Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/sci/ - Science & Math


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 26 KB, 590x350, 21321321.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10303865 No.10303865 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

Is race realism real? I am black but I've never felt dumber than my peers/colleagues so obviously I find it hard to believe, without /pol/ clouding your judgement is there any merit to this at all? Or is just pseudoscience.

>> No.10303892

>>10303865
>s race realism real?
As in blacks are less intelligent than whites due to genetics? No, its not.

>> No.10303908

>>10303865
Dunning-Kruger, nigganon

But to be honest, I think class is more genetically relevant than race. There's a thin cream on top of african populations and a thicker cream on top of white populations, but really it's all just dairy

>> No.10303912

I'm sure you feel that way regarding segment your coethnics. Many ethnic fit their stereotypes, but not all members.

>> No.10303918

>>10303865
It’s a known fact that blacks have a abysmal low IQ all around the world. Scientists just aren’t sure if it’s genetic or environmental.

>> No.10303919

>>10303865
nah its just /pol/ memes, you won't find any scientist defending race realism

>> No.10303921

Before some /pol/ incel brings up that adoption study

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

>The study found that "(a) putative genetic racial differences do not account for a major portion of the IQ performance difference between racial groups, and (b) black and interracial children reared in the culture of the tests and the schools perform as well as other adopted children in similar families."[4]

>They noted, however, that the study indicated that cross-racial adoption had a positive effect on black adopted children. In support of this interpretation, they drew special attention to the finding that the average IQ of "socially classified" black children was greater than that of the U.S. white mean. The follow-up data were collected in 1986 and Weinberg et al. published their findings in 1992; they interpreted their results as still supporting the original conclusions.

>The paper from Drew Thomas (2016), which reanalyze these adoptions studies found that once corrected for attrition in the low IQ white adoptees, once corrected for the Flynn effect since none of the Asian adoptee studies had a white control sample, mixed and white adoptees score the same, black adoptees score a little lower with a gap of 2.5pt, which can be explained by their pre-adoption characteristics.[13]

>> No.10303926

>>10303892
>>10303908
Well thanks for the confirmations, environment and class play the biggest factor like I previously thought.

>> No.10303928

> I am black but I've never felt dumber than my peers/colleagues so obviously I find it hard to believe.

Let your denial be the proof of not just race realism, but your own foolishness.

>> No.10303935

>>10303919
Watson?
Greg Cochran?

>> No.10303944

>>10303918
>Have cousins who live in Somalia
>Extreme lack of education and presence of a functioning government in the country
>They turn out to be fairly stupid of no fault of their own

then me

>born in the Netherlands
>high income family because my father is a Doctor
>Access to School and anything I need
>Currently enrolled in University

I am almost 100% sure it's environmental anon, it's blissful ignorance by /pol/ and other types to ignore the huge environmental disadvantages.

>> No.10303949
File: 413 KB, 918x543, human accomplishment.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10303949

Black American culture revolves around anti intellectualism and throwing balls in hoops.
You might as well be monkeys. Even your women act like monkeys. Twerking brings to mind some sort of animal mating ritual.

Africa itself has a reputation. You look at a place like east asia. China, japan. Had some pretty devastating things happen to them. Colonialism, Nuclear bombs, World wars, civil wars, mass famines. But look at japan and china today. Some sort of futuristic anime wonderland. China might one day even surpass the west economically.

How much money has been thrown at africa? All they do is fart out a billion more nigglets to starve to death in third world conditions. It had to take white people, and now asian people to actually build any infrastructure.

In general black people are not smart.

>> No.10303951

>>10303865
>"I don't find this true in my own experience therefore it can't be true"

Intelligence seems to be based around environment/culture more than anything else. But then you may ask why some peoples have a different environment/culture than others and if this environment/culture is created because of their intelligence.

>> No.10303955

>>10303944
That’s antidotal. What stopped your other countrymen living in Europe to be like you. Somalis are over represented in crime and welfare abuse in Europe.

>> No.10303958

>>10303865
Race is a social construct. There are many population groups throughout history that have been isolated/mixed into the Frankenstein it is today.

>>10303944
Doesn't mean there's not a genetic component. To assume it aligns with an arbitrary grouping like race would be retarded though. And all of that can be trumped by one's environment.

>> No.10303961

>>10303951
>culture is a product of intelligence
bingo motherfucker, ready to eat our young so that this harvest will bring many riches?

>> No.10303965

>>10303958
>Doesn't mean there's not a genetic component.
There likely is a genetic component. However

1)It seems to be a small genetic component judging by most of the literature. /pol/ likes to quote one study saying its like 60% but that is an outlier from what I can tell
2)''Race realists'' completely oversimplify race. As in Blacks/Whites/Asians. Realty is much more complicated than that, race isn't scientifically defined

>> No.10303969

>>10303955
>What stopped your other countrymen living in Europe to be like you. Somalis are over represented in crime and welfare abuse in Europe.
Probably the vast majority of them don't have the same access to services that that dude has

>> No.10303972

>>10303955
>Somalis more than likely arrived there as adults with the cultural shortcomings of their own country
>OP was probably raised on his current country from the very beginning
Is it so hard to extrapolate this Anon?

>> No.10303975

>>10303965
In addition ''race realists'' ignore or downplay the effect of other things. The gini co-efficient, the relationship between income inequality and crime for example.

>> No.10303977

Race is too loosely defined for someone to make it their identity, when someone says Black what do they mean? African American? East African? Central African? Even then those are split into different ethnicities. There's way too much going on for us to specify someone's race exactly, we can make generalizations but they aren't always true.

>> No.10303980

>>10303955
>>10303972
Exactly

>> No.10303981

>>10303977
Remember that even within European populations there is a shitload of variation. The same race realists today would be the people claiming the Irish are genetically inferior 100 years ago

>> No.10303988

>>10303965
You're 100% right. But it depends on the environment. Heritability is an adaptable figure. If everyone in a fucked up country has a fucked up life, the genetic component of THEIR IQ differences is 100%. In countries where socioeconomic classes exist, heritability goes down.

Basically nobody understands heritability and absolutely should not be throwing numbers around. And that's what /pol/ does best.

>> No.10303989

>>10303969
>don’t have the same access
Education is practically free in Europe
>>10303972
Somalis who are causing problems in Europe were raised and born in Europe

>> No.10303995

>>10303989
>Somalis who are causing problems in Europe were raised and born in Europe
See >>10303981 its not so long ago that Americans were saying the same about Irish immigrants

>> No.10304000

>>10303865
Yes its real. If you are as intelligent as your white/asian peers, you are a statistical outlier. Good for you. I dont know why /sci/ has this obsession with insisting genetic predisposition has an effect everywhere but inside the skull, but you arent going to get honest answers here because of it. There are numerous genetic predispositions to diseases that black people have, that nobody disputes because the data says its fact. Black people are obviously far more likely to have sickle cell anemia, but less obviously, they are disproportionately affected by high blood pressure, type 1 diabetes, etc., Nobody disputes this is due to genetic factors, and nobody calls you racist for saying this. Nobody disputes that black people also have a genetic predisposition to be taller, or more muscular either, but the second you mention a statistic that says black people less intelligent on average, due to genetic factors, you are literally Hitler. According to /sci/ genes affect every part of your phenotype besides parts relating to the brain. Yes, nutrition and environment play a role, but not the only role.

>> No.10304003

>>10303977
I wouldn't expect someone on /sci/ to know about Bantu expansion. Most of SSA is nearly clonal because of it. Pre-Bantu were quite divergent from Bantu but are now marginal or outright extinct. West Africans are not Bantu, but they are Niger-Congo and related to the Bantu expansionists from Cameroon.

>> No.10304007

>>10303995
But they still are causing problem, second and third generation Somalis.

>> No.10304008

>>10303995
>Somali born in Europe
this must be bait, there's no way you are not noticing the contradiction

>> No.10304011

>>10304000
>There are numerous genetic predispositions to diseases that black people have, that nobody disputes because the data says its fact. Black people are obviously far more likely to have sickle cell anemia
This isn't BECAUSE they are black. It's because there was a population in Ethiopia that developed that trait. We then later decided that they, and the rest of Africa, were black. Get it?

>> No.10304016

>>10303865
"Race realism" is talking about the global/national average. You are an individual, and independent of the averages

As for whether it's real? Three things should be said:
1) blacks, whites, asians etc. have been geographically isolated for tens of thousands of years, more than enough to plausibly create significant biological differences
2) every race has visible, physical differences, implying the possibility of cognitive differences too
3) Various tests show disparate trends in IQ and academic achievement, even when controlling for socioeconomic status. Does one cause the other, or are they correlated? The jury's out.

Either way, there's still plenty of room for debate. I don't think anyone can declare it one way or the other just yet.

>> No.10304019

>>10303865
no op its not real evolution only works from the neck down for arbitrary reasons :)

>> No.10304030

>>10304000
>>10304016
>>10304019
The /pol/ alarm went off, time to delete the thread OP.

>> No.10304031

I wonder if you went back in time and tested pre-industrial and rural England for IQ, for example, would you find similar results as modern day Africa?

Does IQ influence advancement of a society or is it the other way around? As a society advances so does IQ?

>> No.10304032

>>10304008
They’re not viewed as ethnic Europeans by the general population nor do they themselves identify as Europeans. They’re just Somalis given birth right citizenship.

>> No.10304035
File: 58 KB, 500x500, artworks-000194993668-0gxo0x-t500x500[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10304035

>>10303865
>Is race realism real?
Yep

>> No.10304040

>>10303981
Irish and Scots-Irish don't have very high IQs. American South wouldn't be so religious if they had good genes.

>> No.10304043
File: 83 KB, 1152x1004, 2nuqf6g.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10304043

>>10304040
>Irish and Scots-Irish don't have very high IQs
Irish seems to be the same as white British, at least in the UK

>> No.10304045

>>10304008
Yeah a Somali born in Europe, why is that so hard to understand? It's not even a conscious choice it's literally a kid being born in Europe, he has no link to Africa until his parents get involved.

>> No.10304050

>>10303865
>Is race realism real?

Depends on what you mean by this. People who call themselves 'race realists' tend to be dumb-asses who make hasty assumptions because of their views, but despite this, there is good research that seems to indicate that on average that certain significant sub-populations of people with mostly African ancestry tend to be statistically more likely have lower IQ on average, and because studies specifically designed to rid the effect of environmental variables (i.e. the twin/trans-racial adoption studies) still support the same effect of race on IQ, it can't be ruled out that there is a significant genetic component that reduces g-factor correlated intelligence in many populations of blacks.

This doens't mean that [person is black] necessarily implies [person is dumb compared to whites], but there is possibly a genetic component that results in most blacks, on average, being less likely to develop an IQ as high as whites or Asians on a population to population basis.

>> No.10304056

>>10304043
Irish Travellers are surely a separate race, right?

>> No.10304057

>>10304030
/pol/ is extremely anti-IQ. They claim Jews have 1/3 of Nobel prizes because the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences is mostly Jewish and that it has nothing to do with genetic differences.

>> No.10304058

>>10304031
>pre industrial europe

Oh, you mean when they invented the very concepts of art, philosophy, and physics

>> No.10304060

>>10304058
The average person did none of those things

>> No.10304061

>>10304057
They love IQ when it comes to black people though. Interesting how that works.

>> No.10304063

There are genetic differences between human beings
Race is fucking fake ass bullshit and you can't tell somebody's genetic factors just by looking at them

>> No.10304065

>>10304058
There was literally just as much of all of that all around the world. Ever hear of the Islamic Golden Age? Ever heard of Feudal Japan? Jeez.

>> No.10304066

>>10304058
>>10304060
In fact, if anything this could point to the influence of class and upbringing. It wasn't the peasants working on physics and philosophy, thats for sure

>> No.10304070

>>10304065
>muh islamic golden age

We are talking about niggers here libtard

Japan was littlrry an isolationist country and even then they decided it was smarter to just copy white peoples homework

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rangaku

>> No.10304072

>>10304066
Diogenes literally lived in a barrel and his best friends were stray dogs

>> No.10304074

>>10304070
>We are talking about niggers here libtard
YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT EUROPE!!!!!!
>>10304058
>>10304058
>>10304058
>>10304058
>>10304058
>>10304058

>> No.10304076

>>10303949
Rome considered the peoples that they conquered in what is now known to be Europe, to be beneath them.

China was considered a backwards joke under communism, and a source of cheap labor after they opened their economy to capitalism in the 70's.

Japan was bombed into obedience, and subsequently had a Constitution and money imposed on to them.

Also it's important to note that China and Japan has had a much longer history of being unified as nation's/empires before Western influence.

Not excusing incompetent African leadership, but drawing squiggly lines across the continent with little regard for the people that live there and their own sense of borders, doesn't help with fostering stability. It's the same problem in the middle East.

But /pol/ can't into nuance, so I await your brainlet generalized response.

>> No.10304078

>>10304072
A notable exception from ancient Greece, we are talking about pre-industrial Europe though

>> No.10304083

Diogenes made a virtue of poverty. He begged for a living and often slept in a large ceramic jar in the marketplace.[4] He became notorious for his philosophical stunts, such as carrying a lamp during the day, claiming to be looking for an honest man. He criticized Plato, disputed his interpretation of Socrates, and sabotaged his lectures, sometimes distracting listeners by bringing food and eating during the discussions. Diogenes was also noted for having mocked Alexander the Great, both in public and to his face when he visited Corinth in 336.[5][6][7]
Ha ha, yeah, look at that rich smart guy

>> No.10304084

Why do /pol/ like to claim accomplishment for things done 500 years ago by people who happen to have a similar skin tone

>> No.10304086

>>10304083
see, >>10304078
You think the average peasant had any idea about physics/philosophy/biology? Any of the things you give credit to Europeans for?

You aren't claiming whites are superior, you are claiming poor people are inferior

>> No.10304101

>>10304058
the most Eurocentric post I've ever seen

>> No.10304107

>>10304084
And what's crazy is there are literal Americans claiming Greek accomplishments, as far as I know we are not brothers or related in anyway.

>> No.10304108

>>10303865
Statistically a black person is less likely to be intelligent, but that doesn't mean that there are no intelligent black people. If you were as smart as you think you are you should understand probability.

>> No.10304109

>>10304072
Diogenes and his father were literally bankers :)

>> No.10304117

>>10304108
Yes but the question was it due to environmental factors or genetics, and as some anons have stated what is Black to you. Black is a broad umbrella term that doesn't successfully cover all types of "blacks" after all.

>> No.10304128

>>10303944
If Somalians were so smart why isn't Somila like the Netherlands?

>> No.10304141

>>10304128
>*Somalia
I don't know anon perhaps civil war, failed communism, clashing clans. Many things, you think Somalis don't ask that question all the time? We have so much problems and I can acknowledge that, I mean 98% of the country is Muslim. We were heading in the right path during 80s but of course genocidal African dictator number 394303395 fucked it up, the whole country is in a lawless limbo state now. But the bright side is the North seems to be slowly recovering and at this point I think everyone is so tired of war we would be willing to accept help from Turkey and China, assuming our famous huge egos don't get in the way again.

>> No.10304254

>>10304128
>civil war, failed communism, clashing clans.
So all problems created by Somalians. Why do you think that is?

>> No.10304277

>>10304254
You replied to the wrong person but alright, communism isn't created by Somalis. The civil war begun after the Somali-Ethiopian war which was a proxy war fought by the Americans and the Russians and the clan thing is entirely our problem and I've acknowledged it already. But the first two came from the catalyst of western intervention like most African countries. What do you want to me to say? It's because we're niggers?

>> No.10304290

>>10304084
Because /pol/ is filled with the garbage of society and often tries to vicariously live through notable historical figures in order to escape from that fact.

>> No.10304302

>>10304030
>everyone who is don't like is pol

>> No.10304311

>>10304083
Based Diogenes

>> No.10304325

>>10303865
If it is only on a macro scale, not relevant to individuals, which is why it doesn't matter in the long run, because college entrance and jobs are based on individual competence in the states at least.

>> No.10304331

>>10304128
>why isn't Somila like the Netherlands?
isn't the netherlands just one of those banking countries, like belgium and luxembourg? They don't actually have a unique culture (besides dudeweed) or heritage, do they?

>> No.10304332

>>10303865
You specifically might not be, but the whole race taken as a whole is.

>> No.10304358

>>10304331
I don't know anon, maybe you should learn a little more about Europe.

>> No.10304364

>>10304277
The Somali-Ethiopian war was decades ago and Somalia has received tons of aid since then and refused to be a civilized nation. Somalia was a shithole before the civil war as well.

>> No.10304374

>>10304364
The Somali Civil War ended in 2006. They overthrew a military dictatorship.

>> No.10304380

>>10303865

Nobody has ever said you specifically are less intelligent but blacks on average are. Which is completely possible.

>> No.10304469

Niggers are dumb.

>> No.10304475
File: 39 KB, 427x640, 1547030133964.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10304475

>>10304074
Cringe

>> No.10304825

>>10303865
> I am black but I've never felt dumber than my peers/colleagues
Why is it so hard for niggers to grasp basic concepts such as distributions and means ? Is it because of their low IQ ?

Race realism doesn't say that the smartest nigger is dumber that the dumbest white man, it says that ON AVERAGE they are dumber by 1 standard deviation you absolute mongrel.

>> No.10304969

>>10303865
> is a statement about group averages true?
> i have this self-reported N=1 counterexample that alleges to buck the trend so obviously it isnt

well OP at least the part of your post where you mention being a nigger is consistent...

>> No.10305004

>>10304364
>The Somali-Ethiopian war was decades ago and Somalia has received tons of aid since then and refused to be a civilized nation.

Ever herd of Al-Shabab you manchild?

>> No.10305016

>>10303989
>Education is practically free in Europe

Not exactly.

>> No.10305021

>>10303944
My parents are from Eritrea and none of them got much opportunity for education. My mom couldn't really due to the war making going to school a massive risk and my father could only do it up to grade 5. Trust me they'd love to pursue it even further but at that era it wasn't feasible.

>> No.10305030

>>10303949

Japan's economy was rebuilt by America

China was just as poor as Africa for much of the 20th century. They never became wealthier until recently

>> No.10305115

>>10304076
As if changing the epic squiggles will do anything but create a thousand tiny countries and a century of monkey madness. It doesn't matter if one nation gets their own country in Africa, another wants to kill them over tribal beefs because they're low IQ.

>> No.10305121

>>10303865
Nah, it is definitely pseudoscience. I am also black and have always been in the top tier during my studies.
The problem with some black families in my country is that the parents, living in a 2 bedroom apartment, have like 4 or 5 kids (probably for welfare), don't bother with them, and furthermore invite their friends over all the time.
Obviously, the kids end up spending their time playing outside or worse start hanging out with street thugs etc.
Everyone I know who actually had a decent environment (ie. parents that actually gave a shit about their studies) did normal to well desu. No reason why they shouldn't.

>> No.10305124

>>10303865
>I don't feel dumb therefore I'm not dumb.
NotSureIfTrollOrJustRetarded.jpeg

>> No.10305140

>>10305115
China had its time of monkey madness; it lasted for centuries. It is even called the Warring States period.
But after that they came up with an imperial system that lasted a millenium

>> No.10305142

>>10304117
There are genetic differences between the races, whether these genetic differences part a role in intelligence remains to be seen but they likely do. In the same way they do for physique.
>What is black
Well if there are genes that make you smart or dumb that are generally found in the different ethnic groups then I guess having our not having these genes will probably be more important than how dark you are

>> No.10305227

>>10304128
prime example of /sci/ """logic"""

>> No.10305379

>>10304331
Netherlands is a Jewish country. No joke. They all went there when kicked out of Spain and made the first stock exchange and the East India company

>> No.10306003

>>10305115
>another wants to kill them over tribal beefs because they're low IQ.
>kill over tribal beefs
>He says this as if this hasn't been a part of the human condition since forever.
Jeez, I expected a brainlet-tier response, but this is just lazy.

>> No.10306014

>>10303865
Honestly, what the fuck does it matter? /pol/ only brings it up to circle-jerk each other, while living vicariously through actual accomplished individuals simply because they share a similar skin tone, while playing armchair historian, making gross generalizations out of ignorance and stupidity.

>> No.10306099

>>10303865
You being smart doesn't necessarily mean "race realism" with regards to intelligence is wrong. You could just be an outlier.

>> No.10306115

>even cognitively elite level blacks itt struggle with statistical distributions and the nature/nurture debate
race realism is real alright, this thread is proof enough

>> No.10306119

>>10304076
>Not excusing incompetent African leadership, but drawing squiggly lines across the continent with little regard for the people that live there and their own sense of borders,
what's wrong with borders that don't respect ethnic and tribal differences? diversity is supposed to be a strength

>> No.10306123

>>10304076
>Not excusing incompetent African leadership, but drawing squiggly lines across the continent with little regard for the people that live there and their own sense of borders,
what's wrong with borders that don't respect ethnic and tribal differences? diversity is supposed to be a strength

>> No.10306196

>>10303865
Every single person in here who has looked into the claims of race realism will say that it's plausible or likely but uncertain how much Gene's contribute to intelligence. More often they will be in the direction of realism and race having an impact on intelligence. If they don't acknowledge the increasingly large plausibility of the claim, they are being dishonest. I am saying this as a minority who is supposed to be low IQ and was brainwashed into the environmental meme.

The hard part is easing the dissonance this creates with equality. That is why pol is looked down upon, because they seize it as an opportunity to sow discord. It shows that their moral character is weak and unwilling to stand ground against "invasion", let's say. This is the unraveling of a thread that could collapse the western multicultural civilization in my opinion. It's too controversial. As weak as pol's moral character is, there are many more like them who aren't white nationalists, such as SJWs.

As for me, I believe races, as approximations for populations, are biological facts. There is forensic/biological anthropological evidence/substantiation (or whatever term you prefer) for a divergence in evolution between People of Color and Eurasians. Mainly through the interbreeding between Proto eurasians and Neanderthals. This separation has been for 40,000 AT THE LEAST, and is enough time for a cognitive divergence to occur (especially given the fact that physical differences are there, something that can take replace the controversial sickelcell point within the debate)

This is the strongest position on race realism. It's the closest to truth. This position lends credence to realism.

Everything I've said is pretty current and not controversial. It's only when it's fashioned into an opinion that it becomes controversial.

Open to discussion.

>> No.10306230

>>10303921
>children
But environment fades away as you grow older.

>>10303944
Not true. There is better correlation with a biological mothers than adoptive mothers.

>>10303949
>How much money has been thrown at africa? All they do is fart out a billion more nigglets to starve to death in third world conditions.
Throwing money at stuff doesn't help. You're basically paying them to not try.

>> No.10306238

Race realists who have studied this well:
Why are penis size and IQ inversely proportional? How does it fit with women from smarter races having a larger birth canal for a baby to fit through?

>>10305121
None of that shit matters. You take the kid out of that house and they still suck.

>> No.10306263

>>10306238
Not sure why, there can be lots of hypothesis.

A lot is unknown about disparities between the races. I.e., whether the different races' vaginal canals become aroused, whether there truly is a size difference, etc. Unless that info is thoroughly researched through a credible race science field, then we won't know.

One thing I know is that the large Black penis size (6.8", 7.1") surveys are self reported. So that could influence the results.

It could even be that large penises were more common amongst the cromagnon and the Neanderthals had smaller penises causing a mix to go down in size.

>> No.10306270

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecJEYplQzXU

>>10306263
>One thing I know is that the large Black penis size (6.8", 7.1") surveys are self reported. So that could influence the results.
The WHO has distributed condoms to people of different races. The data is there.

>vaginal canals, whether there truly is a size difference
That, i'm sure, is true also. Just don't know how it was worked out.

>credible
You mean hasn't endured a totally undue media campaign against them?

>> No.10306304

>>10306270
Distributing the condoms could still be based off of data that's self reported. But perhaps you're saying that the condom distribution hadn't faced any issues, therefore validating the self report. Idk, I'm just putting it out as 1 possibility amongst many.

The media campaign against the "white supremacists" is undue, yes, but the entire race science community cannot place all their eggs in the Richard Lynn et al. basket. Also, claiming that the avg Ancient Greek IQ was 120, and that IQs aren't a proxy, but are an actual measure of intelligence just strikes me as fanaticism.

I'm somewhere in between the camps. Differences are there, but who knows exactly how much.

One of their more legitimate concerns I believe is dysgenics. That is a truly scary phenomenon. And our media is already fulfilling its prophecy through glorification of sex, intelligence as a performative gesture/signal, lacking the ability to uphold strong societal virtues, etc.

>> No.10306336

>>10306304
>that IQs aren't a proxy, but are an actual measure of intelligence just strikes me as fanaticism
They say that? Look, IQ tests are as accurate (probably more so) as any other psychometric test. What's the distrust of them and not of everything else is psychology? It's just because the conclusions are disliked.

>One of their more legitimate concerns I believe is dysgenics
If you have the idea that all the races are equal, it means that they should all earn the same. If they are not doing so it implies some sort of conspiracy. This whole idea is just as capable of causing a genocide as the one that there are differences in the races.

Also, the idea that saying that race realists are literally Hitler are just as absurd as anyone else being called literally Hitler. There's a big difference in talking about divergences in races and wanting to commit epic racial slaughter.

>> No.10306348

>>10306336
I believe you have me misunderstood. I do not deny races. I believe in differences and the consequences of those differences.

That being said, you're strawmanning me.

>> No.10306360

>>10303865
Even if it were true, that would only apply to the average. Even if it were true that blacks in general are one SD lower on IQ, there are still black people with 150IQ (they'd be rarer though).

>> No.10306365

>>10306360
The question is HOW rare? There is 1 150 IQ Black for every like 20k whites or something (this isn't an actual stat, just making a point).

>> No.10306397

>>10303865
Race realists look at Crania Americana as an objective text, don't be worried about it.

>> No.10306399

>>10306365
145 IQ is 4 SDs, which is 99.994 percent of the distribution.

>> No.10306408

Okay but:

what sort of women (in terms of IQ) fuck and or/marry men from outside of their race
what sort of man (in terms of IQ) likes to see his wife fuck another man?

why is this the case?

>> No.10306411

Race is a debunked concept ever since genetics became understood. Environmental factors play the key role in intelligence. Genetics obviously play a role, but move along geographical lines and not "racial" ones. A black man in the US is closer genetically to a white american than to a black african

>> No.10306416

>>10306196
Don't listen to anyone. This is the truth. Genetics play a large role.

>> No.10306466

>>10306336
>There's a big difference in talking about divergences in races and wanting to commit epic racial slaughter.

South Africa was race realist in its policies. Turned out its policies for "separateness" turned into giving non whites worse levels of service, infrastructure and education as well as being targeted by the law with discriminatory measures as well as bring converted into a massive pool of labour ripe for exploitation as seen in the education policy at the time.

The minute a state offers two different standards for groups 1 will always be disadvantaged by it because full equal maintenance of equal resources is impossible (Jim crow for example).

If you made a policy that resegregated schools or start to segregate them in certain basises that makes shit more expensive for the school board and even larger school quality gaps.

>> No.10306468

>>10306014
Most of /Pol/ are discount whites or browns larping as white.

>> No.10306483

>>10303865
>what is statistics
Just because on average group A has more X than group B, doesn't mean that all members share this correlation.

>>10303926
That should be obvious. People are way more diverse inside race groups than between groups.
However you shouldn't expect people to divide equally in every environment. Eg. you won't find equal proportion of races in NBA and IT. These small differences get magnified when you look at groups that require extremes(very tall, very intelligent). But in general population, even if there is some gene based differences they are rather insignificant, in comparison to environmental factors. But all these things are related, genes might influence your behavior, behavior changes environment and environment influences genes(who gets to reproduce).

>> No.10306494

>>10306411
racial lines follow geographical lines, how do you think they have arisen in the first place

>> No.10306531

>>10306123
>Lax Immigration policy over the course of years that is in part facilitated by citizenry that won't hold their leaders accountable is exactly the same as having colonialism imposed in disparate groups of people overnight!
Wew
>>10306468
Either way, it doesn't invalidate my point. 99.99% of the time when race realism comes up as a topic, it's to inflame and denigrate, not foster genuine discussion.

>> No.10306545

>>10306196
What are you going to do with this knowledge
Its kind of a weird thing to talk about outside of an anonymous image board
Maybe its a little different for you than me because if you talk about it you wont come off as a supremacist
But i find myself asking questions about this shit that i dont even wanna research because ultimately its a fucking really awkward thing to have knowledge of
Cus it feels like something i have to keep a secret
And then believing it makes me feel like a racist, even tho i know it doesnt, it just kinda feels that way
If someone asked me any questions regarding race and iq i dont know what i would say

>> No.10306548
File: 132 KB, 759x672, IMG_7802.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10306548

>>10303865
yes it is, pic related

>> No.10306564

>>10304825
The average white man never created any sciences

>> No.10306567

>>10304030
>people youre quoting are giving well thought out and articulated replies
>le /pol/ alarm
Literally kys faggot

>> No.10306581

>>10306567
The average white nigger did anything for science

>> No.10306582

>>10306545
It's an important issue because in practice it might strongly affect the welfare (in all senses) of many people of African decent. If we assume, as James Watson points out the flaws with, that every population will naturally be capable of prosperity as long as they are given enough resources and the right education, but this isn't true due to having lower average G-loaded intelligence, then people could be wasting massive amounts of resources in ways that won't help reduce poverty. This can't be treated as something non-serious.

>> No.10306586

>>10306564
>The average man never created any sciences
FTFY

>> No.10306594

>>10306586
old models versus new models genetically;

and competitive, so to be taken seriously - racism is good.

Racism is good, or is it?

c what i did thr

>> No.10306595

>>10306564
>The average white man never created any sciences
Neither the top 1% of blacks

>> No.10306599

>>10306594
I don't see what you did because I can't tell what are you trying to say.
But I know that Racism is can't be put into one category, good or bad. Being meritocratic and skeptical, basing your view on actual data and reason is good. Segregating people by race and being a dick because muh few IQ points difference in average is bad.

>> No.10306602

>>10306595
You stupid white average nigger. Shut the fuck up. Won't eat your bullshit

>> No.10306609

>>10303865
Look around at the way other black people behave.

>> No.10306625

>>10306582
Well thx for replying to the first line of my post there champ
I didnt mean you in the general but who gives a crumpet

>> No.10306790

>>10306003
When was the last time you travelled to a different town, burnt it down, murdered the men with machetes, raped the women, and enslaved the children? That's right, never you white pussy. Niggers don't want to civilize, whereas honkeys, slopes, and even spics have no problem keeping their covetousness in check. Need I remind you of the age old axiom? Come rain or shine niggers will do crime. Letting niggers decide "this my land ooga," "no, my land booga," only causes more problems. Sadly, you're too retarded to see the irony, you white pussy.

>> No.10306815

>>10306411
bumping this so people can point and laugh at you

>> No.10306930 [DELETED] 
File: 132 KB, 864x576, welcome to detroit.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10306930

>>10306411
Whites raised in South Africa as Elon Musk are just as smart as Whites in USA or Europe.

Blacks raised in Detroit or Paris live in shithole ghetos in similar conditions to the dirty shitholes Slums in Africa or Haiti.

The picture posted was taken in Detroit USA, not Africa, but damn... it's looks a lot like Africa.

>> No.10306961
File: 406 KB, 1200x902, welcome to paris.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10306961

>>10306411
Whites raised in South Africa as Elon Musk are just as smart as Whites in USA or Europe.

Blacks raised in Detroit or Paris live in shithole ghetos in similar conditions to the dirty shitholes Slums in Africa or Haiti.

>> No.10306996
File: 3.93 MB, 2526x1350, Screenshot_2019-01-18-11-55-36~3.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10306996

>>10306961
Found it. Don't believe memes guys.

>> No.10307004

>>10303865
Yes blacks are dumber than whites/mexicans/asians/west asians/cetranl asians/native americans on average. Blacks are one of the most braindead races on earth with only Abos being on par with them in intelligence.

>> No.10307005

>>10306466
The solution to this is: don't think of people in terms of a group but in terms of their individual qualities. For example, if I want to know what athletes to take to a competition, I make them try out. I don't assume because some are black that they are automatically better.

There should be different pathways for people of different intelligence altogether. This would be best done by getting the state out of education completely as local/private flexibility is better than state bureaucracy at providing a bespoke service.

>> No.10307008

>>10303944
Education doesnt determine intelligence, your genetics determine whether you can be educated period.

>> No.10307015

>>10304076
>Rome considered the peoples that they conquered in what is now known to be Europe, to be beneath them.
The fact Germanic tribes created the western european nations proves they are not the same as blacks.
>China was considered a backwards joke under communism
Meanwhile Negro Africa was a paleolithic wilderness until the white man.

>> No.10307020

>>10307015
>Meanwhile Negro Africa was a paleolithic wilderness until the white man.
Would you say the same of native Americans?

>> No.10307021

>>10306411
>Environmental factors play the key role in intelligence.
This is pure nonsense, environment cannot explain human geniuses or human retards. Let me make this clear if you are born with an IQ that will only be 84 at adulthood it means its impossible to educate you at any level besides elementary school, if you have around 100 then you can at least pass highschool but college will too hard for you and such.

>> No.10307027

>>10307020
No the native americans were more on par with european tribes than savage prehistoric black tribes. I bet you actually believe there was ever a point in history whites and blacks were equal other than when our common ancestor existed. Lets look at the fact here, we have always been smarter than these jungle beast thats the reason our tribes got their shit together rather than plays spear chucker for thousands of years like the blacks. Oh here is the part where you say "but without Rome". Look at black americans they live in the most advanced white nation yet refuse to get their shit together, and dont get me started on South Africa showing that even though civilization has reached the savage black race they still are mentally unable to civilize themselves. So if you placed european tribes in Africa in time they would become civilizations, but if you placed african tribes in Europe they would still be stone age primitives to this very fucking day. Another thing you anti racist dont seem to realize is that literally everyone else has higher average IQs than blacks like asians, native americans, and middle eastern people.

>> No.10307033

>>10307021
>>10306815
morons with high school degree detected

>> No.10307035

>>10307033
>Uh well your stupid
Amazing argumenting skills, it seems leftist even in STEM cant turn off their shaming tactics.

>> No.10307054

>>10307027
Why did native Americans stay as tribes if they were similar to Europeans?

>> No.10307060

>>10307054
It could be argued that their era was basically in its equivalent of the bronze age so only certain regions had civilization while the rest of the world were still roaming tribes. Also they have no horses or useful beast of burden to accelerate civilization development. Various american tribes were found to have been small scale farmers in both North and South America. Even the natives of the west indies had farming tribes which is ironic because their land is now populated by feral african retards who had no farming at all.

>> No.10307083

>>10303865
Blacks are less intelligent than whites.
But whites have enjoyed centuries of education, healthcare, good nutrition, and relative peace, whereas blacks have never had any of those things for long stretches of time. the 60s was the first time in history when you could say "a majority of blacks in any given country finally has had primary education." and that country is, of course, America.
This means nothing at the individual level, of course, as evidenced by the fact that you've never felt dumber than your peers.

>> No.10307096
File: 223 KB, 1920x848, 1920px-Centres_of_origin_and_spread_of_agriculture.svg.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10307096

>>10307060
>Also they have no horses or useful beast of burden to accelerate civilization development.
Neither does Africa.
>feral african retards who had no farming at all.
Untrue. This map shows the origins and spread of agriculture in the Bronze Age. For the African origin one, the exact location is unknown, but they developed their own, plus got even more from Mesopotamia and Asia.

>> No.10307108

>>10306961
Whites raised in South Africa have enjoyed the same privileges as whites raised in USA or Europe. Meaning: long strides of relative peace, education, healthcare, and good nutrition for many generations.

>> No.10307125

Not all genes are evenly distributed across all human populations by geographic origin. The validity of statement alone is sufficient proof for race realism.

>> No.10307132

Evolution apply to animals, and people are not animals. Get your facts straight, racists.

>> No.10307148
File: 80 KB, 1272x800, IQ by race.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10307148

>>10303865

>> No.10307151
File: 371 KB, 706x465, IQ.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10307151

>>10307148

>> No.10307153

>>10306238
You know, the relatively large penis size of humans is rather strange even aside from race. Just comparing to other monkeys and you'll see our's is comparatively huge. The obvious explanation might be sexual selection but why do human women have such large and impossible to please vaginas? At any rate whatever factors caused this could be speculated to have been present in varying degrees in different populations.
Another weird idea might be that big dicks are quite simply more prone to freezing, which would make sense

>> No.10307157
File: 1.00 MB, 2970x2483, Race is everything.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10307157

>>10307151

>> No.10307158
File: 29 KB, 547x626, 1544541433907.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10307158

>>10307148

>> No.10307159

no on know one understands the genetic effect on iq. Environmental effects probably account for the studies. And everyone forgets how Africans have the biggest gene pool in the world and therefore the better genetics

>> No.10307160
File: 1.64 MB, 400x400, 1543270381588.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10307160

>>10307153
largest fetal craniums == massive cavernous vaginas == huge throbbing cocks

pretty intuitive imho

>> No.10307161
File: 3.56 MB, 537x8821, Race is real.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10307161

>>10307157

>> No.10307163

>>10307159
>the biggest gene pool
>better genetics
lol

>> No.10307164
File: 146 KB, 1058x1447, Genes.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10307164

>>10307161

>> No.10307169
File: 162 KB, 1024x896, Negroids are objectively sub-animals.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10307169

>>10307164

>> No.10307170

>>10307148
>tfw above 100 masterrace

Feels good man

>> No.10307172
File: 1.10 MB, 1500x6312, Low IQ countries are objectively inferior to high IQ countries.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10307172

>>10307169

>> No.10307173

>>10307153
humans are the only primates without a literal bone inside their penis so it's not surprising the size difference is there

>> No.10307175
File: 125 KB, 500x649, 1545168051983.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10307175

>>10307172

>> No.10307177

>>10307160
why do asians have bigger brains and smaller penises and blacks have smaller brains and bigger penises though?

>> No.10307179
File: 119 KB, 932x651, 1545168035041.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10307179

>>10307175

>> No.10307188

>>10307179
Keep going daddy, there's still room in my rectum for more red pills. Keep 'em coming baby, yes.

>> No.10307210

>>10304043
>Chinese score the highest on the non-verbal intelligence.
Doesn't this prove that there are differences in race? I mean you can't learn that type of intelligence, the only intelligence that humans can change is maybe Verbal and arithmetic, but abstract 3 dimensional problem solving in your head and memory are just things that culture and environment can not account for. You can't teach a kid to remember 20 arbitrary numbers and count them back to you in reverse order which I recall correctly is one of the tests in the non-verbal section of the IQ test.

>> No.10307219

>>10307164
If you did gene therapy and swapped in a smart allele for a dumb one, how long would it take for you to feel that effect?

>> No.10307222

Castles are pretty pointless but require thousands of cucked men sacrificing their lifes.

I'd build myself a comfy mudhut, grab a banana and fuck tribal women. Much better lifestyle.

>> No.10307225

the absolute state of this board and people's understanding of race science

>race isn't real (let's ignore that doctors need to pay attention to the race ethnicity of their patient while treating them or they can die)
>oh noes /pol/ is here to teach us things we don't understand about science
imagine being cucked on your specialist discipline by people who only have a passing interest in it

>> No.10307227
File: 54 KB, 850x400, 7712fd106d0e1a728cb0e5fa1b3da70b[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10307227

Checkmate racists

>> No.10307231

>>10303921
So you’re saying race realism is real except it’s the whites who are stupid? Sorry, but I’m not going to buy that over all the raw data that says otherwise.

>> No.10307232

>>10303865

Haha, yeah, we make scientific claims based on a sample size of N=1.

The topic of genetics and IQ revolves around populations and not individuals. It doesn't matter if your IQ is >200 if you are an outlier and the mean IQ of your entire population is room-temperature.

Take the example of Nigeria: mean IQ of 70 and a population that is probably in the ballpark of 200,000,000. Their population is currently exploding and will be somewhere near 500,000,000 by 2050. Statistically there will of course be outliers, and there will be people with genius-tier iq well above 3 standard deviations above the mean. Does the presence of these outliers mean that Nigeria (with 500,000,000 people who have a MEAN IQ of 70) is going to be an advanced civilization?

And to think people were upset at Macron for saying African women shouldn't be having 7 kids each.

>> No.10307246

>>10307227

100 % true.

>> No.10307252

>>10307225

>>10307225

>let's ignore that doctors need to pay attention to the race ethnicity of their patient while treating them or they can die

And let's ignore that race ethnicity still isn't good enough to perform in depth medical treatments and identify genetic issues which is why haplogroups and haplotypes exist to accurately assess such problems.

>> No.10307265

>>10307227
OH NO NO NO NO NO

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2018/jun/12/einsteins-travel-diaries-reveal-shocking-xenophobia

“It would be a pity if these Chinese supplant all other races. For the likes of us the mere thought is unspeakably dreary.”

>> No.10307296
File: 1.57 MB, 600x451, Sheboon-Chimpout.gif.pagespeed.ce.Ce8RqbMHMW.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10307296

>> No.10307303

>>10307265
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Further passages in the diaries, which are thought to have been written for Einstein’s stepdaughters in Berlin while he and his wife were travelling in Asia, Spain and Palestine, and as an aide memoire, see him writing of the Chinese that “even those reduced to working like horses never give the impression of conscious suffering. A peculiar herd-like nation [ … ] often more like automatons than people.”

>> No.10307306

>>10307252
are you saying that ethnicity/race is not enough to change the treatment in ANY case?

>> No.10307307

>>10307303
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

“I noticed how little difference there is between men and women; I don’t understand what kind of fatal attraction Chinese women possess which enthrals the corresponding men to such an extent that they are incapable of defending themselves against the formidable blessing of offspring”.

>> No.10307311

>>10307303
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

In Colombo in Ceylon, Einstein writes of how the locals “live in great filth and considerable stench at ground level” adding that they “do little, and need little. The simple economic cycle of life.”

>> No.10307314

>>10306625
>>10306545
That other anon who replied to you wasn't OP, I am.

Tbh, I do nothing with the knowledge. I tell my closest friends and closest family, that's all. Someone was discussing the Watson incident at work, I bit my tongue.

Although I'm a mutt, I'm still a med-white-Native mix. So, I can pass off as Eurasian. Honestly, I've been struggling to reconcile it with equality, because lately the idea of equality has really taken us downhill.

So, in truth, idk what to do. I tell people I trust the most, and that's it. I want to post on reddit and try to infiltrate the hivemind with facts that way an online movement will spark a wide acceptance.

So that's my ultimate goal. To subvert the current paradigm through reddit.

>> No.10307320

>>10307311

Einstein’s perceptions of the Japanese he meets are, in contrast, more positive: “Japanese unostentatious, decent, altogether very appealing,” he writes. “Pure souls as nowhere else among people. One has to love and admire this country.” But Rosenkranz points out that he also concludes that the “intellectual needs of this nation seem to be weaker than their artistic ones – natural disposition?”

>> No.10307344

>>10306582
That is exactly the problem.

The entire modern liberal identity is essentilly predicated on the assumption that all people are "equal" and that every difference in outcome is the result of enviroment and oppression.

If this assumptions falls, their power is in jeopardy, that's why they are so rabid against Watson and people like him.

I believe that geneticists are going to keep a low profile for a while.

>> No.10307385

Are people here philosophically ignorant? There has been a debate going on in philosophy for a long time: realism versus nominalism. Guess what? Science has always been realistic and arguing that race isn't real in contrast to every other concept in Science is sophistry.

>> No.10307390

>>10307344
>The entire modern liberal identity is essentilly predicated on the assumption that all people are "equal" and that every difference in outcome is the result of enviroment and oppression.
Wrong. It is based on differences not mattering.

>> No.10307404

>>10306545
This is the problem, which is that most people are incapable of keeping a scientific fact or reality separate from the context that surrounds that that fact. EG, the fact may be race realism, but the context is: white nationalists seizing upon claims of race realism to explain why weneed a race war, antisemites denying the holocaust, and etc etc. For most people it is impossible to consider the first item without associating it instantaneously with all the latter. And since all the latter social/contextual elements are noxious and socially destructive, that makes, for more people, the idea of race realism to be intolerable because it is inextricably linked to all those damnable things.

Inasmuch as it makes sense from a survival perspective to assess the 'rightness' of an idea based on the consequences of adopting the idea rather than its status as fact, this is unsurprising. It is actually the rare human who can really decouple the truth status of an idea from the utility and/or social consequences of the idea, such that they can fully appreciate than an idea might be true but too socially dangerous to be generally accepted as truth (eg race realism), and there there might be ideas which are false but which are too socially useful to be widely rejected (eg religion). For most people utility = truth and disutility = falsehood, quite simply.

>> No.10307413

>>10306790
You stupid retarded fuck. Everything you described has happened in one form or another over the last hundred years. Thanks for showing how /pol/ cannot into nuance and can only speak in generalizations, that suit their purposes. Also, I'm not white brainlet.

>> No.10307415

>>10307413
*Has happened all over the world.

>> No.10307435
File: 75 KB, 628x534, 1544047929023.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10307435

>>10307015
>Germanic tribes created Western Europe with zero influence.
>Africa is one culture.

>> No.10307444

>>10307390
>Wrong. It is based on differences not mattering.

But they don't admit even the possibility of genetic differences

>> No.10307448
File: 79 KB, 500x547, 1543269077391.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10307448

>>10307027
>Armchair historian, quarterbacking hundreds of years of civilization interactions and comparing it to decades of relatively recent equal expectations of standards of living, because his brain is addicted to the current culture of instant gratification.

>> No.10307463

>>10307444
Who is "they" and show me where this happens.

>> No.10307473

>>10307463
>Who is "they"

Liberals, specifically liberals in positions of power.

>and show me where this happens.

What is "this"

>> No.10307497

>>10307473
Show me a tweet or something of a powerful liberal where "this"
>>10307444
happens.

Them saying that there is no possibility that genetics have an effect on IQ or something.

>> No.10307518

>>10307497
https://www.google.com/search?q=race+differences+are+only+skin+deep&oq=race+differences+are+only+skin+deep&aqs=chrome..69i57.7465j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

These things are not written by republican rednecks

>> No.10307529

>>10307497
>Them saying that there is no possibility that genetics have an effect on IQ or something.

I don't know. Ask the people who lose their jobs and honors for stating the opposite.

>> No.10307562

>>10304043
Why do you think Independent schooling is almost one standard deviation above average? Are independent schools not accessible to anyone with money? I suppose IQ correlates with wealth, so more intelligent people will be able to send their children to better schools more easily. What do you think?

>> No.10307572

>>10307518
You need to quote the passage for me. I'm looking for a powerful liberal saying that it's impossible that IQ can have a genetic component.

>>10307529
Watson didn't merely say IQ can have a genetic component. He said we need to treat black people as inferiors.

>> No.10307573
File: 558 KB, 848x1293, 1540682789537.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10307573

>>10304086
both these things are true.

>> No.10307625
File: 54 KB, 526x393, blackgreeks.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10307625

Race itself is a lie perpetuated by the Vatican.
"White races" are a relatively recent development in history, which is simply the result of inbreeding within a small gene pool leading to the deactivation of the gene which produces melanin.

http://realhistoryww.com/

>> No.10307657

>>10307404
The irony is that the commies who assume that everyone is born equal have killed a hell of a lot of people too. They are not morally superior.

The commies see people as mind(blank slate) and this leads to problems, the nazis see people as body (race) and this leads to problems. What needs to happen is that people as see as combination of both.

>> No.10307661

>>10303865
>race realism
Rednecks pretending to be even slightly intelligent

>> No.10307681

>>10307404
Ive never had a problem separating truth/utility but i can empathize with understanding the distinction but still not understanding what to do with a true disutility
I used to think it should be concealed

Now i think it doesnt really matter wtf you think you "should" do
Cuz truth at this scale is just an inevitable force, and it will be acknowledged eventually regardless of whether you think it should or not
To me it seems the question is only relevant when there is an option to bury the truth, and thats only possible when u can destroy the evidence
Regardless whether race realism is real or not that is not the case here

>> No.10307709

>>10307227 >>10307246 >>10307265 >>10307303 >>10307307 >>10307311 >>10307320

Isaac Newton quote
"don't believe in quotes on Internet"

>> No.10307717

>>10303981
>The same race realists today would be the people claiming the Irish are genetically inferior 100 years ago

We do you retarded gene denier. The Irish and their immigrants have consistently under performed relative to other white immigrants in the USA and you can still see it today. Moreoever, the attitudes of the Anglo-Saxon towards Irish immigrants in the late 1800s are completely understandable in the context of the times, and most of the anti-Irish hate is exaggerated, with dumbasses literally posting pictures from satire magazine as proof that whites in the 1800s SERIOUSLY believed that Irish were black. Of course, this is nowhere near as horrific as how bad blacks are. Read up on the Scot-Irish and West Virginia, and how disturbingly consistent the same group of people can be in behavior, politics, and beliefs despite being separated by a hundred years and a whole ocean. I know you don't understand race realists and HBD, but race realists actually go much much further and more indepth on genetic differences between and within races. Of course, unlike most black people who have a conspiracy theory that recognizing the fact that blacks have harmed our nation means they WUZ GENETICALLY INFEIOR, we don't see them as "genetically inferior" and the Irish who come across may get butthurt but at least they understand the intention is to examine differences between groups.

The irony, is that race realists on /pol/ aren't anywhere near as hardcore gene determinists as HBD/deep race realism is. And yet, the leftists retards keep attacking the former, despite the fact that HBD is even more nightmarish for them with even greater implications.

OP, race realism is real. Genes, not environment or other magical things, have the biggest impact on intelligence. There is only one factor listed here that actually physically created you.

>> No.10307732

>>10303988
>Heritability is an adaptable figure. If everyone in a fucked up country has a fucked up life, the genetic component of THEIR IQ differences is 100%. In countries where socioeconomic classes exist, heritability goes down.

Wow, congratulations dumbass, you literally got it all wrong. If everyone in a fucked up nation had a fucked up background, their heritability estimate would be close to ZERO PERCENT. With socioeconomic classes, heritability figures would actually go UP, why? Because now, there is some consistency in the groups your measuring. Moreover, if you try to eliminate any socioeconomic disparities, genetic heritability estimates START TO RAPIDLY INCREASE. Why? Because once you start taking into account environmental factor, the only thing remaining is your genetic contribution to whatever it is that you are measuring.

Why do you think height heritability has gone UP in the past century? According to you, it should be lower now then it was in the past. But that's not true, which is no surprise, in advanced nations like the Netherlands, ultimately the biggest reason for height disparity will come down to genes.

Oh, and by the way, the same trend is true with IQ and heritability. Almost like intelligent is heavily influenced by genetics.

>> No.10307742
File: 78 KB, 464x201, HBD.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10307742

>>10307717
>HBD/deep race

http://www.humanbiologicaldiversity.com/
cite hundreds of based and redpilled articles as:
>Allen, Arthur. "Race matters when a patient needs a stem cell or marrow transplant." Washington Post, Aug. 5, 2013.
>Brown, Eryn. "[Europeans and Asians] got immunity boost from Neanderthals, study finds." Los Angeles Times, Aug. 25, 2011.
>Caldwell, Emily. "Different Races Have Different Oral Bacteria." MexicalXpress, Oct. 23, 2013.

>Chow, Kat. "Study Says Your Race Determines Your Earwax Scent." NPR, March 20, 2014.
>Coghlan, Andy. "Genetic clue to high heart risk of black Americans." New Scientist, Nov. 10, 2013.
>Coutts, Katrina. "Scientists discover racial differences in immune response to TB bacterium." University of London, July 4, 2013

>Estrada, Karol. “Is the Amerindian ancestry of Mexicans to blame for their record-high levels of diabetes and obesity?” Genomes Unzipped, June 11, 2014.
>Frost, Peter. "European hair and eye color : A case of frequency-dependent sexual selection?" Evolution and Human Behavior 27 (2006).
>Gray, Richard. “Fingerprints reveal one’s race.” Daily Mail, Sept. 29, 2015.

>Heflin, Julie. "Genetic discovery found to influence obesity in people of African ancestry." EurekAlert, April 14, 2013.
>Maugh, Thomas H. "Genes set Jews apart, study finds." Los Angeles Times, June 3, 2010.
>Shay, Christopher. "Bone Marrow Transplants: When Race Is an Issue." Time, June 3, 2010.

>> No.10307789

>>10303865
Of course race realism is real.

Whites, and only whites, are the only race on Planet Earth that caused the Industrial Revolution. The only race on Earth. Even the Agricultural Revolution had 5 independent origins. But the Industrial Revolution is something only whites did, and it wasn't even all whites, it was mostly the UK, France, Germany, Netherlands that did most of the legwork. Whites are the reason why you don't live in poverty and can enjoy things the majority of humanity couldn't dream off. Whites created the modern world as we know it. It's impossible to overstate this, but WHITES ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION.

Why? Most likely genetics and a societal change that took place that allowed free markets to essentially flourish for the first time. And that's not even touching upon the other achievements that Europeans were doing at the time, such as the Renaissance, the sciences, and colonizing the New World.

Listen OP. In Latin America, there have been many leaders who wanted their country to be rich just like those European ones. One idea, that two Latin American governments thought of doing, was to literally import a bunch of whites and hope in the long term, that intermarriage will results in whiting the population. They were called Argentina and Brazil.

And you know what? It was a success story for Argentina, because that policy made Argentina one of the richest nations on Earth from the late 1800s to the 1930s. Southern Brazil is also far richer then Northern Brazil. Must have been coincidence.

>> No.10307807

>>10307572
>I'm looking for a powerful liberal saying that it's impossible that IQ can have a genetic component.

I said in

>>10307444
>But they don't admit even the possibility of genetic differences

with a omitted "between races" at the end of the sentence because of the context of this thread. Do you even understand what context is, or are you one of those autists that need everything explained to them step by step in a very literal manner?

Now, since I think you are a literal autist, and you can't be convinced unless I find a official statement by Obama saying "it's impossible that IQ can have a genetic component.", I'm not going to bother.

What can I say is that people who have the opposite view and make it public simply lose their jobs and are made a non-person. I don't think Stalin ever said in a official statement, "Every body who criticizes me goes to the gulag. But it happened nonetheless. Not criticizing Stalin was the de-facto policy of the Soviet Union. Likewise the de-facto position of the contemporary left is that the lack of success of minorities in our society is the product of enviromental factors and oppression by white people.

Also "liberals in position of power" doesn't necessarily mean "Democrat who has a seat in the US congress". It means people who have power in sensu lato, for example a university dean, a judge, a CEO etc.

>He said we need to treat black people as inferiors.

Show me where he said that.

>> No.10307819

>>10307661
>I don't think race is real

>> No.10307832

Race is a social construct.
Gender is a social construct.
People are a social construct.
Animals are a social construct.
Life is a social construct.

Prove me wrong.

>> No.10307842 [DELETED] 
File: 216 KB, 565x453, 1XdoAQF.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10307842

>>10307832
>Race is a social construct.
>Gender is a social construct.
>People are a social construct.
>Animals are a social construct.
>Life is a social construct.

Your Mom is a social construct.

>> No.10307846

>>10307807
Okay. Find me a powerful liberal who says there is no possibility of any genetic differences between races.

>Show me where he said that.
He said "all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours."
That means our policies should be based on them being less intelligent.

>> No.10307847
File: 201 KB, 562x400, 4004354543.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10307847

>>10307832
>Race is a social construct.
>Gender is a social construct.
>People are a social construct.
>Animals are a social construct.
>Life is a social construct.

>> No.10307852

>>10307832
Only one of those things can't be proven to exist as a distinctive concept.
It's your brood-mother.

>> No.10307858

>>10307846
Scratch my first paragraph, I didn't read your post and missed where you conceded defeat and couldn't find that rhetoric from powerful liberals.

>> No.10307884
File: 459 KB, 1280x720, fnord.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10307884

>>10307846
Makes sense if you don't attribute the lack of intelligence to purely genetic factors, then this proposition could be seen as advocating for a justice system which actually weighs in the environmental condition of those on trial, choosing not to disproportionately penalize those who commit crimes out of desperation that needed assistance.
No wonder they sacked him, what he is actually requesting is an overhaul of the entire fraudulent, self sustaining system of abuse.

>> No.10307898
File: 121 KB, 1336x849, fat sjw genetics.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10307898

>>10307832
>>>www.reddit.com/r/SJW_cringe/

>> No.10307909
File: 22 KB, 384x379, a7e[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10307909

>>10307858
No negro, I never claimed that "powerful liberals TM" make public statements about the impossibility of genetic differences between races. Someone has probably done it, but do you think I have the statements at hand?

What I claimed is that the left operates in a framework where IQ differences between races are not contemplated, because that will undermine their power and legitimacy.

Now, we can have an actual conversation or you can continue to be intellectually dishonest, the choiche is yours.

>He said "all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours."
That means our policies should be based on them being less intelligent.

Well, what if they really are less intelligent?
BTW the policies based on the fact that black people are as intelligent as whites have completely failed. It must white oppression of course.

>> No.10307947

>>10307847
>>10307852
>>10307898

You haven't proven me wrong

>> No.10307956

>>10303865
Yes, niggers and abbos are retards compared to Homo sapiens and anyone who denies that this measurable and observable fact is leftist religious fanatic and should not be taken seriously.

>> No.10307975

>>10307956
>Yes, niggers and abbos are retards compared to Homo sapiens and anyone who denies that this measurable and observable fact is leftist religious fanatic and should not be taken seriously.

Wrong, they are still technically Homo Sapiens.

>> No.10307976
File: 24 KB, 451x432, 1fa28f7fdc940baeba3404f4f0dfa1f9eec4b797ecd6f6210ed5deb88e6f9052.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10307976

>Races do not exist! We are exactly the same except for every single aspect of our appearance!!

>> No.10307980

>>10303944
The irony is that you probably have the lowest IQ in Netherlands considering your post.

>> No.10307981

>>10307975
Because political pressure. This has nothing to do with Biology,

>> No.10307986

At this point, the only reason negroes are still considered humans is political correctness.

>> No.10307999

>>10307981
>Because political pressure. This has nothing to do with Biology,

There is a lot of leeway in the definition of a specie. Some scientists have argued for abos to be a subspecie. Frankly I don't care about taxonomic classifications, but they are not the same as us, obviously.

>> No.10308000

>>10307999
We are in 2019

>> No.10308003

>>10308000
There is no more excuses to classify niggers and abbos as humans, except by the religious SJW establishment.

>> No.10308004

>>10307981
>>10307986
If a male and a female can create a fertile offspring, then they are from the same species, that's how it works.

I am a race realist, and even I admit that we are all the same species. But there are obvious differences between the different "breeds", from intelligence to behavior

>> No.10308007

>>10308003
I agree

>> No.10308011

>>10308004
>If a male and a female can create a fertile offspring, then they are from the same species, that's how it works.

No

>> No.10308013

>>10308011
So sorry that your high school teachers failed in teaching such a basic biology concept.

>> No.10308015
File: 130 KB, 1260x630, C36F7B983B2B4DF6149DB4E36BDCD26C85D050A7[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10308015

>>10308000
2015 + 4

>> No.10308022
File: 90 KB, 500x486, not-sure-if-bait-or-just-plain-stupid-im-seriously-20042173[1].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10308022

>>10308013
>Neanderthals and Homo Sapiens are the same specie

Dude

>> No.10308043

>>10308022
m8 people in these threads lack basic knowledge about the subject they're talking about
hence i commented
>>10307173
after seeing it while scrolling

there is a very high chance he didn't know about neanderthals

>> No.10308044

Im a somali with 138 tested IQ. Im enrolled in a top 20 medical school.

All of my other somali friends are in prison. So I cant tell if its IQ or just general mentality. Im a race realist.

>> No.10308046

>>10308003
same as whites, they are below the IQ of East Asians and Ashkenazim,

>> No.10308054

>>10308044
>Im a somali

Post hand

>> No.10308061

>>10308054
i'll post my dick instead so you can see a real man, whiteboi

>> No.10308065

>>10308054
No. It might be surprising but most somalis are red pilled on racial IQ. They use it to justify historically oppressing other africans. And they prefer to do business with anglos than each other.

>>10308061
Somalis are caucasians

>> No.10308071

>>10308065
>Somalis are caucasians

Doubt

>> No.10308082

>>10308061
Yes please

>> No.10308096

https://youtu.be/aZ4yVEHfmyU

>> No.10308106

>>10308046
Well maybe. They also have no Denisovan DNA.

>> No.10308110
File: 10 KB, 552x556, images.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10308110

>>10308044
>Im a somali with 138 tested IQ

>> No.10308117

>>10308110
Somalis are the largest ethnic group represented in higher education in the UK, despite being a minority when compared to jamaicans and west africans.

>> No.10308126

>>10308117
>when compared to jamaicans and west africans.

tough competition

>> No.10308133

>>10303892
>As in blacks are less intelligent than whites due to genetics?

Yes, they are and only ignorants in the contemporary advances in human genetics deny that.

>> No.10308138

Ask over 8000 research geneticists

https://www.cell.com/ajhg/pdf/S0002-9297(18)30363-X.pdf

But it guess it's pointless for me to post this since we have this thread ever day. Do /pol/ raiders really think these threads do anything? Is is just screaming into the void due to their own incompetence?

>> No.10308142

>>10308138
>something is wrong because of its assumed application
I guess the physics underpinning the creation of the H-bomb was incorrect because of Hiroshima/Nagasaki.

>> No.10308145

>>10308142
It's wrong because of over three decades of research done in the field of human genetics.

The only fallback you people have is that science is a big Jewish conspiracy and everyone is being paid to lie and over everything up. Happens every thread.

>> No.10308156
File: 8 KB, 700x250, colorbar3[1].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10308156

>>10308138
>Genetics demonstrates that humans cannot be divided into biologically distinct subcategories.
Although there are clear observable correlations between variation in the human genome and
how individuals identify by
race, the study of human genetics challenges the traditional
concept of different races of humans as biologically separate
and distinct.

Colors are not real, although we find that different wavelengths are correlated with how people identify colors.

Shit is hilarious.

>> No.10308158

>>10308145
If race does not exist why there are racial quotas?

>> No.10308161
File: 44 KB, 450x265, jewssameulroth.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10308161

>>10308145
And like every thread is the pathetic attempt at mocking historically documented facts that were intentionally omitted from history textbooks. Like clockwork.

>> No.10308171

>>10308145
>The only fallback you people have is that science is a big Jewish conspiracy and everyone is being paid to lie and over everything up.
I'm sure Steven Pinker feels science is a big Jewish conspiracy. And did you listen to Sam Harris-Ezra Klein? Ezra basically admitted he wrote his article against Charles Murray because of Murray's political views i.e. he wanted to discredit the science because of what he thought the application would be.

The article you linked is probably the same shit.
>ASHG Denounces Attempts to Link Genetics and Racial Supremacy
Biology and claims of supremacy do not go hand in hand. 'Fitness' is not the same as a good/bad judgment.

>It's wrong because of over three decades of research done in the field of human genetics.
Where people get torn a new one if they step out of line so they don't even do the research and their best rebuttal is b-but race isn't real? Yeah, no.

>> No.10308174

>>10308156
False analogy designs to fool simple minded people. Colors are not the same as genetics.

>> No.10308175

>>10308174
>False analogy designs to fool simple minded people

Explain why it's false.

>> No.10308177

>>10308138
Let's use, instead of "race", other politically correct terms that mean the same thing. Is this a joke, right?

>> No.10308183

>>10308175
Genetic variation in humans is all mixed up. The majority is shared between all populations, but the variation that isn't shared isn't exclusive or distinct. There is far too much overlap between all populations.

>> No.10308186
File: 37 KB, 620x351, dog-breeds-lead.jpg.620x0_q80_crop-smart_upscale-true[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10308186

Breeds are a social construct, you fucking BREEDISTS.

>> No.10308189

>>10308183
>There is far too much overlap between all populations.

How much is too much?

>> No.10308192

>>10308183
Why npcs keep spreading these lies? Malice or ignorance? Or both?

>> No.10308193

>>10308183
Are you white, black or asian?

>> No.10308207

>>10308192
It is repeatable and observable science. If you don't believe me, take dna from thousands of people all over the world and sequence their genomes. Nothing to say or do will be able to stop people from doing this.

>> No.10308218
File: 81 KB, 800x720, 800px-james_d_watson[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10308218

>>10308192
Worse, they are pussies. They know, deep down, that they are lying.
They just try to rationalize their lack of balls trying to find specious arguments in order to deny the blatant reality. They want to mantain their cushy jobs and social standing, they don't care if their country is going to shit, as long they are on top of the rubble pile.

Sad.

>> No.10308219

>>10308218
>science is a Jewish conspiracy!!!

>> No.10308220

>>10308218
P.S. Traitors get the noose before enemies

>> No.10308222

>>10308219
I wouldn't be too cocky if I were you. Schlomo.

>> No.10308226

>>10308183
>exclusive or distinct
Don't these mean the same thing? Anyway, the unshared variation doesn't have to be unique. That's not how it works. You can have two siblings who share something with someone who is not their sibling. Are they therefore not more closely related to each other than they are to other people? The reason they are actually more closely related to each other is that they have many other difference resemblances to each other than they have to other people.

>far too much overlap
There is much more overlap within the same race.


This no race stuff is sophistry, not science and politically motivated.

>> No.10308244

>>10307681
I think many of the lies the West tells itself are going to be discovered upon its downfall. Sadly, it will be the Asians that are digging through our ruins. But, if something is useful, they will no doubt revive it. For this reason, I do not worry about the dysgenics taking place. There are 1.4 billion people currently going the other direction and throwing ethics out the window. What I do worry for, in their case, is the future of their morality.

China does not bat an eye at the discomfort of its population. The US does. Who will be around to pick up China's fallen pieces? The Asiatic cloned White man will.

>> No.10308251

>>10308226
You're thinking of race as if it's something like a single trait.

Genetics does not work that way. Humans have We have about 3^9 base pairs. There are at least 1^6 SNPs/SNVs. There are at least 17,000 genes. We're not talking about variation in one thing. We are talking about multiple gradients of variation, none of which overlap to confirm to what you call race.

>> No.10308252

>>10308244
I am >>10307314
And >>10306196

>> No.10308270

>>10308251
You're thinking about race as if everyone within a race all have a set of genes and no-one outside of that race has that full set of genes. That's not how it works.

>> No.10308279

>>10308270
No, I'm not. I'm saying there is no combination of genetic variation within our genetics that overlaps to produce what you call race.

>> No.10308292

>>10308251
>>10308207

I'm serious. Is this ignorance, malice or both?

>> No.10308295

>>10308251
Races are broadly speaking the human equivalent of dog breeds. They don't have taxonomic significance, but they have practical significance. Ask the Us census.

>> No.10308304

>>10308295
Dogs have more genetic variation than humans, and breeds were artificially created.

There is no scientific reason to divide humans into any other clade.

>> No.10308305

>>10308279
So there's no genes that are more prevalent in certain races?

>> No.10308310

Hey guys, you can argue all you want about the existence of race, but niggers are still violent and dumb as hell.

>> No.10308333
File: 42 KB, 508x337, 0dae36cbe972c2cd556a92f8a8b90569[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10308333

>>10308304
>We are totally the same goys, I mean guys

>> No.10308337
File: 237 KB, 500x364, 1547860204550.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10308337

>>10308304
>>10308207

>> No.10308342
File: 23 KB, 400x600, becarefulwhoucallugly.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10308342

>>10308158
Like dog breeds, a Venn diagram of eachs' shared traits would be genetically 99.9+% overlapped , with the slight yet distinct differences being accounted for in that 0.1%. Those differences are never inherently a strength or weakness, and should be seen as intelligent adaptations to various environments, thus each is worthy of respect on the basis of novelty alone. Would prefer living in a world where everyone's face was practically indistinguishable?

>> No.10308348

>>10308333
SJWs are to Biology and Evolution what flat earthers are to Physics.

>> No.10308361

>>10308342
>Would prefer living in a world where everyone's face was practically indistinguishable?

Ask the Chinese

>> No.10308365
File: 15 KB, 580x357, ilovemyprotectors.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10308365

>>10308342
>intelligent adaptations
*chortles*
As if you're qualified enough to know intelligence. HA.
Evolution does not qualify as anything remotely intelligent, how much of a brainlet are you that you can't see this?

>> No.10308380 [DELETED] 

>>10308342
>99.9%
>0.1
I'm not following: what are these numbers?

>> No.10308415
File: 513 KB, 1600x1200, margaret+%25232+711[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10308415

>HURR DURR there are no such things as a human groups sharing common characteristics

>> No.10308419

>>10303865
>Is race realism real?
Yes.

>I am black
Dont worry. This is not about individuals.

>> No.10308460
File: 34 KB, 320x249, intelligentdesign.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10308460

>>10308365

>> No.10308469

>>10308460
Intelligent Design and Secular Creationism (race denialism) are both pseudoscience.

>> No.10308482

>shilling for the Jews so they can pay you with their monopoly money straight from the Fed presses
fuck off

>> No.10308601
File: 464 KB, 817x460, James Watson.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10308601

>>10303865

James Watson quotes:
https://liorpachter.wordpress.com/2018/05/18/james-watson-in-his-own-words/

>Some anti-Semitism is justified
>Whenever you interview fat people, you feel bad, because you know you’re not going to hire them

>All our social policies are based on the fact that [Africans] intelligence is the same as ours – whereas all the testing says not really
>I think having all these women around makes it more fun for the men but they’re probably less effective
>And there’s a difference on the average between blacks and whites on I.Q. tests. I would say the difference is, it’s genetic

>There is a biochemical link between exposure to sunlight and sexual urges.. that’s why you have Latin lovers
>[The] historic curse of the Irish.. is not alcohol, it’s not stupidity.. it’s ignorance
>People say it would be terrible if we made all girls pretty. I think [doing so by genetic selection] would be great

>The one aspect of the Jewish brain that is not 1st class is that Jews are said to be bad in thinking in 3 dimensions.. it is true
>Women are supposedly bad at 3 dimensions
>People ask about [Rosalind Franklin] and I always say ‘autism'

>[Francis Crick] may have been a bit autistic
>Indians in [my] experience [are] servile.. because of selection under the caste system
>Women at Oxford and Cambridge are better than Harvard and Yale because they know their job is to look pretty and get a rich husband
>People who have to deal with black employees find [that they are equal] not true

>East Asian students [tend] to be conformist, because of selection for conformity in ancient Chinese society
>[Linus Pauling] was probably always half-insane
>Anyone who would hire an ecologist is out of his mind

>[Rosalind Franklin] was a loser
>Disabled individuals are genetic losers
>My former colleagues are pinkos and shits

>> No.10308606

>>10308601
>People ask about [Rosalind Franklin] and I always say ‘autism'

Is he here shitposting with us?

>> No.10308613

>>10308606
He thinks like the average 4chan anon.

>> No.10308620
File: 73 KB, 800x598, latest[2].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10308620

>>10308613

>> No.10308738

>>10308044
I know a lot of smart people with troubled histories or a criminal record in the past.

>> No.10308812

>>10308601
Damn, this guy is based and redpilled.
I think we finally found a biologist who isn't fucking retarded.

>> No.10309003

One more reply till archive?

>> No.10309063

>>10303892
Fuck off, Kraut.

>> No.10309936

Why are whites so insecure about black man dating wite women?

>> No.10310689

>>10309936
They see the white women as "their" women. It's a patriarchal remnant in society.

>> No.10310983

>>10307148
This seems to suggest that Ethiopians have a lower IQ compared to full blood africans when they should have IQ intermediate between Arabs other Africans because their phenotype clearly suggests that they're a mixed breed.

>> No.10311103

>>10303892
kek
Read this post carefully. Did anyone else catch that subtle burn?

>> No.10311788

>>10308219
Explain why rich blacks do worse on SAT tests than poor whites. Please, I'd love to hear this one.

>> No.10311790

>>10309936
>>10310689
So does race exist?

>> No.10311798

>>10311788
tests are biased against blacks.

checkmate racists.

>> No.10311805

>>10303919
That's only because they will lose everything if they do, no matter how much evidence they have.

>> No.10311900

>>10311790
It exists in the minds of racists.

>> No.10311907

>>10310983
They aren't mixed though. That's the issue with that map us that many numbers are bullshit like using averages for surrounding nations for a nation you can't get data on.

>> No.10312016
File: 1.56 MB, 1200x1200, yCxEwIf.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10312016

>>10304000
well put, we as humans become emotional in this subject because we live in a world where intelligence is a must and to say a whole continent is behind genetically in the most important organ in the world due to climate and not as much disease which kills off mostly less intelligent as in the dark middle ages in Europe that afterwards saw such a profound leap in ideas and creativity due to the cream as it was said rising to the top in quite a creamy white amount

>> No.10312050

>>10304000
Trips of truth

>> No.10312528

>>10304331
Ok then why isn’t Somalia a banking country?

>> No.10313478

>>10304043
Having lived among Irish people, I can tell you that this is true about their low IQ's (the appearance of most Irish people appears to be a genetic mix between a Basque/French Celt and a Norwegian Viking but they have the generally low intelligence, alcoholism and violent angry tempers of Basques for some reason and most "white trash" and homeless white people I have met were alcoholics and drug addicted who were of Irish ancestry). Irish people I have lived with are generally not as smart as Scottish, Germans, Koreans, Dutch, and Japanese. Maybe the Scottish settlers who became the Scots-Irish lowered their intelligence by inter-breeding with the Irish, see:

http://hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/mkv1ch11.html

>> No.10313505

>>10313478
Literally quoting Hitler as if he was anything.

>> No.10313505,1 [INTERNAL] 

>>10303865
You're probably not as intelligent as you think you are, you ape.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
reCAPTCHA
Action