Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/sci/ - Science & Math


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 55 KB, 1280x720, 10 seconds.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10313876 No.10313876 [DELETED]  [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

You have exactly 10 seconds to prove that blacks are people.

>> No.10313884
File: 10 KB, 300x170, samuel-jackson-300x170.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10313884

Looks like a homo sapien

OP is a definite homo tho

>> No.10313904

>>10313876
They can reproduce with non-black people.

>> No.10313923

>>10313876
Theyre not

>> No.10314018
File: 415 KB, 999x925, Beja man - Sudan.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10314018

>>10313876
Because I said so bitch nigga.

>> No.10314025

>>10313884
not an argument

>>10313904
fake news

>>10313923
based and redpilled

>>10314018
not an argument

>> No.10314027 [DELETED] 

>>10313876
Offspring with another races is fertile, something impossible if they weren't from our species. Your point?

>> No.10314029

>>10314027
Neanderthals want to have a word with you.

>> No.10314037

>>10313876
Offspring with human races is fertile. They are as near to us as Neanderthals, maybe belonging to our own species. Your point?

>> No.10314046

>>10313876
Modern genetic research reveals that Africans were interbreeding with homonids as recently as 50,000 years ago. This means that they are a different subspecies of human and it also makes them the most recent breed of human to appear on Earth, as opposed to the oldest.

>> No.10314057

>>10313876
>people

Define "people".

Checkmate racists.

>> No.10314088

>>10314046
We’re all different subspecies. Euros fucked neanderthals and asians fucked denisovans.

>> No.10314108

>>10314088
>We’re all different subspecies

DELET THIS

>> No.10314213

>>10313876
you have exactly 10 seconds to prove whites are people

>> No.10314254

>>10314213
People are a social construct

>> No.10314462
File: 331 KB, 300x221, done.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10314462

>>10313876
You're not.

>> No.10314610

>>10314057
define racist

checkmate n̥̖̥͉̘̦̯ͅi̭͉͔̜̜̜͓͜g͇̘͈̞͚̦̼̝͟g͓̬̗͓̦̤͓͘a̶̪̳͖̗̞͚͚̙

>> No.10314614

>>10314610
Define define

>> No.10314619

>>10313876
We hold these truths to be self evident

>> No.10314622
File: 37 KB, 437x373, dopamine hit.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10314622

>> No.10314623

>>10314622
Yes please, give me more

>> No.10314624
File: 128 KB, 1196x636, kara boga.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10314624

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

_Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity._

>> No.10314634

>>10314624
inb4 this gets me b&

>> No.10314644
File: 1.96 MB, 1351x1938, apeWhiteBlack.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10314644

>>10314624

>> No.10314659

>>10313876
the word "mama" or something very similar, appears in many languages, irrelevant of skin color, this is because human baby brain structures are extremely similar and they end up babbling the same crap, which the parents take as referring to them
and language in general, only humans use complex languages
based on what I've written here, what would you guess I am? a cow? a bear maybe?
all species distinctions are arbitrary, only useful if they are useful, distinguishing different humans based on skin color is pointless, especially on the internet

>> No.10314679
File: 776 KB, 2484x1696, Neanderthal rapes Human.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10314679

>>10313876
Nehanderthals were not considered Humans 3 years ago.
But controversy arose after scientists found evidences that Humans cross bred with Nehandrethals.

Now Scientists debate if Nehanderthals & Humans were different species or not.
Europeans and Asians have on average about 2% of Nehanderthal DNA.


>>10314659 >>10314644 >>10314108 >>10314057 >>10314037 >>10314029 >>10314046 >>10314025 >>10314018 >>10313904 >>10313884

>> No.10314683
File: 464 KB, 817x460, James Watson.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10314683

>>10313876

James Watson quotes:
https://liorpachter.wordpress.com/2018/05/18/james-watson-in-his-own-words/

>Some anti-Semitism is justified

>All our social policies are based on the fact that [Africans] intelligence is the same as ours – whereas all the testing says not really
>And there’s a difference on the average between blacks and whites on I.Q. tests. I would say the difference is, it’s genetic
>People who have to deal with black employees find [that they are equal] not true

>I think having all these women around makes it more fun for the men but they’re probably less effective
>People say it would be terrible if we made all girls pretty. I think [doing so by genetic selection] would be great
>Women at Oxford and Cambridge are better than Harvard and Yale because they know their job is to look pretty and get a rich husband

>There is a biochemical link between exposure to sunlight and sexual urges.. that’s why you have Latin lovers
>[The] historic curse of the Irish.. is not alcohol, it’s not stupidity.. it’s ignorance
>Indians in [my] experience [are] servile.. because of selection under the caste system
>East Asian students [tend] to be conformist, because of selection for conformity in ancient Chinese society

>The one aspect of the Jewish brain that is not 1st class is that Jews are said to be bad in thinking in 3 dimensions.. it is true
>Women are supposedly bad at 3 dimensions

>People ask about [Rosalind Franklin] and I always say ‘autism'
>[Rosalind Franklin] was a loser
>[Francis Crick] may have been a bit autistic
>[Linus Pauling] was probably always half-insane

>Whenever you interview fat people, you feel bad, because you know you’re not going to hire them
>Disabled individuals are genetic losers

>Anyone who would hire an ecologist is out of his mind
>My former colleagues are pinkos and shits

>> No.10314688

>>10314679
>Nehanderthals
don't exist, what next, moon nazis?

>> No.10314691

>>10314683
he can go back in the closet and lick Holmes' ass

>> No.10314692

>>10314683
based Watson poster

>> No.10314700 [DELETED] 
File: 34 KB, 640x537, Neanderthal.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10314700

>>10314688
>Nehanderthals don't exist

https://www.nature.com/search?q=Neanderthal
1176 in Nature about Neanderthals

http://search.sciencemag.org/?searchTerm=Neanderthal
443 results

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neanderthal
>
Neanderthal
Temporal range: Middle–Late Pleistocene 0.43/0.25–0.04 Ma
PreЄЄOSDCPTJKPgN

Homo sapiens neanderthalensis.jpg
Late Neanderthal skull (La Chapelle-aux-Saints 1)
Neanderthalensis.jpg
An approximate reconstruction of a Neanderthal skeleton (The central ribcage, including the sternum, and parts of the pelvis are from modern humans.)
Scientific classification edit
Kingdom: Animalia
Phylum: Chordata
Class: Mammalia
Order: Primates
Suborder: Haplorhini
Infraorder: Simiiformes
Family: Hominidae
Subfamily: Homininae
Tribe: Hominini
Genus: Homo
Species: †H. neanderthalensis
Binomial name
†Homo neanderthalensis
King, 1864
Range of NeanderthalsAColoured.png
Known Neanderthal range in Europe (blue), Southwest Asia (orange), Uzbekistan (green), and the Altai mountains (violet).
Synonyms
Homo stupidus (Haeckel 1866)[1]
Homo mousteriensis (Klaatsch 1909)[2]
Palaeoanthropus neanderthalensis[3]

Neanderthals are an extinct species or subspecies of archaic humans in the genus Homo, who lived within Eurasia from circa 400,000 until 40,000 years ago

>>10314688
>Nehanderthals don't exist
the state of /sci/

>> No.10314702
File: 212 KB, 1440x1440, Smug Neanderthal reconstruction.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10314702

>>10314688
>Nehanderthals don't exist

https://www.nature.com/search?q=Neanderthal
1176 in Nature about Neanderthals

http://search.sciencemag.org/?searchTerm=Neanderthal
443 results

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neanderthal
>Neanderthals are an extinct species or subspecies of archaic humans in the genus Homo, who lived within Eurasia from circa 400,000 until 40,000 years ago

>>10314688
>Nehanderthals don't exist
the state of /sci/

>> No.10314707

>>10314702
>Nehanderthals don't exist

He's right. There is only one race, the human race, you bigot.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
reCAPTCHA
Action