[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 925 KB, 1550x2132, 未标题-9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10309546 No.10309546 [Reply] [Original]

Hello guys, Just wondering, what is the point of life? I mean, for me it is just endless suffering and torment. I hate myself and my life, I see no point in continuing on living, I really want to end it all. This is not a plead for help or anyhting just wondering, i fuckihng ahte everiyhngit so muchg

>> No.10309562

>>10309546
*headpats* You're gonna make it.

>> No.10309563

>>10309546
>Hello guys, Just wondering, what is the point of life? I mean, for me it is just endless suffering and torment. I hate myself and my life, I see no point in continuing on living, I really want to end it all. This is not a plead for help or anyhting just wondering, i fuckihng ahte everiyhngit so muchg
Not science or math >>>/adv/

>> No.10309564
File: 222 KB, 960x796, 1508372363618.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10309546
>this thread again

>> No.10309568

Anon are you drunk

Anyway, pretty sure the scientific outlook is that life is a result of coincidental chemical processes. So make your own point, if you aren’t happy then change things. I wont know what makes you happy, you will. The only obstacle you have is yourself and the limits you place on your free will and self determinism. Maybe your point of living should be to overcome your limits or something, I dunno. It’ll be hard and suck a lot of the time but it’s rewarding and worth it in the long run.

And if you really, really get to the point where you decide you want to die, do something besides killing yourself. Go on a roadtrip, look up some beautiful nature parks, go to a brothel in Nevada and fuck some whores, do SOMETHING. Because at that point you really have nothing left to lose, so why not? If you want to kill yourself then you’re about as low as you can get right now, nowhere to go but up.

>> No.10309577

>>10309546
No, there is no "point", and it sounds like you don't even know what a "point" is.
Make one for yourself, shithead, and stop crying over everything.

>> No.10309581

>>10309546
>Is there a point of life?
Objectively, nope, all an accident.
>What do I do now?
Literally anything you want, so long as you are willing to deal with the conseqeunces while you are alive.
>inb4 mass shooter, an hero, or neo-Hitler; try to play the game, don't be a dick if you spawned on the wrong team.

>> No.10309634

Sex with a girl who is slim and has big tits. Dont say no till you tried it