Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/sci/ - Science & Math


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 247 KB, 1200x1042, latest[1].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10316477 No.10316477 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

This is what /sci/ actually believes

>> No.10316504

>>10316477
What are you talking about?

>> No.10316510

>>10316477
most people here believe in group genetic differences in intellegence

>> No.10316511
File: 464 KB, 817x460, 1547976679680[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10316511

>>10316504

>> No.10316521

>>10316510
Sweet. Does this mean we don't have to have this exact same thread 4,000 more times?

>> No.10316524
File: 12 KB, 183x232, 8fa[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10316524

>>10316510
DELET THIS

>> No.10316530

>>10316511
Looks like an old coot to me.
And don't say he did x or y when he was young.
Yes he did, but today he looks and sounds like my demented old uncle.
Cognitive functions degenerate when people grow old.
It's a fact. It's a sad fact. And it's even sadder when it happens to brilliant minds.
But that's life.

>> No.10316531

>>10316521
>/sci/ - Race & Intelligence
The only topic, every day.

>> No.10316534

>>10316530
True dat.

There is only one, race. The human race.

>> No.10316541

Fuck off. Stop spewing /pol/ shit on this board.

>> No.10316543

>>10316541
>Evolution is /pol/

The state of you

>> No.10316545

>>10316543
No, racism is. Now fuck off.

>> No.10316549

>iq isn't a pseudoscience
this is what /pol/ actually believes

>> No.10316550

>>10316545
>Evolution is racist

You are a brainlet

>> No.10316557
File: 52 KB, 903x960, 16e[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10316557

>>10316549
>The scientific field of psycometrics is pseudoscience
>source: my ass

>> No.10316559

>>10316549
its a better predictor of your life outcomes than where you went to college

>> No.10316563

>>10316557
>>10316559
psychology is not a science. sociology is not a science. fuck off

>> No.10316569

>some other group of people have less IQ points than me on average
So what? Do I stop treating them like people then? Should I start putting them into camps and lynch them too? What do you want me to fucking do about it?

>> No.10316572

>>10316563
IQ has has predictive power.

Prove me wrong.

Pro tip. You can't.

>> No.10316573

>>10316569
>So what?

Stop importing them by the boatload for a start.

>> No.10316584

>>10316573
Accuing people of being pro-immigration fanatics on 4chan is like accusing others of being SJWs on /v/, nobody advocates those positions so they're just strawman arguments. Good job on getting me to respond to your retardation.

>> No.10316585

>>10316569
the irony here is that the most intelligent race on the planet is the jews, even the realest race realist will admit this, and that we are all subhumans in comparison. funnily enough they will then stop here and say that jews have dark ambitions which somehow isn't a result of being the superior more intelligent race, but a separate neurotic impulse from their intelligence. in reality everything they do is more intelligent, and trying to interpret it for them is admittedly the blind speculation from an inferior more stupid race

luckily we are more useful to the jews as we are now

blacks are no different from us in comparison to the jews

>> No.10316602

>>10316584
I advocate for immigration. We should dissolve borders.

>> No.10316605

>>10316550
No, it isn’t. You are. Now fuck off.

>> No.10316606
File: 41 KB, 399x266, 1_6-2[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10316606

Are behavioural traits like violence inheritable?

>> No.10316608

Guys ignore my post for open borders, I was trying to troll in between sucking a copious amounts of dick.

>> No.10316609

>>10316605
I'm not racist. I just think that different races have a different innate predisposition for cognitive tasks, because they evolved differently under different circumstances.

What's racist about that?

>> No.10316617
File: 41 KB, 396x382, 1547844084797.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10316617

>>10316605

>> No.10316624

>>10316504
That people on /sci/ don't believe a strong and healthy body is beneficial. If you can't build muscle you are a genetic dead end.

>> No.10316633

>>10316609
Nothing. It's just a dumb thing to say. What should we do about it? Why don't we have a post every day saying that whites have smaller cocks than blacks?

It's a factoid that has no utility aside from putting others down for things outside of their control.

>> No.10316638

>>10316609
That’s racist by definition.

>>10316617
Please fuck off back to /pol/. All racism threads should be banned.

>> No.10316639
File: 21 KB, 306x463, howtobuildmuscle.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10316639

>>10316624
Read this. Thank me later.

>> No.10316649
File: 77 KB, 645x729, 1543956274382.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10316649

>>10316638
>That’s racist by definition.

>> No.10316655

>>10316633
>It's a factoid that has no utility aside from putting others down for things outside of their control.

>factoid
>that has no utility

Race realist China -> no african immigration
Race denialist West -> dying under the weight of low IQ immirants.

>no utility

Ur dumb

>> No.10316658

>>10316638
>That’s racist by definition.

>Reality is racist

>>10316638

>> No.10316659
File: 95 KB, 640x628, ed0[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10316659

>>10316638
>Please fuck off back to /pol/. All racism threads should be banned.

>> No.10316668
File: 146 KB, 588x823, kennyko.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10316668

>>10316649
>I did it. I posted le funny wojak. Your argument is invalid. XD

>> No.10316670

>>10316658
Reality isn’t racist, you are.

>>10316659
Back to /pol/, crybaby.

>> No.10316671

>>10316668
>Can't see the irony of his own post

>> No.10316673

>>10316557
> t. psychology student

>> No.10316678

>>10316670
>Reality isn’t racist, you are.

By your own definition it is

>> No.10316681

>>10316671
Maybe >>>/pol/ can? Why don't you got there right now and stay?

>> No.10316683

>>10316670
>Back to /pol/, crybaby.

No, I want to watch you squirm

>> No.10316687
File: 92 KB, 1047x415, 1547968706802[1].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10316687

>> No.10316688

>>10316655
Cool, so how is immigration policy science? Please explain.

>> No.10316689

>>10316671
That’s the joke you dumb faggot

>> No.10316693
File: 226 KB, 1200x966, 1547982579729[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10316693

>> No.10316696

>>10316678
Nope. Reality doesn’t support your racist claims.

>>10316683
Back to /pol/

>>10316687
Subspecies don’t exist.

>> No.10316700

>>10316696
>Nope. Reality doesn’t support your racist claims.

Wrong

>Subspecies don’t exist.

Wrong

>> No.10316702

>>10316700
>Wrong

Nope.

>Wrong

Nope.

Back to /pol/

>> No.10316703

>>10316702
Wrong

>> No.10316705

>>10316700
>Wrong

Wrong.

>Wrong

Wrong.

>> No.10316706

>>10316703
>wrong

Wrong

>> No.10316712

Did anyone mention that you're wrong already?

>> No.10316718
File: 2.95 MB, 2880x1800, 1548112500224[1].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10316718

>>10316706
Do you believe in evolution?
[YES]
[NO]
[ONLY WHEN IT SUITS ME]

>> No.10316724

>>10316718
Evolution does not support racism in any meaningful sense. Try again in a million years.

>> No.10316727

>>10316724
Depend on your definition of racism.
It does support race realism.
Races are different in the brain deparment.
Get over it.

Prove me wrong.
Pro tip.You cant.

>> No.10316734

>>10316727
Races aren’t different in the brain department.

>> No.10316737

>>10316477
Jews > niggers and everyone else

>> No.10316747

>>10316734
youve just proven OPs point for him you fucking faggot

>> No.10316748

>>10316747
kek

>> No.10316749

>>10316693
why is rape so differently distributed from murder? spics love rape

>> No.10316750

>>10316747
Nope. OP is wrong.

>> No.10316752

>>10316734
Thanks you for proving my point, dumbass.

No go cry in a corner.

>> No.10316759

>>10316752
Thank you for disproving your own point, dumbass.

Now go cry in a corner. Racism is disproven, silly!

>> No.10316768

>>10316752
>>>/pol/
I'm sure they miss you already

>> No.10316769

evolution may not stop at the neck but >>10316750 >>10316759 (you)r blood flow definitely does you brain dead shit

>> No.10316777

>>10316768
>go back to pol

The mantra of the moron

>> No.10316778

>>10316769
Nah, racism is disproven. I’m a genius.

>> No.10316782

>>10316777
>The mantra of the moron

The mantra of the moron

>> No.10316785
File: 77 KB, 625x416, ceb20e99996fdbdced333a579ad2bd44debdb5d570218492eade6586a23540e7[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10316785

>>10316759
You dumbass kid

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence

>> No.10316795

>>10316785
/pol/tard citing Wikipedia now I’ve seen it all

>> No.10316800

>>10316782
U showed me kid.

Now show me how evolution isn't real

>> No.10316804

>>10316795
read nigger read

>> No.10316805

>>10316800
The mantra of the moron.

>> No.10316809

>>10316534
And beside humans, there's blacks and abos.

>> No.10316811

>>10316805
Is evolution real or not, do not pussyfoot around.

>> No.10316813

>>10316800
Look kid. Some groups of people might score lower on some pseudoscientific scale but the people on this planet who are truly dumb are the ones who have all the world's resources at their disposel yet instead of trying to bring benifit to it choose to spread hate.

/thread

>> No.10316815

>>10316811
Of course it is, and it hasn’t created significant differences in the brains of modern humans. You’d have to go back at least a hundred thousand years to find significant brain differences.

>> No.10316819

>>10316804
>nigger

Why the racism? Did Jamal steal your girl? ;)

>> No.10316824

>>10316813
>Look kid. Some groups of people might score lower on some pseudoscientific scale

Not pseudoscientific.

> but the people on this planet who are truly dumb are the ones who have all the world's resources at their disposel yet instead of trying to bring benifit to it choose to spread hate.

The oestrogen is strong in this one.

>> No.10316834

>>10316813
>threading on your own terrible post

>> No.10316837

>>10316815
>Of course it is, and it hasn’t created significant differences in the brains of modern humans.

It has. You just don't want to aknowledge it. Repeating a lie multiple times doesn't make it true.

There are difference both in size and in structure of the brain between the races. If you have data pointing to the contrary, you are kinldy invited to provide it.

>> No.10316839

>>10316824
>The oestrogen is strong in this one.

Wow it’s an incel too

>> No.10316841

>>10316824
>Not pseudoscientific
Wrong

>The oestrogen is strong in this one.
I did a trenbolone cycle because I can't build muscle

>> No.10316844

>>10316837
Google it, silly! Racism is disproven

>> No.10316847

>>10316837
How is burden of proof not on you?

>> No.10316850

>>10316841
Kid, just you because don't believe in it doesn't mean it's not true.

It would better for you to ragequit this thread.

>> No.10316857
File: 276 KB, 1066x600, d1a.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10316857

>>10316850
>psychology
>science

>> No.10316871
File: 46 KB, 618x272, screen-shot-2012-03-25-at-3-52-35-pm[1].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10316871

>>10316847
There you go, the references are in the righmost column.

>> No.10316873
File: 34 KB, 496x219, screen-shot-2012-03-25-at-3-55-19-pm[1].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10316873

>>10316847
Will you shut up now?

>> No.10316878

>>10316857
>using physics standards for repeatability in a different fucking subject
>being so uneducated that you think soft sciences are science because they arent as exact as the hard sciences

>> No.10316882

>>10316873
>MUH SKULL MEASURING

Christ go back to 1800

>> No.10316884

>>10316878
>being so uneducated that you think soft sciences are science

My point exactly

>in b4 not math or science poster

>> No.10316886

>>10316882
>Christ go back to 1800

At least is not go back to pol

>> No.10316887

>>10316882
kek

>> No.10316893

>>10316884
by your definition biology is not a science either

>> No.10316896
File: 81 KB, 800x720, DNA Pioneer James Watson.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10316896

>>10316477 >>10316511

James Watson quotes:
https://liorpachter.wordpress.com/2018/05/18/james-watson-in-his-own-words/

>Some anti-Semitism is justified

>All our social policies are based on the fact that [Africans] intelligence is the same as ours – whereas all the testing says not really
>And there’s a difference on the average between blacks and whites on I.Q. tests. I would say the difference is, it’s genetic
>People who have to deal with black employees find [that they are equal] not true

>I think having all these women around makes it more fun for the men but they’re probably less effective
>People say it would be terrible if we made all girls pretty. I think [doing so by genetic selection] would be great
>Women at Oxford and Cambridge are better than Harvard and Yale because they know their job is to look pretty and get a rich husband

>There is a biochemical link between exposure to sunlight and sexual urges.. that’s why you have Latin lovers
>[The] historic curse of the Irish.. is not alcohol, it’s not stupidity.. it’s ignorance
>Indians in [my] experience [are] servile.. because of selection under the caste system
>East Asian students [tend] to be conformist, because of selection for conformity in ancient Chinese society

>The one aspect of the Jewish brain that is not 1st class is that Jews are said to be bad in thinking in 3 dimensions.. it is true
>Women are supposedly bad at 3 dimensions

>People ask about [Rosalind Franklin] and I always say ‘autism'
>[Rosalind Franklin] was a loser
>[Francis Crick] may have been a bit autistic
>[Linus Pauling] was probably always half-insane

>Whenever you interview fat people, you feel bad, because you know you’re not going to hire them
>Disabled individuals are genetic losers

>Anyone who would hire an ecologist is out of his mind
>My former colleagues are pinkos and shits

>> No.10316897

>>10316893
>biology

Not math or science

>> No.10316898

>>10316893
Biology is easily repeatable.

>> No.10316900

>>10316882
>I'm an antiscientific bigot

>>>r/creationism

>> No.10316901

>>10316898
So is IQ testing

>> No.10316902

>>10316900
>skull measuring
>science

>>>twitch.tv

>> No.10316906

>>10316900
Actually, a peer-reviewed study from Doctor Robert Greene in 2016 found that all races have a brain size between 1300 and 1500, with no race having a different brain size than the other.

>> No.10316909
File: 29 KB, 320x333, They hated Jesus.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10316909

>>10316896
Most People Rejected His Message

(((They))) hated James Watson because he told them the truth

>>10316897 >>10316898 >>10316900 >>10316901 >>10316902 >>10316906

>> No.10316910

>>10316906
Does this invalidate all the other studies?

>> No.10316911

>>10316896
Who cares ... ? Like what the fuck?

>> No.10316913

>>10316896
based Watson poster

>> No.10317044

>>10316910
Yes because I say so

>> No.10317096

>>10317044
Nice argument, homosexual.

>> No.10317391

>>10316909
>>10316896
it was actually dementia making him say these things

>> No.10317393
File: 28 KB, 538x330, 1548133469004[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10317393

>>10317391
Nope

>> No.10317406

>>10316896
Most of that's the truth, but there is some arrogantly outdated thinking.
Such as:
>Disabled individuals are genetic losers
Depending on how you define disabled, this is nothing more than a braindead apologist line for how broken and toxic our environment and behavior has become. And I'd totally fight this guy IRL.

>> No.10317415

>>10317406
>toxic

>>>reddit

>> No.10317417
File: 603 KB, 800x472, NPC.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10317417

>>10317415
I knew that'd trip your word flags.

>> No.10317427

>>10317417
What kind of response did you expect?

This is a race realist board.

Your kind is laughed at here.

>> No.10317430

>>10317427
And what kind is that?

>> No.10317432

>>10317430
Antiscientific bigot

>> No.10317433

>>10316572
predictive power says absolutely absolutely zero nothing about causation you miniscule brained freak - weird how being good at tests in a world that loves tests might "improve" your life outcome

>>10316477
you have absolutely no idea what evolution is please shut up

>> No.10317437

>>10316896
Holy fuck so based

>> No.10317438

homo erectus is indistinguishable from modern man from the neck down 100% of the last 2 million years of evolution have revolved around cranial capacity and cranial morphology, and of course it would vary among various human populations leading to observable differences in intelligence

evolution doesn't stop at the neck, why would it? what a dumb thread.

>> No.10317440

>>10317433
>The brain is not like all the other organs, it's speshul

>> No.10317444

>>10317438
>evolution doesn't stop at the neck, why would it? what a dumb thread.

There's a significant amount of people on this board (2) that doesn't believe it.

>> No.10317445

>>10317432
Know what I think? I think you're just a programmed animal, little different from what you claim to despise. I never said anything remotely related to genetic basis of behavior and certain functional characteristics depending on ancestry. I just used a word and you assumed all this shit.

Like, how bout you just fuck off, man.

>> No.10317452

>>10317445
I just assumed you were one of "those". My bad.
Welcome to the race realist club :)

>> No.10317642
File: 496 KB, 500x455, 1519847062486.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10317642

>>10316896
>Whenever you interview fat people, you feel bad, because you know you’re not going to hire them

>> No.10317680

>>10316896
Kinda sad that these people only come out and say the truth after they grew old and have nothing to lose anymore.

>> No.10317701

>>10316477
>I know what /sci/ actually believes
No you do not.

>> No.10317716

>>10317433
>predictive power says absolutely absolutely zero nothing about causation

Imagine being this much of a Humian faggot. I think you will find in many cases models with reliable predictive power are linked to causation. The fact that your statement is retarded, for instance, greatly increases the likelihood that you are a retard.

>> No.10317921

>>10316477
I don't think anyone believes that
What's disputed is that you can predict someone's IQ by looking at their skin color.
At any rate, here's a serious question for you.
Say you win the argument. Say all of /sci/ now agrees that niggers are genetically stupid and should be removed from schools and forced into lives of menial servitude. A bit under a quarter of a million slots open in schools nationwide now that the negroes aren't taking them up. Will you take one of them? Or is it just on to the next great internet battlefront?

>> No.10317937

>evolution is guided by human ideals and is divided by race because my political ideology says so

>> No.10317947

>>10316638
>Please fuck off back to /pol/. All racism threads should be banned.
muh feelings

>> No.10317993

>>10316477
Show me an animal that can defeat a tank.

>> No.10318013

>>10317947
This is not about feelings. Please stop spamming this board. I'm sick of your incessant diatribes about race and IQ and whatever.

>> No.10318035
File: 89 KB, 419x1024, 1539976702015.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10318035

>>10317417
DNA man bad

>> No.10318039

>>10318013
The future of the west literally hinges on whether or not it continues to believe in the irrational assumption that all the races are "equal".
The Watson shitshow was a tipping moment in "science" bowing to political correctness, a sort of a Galileo moment with the scientific establishment in the place of the catholic church.

E pur si muove, faggot.

>> No.10318076
File: 24 KB, 451x432, 1fa28f7fdc940baeba3404f4f0dfa1f9eec4b797ecd6f6210ed5deb88e6f9052.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10318076

>Evolution shaped every single aspect of human races appearances but created identical brains

>> No.10318080

>>10316530
He published this type of research at the same time he was receiving the noble prize. Actually read up brainlet.

>> No.10318081

>>10318035
Oh is that guy meant to be an ""npc""?? I thought it was like :^) like autism shit. I mean I guess it still is but in a different way.

>> No.10318085

>>10318076
Is the liver of a black person different from that of a white person? No! Then why should it be automatically true for the brain?

>> No.10318103

>>10318076
The basic assumption of most of western culture is that we all reason in a similar way. However, I take Chomsky's view that the brain is more like a collection of thinking organs, so genetics does affect the way we think and reason in quite a profound way. Maybe IQ tests are picking up on this, but that'd be more a fault.of the test. They're very sensitive to certain kinds of variation and not so much to others, they also work from the assumption that we all reason in basically the same way, but we may have differing efficiencies. We are not at a stage where we have the tools to measure complex intelligence in any meaningful way, so some smart people suffer.

You'll find that the meaningful variations between races are really not that big when you take into account how IQ is calculated and the level of error involved. On top of that, the variation within races is so much higher that you'd be hard pressed to find a meaningfully distinct mode.

Also Watson liked to be an edgy fucker.

>> No.10318109

>>10318103
>We are not at a stage where we have the tools to measure complex intelligence in any meaningful way

IQ is enough to measure how civilized countries are. Even in poverty, populations with high IQ (China) have civilized societies while low IQ nations (India) live in savagery

>> No.10318117

>>10318109
>Indians
>low IQ

Source?

>> No.10318130

>>10318103
>muh nurture

>> No.10318152 [DELETED] 

>>10318103
>M-M-Muh tabula rasa
>MUH
>MUH
>UHHH
>muh FREE WILL

What an utter GOY. He's a GOYIM. Look and laugh at our good little Goy, fellow chosen ones.

>> No.10318160

>>10318103
>You'll find that the meaningful variations between races are really not that big when you take into account how IQ is calculated and the level of error involved.
>what is standard deviation

>> No.10318166

Where can I take an IQ test?

>> No.10318486

>>10316693
>phenotypic markers accurately correlate to genotypic haplogroups
Why do racists fuck up their own pseudoscience?

>> No.10318500

>>10318076
Except brains aren't related to outward appearance?

>> No.10318505
File: 9 KB, 214x236, brainlet feminist.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10318505

>>10318500
>I know everything is different, but our brains are exactly the same!

>> No.10318509

>>10316545
>racism
>real thing
kek

>> No.10318513

>>10318500
tell me, is the shape of a brain related to the shape of the skull? yes?

>> No.10318516

>>10316819
>>nigger
>Why the racism?
Are you kidding me? Do you know what website you're on?

>> No.10318521

>>10318500
on average they are

>> No.10318526

>>10318516
he knows

>4channel
4channel
>4channel
4channel
>4channel

>> No.10318534
File: 227 KB, 1227x1085, looks and intelligence.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10318534

>>10318500

>> No.10318538

>>10318117
Indians are IQ 85 average. They are quite low intelligence people and in fact India is where gypsies come from. The picture of an average Indian is much closer to a barely self-awar gypsy settlement dweller rather than Ramanujan.

Migrants from India do tend to be rather intelligent because they are the very elite back at home tough.

>> No.10318542

>>10318117
https://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/iqs-of-indians/

>> No.10318544
File: 1.72 MB, 2000x1333, Lena-and-Rosie-Pula[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10318544

>>10318486
Remember, race is only skin deep.

>> No.10318547

>>10318534
>having a cheeky grin makes you smarter
I can confirm this is true

>> No.10318555
File: 55 KB, 659x582, human genetic diversity - 3D PCA.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10318555

>>10318486
>phenotypic markers accurately correlate to genotypic haplogroups

Considering genotype causes phenotype, yes. Especially if you take many markers into account, a clustering emerges, one that resembles racial groups.

>> No.10318556

>>10318544
me on the right

>> No.10318586
File: 498 KB, 680x649, brainletSlur.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10318586

>>10316649

>> No.10318602
File: 497 KB, 680x649, Untitled.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10318602

>>10316545
>>10316638
>>10318586

>> No.10318611

>>10318556
post tits

>> No.10318617

>>10316563
By that logic, mathematics is the only true science

>> No.10318628

>>10318617
It's been estimated that a third of all published proofs contain bugs.
Just saying.

>> No.10318672

>>10316569
You stop importing them, otherwise you are pissing in the gene pool.

>> No.10318675
File: 105 KB, 1004x1024, 37B81686-74C4-4561-AD7C-24426037F03E.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10318675

>>10316585

>> No.10318676

>>10318602
I am not white, but I can't quit this site, and I can't stop arguing with you neo nazi genociders. Help me quit this site

>> No.10318678

>>10318675
>kill all the blacks because they're too dumb
>kill all the jews because they're too smart
you sure convinced me with that logic.


>jews are parasites
all rich people are parasites. They never did a day of hard work.
Everyone argument you use to defend rich whites can be used to exonerate jews too

>> No.10318681

>>10318675
oy vey delete this anti semitic imagery

>> No.10318683

>>10316638
If he had instead pointed out that blacks are genetically better 100m sprinters than whites, would that have been racist too?

>> No.10318686

>>10318681
stop using usb flash drives

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Israeli_inventions_and_discoveries

>> No.10318692

>>10318686
>Invent things
>Murder mudslimes shitskins

Based jews

>> No.10318695

>>10318692
I'm a muslim and I love jews

>> No.10318698

>>10318683
He would get another nobel prize

>>10318695
I totally believe you

>> No.10318700

>>10317444
Make that 3.

>> No.10318710
File: 92 KB, 850x400, quote-my-main-interest-right-now-is-to-expose-the-jews-this-is-a-lot-bigger-than-me-they-re-bobby-fischer-65-53-94[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10318710

>>10318692
Bobby Fischer is the only based Jew who ever lived

>> No.10318712

>>10318700
Why are you denying evolution, anon?

>> No.10318720
File: 61 KB, 790x277, f6e77d42-82ac-4375-9123-554d9f301127.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10318720

>>10318678
>>kill all the jews because they're too smart
No one says this. By this logic /pol/ should hate asians too since they also have higher IQs. /pol/ hates jews because they are anti-white.

>all rich people are parasites. They never did a day of hard work.
>Everyone argument you use to defend rich whites can be used to exonerate jews too
Not true. Gentile elites are lest leftist than jewish ones.

https://ideasanddata.wordpress.com/2018/04/24/the-jewish-question-an-empirical-examiniation/

>> No.10318721

>>10318710
a race traitor is your ally?
sure

>> No.10318725

>>10318720
if jewish elites were voting right wing in a hostile gentile country, they'd get genocided. It's the same thing as blacks voting for neo nazis so they can get themselves genocided.
Sure you call it anti-white but jews are trying not to die.

>> No.10318729

>>10318720
>jewish public is centrist
>"no!" he says as he focuses on outlier elites

>> No.10318731

>>10318720
>kill the jews because they vote left
jesus

>> No.10318742
File: 804 KB, 1463x1157, 2191d303-4b61-4aef-be6f-5939c018cfb1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10318742

>>10318725
Yes this was historically true for much of history, sadly "not voting right-wing" isn't enough for them so they are pushing for things like non-white immigration, affirmative action, demonization of white identity politics while supporting identity politics of every other race and of course the double standard of supporting jewish ethnostate.
You might get the idea why they aren't very popular.

>> No.10318744
File: 56 KB, 621x702, ce8.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10318744

>>10318729
>public has same influence as the elites

>> No.10318749

>>10318731
Who are you quoting?

>> No.10318793

>>10318742
There's a segment of the population that does this and it has nothing to do with Jews. That's why neonazis try to make people like Barbara Spectre famous: complete lack of evidence. If you weren't a brainlet you would notice things like this. American Jews are also by far the group most impacted by intermarriage/immigration. A couple of many double standards that show how stupid alt right shills are:

>Israel has a 70% Jewish population: Ethnostate
>White country has a 70% white population: Genocide

>American Jews have a 58% intermarriage rate: *crickets*
>American whites have an 11% intermarriage rate: Genocide

>> No.10318809

>>10318742
Only 52%? I am actually impressed

>> No.10318810

>>10318721
Nice try Schlomo

>> No.10318812

>>10318793
Post nose

>> No.10318818

>>10318793
> If you weren't a brainlet you would notice things like this. American Jews are also by far the group most impacted by intermarriage/immigration.

Buddy, don't tell that to me I know this is true. Tell it jews, if they would listen to you.

>Charles Silberman (1985, 350) notes that "American Jews are committed to cultural tolerance because of their belief—one firmly rooted in history—that Jews are safe only in a society acceptant of a wide range of attitudes and behaviors, as well as a diversity of religious and ethnic groups. It is this belief, for example, not approval of homosexuality, that leads an overwhelming majority of American Jews to endorse ‘gay rights’ and to take a liberal stance on most other so-called ‘social’ issues.”

>As Stuart Svonkin notes, Jewish activists “saw their commitment to the intergroup relations movement as a preventive measure designed to make sure ‘it’—the Nazis’ war of extermination against European Jewry—never happened in America.” (Svonkin 1997, 10.)

>Leonard S. Glickman, president and CEO of the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society, stated, “The more diverse American society is the safer [Jews] are.” (In Cattan 2002.)

>>Israel has a 70% Jewish population: Ethnostate
Tell me, the reason because they are 30% arab is because they invited them to live together in harmony or because Israel was created on land already inhabited by muslims? And while you're at it that keep i mind their birth rate is about 3.0 so it will be more than 70% in future.

>>White country has a 70% white population: Genocide
Given the fact that that white country was 90% in 50 years ago and in another 40 years it will be minority white combined with the below replacement level birth rate in that country, your comparison is either extremely dishonest or extremely demented

>> No.10318823
File: 42 KB, 491x491, 6ee[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10318823

>>10318793

>> No.10318828
File: 85 KB, 898x1097, 75082450723579015.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10318828

>>10318818
Israel does in fact invite Arabs to live in harmony you mindless incel. That's why they have a sizable Arab/Palestinian population. They don't allow terrorists in. The rest of your mental gymnastics are fucking hilarious. It's unbelievable how stupid all of you pol incels are.

>> No.10318835
File: 95 KB, 756x638, 66eef4e5-f8ed-4e30-87f7-00f4a9247615.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10318835

>>10318828
>Israel does in fact invite Arabs to live in harmony you mindless incel. That's why they have a sizable Arab/Palestinian population.
Which jews exactly? That one half which favors their deportation or the one third that condones anti-migrant violence?

>The rest of your mental gymnastics are fucking hilarious.
You say that but i somehow doubt you are actually laughing.

>> No.10318844
File: 255 KB, 1536x1536, 1536526066278.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10318844

>> No.10318845

>>10318828

>>>oven

>> No.10318851

>>10318835
Over 60% of Muslims believe anyone who does follow their religion should be killed. These numbers are fascinatingly tolerant given that Israel is surrounded by and perpetually threatened by Islamic countries. You are a very unintelligent person.

>> No.10318862

>>10318851
>jews are very tolerant and nice, they even let their muslim brothers to live with them in pece. Leave them alone you nazi
>*gets proven wrong*
>O-okay, maybe Israelis are actual jewish supremacists but hey, when we consider what their poor souls have gone through they are pretty tolerant wouldn't you say guys?

>> No.10318877

>>10318862
You haven't proven anyone wrong. You are in fact too fucking stupid to understand anything at all, just like everyone on your containment board hugbox is.

>> No.10318880

>>10318877
>You haven't proven anyone wrong
I think you should keep repeating that few more times to yourself, otherwise you won't actually believe that.

>> No.10318893

>>10318877
>Goy believe me, reeeeeeee
>pls. send help

>> No.10318897

Amazing, high verbal IQ speechless.
Good jobs lads.

>> No.10318902

>>10316477
Not science or math.

>> No.10318942

>>10318902
>Evolution
>Not science

>> No.10318951

>>10315193

>> No.10318959

>>10318672
Nobody here is unironically supporting more immigration, are they? And what are you going to do with all the masses of low iq non-white races that are already here? Not even daddy Trump can do much about them.

>> No.10318965

>>10318720
>By this logic /pol/ should hate asians
Are you telling me they don't? At best you can say they are divided among desperate virgins memeing the asian women meme, then justifying it with the "honorary aryan" crap, and people who truly believe that asians are subhuman insectoids.

>> No.10318978

>>10316897
biology is demonstrably a science, most of the studies replicate and there are definite theories which can be tested and grounding in physical mechanisms, most of it is just very easy to grasp science since you are dealing with rather large objects and processes and the language you use is borrowed from chemistry and physics.

>> No.10319073
File: 165 KB, 900x450, mPctE[1].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10319073

Why are the greatest scientists of all time so racist? My college professors always said great things about Darwin, instead it turns out he was a literal Nazi.

>> No.10319080
File: 21 KB, 236x314, c8ac4241438777c51aac283e1cc8545f--secular-humanism-charles-darwin[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10319080

>>10319073
What nonsense it this?

>> No.10319086

>>10316896
holy based

>> No.10319107

>>10319073
He never said that, its a quote by a KKK member (its still true though)

>> No.10319114

>>10318081
I think it can mean both. The meme is up to interpretation

>> No.10319122

Reminder that racism has been disproven. All /pol/tards are in denial.

>> No.10319128

>>10316671
Wow man you're fucking RETARDED

>> No.10319134

>>10319122
By whom? Where's the paper? What metrics were used?

>> No.10319136
File: 32 KB, 600x325, at-some-future-point[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10319136

>>10319107
Plot twist:
the name of that KKK member?

Charls Darwin

>> No.10319139

>>10319122
>racism

No such thing

>> No.10319143

>>10319136
"Kill the kikes, race war now!" - Charlçes Darwin, 1888

>> No.10319144

>posting on 4chan will change reality

>> No.10319151

>>10319144
Remember 2016?

>> No.10319185

>>10316896
>>Some anti-Semitism is justified
Based

How is he not /ourGuy/?

>> No.10319187

>>10318721
Treason to Jewry is loyalty to humanity

>> No.10319206

>>10319185
>Some anti-Semitism is justified
>Some

>> No.10319222

>>10316896
Watson & Crick? More like Walter & Schreck

>> No.10319292
File: 235 KB, 1080x810, kat dennnings.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10319292

>>10318793
ASHKENAZI WOMEN NEED TO STOP BREEDING WITH THE SHEGETZ.

THE PHENOTYPE ASHKENAZI WOMEN CRAVE CAN DISAPPEAR WITHIN TWO GENERATION AND THE AVERAGE ASHKENAZI IQ WILL PLUMMET TO SUB GOYIM LEVELS IF JEWESSESS KEEP BREEDING WITH THE SHEGETZ

JEWESSES FOR JEWS AND NOBODY ELSE REEEEE IF YOU'RE A JEWESS AND YOU'RE READING THIS I IMPLORE YOU BY THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION TO FOR THE LOVE OF YAWEH MARRY A NICE JEWISH BOY

>> No.10319296

>>10319206
>>10319185
>hating the literal superior race
this is a low iq thread

>> No.10319305

>>10319134
Google it.

>> No.10319307

>>10319292
Ashkenazi had very low IQs in the 1800s and early 1900’s but their IQs had grown to above average by WW2. Almost like IQ is mostly nurture.

>> No.10319311

>>10319307
>Almost like IQ is mostly nurture.

They've been goyed

>> No.10319325

>>10319307
>coping this hard
flynn effect. everyone's iq was significantly lower centuries ago

jews are the superior race, just accept it. fuck a jewish woman at the first opportunity otherwise you are a useless human being and should an hero

>> No.10319357

>>10319325
Wrong. The average IQ is 100 and always will be because of the way IQ is calculated. Ashkenazi Jews had an average IQ below 100 in the 1800’s and very early 1900’s, meaning below the average of the collective at the time, and their IQ was above 100 by the 1940’s, meaning their IQs were above average of the collective at the time.

Goddamn you don’t know shit about how IQ is calculated.

>> No.10319437

>>10316477
>Create IQ test from Western ideals of intelligence.
>Apply them to non-Western population, get lower scores.
>Estimate hereditary component within-group.
>Racists then try and use this culturally bias test and estimates from within-group variance as "proof" for between-group variance.
>Then claim tenuous unscientific "superiority" as somehow "forbidden scientific truth".
The only truth here is that you're all racists.

>> No.10319446

>>10319437
The average IQ of Eritrea would be exactly 100 if you obtained the norming sample from only Eritrea.

>> No.10319450

>>10319446
The test itself is bias, it tests for the Western constructs of intelligence.

>> No.10319453

>>10319450
Intelligence is an abstract concept that can’t be quantified in any meaningful sense, like pain.

>> No.10319454

>>10319437
>>10319450
so why do asians score higher than westerners

>> No.10319459

>>10319453
Ah yes, vocabulary is 100% objective.

>>10319454
Nearer cultural ties.

>> No.10319461

>>10319459
Vocabulary does not equate to intelligence. I could create a random sentence generator that knows every word in every language but that doesn’t make it smart.

>> No.10319465

>>10319461
Vocabulary is part of some IQ tests for VIQ component.

>> No.10319496

>>10318076
>Evolution shaped every single aspect of human races appearances
That explains the trunk and horns I guess

>> No.10319500

>>10319496
There’s also sexual selection which doesn’t give a shit about what’s beneficial or negative in strictly Darwinian terms.

>> No.10319505

>>10319500
cool story bro

>> No.10319506
File: 60 KB, 304x400, James Watson on News.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10319506

>>10316896 >>10316913 >>10317406 >>10317437 >>10317642 >>10317680 >>10319086 >>10319185
Professor James Watson
the most *based* scientist alive.

Greatest Biologist in history after Darwin.
Nobel in Medicine for discovering DNA shape.

A Race realist & anti-SJW.

>> No.10319514

>>10319506
Funny how he isn't a psychometrician though. Almost like he's unqualified to speak on the matter.

>> No.10319572

>>10316896
based

>> No.10319869

>>10318683
That's definitely racist you absolute retard.

>> No.10319910

group dialect as genetics a often transferred into host groups of genetic compartments. soldiers for instance have man faces and so do their women but mostly because they find themselves attractive. otherwise women are party to host groups and naturally they deduce no rivalry when within their own. it’s a lace curtain effect and there are no precedentes. intelligence is no different. there are only certain trivial natures after that and that there are intelligent people among those natures means we author ourselves a quid pro quo severance of what it is that we occupy minds for. like our intelligence serves to harvest thoughts and ideas. truly we only manage them and hope for more in conversation. intelligence serves no purpose beyond that.

>> No.10319949

>>10319869
>reality is racist

>> No.10319982

>>10319514
>wakanda is real

>> No.10319987

>>10319506
90 year old boomer who shits himself every day.

>> No.10320220

>>10319987
+1 good goy point for you

>> No.10320391

>>10319987
3 sheckels were deposited into your account.

>> No.10320454

>>10319122
>implying "racism" isn't just some vaguely defined abstract term used by leftists as smear tactic.

>> No.10320922

>Scientists have often been accused of letting their ideology influence their results, and one of the most famous cases is that of Morton’s skulls — the global collection amassed by the 19th-century physical anthropologist Samuel George Morton.

In a 1981 book, “The Mismeasure of Man,” the paleontologist Stephen Jay Gould asserted that Morton, believing that brain size was a measure of intelligence, had subconsciously manipulated the brain volumes of European, Asian and African skulls to favor his bias that Europeans had larger brains and Africans smaller ones.

But now physical anthropologists at the University of Pennsylvania, which owns Morton’s collection, have remeasured the skulls, and in an article that does little to burnish Dr. Gould’s reputation as a scholar, they conclude that almost every detail of his analysis is wrong.

“Our results resolve this historical controversy, demonstrating that Morton did not manipulate his data to support his preconceptions, contra Gould,” they write in the current PLoS Biology.

>Stephen Jay (((Gould)))

Every.Fucking.Time

https://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/14/science/14skull.html

http://blogs.nature.com/news/2011/06/did_stephen_jay_gould_fudge_hi.html

>> No.10321339

>>10316545
evolution is racist kek

>> No.10321346

>>10320922
>believing that brain size was a measure of intelligence
It's not, but please tell me more about phrenology

>> No.10321429

>>10319311
>always be richer than white goyim
>somehow the white goyim admixture is the reason they are smart

>> No.10321431

>>10321346
Brain size is correlated with intelligence.
Stop denying reality.

>> No.10321442

>>10319506
>come across this guy when reading science theory and ethics
>"hurr durr I'm the smartest guy I deserve the nobel prize ME ME ME, my colleagues talk too much, why aren't they as smart as me"
>"why do my colleagues care so much about science instead of the nobel prize"

it seems he was dragged kicking and screaming across the finish line on the backs of his fellow scientists typical like for all racists

>> No.10321448

>>10321431
You know what is correlated with intelligence the most out of all?
verbal abilities and intelligence which can include rap.
Niggers are literally smart by that metric.

>> No.10321454

>>10321448
DAS RITE

>> No.10321482
File: 46 KB, 467x546, 1532921420457.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10321482

>>10321454
just call me a nigger or say imagine my shock like paul joseph watson or not an argument like sean

>> No.10321695
File: 32 KB, 421x421, 6ix9ine anime 1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10321695

>>10321448 >>10321454
>Poor grammar & vocabulary
>Rhyming Nigga with Nigga
>Verbal intelligence

https://youtu.be/YKkp4jZlIfQ

>> No.10321698

>>10321695
you /polfags rhyme nigger with nigger all day so what's the issue? Are you not smart?

>> No.10321708
File: 355 KB, 621x412, 6ix9ine.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10321708

>>10321448 >>10321454 >>10321695
>Rhyming Nigga with Nigga

https://youtu.be/gAs9HZC9c7Y
NIGGAS IFFY, UH,
BLICKY GOT THE STIFFY, UH
GOT THE BLICKY, UH,
DRUM, IT HOLDS FIFTY, UH

POP THESE NIGGAS
LIKE A WHEELIE, NIGGA,
YOU A SILLY NIGGA

IN THE HOOD WITH THEM BILLY NIGGAS
AND THEM HOOVER NIGGAS

YOU RUN UP AND THEY SHOOTIN' NIGGAS,
WE AIN'T HOOPIN', NIGGA

YO KB, YOU A LOSER, NIGGA,
UP THAT UZI, NIGGA

>> No.10321756

>>10316531
Still not enough to make everybody understand this.

>> No.10321768

>>10316585
I've never seen any proofs to the claim that they have an average IQ of 115, though.
Israel's average IQ is less than most european countries and the US, despite the significant black, hispanic and indian population in these countries.

>> No.10321776

>>10316638
>That’s racist by definition
That's is as much racist as saying black people have darker skin compared to white people.

>> No.10321784

>>10316747
Kek, you just have to apply the right amount of pressure.

>> No.10321798

>>10316815
Wrong.
There is a gene discovered that are particular to northern europeans that are no more than 10.000 years old.

>> No.10321799

>>10321798
That is no older than*

>> No.10321810

>>10316813
>but the people on this planet who are truly dumb are the ones who have all the world's resources at their disposel yet instead of trying to bring benifit to it choose to spread hate.
Or you could just go yourself live among those less developed people and help them improve their societies.
That way you get to exercise your desire to help them without letting them shit on other people's countries.

>> No.10321817

>>10316882
It's brain size, not skull size.
If you had ever read a neuroscience book you would not only understand the difference but also why it's relevant.

>> No.10323450

Have you guys ever met a high IQ person with the ability to empathize? I haven't.
They're all assholes with ambitions to rule over others. What makes the jews different?
the side effect of having high iq is being mean

>> No.10323492

>>10323450
>What makes the jews different?

even low iq jews lack empathy

>> No.10323499

>>10323492
all low iq people lack empathy. 100 iq people are the most normal

>> No.10324759

>>10318676
lol press that x right there up in the top right and never come back ez

>> No.10325061

>>10321695
>Rhyming Nigga with Nigga
Because the rhyming syllables can ONLY appear at the very end of the line, and nowhere else?
Low IQ's just can't understand hip hop.

>> No.10325338

Emotion can be controlled with logic which you can do if you are smart enough to do that. High functioning psychopaths are Great examples

>> No.10325947

>>10316569
>what do you want me to do about it

How about we continue to treat those groups respectfully, in addition to:
-stop assuming racism is the cause of every outcome disparity; members of those groups can stop being so angry at others
-stop forcing companies and colleges to have hiring/acceptance quotas, as those policies are based on the assumption that there are no group differences
-stop throwing valuable public funds at underachieving groups


It would probably be the best thing that ever happened to race relations

>> No.10325967

>>10325947
Yeah, but unfortunately there is a lot of people invested in the system.
It's a paradox, but the acceptance of race realism is unironically the better thing that could happen to underachieving groups.

>> No.10326707

>>10325947
>assuming that I'm a leftist or support those leftist retardation
My issue against people who push back against rampant liberalism is that they just post something incendiary like "niggers r dum" without really going into solutions like your proposals. That's not going to solve anything.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
reCAPTCHA
Action