?

>longitudinal compressions and rarefactions whose speed are alterations in density and elasticity. Not measurable in speed.

The "Speed of light" is a rate of induction. No induction=no fucking magnetism=instantaneous action.

>> No.10324921
File: 79 KB, 596x619, 1546305369731.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10324921

>>10319671
I agree with all sentences!

>> No.10324927
File: 7 KB, 225x225, smug.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10324927

OP triggered a lot of anti-Science faggots.

>> No.10324946

>>10324765
You haven't thought this through. Magnetism is a relativistic side-effect of electricity. The only way to eliminate magnetism is to set c (the universal constant) to infinity, eliminating the speed of signal propagation. But if you do so and you eliminate magnetism, you also eliminate induction and the mechanism that allows light to exist in the first place.

>> No.10324965
File: 6 KB, 226x250, DA2504B8-B364-40DD-99D5-D96FE054F462.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10324965

>>10321204

>> No.10324974

>>10324946
High IQ post

>> No.10324979

>>10319671
>> Faster-than-light communication is impossible.
Explain pls op

>> No.10324982

>>10321204
welcome to life after you realized your entire conception of the world is utterly wrong

>> No.10324987

>>10324946
>Magnetism is a relativistic side-effect of electricity.

Electricity is dielectricity and magnetism. A conjugate, not a by product. There is no electricity without magnetism.

>> No.10324999

>>10324987
Pick up a textbook and stop embarassing yourself.

>> No.10325036
File: 11 KB, 250x250, d80.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10325036

>>10324999
>electricity doesn't comes from a prime mover rotating a magnetic field.

Lol you're such a moron dude. Why don't you come back to reality?

>> No.10325058

>>10325036
You're stringing words together but you're not making any sense. Learn what words mean before you use them.

>> No.10325059

>>10324999
>>10325036
can i end your guys' argument? thanks.

electric and magnetic fields are part of one thing: the electromagnetic field. so those two things are the same. OTOH electric monopoles exist but magnetic monopoles don't. sorry magnetism-anon

>> No.10325221

>>10324927
This thread always does so.

>> No.10325226
File: 16 KB, 175x232, 781.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10325226

>>10325058
How about you go produce me some fucking electrical current without a magnet/magnetism. Can't be done idiot. I am telling you that electricity and magnetism is a conjugate, hence "electromagnetism" you can't have one without the other. You're telling me that it's a byproduct. IT'S NOT A BYPRODUCT IF IT'S A NECESSARY CONJUGATE OF ITS OWN EXISTENCE. Kind of like how "water" isn't JUST hydrogen or JUST oxygen. It's both, that's what makes "water".

>>10325059
>electric and magnetic fields are part of one thing: the electromagnetic field.
>>10324987
>>10324987
>>10324987
>>10324987

>magnetic monopoles don't.
I never said they did.

>> No.10325230

>>10325226
You can get electricity from a potato.

>> No.10325232

>>10319671
>03:02:02
I'm from /pol/ and I agree with everything on the list. : )

>> No.10325235

>>10325226
You are Dunning-Krugering so hard it's pathetic. You do realize you started saying incomprehensible nonsense as a reply "faster-than-light communication is impossible", and this whole "argument" is just me trying to explain the absolute basics of relativity and electromagnetism to you, right? Again: go read a textbook, this conversation is embarassingly out of your league.

>> No.10325236

>>10319671
Why do you always post this

>> No.10325246

>>10325236
Because arguing with idiots is amusing to me. Why are you on 4chan?

>> No.10325258
File: 164 KB, 403x518, adf982cfd0fcfd42b3b60072ccdd8603a1a9867fd34d2798f32381392b8244eb.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10325258

>>10325230
Which has magnetism you dunderhead.

>>10325235
>You are Dunning-Krugering so hard it's pathetic. You do realize you started saying incomprehensible nonsense as a reply "faster-than-light communication is impossible", and this whole "argument" is just me trying to explain the absolute basics of relativity and electromagnetism to you, right? Again: go read a textbook, this conversation is embarassingly out of your league.

>blah blah pls believe spooky action at a distance is just "spooky".
Just type "no u" next time. I'm not buying into appeal to authority nonsense.

>> No.10325259

>>10325246
OP is the idiot science groupie.

>> No.10325264

>>10325258
It's not appeal to authority when you are clearly demonstrating your ignorance, and I am telling you where to find the relevant information to inform yourself and maybe learn something.

>> No.10325502

>>10324927
>criticizing terrible definitions is being anti science
this board is fucking awful

>> No.10325530

>>10319671
>"Incomplete": The theory's domain of validity does not encompass the entire universe.
if what youre saying is that all those listed as correct and incomplete work in only some places in the universe then theyre fucking wrong and thats it

>> No.10325901

>>10324460
More extreme storms and droughts then historical events, possible but improbable. These predictions are just that, guesses. The fear mongering is why few actually believe.

>> No.10326155

>>10319671
Do you have a fact for the EM drive?

>> No.10326920

>>10326155
Yes. It doesn't work. It can't work because it breaks conservation of momentum. Any explanation of pushing against the quantum vacuum is just another longwinded way of trying to harvest zero point energy, which is impossible. The experimental thrust measured was just the power cables interacting with Earth's magnetic field.

>> No.10327086

>>10325530
Never post on this board again.

>> No.10327102

>>10319671
Based. This thread is like that one clean spot on the toilet seat.

>> No.10327119

>>10320321
That's all good and fine, but random data isn't communication.

>> No.10327163

>>10326920
you’re basically right except for the casimir effect

>> No.10327334

>>10327163
Zero point energy is the energy of localization. The system has energy because its modes are restricted to specific wavelengths. And indeed, you can harvest energy from a casimir system, but that's energy you will have spent already by setting the system up in the first place. In the very best case scenario (which already breaks thermodynamics) you'll have a break-even in a very roundabout way. Best case you've built an inefficient energy storage device, but you can never build a casimir engine.

>> No.10327651

>>10324460
I'm the dude you replied to. Climate change is happening since the beginning of the planet but we can't know how bad it is since we have no data on weather phenomena thousands of years ago.

That's the whole problem of global warming we can't relate to shit.

>> No.10327660

>>10327651
We know that last time the climate changed rapidly, almost everything died. And it's changing much faster now.

>> No.10327666

>>10327651
A hunter on a field finds his prey by looking at the things it left behind. It's not different with climate change, we know how things were back then cause it left it's Mark on earth

>> No.10327689

>>10327660

You have to be 18 to post here. The last time the climate changed rapidly was the Krakatoa eruption, where by no means everything died.

Global Warming is the most overhyped meme since 'the ice age is coming' back in the 70's. At most, it will take a measly 2-3% off of global growth by 2100. The greatest harm global warming does is distract us from more important issues.

Greater than human intelligences, nanotechnology, nuclear warfare could kill the planet in a week. There would be no warning, no time to abate or mitigate. Prevention is the only cure. Every few years, it becomes twice as easy to make a general artificial intelligence, which will likely end our civilization like a full stop. AI research is far more dangerous than CO2.

>> No.10327712

>>10327689
2-3% of the global economy every year, compared to mitigation efforts.

>> No.10328155

>>10320338
Hey I know this was 3 days ago but you made me laugh so thanks for that.

>> No.10329271

Particle physicist gets BTFO in debate with flat earther: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CATklVkPEMw

>> No.10329275

>>1031> Arithmetic on an Intel Pentium processor with the FDIV bug is a correct and incomplete description of reality
> The flat earth model is a correct and incomplete description of reality
> Young earth creationism is a correct and incomplete description of reality
> Aristotle's theory of motion is a correct and incomplete description of reality

>> No.10329276

flat>>10319671
no its

>> No.10329490

>>10320897
Hard to conduct proper inquiry when the necessary experiments are an ethical disaster. That being said all that really matters is that vaccination has a positive health outcome, which we conclusively know it does.

>> No.10329495
File: 34 KB, 500x375, 1515039635204.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10329495

>>10321204
This post is so retarded it has to be a troll.

>> No.10329496

>>10319671
>correct
>incomplete
pick one

>> No.10329533

>>10329496
Another one fails at reading comprehension.

>> No.10329804

>>10329533
another one fails to see the awful problems with the definitions

>> No.10330185
File: 171 KB, 608x800, Steinmetz.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10330185

>>10329495
>>10324982
How so? Elaborate.

>>10325264
>It's not appeal to authority
>I am telling you where to find the relevant information
K

>> No.10331280
File: 664 KB, 498x342, 1502316683254.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10331280

>>10330185
First, your spelling and grammar is so bad it makes it legitimately difficult to interpret what you are saying. Second, all of your ideas directly conflict with known physics. I guarantee you arent classically educated in science and likely have next to zero mathematical education. You are trying to argue against centuries of scientific inquiry with unsupported babble, that other anon was right in that you need to pick up a textbook. So you are either retarded, mentally ill, or trolling.

>> No.10331290
File: 27 KB, 720x405, this post right here.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10331290

>>10320897
>muh Rotashield
let me just repost my response from the last time you posted this hot heap of garbage.

so let's review the evidence:
Dr. Hall's employer, a nonprofit research university, had a government contract to produce a rotavirus vaccine
Dr. Ferrieri owned stock in Merck
Dr. Estes's employer, another nonprofit research university, had a government contract to produce a rotavirus vaccine, and she'd also gotten a grant from Merck for similar work.

now that WOULD be damning if Rotashield had been developed by Merck. however, it was developed instead by Wyeth, a rival company; the doctors discussed above had a financial incentive NOT to approve Rotashield (to them, a competitor's product). in fact, it was Merck that got a fat contract to produce rotavirus vaccines AFTER Rotashield was pulled!

you might as well accuse engineers of wrongly greenlighting a Toyota model because some of them had ties to Ford.

imagine being this retarded...

>> No.10331298
File: 10 KB, 284x278, insolent cat.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10331298

>>10320908
>>10321201
Definitely Not An Obvious Falseflag!

>> No.10331306
File: 642 KB, 680x700, doubtfire.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10331306

>>10327689
>The last time the climate changed rapidly was the Krakatoa eruption

>> No.10331313
File: 144 KB, 1001x620, aye_hol_up_nigga_explain_the_van_allen_belts_and_high_schoool_level_physics_to_me_0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10331313

>> No.10331335

These facts trigger the SJWs and postmodernists.

>> No.10331343
File: 197 KB, 1022x466, beatdown.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10331343

>>10331280
epic

>> No.10331439

>>10320337
nice strawman but he didn't say that newtonian mechanics has anything to do with vaccines.

>> No.10331459

>>10320926
we already ran the largest scale studies possible i.e. giving it en masse to the general population
and guess what we found?
enjoy your measles faggot.

>> No.10331496
File: 87 KB, 500x712, 1544300108858.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10331496

>>10319671
Vaccines are not safe or effective. Go to the CDC website and read the inserts. Section 13 of every insert will contain some form of following statement.
"This vaccine has not been tested for mutagenic potential, carcinogenic potential, or impairment of fertility."
There's a reason for that. Never mind all the other toxic garbage they put in them, there you have it. Right there in their own words. Not even tested. Now if you want to have HeLa cells injected in you, well, go right ahead.

Refer to this video for some other stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryQgt7irb9c
Also, vaxxed is of some use if you look at the parent testimonies, though I suspect they may be controlled opposition at the highest levels.

>> No.10331510

>>10319671
>>intellectual dishonesty
could also be incompetence.

>> No.10331527

>>10331496
> Right there in their own words. Not even tested.
No, it specifically says
>"This vaccine has not been tested for mutagenic potential, carcinogenic potential, or impairment of fertility."

When will you idiots realize that vaccination is not about saving everyone from death, its a statistical gain. Vaccines could be significantly more dangerous than they are right now and they would still be a good idea because the health outcome would be still be positive. That you are too stupid to do any amount of research on epidemiology is not a valid justification to not be vaccinated.

>> No.10331541

>>10331527
Vaccines are about making people sick, dumbing them down, and therefore guaranteeing yourself future business. It's creating a problem to solve a problem.

they also never eradicated a single disease. And further, there's never even been a wild-type polio virus found, anywhere. Polio is not found outside organisms displaying the signs of polio, for all we know the virus is manufactured by our own body in response to massive toxic overload. Look at some of the shit that was going on int he polio epidemic. DDT trucks spraying everywhere and kids playing in it. DDT in the wallpaper. Mercurochrome on cuts and gargled, mercury and other shit in the water from mining operations, organochloride herbicides everywhere, diethylstilbestrol in all the dairy and even given to women. Estrogens modulate immune and nervous system development in children.

I'm not convinced polio isn't an autoimmune disorder. Anyway, vaccines clearly haven't provably done a damn thing. They appeared on the tail end of diseases being mopped up by better sanitation. They're a sham. And describing them as a "loss leader" is probably damn accurate.

>> No.10331570

>>10331541
How old are you?

>> No.10331582
File: 110 KB, 953x1282, 1515495943368.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10331582

>>10331541
>Vaccines are about making people sick, dumbing them down, and therefore guaranteeing yourself future business. It's creating a problem to solve a problem.
> They're a sham. And describing them as a "loss leader" is probably damn accurate.
Ah yes the infamous ((((((they)))))) who, despite having a conspiracy involving millions over decades, remain hidden.
>Anyway, vaccines clearly haven't provably done a damn thing
Yeah its just a coincidence that every time a community of morons like you stops vaccinating for a disease said disease flares up again in that area.
>they also never eradicated a single disease
What is your point here? Mitigation is bad because eradication exists?
>. And further, there's never even been a wild-type polio virus found, anywhere. Polio is not found outside organisms displaying the signs of polio, for all we know the virus is manufactured by our own body in response to massive toxic overload. Look at some of the shit that was going on int he polio epidemic. DDT trucks spraying everywhere and kids playing in it. DDT in the wallpaper. Mercurochrome on cuts and gargled, mercury and other shit in the water from mining operations, organochloride herbicides everywhere, diethylstilbestrol in all the dairy and even given to women. Estrogens modulate immune and nervous system development in children.
This is all either non sense. Your sanitation theory precludes any of this even if it wasnt.

People like you make me question having an unlimited political franchise.

>> No.10331591

>>10331541
>Vaccines are about making people sick, dumbing them down, and therefore guaranteeing yourself future business. It's creating a problem to solve a problem.
The infamous (((((((they))))))) with their conspiracy involving millions over decades, strike again.
>they also never eradicated a single disease. And further, there's never even been a wild-type polio virus found, anywhere. Polio is not found outside organisms displaying the signs of polio, for all we know the virus is manufactured by our own body in response to massive toxic overload. Look at some of the shit that was going on int he polio epidemic. DDT trucks spraying everywhere and kids playing in it. DDT in the wallpaper. Mercurochrome on cuts and gargled, mercury and other shit in the water from mining operations, organochloride herbicides everywhere, diethylstilbestrol in all the dairy and even given to women. Estrogens modulate immune and nervous system development in children.
This is all nonsense or non sequitur.
>I'm not convinced polio isn't an autoimmune disorder. Anyway, vaccines clearly haven't provably done a damn thing. They appeared on the tail end of diseases being mopped up by better sanitation. They're a sham. And describing them as a "loss leader" is probably damn accurate.
Explain the remarkably consistent outbreaks of disease in communities that stop vaccinating.

People like you make me think the nazis were at least partially right.

>> No.10331599
File: 821 KB, 1701x1121, 1547651889885.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10331599

>>10331582
>remain hidden.
To you.

>Yeah its just a coincidence that every time a community of morons like you stops vaccinating for a disease said disease flares up again in that area.
Either exposure to viral shedding etc from vaccinated kids, or deliberate deployment.

>Mitigation is bad because eradication exists?
I just told you how you mitigate a disease.

>Your sanitation theory precludes any of this even if it wasnt.
That doesn't even make sense. I just told you, there is no evidence of a wild polio.

>People like you make me question having an unlimited political franchise.
Likewise. Democracy and its derivatives are by no means effective systems. They're a mask for power structures to hide behind.

Not part of the discussion.

>Explain the remarkably consistent outbreaks of disease in communities that stop vaccinating.
Explained above. People whoa re vaccinated shed and are rendered active carriers. The other possibility is that they're deliberately infected to uphold the narrative.

>> No.10331623

>>10331599
>People whoa re vaccinated shed and are rendered active carriers.
So if the vaccinated people shed, and the vaccines don't work, why don't vaccinated populations get sick?

>> No.10331627

>>10320283
Even if you can't control the message that goes faster than light through quantum entanglement, the message is still sent and observed by the other side, even if they can't decrypt it, being able to know that a message was sent faster than light could tell you is faster than light communication.

>> No.10331631

>>10331623
-They do
-An adult immune system, despite being stunted by vaccines, will generally fend off the shed form
This is why kids get sick when surrounded by other children, not the adults after their immunity wears off.

>> No.10331632

>>10331627
But you can't, it's not observed by the other side. The other side has no way to know whether you performed a measurement or interfered with your half of the particles at all. The only way to see the correlation is by comparing your records after the fact, and the only way to send your records to each other is through a classical channel, limited by the speed of light.

>> No.10331635

>>10331631
Again, if the vaccines don't work, and you say the vaccines are the source of the viruses, why do vaccinated populations stay healthy while unvaccinated populations get sick? Wouldn't it be the other way around, since there would be more carriers in the vaccinated population?

>> No.10331638

>>10331632
If you isolate the particle and slow it down so that it's not really doing much, any erratic behavior would indicate a message. Just because they haven't done it yet doesn't mean it will not be done, which the op claims.

>> No.10331643

>>10331638
That's not how entanglement works. Measuring the entangled property breaks the entanglement and gives you a random result. Comparing measurements of both sides shows a perfect correlation between these two sets of random data. But there is no way to know whether a measurement has been done on the other side or not.

Likewise, forcing the particle into a particular state also counts as such a measurement and breaks the entanglement, leaving only randomness on the other side which is indistinguishable from a simple measurement or doing nothing. No matter how you try it, there is no way to get a superluminal signal across.

>> No.10331644

>>10331632
Once you figure out how to guess with a high probability when an erratic behavior is a message, you can use it like morse code and talk faster than light.

>> No.10331646

>>10331643
You're giving up too soon, it's clear that the particle is able to, even if we can't so far.

>> No.10331647

>>10331644
Please stop trying to intuit your way out of this without knowing what entanglement is. I suggest reading up on some basic quantum mechanics, because if you knew even the basics, you would know that what you're proposing is impossible.

>> No.10331648

>>10331635
I didn't say the vaccines don't work.

The OP said they're safe and effective. They're neither. They're not safe for the above stated, they're not effective because the cost is too great and they wear off. Against actual acute exposure, not residuals and shedding, they wouldn't be effective after 7-10 years. Boosters also work for even less time, and less reliably.

>> No.10331652

>>10331648
Further it's false that vaccinated kids don't get sick. In a number of these outbreaks, the bulk of the kids that were the sickest were "fully vaccinated".

>> No.10331653

>>10331647
You're not wrong, but from an outside perspective with what you're saying, the idea of entanglement seems unproven or untrue. It's just a measuring error that makes them see a correlation, if the data from a messaged particle is completely the same as it'd be if it was never messaged.

>> No.10331658

>>10331646
There is no indication that there is any kind of signal propagation happening between the two particles. All we can reliably say is that there is an instantaneous correlation of results which seems to happen in a non-local way. But all this connection seems to be able to do is ensure that the correlation holds when compared, it cannot carry any information from one place to another.

Just like flicking a laser pointer aimed at one side of the moon to the other will result in a blip traveling across the surface faster than the speed of light, you cannot encode a message in it to go from one side to the other. All you can do is observe it and conclude that it moved faster than light across the surface when you compare measurements after the fact.

>> No.10331677

>>10331658
>the circle the laser makes on the face of the moon will form at FTL.
Interesting idea.

>> No.10331689

>>10319671
Hello OP, thanks for this thread! I didn't want to argue, but I read the link anyway. It was a good read!

>> No.10331738

>all this talk about science in the world and still no solution to the problem of induction
lmao

>> No.10331746

>>10331459
And it's purely "coincidental" that the rate of autism, immune disorders, chronic illness, learning disabilities, cancer and even infant mortality linked with a rise with the increased use of vaccines.
The more vaccines a country uses the higher their infant mortality and autism rates are.
So clearly if we look at your en masse study for the past 30 years you've done nothing but kill the public.
>>10331527
>vaccines are gud! who cares if they kill countless people
have you tried reaching for a higher bar than that?
>>10331623
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/meas.pdf
>From 1985 through 1988, 42% of cases occurred in persons who were vaccinated on or after their first birthday. During these years, 68% of cases in school-aged children (5–19 years) occurred among those who had been appropriately vaccinated. The occurrence of measles among previously vaccinated children (i.e., vaccine failure) led to a recommendation for a second dose in this age group
protected eh?
>>10331635
Vaccinated populations are much more likely to be sick, we've attempted a few vaccinated vs unvaccinated studies and they all show vaccinated as having higher rates of autism, learning disabilities, immune disorders, chronic illnesses and infections. This is why they refuse to do a large scale double-blind rct placebo study or vaccinated vs unvaccinated because if they did vaccines would be banned in every country because the evidence of their danger would be indisputable

You have absolutely 0 argument against the fact vaccines have not undergone high school level science of give Group A a product, give group B nothing/placebo, compare results. They've never done this, ever, and they refuse because they know if they compare a vaccine to anything other than a vaccine they lose and vaccines would be banned and trillions paid out to families.

>> No.10331786

>>10331746
>They make the public fund any of the few and limited payouts for damages
>Public has to go up against DOJ lawyers
Department of Justice.

>> No.10331828

>>10331541
>they also never eradicated a single disease
ever had smallpox? no? congratulations, dipshit.

>> No.10331845

>>10331828
Ah yes, the dreaded pox. Surely its disappearance had little to do with the advent of not shitting in random places and running water.

>> No.10331944

>>10331845
You're right, we shouldn't bother with plumbing or hand washing anymore, we have vaccines, they're the only reasons we're alive today, right?

>> No.10331993

>>10331944
Indeed! I like the way you think, it really confirms my views about myself and the non-believers.

>> No.10332418
File: 58 KB, 573x640, 54645645646.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10332418

>>10329271
Particle physicist E X P O S E D

>> No.10332452

All the suiencs... wtf thas just stupid psudosuiencs.
Uuuh can create a perpetrum mobile. Jist give me some grains im gonna plant em and im gonna brew ya sum good ol moonshine id just have to piss and shit on the fields so they have nuff nutrients. I can do this every year... Well tell me isnt this the definition of unlimited energy ? isnt unlimited moonshuun unlimited energy ? E=Ms like Ainstone said... tahts basically Energy eqauls to moonshun times seconds.

>> No.10332457

>>10329271
The only particle he was, was partic-ularly OWNED.

>> No.10332463

>>10332457
Got'em

>> No.10332504

>>10329271
Where are the real pictures of the earth? Like, I understand if you have to photoshop them if you need to make a composite or highlight it.
But then, there HAS to be actual real pictures of the earth, are they really all fake or was he just bullshitting his way through.

>> No.10332515

>>10332504
The only photos of the earth were taken through a circular window, the rest are just composites made from data.

>> No.10332532
File: 73 KB, 1137x640, Placebo pyramid scheme.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10332532

Where the fuck are the placebos for vaccine safety? Not one has had a proper study using a placebo.

>> No.10332537
File: 349 KB, 814x873, tumblr_lqxpuxYWfM1qbz5ydo1_1280.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10332537

>>10332532
I hate them.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
reCAPTCHA
Action