Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/sci/ - Science & Math


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 86 KB, 1024x814, 15AE4474-B991-45EC-9BB2-EDB95A2B56AD.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10302270 No.10302270 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

Why do modern genetics attack someone for believing in thr concept of racial superiority but never expose the people who believe genetic differences between human groups don’t exist and every human is born equal?

>> No.10302274

>>10302270
Modern science is just political now. At least in America, every scientist is a democrat supporter for some reason.

>> No.10302295

because Jews don't want White Men to think on a racially conscious level

>> No.10302312

>>10302270
Why do racist assholes have to leave their >>>/pol/ containment board and infest other boards?

>> No.10302331

>>10302312
It just shows the people calling others racist are just as misinformed regarding genetics as any other genuine racist.

>> No.10302342

either make pretend biological determinism is not real and keep the faux meritocracy of capitalism or accept that biological determinism is real and accept a brutal caste system

the elites obviously need the capitalist swindle to keep on going so they lie about biological determinism (biological determinism used to be upheld in centuries past with religion but the elites made the mistake of abandoning it)

>> No.10302343

>>10302270
You're better off being a social darwinist in the sheets, a liberal in the streets. Watson is an idiot for not keeping this shit to himself like the elites do usually. People need to feel appreciated and equal, that's how you can rule them with a velvet glove.

>> No.10302357

>>1030227

You answered your own question. Wouldn't it be more beneficial to delegitimize those who implicitly propagate contested theory for the impetus of justified social conflict than those who promote equality, however fantastical?

>> No.10302368

>>10302342
>calling capitalism a faux meritocracy
> is in favor of a brutal caste system that by definition suppresses merit

Be careful of what you wish for, you'll find yourself somewhere you wouldn't expect
wink*

>> No.10302375

>>10302312
Why do people who cant handle honest discussion even attempt to visit this website

>> No.10302381

>>10302375
Why do racists make the sciences look bad by attempting to misuse it to """prove""" that non-whites are """inherently inferior""" when this has been disproven over and over again?

GO BACK TO >>>/pol/ WITH YOUR RACIST SHIT YOU ASSHOLES, YOU HAVE FAILED YET AGAIN

Now fuck off.

>> No.10302395

>>10302381
>disproven
You can't "disprove" anything, you Popperian retard.

>> No.10302402

>>10302312
> Why do racist assholes have to leave their >>>/pol/ containment board and infest other boards?

Our ideas are rooted in science, is why.

>> No.10302405

>>10302395
>fucktard white supremacist racist fucks can't even understand basic scientific method
GO BACK TO YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD >>>/pol/

>> No.10302409

>>10302381
You can't misuse science... What the fuck is wrong with you. If it's empirically provable then it is, tough luck if you dislike the outcome.

>> No.10302411

>>10302409
GO BACK TO YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD >>>/pol/

>> No.10302413

>>10302409
>You can't misuse science...
That's true. That's why it's actually called pseudoscience.

>> No.10302422

>>10302405
Still waiting on a study that shows that blacks are more intelligent.

>> No.10302425

>>10302411
Do you consider any other areas of biology misuse or is it specifically human genial sciences?

>>10302411
Im never on /pol/. What are you even on about? Calm down.

>> No.10302427

>>10302422
>>10302425
GO BACK TO YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD >>>/pol/

>> No.10302448

>>10302422
Burden of proof is on you. I've read hundreds of studies and not one says "therefore, black people are less intelligent."

It must be because of the Jews though.

>> No.10302454
File: 10 KB, 640x480, mods.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10302454

>>10302270
Mods, get these racist fucks off of /sci/

>> No.10302455

>>10302381
Cant suppress those wicked thoughts, given you think that an answer to this question necessitates that recourse reveals a prejudice against those you perceive as inferior. Either your afraid that you racist by another name or that should this be true you would have to be racist. You disgust me more than them. They are only get to be terrible people if they are shown to be true, and as you do.

>> No.10302456

>>10302448
By the way, Watson was a Nobel-winning scientist. You're telling me he couldn't get funding to conduct his own genetics study? Because then he totally could have produced the study I'm looking for. But no, he had to talk straight out of his ass. Not very scientific of him.

>> No.10302467

>>10302455
>>10302456
GO BACK TO YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD >>>/pol/

>> No.10302468

>>10302312
I honestly wish that during the 4channel split, they just flat out removed /pol/ altogether. Those faggots from there infest every board with their fetish of black people and race pseudo-science, its beyond annoying. Not everybody is obsessed about black ppl. The entire site would improve greatly if that whole section just got fucking deleted.

>> No.10302472

>>10302270
It seems that those in control benefit from denying those differences.

>> No.10302476

>>10302467
GO BACK TO YOU CONTAINMENT SITE ie REDDIT

>> No.10302478

>>10302381
you're literally not debunking anything.

>> No.10302507

>>10302478
>>>10302375
this the hail Mary side step I expect from a conspiracy theorists who have such trash tier research they are afraid to present it
> dozens of websites have shown moon landings are false
> everyone knows vaccines are causing autism its been show countless times
saying its not a debate because reasons is not itself a reason

>> No.10302546

>>10302270
I have had this debate before. It exceptionally difficult to combat this narrative because generally people are so dismissive because its a taboo. Pretending this argument is self- evidently wrong, allows this argument to gain traction.

>> No.10302549

>>10302413
>pseudoscience
>implying a consistent demarcation criterion exists

>> No.10302557

>>10302456
>You're telling me he couldn't get funding to conduct his own genetics study?
Yes. I am telling you this. There is no way anyone would fund that study, because studies relating to race and intelligence are verboten. Even if they were meant to 'dispel myths.'

>> No.10302565

Lysenkoism didn't die, it immigrated

>> No.10302601

>>10302343
Watson literally said bunch of shit and his only reasoning were "just because man trust me".

>> No.10302623

>>10302601
>"man, maybe we're different and some people in some regions adapted a bit different bodies and brains and shit"
Why you need reasoning for such obvious takes.

>> No.10302641

>>10302270
Maybe because racial superiority defenders can't even identify the fucking genes that tie race to intelligence and still insist on defending this 19th century bullshit

>> No.10302845

>>10302454
There are plenty of valid scientific hypotheses that are "racist."
So what? Fear of this nebulous concept of "racism" is for normies/npcs.
We should care about the truth above all else.
Also, Watson didn't say anything about general racial superiority, he simply pointed out (correctly) that testing shows Africans have lower IQs. And he speculated that it might be genetic in origin.
Nothing super outrageous, desu.
>>10302641
>can't even identify the fucking genes that tie race to intelligence
I don't know why you say "can't even," it's not like it's some trivial task. It will take a while to get there.
>and still insist on defending this 19th century bullshit
It turns out people in the 19th century could actually make some correct observations about the world. Just as an example, they claimed that blacks had smaller skulls and lower brain volumes, and despite how outdated and ridiculous it sounds, believe it or not, that's actually true.
IIRC the magnitude of the gap in brain size is around one standard deviation, the same as the gap in IQ.
But if you ask most modern, 21st century people whether such a thing is true, they will vociferously deny it, and tell you that science has proven this to be a mere racist canard.

>> No.10302875

>>10302845
>i don't know why you say "can't even", it's not like it's some trivial task. It will take a while to get there.
I don't mean it's something easy to do. To be fair, if that ever happened, it would be quite a feat. What I meant is that finding such a gene would be fundamental to give a scientific status to the theory. For now, these guys just are as scientific as homeopaths.
>IIRC the magnitude of the gap in brain size is around one standard deviation, the same as the gap in IQ.
Can you spoonfeed me on good studies about this?

>> No.10302897

>>10302845
>Also, Watson didn't say anything about general racial superiority, he simply pointed out (correctly) that testing shows Africans have lower IQs.
Don't lie. He said blacks are dumber and we should have race-based legislation to make sure white people are in charge of everything.

>> No.10302899

>>10302402
>Our ideas are rooted in Judaism, is why
fixed. Fuck off back to /pol/, degenerate tribalist.

>> No.10302932
File: 217 KB, 1180x1448, Galileo.arp.300pix.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10302932

>>10302270
>Local Pisan men believes the Sun does not revolve around the Earth.
>The Roman Catholic Inquisition found him guilty of heresy.
>And that's a good thing!

>> No.10302947

>>10302897
leftists are the ones trying to legislate superiority, quotas, pro-racial mandates, etc

you're revealing that you're tryng to put the right into death camps through your projecting. no one on the right has mentioned anything beyond iq

>> No.10302954

>>10302947
I said nothing of the right. Only of Watson. Don't get so defensive.

>> No.10302956

>>10302409
>you can't misuse science
Scientists and laymen who aren't aware of the precision / precise meaning among their mathematical toolkit regularly misinterpret their models. Not even on the topic of race, most people don't understand what statistics actually is and regularly misuse its results

>> No.10302961
File: 12 KB, 234x255, wrongspongetrump.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10302961

>>10302641
>we need to identify muh jeans before we can make inferences on the heritability of traits.
??? That's just not true. We can use twin studies. Like, what a bizarre thing to say.
>muh superiority
Find me a hereditarian who thinks that whites are superior at sprinting. Oh, wait, muh superiority thing is just a meme you have on repeat in your head. You don't even know what value is actually proposed with the value judgement of inferior or superior in this context. You don't know the value because no one has even proposed a value at all. You and every braindead turd out there bandies these value judgements of inferiority and superiority around as if something is actually being said.
>19th century bullshit
Turns out the 19th century bullshit was correct on the topics that are pertinent to this discussion. https://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/14/science/14skull.html

>> No.10302962
File: 58 KB, 489x638, 1-5.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10302962

>>10302875
It's been a while since I looked into this stuff, so I don't have any papers at hand.
I tried to find the source for my claim that the gap in brain size was close to a standard deviation, but I couldn't really find anything solid.
It looks like studies tend to find a gap around 100 cubic centimeters, but sometimes the gap is smaller. For example, there was some data from the military where the gap was closer to 50 ccs - however, perhaps that's to be expected due to restriction of range.

The papers I looked through didn't mention the standard deviation for brain volume. A quick search did turn up a small study, with standard deviation around 142 for brain volume, just to give a ballpark idea. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20229240

So my guess is that there's probably not a full standard deviation difference in average brain volume, more like 2/3.
There is a decent review of some relevant literature (biased toward the racist position, but not dishonestly so) at https://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/brain-size-race-and-iq/

>> No.10302971
File: 464 KB, 817x460, James Watson.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10302971

>>10302270

James Watson quotes:
https://liorpachter.wordpress.com/2018/05/18/james-watson-in-his-own-words/

>Some anti-Semitism is justified

>All our social policies are based on the fact that [Africans] intelligence is the same as ours – whereas all the testing says not really
>And there’s a difference on the average between blacks and whites on I.Q. tests. I would say the difference is, it’s genetic
>People who have to deal with black employees find [that they are equal] not true


>I think having all these women around makes it more fun for the men but they’re probably less effective
>People say it would be terrible if we made all girls pretty. I think [doing so by genetic selection] would be great
>Women at Oxford and Cambridge are better than Harvard and Yale because they know their job is to look pretty and get a rich husband
>Women are supposedly bad at 3 dimensions

>Indians in [my] experience [are] servile.. because of selection under the caste system
>East Asian students [tend] to be conformist, because of selection for conformity in ancient Chinese society
>There is a biochemical link between exposure to sunlight and sexual urges.. that’s why you have Latin lovers
>[The] historic curse of the Irish.. is not alcohol, it’s not stupidity.. it’s ignorance
>The one aspect of the Jewish brain that is not 1st class is that Jews are said to be bad in thinking in 3 dimensions.. it is true
>Whenever you interview fat people, you feel bad, because you know you’re not going to hire them

>Disabled individuals are genetic losers
>[Rosalind Franklin] was a loser
>People ask about [Rosalind Franklin] and I always say ‘autism'
>[Francis Crick] may have been a bit autistic
>[Linus Pauling] was probably always half-insane
>Anyone who would hire an ecologist is out of his mind
>My former colleagues are pinkos and shits

>>10302932 >>10302947 >>10302954 >>10302956 >>10302961 >>10302962

>> No.10303015

>>10302932
That is hardly true, Galileo was persecuted as much for preaching his model of the solar system as much as Al Capone was persecuted for tax evasion. He accused the Catholic Church of corruption and abuse of power, his viewpoint on geocentrism was just their excuse for punishing him.

>>10302971
Now, seperate those into what he's posing as facts, and his own opinions. Then find papers that support and deny what he's posing as facts, from a genetic standpoint.

Personally, half the shit he's quoted for are perfectly reasonable, especially the cultural genetic selection in place in China, India, Africa, etc. It's common sense that a culture that forces particular ways of thinking on people will result in people becoming successful (by whatever cultural metric is in place at the time) because of those ways of thinking, and this will result in them having more children. After a few generations it should start to add up.

>> No.10303017
File: 51 KB, 500x666, truthsoundslikeaids.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10303017

>>10302971
Socially unacceptable but true.

>> No.10303023

>>10302971

based and redpilled

>> No.10303024

>>10302312
Not inherently a racist thing to say there is a link between race and intelligence. It becomes racist when you discriminate based on genes. I think it's important to remeber that there's not a singular "smart gene" that determines your IQ. Rather, intelligence is a result of complex interactions between genetic predispositions and environmental factors. There are smart and not so smart people of all colors.

>> No.10303042
File: 64 KB, 451x600, joker.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10303042

>>10302270
I GOT BANNED FOR SAYING KOKO THE GORILLA HAD A HIGHER IQ THAN N-

[USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST]

>> No.10303054

>>10302270
Because Jews control modern society, that’s why.

>> No.10303060

>>10302381
>this has been disproven over and over

It hasn’t.

>but muh precious niggers

Back to ,reddit.

>> No.10303064

>>10303024
But is a one-size-fits-all approach more humanitarian than catering to people or groups of people as a function of their genes?

>> No.10303069

We have this thread every day

>> No.10303149
File: 242 KB, 879x1024, Behold.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10303149

>>10302468

You dumb fucking nigger, the only reason this board exists is due to the traffic attracted by /pol/ among the larger boards.

You remove /pol/ and you'd be forced to go to plebbit or Faceberg for your pretentious ill informed babbling about scientific topics, although you'd probably prefer that, wouldn't you?

>> No.10303155

>>10302295
Unironically this

>> No.10303159

>>10303149
Less traffic = better

>> No.10303162

>>10303159
>less traffic = low ad revenue = no hosting
FTFY

>> No.10303164

>>10303149
>the only reason this board exists is due to the traffic attracted by /pol/ among the larger boards
/sci/ was created in January 2010
/pol/ was created in November 2011

>> No.10303166

>>10303162
There are much much slower boards on this website.

>> No.10303170

>>10303159

Low traffic boards are comfy, like /toy/ several years ago, but you're missing the point. Obscure boards like /po/ wouldn't receive enough revenue to sustain themselves without bigger boards like /pol/, which make 4chan as a whole more attractive.

>>10303164

That is true, but /b/, which has been reduced now to a porn sharing board, was responsible for maintaining 4chan's traffic during that period.

>> No.10303172

>>10302375

>honest discussion

The only thing honest about this discussion is the insincerity of all the trolls who would never have talk about Watson if not for his remarks. The fact is that when the only thing you have going for your life is baiting anonymous people on a Chinese cartoon board about a racism then you have already hit the low point of your life. To all the would be posters who are interested in responding to these trolls do yourself a favor and don't. Let them mentally degrade themselves until they rot.

>> No.10303174

>>10303170
>That is true, but /b/
So get rid of /pol/ and keep /b/.

>> No.10303175

>>10303164
/sci/ and /pol/ (back then it was /new/ after being exiled from /n/) were created at the same time. I remember thanking moot for them both.

>> No.10303178

>>10303174

/b/ isn't what it used to /b/.

Okay that was bad, but /b/ is 90% porn now and /pol/ wasn't made in a vacuum, /pol/ grew from the rest of 4chan. There's no reason the ethos of /pol/ wouldn't reinject itself into the rest of 4chan, assuming the site would still generate enough revenue to stay afloat.

>> No.10303179

>>10303174
Other boards hated btards back then too and treated them like we treat pol today but worse.

>> No.10303180

>>10302427
This is your mind on leftism. Literally hiding your head under the pillow and telling people to go away like a socially stunted aspergers 11 year old.

>> No.10303181

>>10303175
Weird how /sci/ never had to be deleted from the site and renamed for how shitty the people who post there are.

>> No.10303185

>>10303179
and /v/ stole /a/'s gets with KOG and corey in the house why can't we make 4chan great again.

>> No.10303187
File: 243 KB, 404x507, Lovecraft.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10303187

>>10303180

There's actually an uncanny correlation between having the 'tism and being 'racist'.

B. Fischer, J. Watson, Einstein, Lovecraft, etc. and the most popular promoters of race realism online are people like Ryan Faulk. I think something about being immune to social pressure allows autists to just be who they are naturally.

>> No.10303191 [DELETED] 

>>10303178
> /pol/ grew from the rest of 4chan

/pol/ used to be /n/ews and it was filled with daily "niggers being niggers" and "anti-pedo law ruins some underage kids life" threads rather than being retarded pro-conservative bullshit.

>> No.10303192

>>10302623
And he said "just because".

>> No.10303205

>>10303166
Well as I see it, the hosting costs are a function of two things: MB uploaded and downloaded and their speed, and the storage of this data. Both of these basically scale off the imageboard traffic. More accurately, they scale off imageboard traffic, image percentage, and image size, so high image-content high-size boards like /gif/ and /hr/ will be the most costly to host. Input revenue scales off traffic also, so in a sentence, this means porn boards have a higher upkeep to profit ratio than others. Assuming NSFW ads get the same revenue as SWF ads that is. There was a great study I saw posted a year or so back on the image-to-post ratio.

So /sci/ and /diy/ and that lot don't get as much traffic as the greasy giants, but their comparatively low image ratio should make them the most profitable.

>> No.10303307
File: 305 KB, 992x1104, fssfdsf.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10303307

>>10302312
>>10302381
>>10302402
>>10302405
>>10302411
>>10302427
>>10302454
>>10302467

>> No.10303376

>>10302546
Lol so basically start from conclusions to work your way

>1. do IQ-tests on different demographics.
>2. Check for statisticallybsignificant differences (which will surely be there)
>3. Start ypur analysis from the conclusion that everyone's equal
>4. Add a "hidden variable" to account for differences in IQ
>5. (Important) to not have your study dismissed give your hidden variable a catchy name like "priviledge"
>6. Collect funding from guilt ridden lefties
>7. Repeat until gender fluid people start appearing with flashy hair colors

>> No.10303384

A has-been boomer who talked out his ass.
>Women and Jews are stupid based on my experience
>Asians are all servant races
>I'll never hire a fat guy or a nigger
Saying bullshit makes you smart aye?
I'd lose my job too.

>> No.10303395

>>10303376
Go look at Plomin's research, they really can't deflect for much longer. The chain of causality implies the parental and cultural environment being the product of genetics. Technological superiority as a boot-strapping mechanism for an ascendant type as the flower of fertile genetic soil, you can't really hide for very long when you have to admit the existence of the genome and selection. What they will do is simply try to stall for as long as they can while waiting for Flynn Effect magic, race mixing and genetic engineering to obscure the innate differences. This won't happen because of hard caps on phenotypic plasticity, reverse flynn effect and natural reticence to miscegenation (seen even among the most liberal whites who largely refuse to date outside their race) and the extreme intractability of engineering polygenic traits determined by hundreds of alleles.

>> No.10303406

>>10302381
are you one of those discord trannies

>> No.10303415
File: 226 KB, 1024x978, 1542541431505.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10303415

>>10302468
>Testable differences in intelligence within human races is pseudo science
>Saying that Australian aboriginals have lower cognetive potential than native americans is white supremacy
>Anyone who thinks that there are diferances between human populations is a racyzt /pol/ack nazzi
Sure thing buddy.....

>> No.10303419

>>10303395

You could try a eugenics program though. Although at that point you'd have to concede racial differences prior to its implementation.

>> No.10303422

>>10303419
Race is an outdated 18 the century science

>> No.10303447

>>10303419
It would take too long and you'd have to effectively sterilize or cull most of the black population. There are 700,000,000 whites, a huge proportion of them are high iq and have better behavioral traits and more attractive features than the black intellectual elite. The net cost of straining out the genetic sewage in their race is not worth just doing lebensborn for Whites and slowly phasing out most blacks through reduced fertility and resource allocation. It doesn't make any sense, and as you've said it effectively concedes genetic influence for intelligence and innate differences (inferiority to whites).
>>10303422
It was used as a legitimate concept well into the 1970's and is still made use of outside of America and in Anth and Forensics, and Biomedical research. Rebranding it as "populations" doesn't really do much to change the inherent and insurmountable differences.
>>10303415
>racist INBRED GENETIC SEWAGE WHITE TRASH
>blacks have worse genetics than whites and arabs are inbred
>RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAYYYYYYYYYYYCISSSS

>> No.10303452

>>10303447
>It was used as a legitimate concept well into the 1970's and is still made use of outside of America and in Anth and Forensics, and Biomedical research. Rebranding it as "populations" doesn't really do much to change the inherent and insurmountable differences.
Just because it was used by retards in politics doesn't make it any less unscientific and outdated.

>> No.10303454

>>10303422

>Le 18th century science meme

Newtonian physics comes from the 17th century. Science isn't milk, it doesn't expire at a certain date.

>>10303447

Yeah but thinking along humanitarian lines even if we had nuclear fission and other wonders of technology Africans would still live in poverty unless ruled by a European elite, so it could be considered an humanitarian cause to uplift them.

I don't consider it the White man's burden to do such a thing and I think White people deserve a break from the rest of the world quite frankly.

>> No.10303468
File: 25 KB, 1357x800, iq_by_country.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10303468

>>10303452
>>10303422
Calling provable and testable diferances between human populations a pseudoscience over and over again woun't make it any less true and is a non argument.

>> No.10303473

>>10303452
It was used by population geneticists and biomedical researchers and is still used by Anthropologists, its used because the standards of subspecies in animal bio are extremely lax compared to those applied to humans. Even if you took Lewontin, who is not particularly well read on animal genetics, at his fallacious word, most animal subspecies have Fst values much lower than .15 between them as do many species within the same genera.
>>10303454
>humanitarian lines
good thing one's propensity to be humanitarian regresses in direct proportion to how costly it is and how little one can reap from sowing those hopeful seeds of ascendancy.

Its no one's burden, and the Chinese will not do what Europeans did in Africa at all, they will install puppet elites and create brain drain focal points and rape the natural resources of that continent using PMC's and the venal local governments to economically enslave the natives. The blacks will wish they had whites ruling over them once they're turned over to Asia. The Chinese coincidentally overwhelmingly consider race to be a valid scientific concept and are extraordinarily racist, far more than whites, towards blacks.

Allowing GWAS and behavioral genetics to continue chugging along for another 20 years will clear out most of the intellectual detritus, the reply I was responding to is correct, the study designs, especially evinced in the discussion sections, are purposefully based in the presupposition that there is no positive selection for intelligence alleles, that the brain is a product of only neutral and negative selection, that behavioral traits do not strongly covary with intelligence (which Plomin has proven very convincingly are mediated mostly by genetic effects), and that heritability has no context where it is informative for relative population differences, allele frequency differentials (which violates many of the most basic mathematical heuristics used in population and evolutionary genetics).

>> No.10303496

>When you toss away fucking piles of legitimate evidence and call the other person racist

Truly, a genius way to look credible. I'm glad the Chinese don't give a fuck about this bullshit and will continue to publish research which causes you morons to have fucking meltdowns.

>> No.10303516

>>10302381
you are obviously emotionaly driven, and do not care for a discussion, why dont you piss off?

>> No.10303526

>>10303496
It's not evidence just because it agrees with your world view

>> No.10303529

>>10303516
Racism cannot be "discussed" otherwise /pol would be an educational board.

>> No.10303531

>>10302641
Wouldn't take much work if someone dared to fund the study. Genes for skull size, convolution of the brain, and glial mass wouldn't be hard to pinpoint.

>> No.10303536

>>10302641

>19th century science

There's like ten times more research into race now then there was back in the eighteen hundreds. Imagine not researching physics from the 1920s onwards and criticising the field for not moving on from Newton.

Your ignorance is not an argument.

>> No.10303542

>>10303526
Same logic applies to you dosen't it?
>>10303529
Not an argument

>> No.10303543

>>10303526
Cool I'll just go ahead and toss all your evidence out then since that seems to be the standard you want to apply.

>> No.10303595

>>10303543
Go ahead and say racist shit in public. Watch yourself lose all your titles and your job. See if you win.

>> No.10303596

>>10303542
Imagine my shock when you said that it wasn't an argument. Politics is not science btw.

>> No.10303634

>>10302971
I wish I had the balls he has, but I need a job

>> No.10303638

>>10303595

If you have to rely on economic coercion to win a debate that's a pretty good indicator that your side of the argument is factually wrong.

>> No.10303718

>>10303638
Facts have an economic bias. If it doesn't pay it's wrong. Racism gets you unemployment.

>> No.10303721

>>10302468
>t. retard

>> No.10303724

Racism aged like milk.

>> No.10303743

>>10303718
hmmm

>> No.10303828

>>10302270
Because it is all politics now.

>> No.10303845

>>10302375
Would you then agree that Japanese are the superior race? Because that is what a huge amount of genetic research suggests. Most Asians > most whites. But for some reason the 'race realists' always leave that out and compare down from their own race.
On top of that, all of this is moot, because genetic differences cannot sufficiently explain a vast amount of perceived differences between races, so while interesting in an academic level, the discussion is ultimately pointless anyway

>> No.10303849

>>10302395
What? Get back to fifth grade, retard. Falsification (that means "trying to disprove something", let your mom's boyfriend explain it to you) is literally the way science works.

>> No.10303873

>>10302270
>Why do modern genetics attack someone
Survival of the fittest

>> No.10303982
File: 23 KB, 480x360, 435097253.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10303982

>Another /pol/tard thinks he has scientific backing thread

>> No.10303990

>>10302270
Because people are no longer able to tell the difference between ideology and science

>> No.10304069

>>10303159
As much as I'd want to agree that more people = shittier discussion, I'd rather have SOME discussion. The only general I frequent, /mg/, is so dead it hurts...

>> No.10304090

>>10302641
>Maybe because racial superiority defenders can't even identify the fucking genes that tie race to intelligence and still insist on defending this 19th century bullshit
First of all, wrong.

Second, it is absurd to expect that something as calorically expensive as intelligence would evolve the same in populations that were separated for 80+ thousand years in wildly different conditions and even bred with entirely different species of protohominds.

Third, 19th century racial studies were more honest because it hadn't yet been subverted by (((Franz Boaz)))

>> No.10304094

>>10304090
>something as calorically expensive as intelligence
You're right. The calorie loss from migrating to colder climates means intelligence had to go down to save energy.

>> No.10304135

>>10304094
No, it means you should not be expect it to be uniform between populations because it only evolved where it needs to. You can tell which populations got it by which ones have a history of accomplishment.

>> No.10304179

>>10302270
As an authentic nigger living in Switzerland, I'm not really offended by what the old white scientist is saying. I'm offended by people exaggerating the extend of his statements. He said white people are smarter on average and it's linked to genetic, so what, «homie»? He didn't say niggers are a bunch of wild baboon like both the left and the right implies.
My IQ is 127, I might as well be the smartest nig in the land of nog and yet I don't give a flying fuck, and it would be the same if my IQ was 89. Smart people tend to be more miserable than idiots anyway.

>> No.10304183

>>10304179
He said laws should be race-based. How do you feel about that? You want some Jim Crow? Some Apartheid maybe?

>> No.10304212

>>10304183
Oh

>> No.10304225

>>10302971
/sci/ being exposed as unscientific dogmatists on race and DNA by an actual scientist.

>> No.10304236

>>10302971
He looks like an albino ... wouldn't that be ironic?

>> No.10304257

>>10302295
>>>/pol/

>> No.10304259
File: 394 KB, 1505x1035, race.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10304259

>>10302270
Old man refuses to give up his pet theory despite evidence to the contrary .... news at 11

>> No.10304276
File: 136 KB, 1359x586, 1531604048461.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10304276

>>10304259

>> No.10304322

>>10304090
>Third, 19th century racial studies were more honest
For example???

>> No.10304355

>>10303596
Evolutionary biology of subspecies of homo sapiens is not politics, kid, if we would talk about what we should do about the diferances between populations, what kind of laws to implament, THEN it would be about political aspect of it, as for now we are not discussing it, we are discussing actual diferances between populations not the steps we should take from aknowlagement of such facts, so your wrong kid.

>> No.10304444

>>10304322
19th century was anon's term, but really it took a dishonest turn folliwing Franz Boas, and especially WW2.
>The Race Question is the first of four UNESCO statements about issues of race. It was issued on 18 July 1950 following World War II and Nazi racism to clarify what was scientifically known about race, and as a moral condemnation of racism.
>and as a moral condemnation of racism.
>moral condemnation
If you declare a certain conclusion to be immoral, you are forbidding scientists to be honest about it.

>> No.10304472
File: 96 KB, 500x380, its-all-so-tiresome-34354344[1].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10304472

>>10303473
>The blacks will wish they had whites ruling over them once they're turned over to Asia. The Chinese coincidentally overwhelmingly consider race to be a valid scientific concept and are extraordinarily racist, far more than whites, towards blacks.

Kek, the future is going to be fun.

>> No.10304474

>>10303718
>Facts have an economic bias. If it doesn't pay it's wrong. Racism gets you unemployment.

Sometime I think this board it's just polacks baiting other polacks.

>> No.10304489

>>10304183
>He said laws should be race-based.

I doubt it.

He says that he is “inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa” because “all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours – whereas all the testing says not really”

What's wrong about that?

>> No.10304553

>>10304489
All racists want slavery, they'll want Jim crow laws and apartheid when they're feeling particularly charitable and nice. Maybe this time they'll want a race war with lots of actual genocide against minorities not that white genocide whining they do.
You can stop caring if you like. But don't treat it as if it's not a problem

>> No.10304563

>>10304276
There are no clear boundaries between colours either. Consider yourself rekt

>> No.10304565

>>10304553
Is this bait?

>> No.10304571

>>10304565
Not an argument.

>> No.10304581

>>10304553
>Appeal to consequences

So what if they REALLY are genetically dumber than us. We just continue to pour resources into a black hole?

>> No.10304606
File: 79 KB, 706x674, falseflag.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10304606

>>10302411
>>10302405
Stop pretending and go back to /pol/

>> No.10304611

>>10304489
That inherently means that our policies should be based on black people having lower intelligence.

>> No.10304653

>>10304581
A race war would be pretty expensive and radio active considering lots of people have nukes. But you still consider it worth it. The consequences of you having your way is worse.
My way you just lose your job, your way we lose the entire planet to radioactivity.

>> No.10304666
File: 350 KB, 873x491, Captureqweqwe.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10304666

>>10304653
Your way entire west falls and scientific inovation slows down significantly as world enters yet onother dark age, before Asians rise to power.

>> No.10304675

>>10304666
A dark age doesn't scare me. It's not like humans were meant to be addicted to staring at screens 1 foot from their faces. I don't give a shit. You're the one who can't live without technology

>> No.10304699

>>10304653
>A race war would be pretty expensive and radio active considering lots of people have nukes.

Niggers don't have nukes.

>> No.10304712 [DELETED] 

>>10304675
>A dark age doesn't scare me

Well, what do you think will happen when the West becomes minority white? Look at South Africa for God's sake.

>> No.10304716
File: 107 KB, 500x408, detroit-hiroshima-after-years-of-niggers-years-after-the-nuke-3824495[1].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10304716

>>10304653
>your way we lose the entire planet to radioactivity.

We wont. Nuclear explosion is a lot less radioactive than you think. Especially modern nuclear weapons are very clear.

>> No.10304727

>>10304675
>You're the one who can't live without technology

Wait until you get an infection.

Dumb nigger.

>> No.10304738

>>10304666
Spoken like a true Satan.

>> No.10304761

So why don't the mainstream science just accept creationism at this point again?

>> No.10304770

blacks are old model, the non-local limb that functions consciousness is usually preferring the newer models.

white superiority is beneficent only because other races may repent when in numbers in close proximity.

i would expect blacks to be superior on their own land.

illusion is tough.

>> No.10304819
File: 56 KB, 824x965, 1530949281401.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10304819

>>10304675
It's not going to be that kind of dark age anon. Enjoy "progress"

>> No.10304897

>>10304666
666 Satan

>> No.10304965

>>10304489
Because Africa is making vast improvements and education wise they are making big jumps in it in Africa and abroad.

>> No.10304970
File: 28 KB, 800x450, e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10304970

>>10304965

>> No.10304971

>>10304179
>As an authentic nigger living in Switzerland,
That doesn't mean jackshit

>He said white people are smarter on average and it's linked to genetic, so what, «homie»? He didn't say niggers are a bunch of wild baboon like both the left and the right implies.

He did imply that though if you bother to read the lines and the countless other people who say similar shit. Its because the statements lead to implications and "if x then y action is most suitable" decisions. If you are black then you smut know of the many times educations has been gimped in many places due to reasoning like this belief.

>> No.10305031

>>10304259

MoRE VarIATion WitHiN ThAn bEtWeEn

Dumb. Fuck.
https://www.ln.edu.hk/philoso/staff/sesardic/Race.pdf

>> No.10305041

holy shit, just go back to /pol/ you low iq retards.

>> No.10305058

>>10305041
t. low iq retard

>> No.10305065

>>10304971

You're making the appeal to consequences fallacy, and there's also a really easy way to know that your argument is invalid.

Either it is not true that race realism entails a belief in racial discrimination, in which case you have no moral case against it,
or
Racial discrimination is entailed by race realism, in which case it is a moral decision whose rightness comes from the truth, which you are trying to obstruct on factually incorrect grounds.

>>10305041

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>> No.10305069

>>10305065
>race realism entails a belief in racial discrimination

It always does. We have countless instances of it happening tie and time again because once belief spreads among people it tends to spread into lawmakers or the people put pressure on said lawmakers.

>> No.10305076

>>10305069
>It always does. We have countless instances of it happening tie and time again because once belief spreads among people it tends to spread into lawmakers or the people put pressure on said lawmakers.

Just build a homogeneous society, problem solved.

t. Japan

>> No.10305082

>>10305076
>Just build a homogeneous society, problem solved.

Japan has blatant as fuck discrimination against the Burakumin. Also what I said applies to MANY OTHER THINGS.

>> No.10305083 [DELETED] 

>>10305069

I mean on an individual level. I'm asking if it is logically valid to hold descriptive race realist views and also prescriptively believe in never practicing racial discrimination.

Also Watson isn't the asses of the masses, so even if you want to peddle the "Oh, it's just that the low IQ people won't know what to do with this information!", Watson is certainly not one of these kinds of individuals.

>> No.10305087

why are racist white men so insecure about multiracial societies?

it can't just be about having small dicks, can it?

>> No.10305088

>>10305069

I mean on an individual level. I'm asking if it is logically valid to hold descriptive race realist views and also prescriptively believe in never practicing racial discrimination.

Also Watson isn't the asses of the masses, so even if you want to peddle the "Oh, it's just that the low IQ people won't know what to do with this information!" angle, Watson is certainly not one of these kinds of individuals.

>> No.10305089

>>10305082
Nigger, you are always dicriminating either way.
Affirmative action is discriminatory.

Dumb nigger.

>> No.10305103

>>10305088
>>10305089

Also this. If people aren't as rich as each other they will demand answers and without genetic explanations White Privilege becomes a much more popular theory.

People like Sowell do a good job trying to come up with other explanations besides genes or White Privilege conspiracy theories, but they don't cut it.

>> No.10305112

>>10304699
Pakis and indians have nukes.
Chinks too. Iran is trying to make some. North Korea. Turkey.

>> No.10305118
File: 33 KB, 649x365, 6c0dcf7b3b7a77a1492c7690bf205f48[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10305118

>>10305103
>If people aren't as rich as each other they will demand answers and without genetic explanations White Privilege becomes a much more popular theory.

This is the crux of the matter.
And if this remains the mainstream theory we already now what the results are.

>> No.10305122

>>10305112
Those are not niggers.

>> No.10305125

>>10305122
They're not FUCKING WHITE.
And you'd pick a fight with them too. It's only a matter of time.

>> No.10305129

>>10305118
White south Africans should be worked in cotton farms for 200 years in revenge for American slavery.

>> No.10305137

>>10305125
So a baseless assumption on your part?

>> No.10305143

>>10305125
>They're not FUCKING WHITE.
>And you'd pick a fight with them too. It's only a matter of time.

Mate, who cares about pakis in Pakistan.
The problem is Pakis in the UK.

Do you understand the difference?

>> No.10305145

>>10305137
Race war basically means white vs non-white. Nukes are a great equaliser in determining that nothing will survive c

>> No.10305149

>>10305129
The ones with physical strength would survive and pass on their genes.

>> No.10305151

>>10305145
>Nukes are a great equaliser in determining that nothing will survive c

So is multiculturalism

>> No.10305152

>>10305143
Imperialism will begin once the pakis in the UK are killed because then there's no blowback from a war against non-whites. Your plan is remove the non-whites in your countries so you can launch an invasion against the rest of the world without having to worry about waging war on your own soil.

>> No.10305154

>>10305149
It wouldn't work for 200 years if they didn't pass on their genes. I am in favour of increasing their birthrates so that significant numbers of them can be worked in concentration camps. It wouldn't draw western attention otherwise.

>> No.10305165

>>10305154
>I am in favour of increasing their birthrates so that significant numbers of them can be worked in concentration camps
That would amplify the effect, yes.

>> No.10305171

>>10303845
>Would you then agree that Japanese are the superior race?
They're top tier.

>Because that is what a huge amount of genetic research suggests
Do you have a source on this information? Of course you don't, having a source on this would mean you believe in generic differences, which you don't, fool.

> Most Asians > most whites
Source on this claim? Because from what I've read most asian countries are about average in IQ and most are poorer than the Western world, try again.

>But for some reason the 'race realists' always leave that out and compare down from their own race.
Lie, most racists actually love Japan and use their intelligence and success combined with their xenophobia as an excellent example of what a nationalist society can be, Japan is the perfect counter to globalists and the NPCs who follow them.

>genetic differences cannot sufficiently explain a vast amount of perceived differences between races
Genetic differences explain EVERY difference between races, because different genes means completely different beings.

>the discussion is ultimately pointless anyway
No, the discussion is uncomfortable, because it means you have to face a bitter truth. If it was merely pointless, leftists wouldn't react the way they do.

>> No.10305180

>>10305152
A baseless assumption. Most people just want the invaders removed from their country, that does not imply they want to go on an invasion of their own. The best way to gather sympathy for imperialism, is to keep multiculturalism destroying nations, in which case it's a war of defence, not offence.

>> No.10305190

>>10305180
History proves otherwise. You want to launch a global invasion you just want the pakis gone do they can't retaliate within your country.

>> No.10305197

>>10305089
>Affirmative action is discriminatory.

Not really.

>> No.10305199

>>10305118
Most people killed in farm attacks in Sa are the Black and colored workers.

>> No.10305201

Geneticist here. Undergrad, PhD and now honorary lecturer. Undergrad from Imperial College London, Postgrad from Oxford.

I have the credentials and more scientific knowledge that some of the people on this board and I have to say the following - Little knowledge is dangerous. The amount of pseudoscience in this board is ridiculous. Most of you guys are genuine morons! For anyone who wants to understand the true meaning of the dunning kruger effect, the above board is a good example.

>> No.10305209

>>10305197
It is, Shlomo.

>> No.10305210

>>10305171
Lol this cope. Asian countries fare much better in education statistics. Hell even for the poorer nations like Vietnam the middle class kids and up do better then Euro and American kids.

However Japanese Americans among other Asian American who lived in America for generations actually are no different to regular Americans.

>> No.10305214

>>10305199
>Most people killed in farm attacks in Sa are the Black and colored workers.

And?

>> No.10305215

>>10305209
It's just capitalism. Private Companies hire whoever they feel like hiring. Private institutions accept who they want to accept.

>> No.10305218

>>10305214
Farm attacks are exaggerated by certain people to promote their views. non-white farm owners also get assaulted.

>> No.10305226

>>10305215
What about the government workers, then?

>> No.10305231

>>10305218
>Farm attacks are exaggerated by certain people to promote their views.

Dude ZA is a shithole, don't twist thruth.

>> No.10305232

>>10305210
Cope? You were soundly beaten there, the truth is you have no source for your claims and no counter-arguments, doubling down on the fact the Japanese are intelligent doesn't really help your case.

Yeah they're intelligent, they're a great, nationalistic country. That we should all aspire to be like.

>> No.10305234

>>10305226
They can't afford to mess up or the country goes down. If they're hiring a black person, they'll make sure he's competent.

>> No.10305237

>>10305218
Yeah the media that hates white people and covers up crime rates to protect minorities goes out of it's way to exaggerate the thing it rarely reports on.

>> No.10305239

>>10305232
We should all aspire to vivisect people yes

>> No.10305241

>>10305237
The media had a brain unlike you. And the media is free. It's a private institution. They're free to do whatever they want. Are you commie faggot?

>> No.10305242

>>10305231
Remember that Australian politician?

>> No.10305247

>>10305237
HAHA South Africa's crime issue is BLATANTLY reported in SA. There is no hiding of the crime

>> No.10305249

>>10305234
>they'll make sure he's competent.

kek

>> No.10305253

>>10305242
>Remember that Australian politician?

no

>> No.10305256

>>10305249
They will though just like other candidates

>> No.10305257

>>10305247
>There is no hiding of the crime

It's whitey's fault BTW

>> No.10305266

>>10305257
Previous government polices over the many years exacerbated the crime. The Apartheid government legit did nothing to stem it or keep it in control (stats during that era was garbo because they were completely inaccurate or excluded many areas).

SA has a village of Coloured peopel that has the highest FAS rates in the world. That's because the entire place used to work on wine vineyards and SA it was legal to pay out farm worker wages with booze partially.

>> No.10305267

>>10305241
The media has a brain? A living, organic brain? Neat, where does it keep it? And it has no owners? No leaders or investors? And there are no laws governing private institutions? And they're free to report on whatever they like, no matter how "offensive", they can literally say anything, at anytime? So they have no reason to be honest, implying that they could have bias and denying this possibility is retarded?

Your inner world is beautiful at the least anon, you should go into scifi.

>> No.10305268

>>10305256
kek

>> No.10305270

>>10305256
But coincidently their diversity quota will DEFINITELY be met, right? Multicultural America is a coincidence paradise.

>> No.10305271

>>10305267
Imagine my shock.

>> No.10305278

>>10305266
>Previous government polices over the many years exacerbated the crime.

Or it could be niggers just being niggers.

>> No.10305282
File: 64 KB, 272x272, 1365307405816.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10305282

>studies: whites have higher IQ than blacks
>/pol/: yes
>studies: asians have slightly higher IQ than whites
>/pol/: b-but chinese cheat in these exams all the time...!
>studies: jews have the highest IQ of any ethnic group
>/pol/: oy vey shut it down!!!!

>> No.10305283

>>10305270
There's plenty of high IQ blacks to pick from so yes. Thousands of them

>> No.10305296

>>10305270
Racial quotas for public positions/admissions are illegal in the US

>> No.10305308
File: 86 KB, 500x492, 415[1].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10305308

>>10305283
>Thousands of them

kek

>> No.10305315

>>10305282
Source on these claims? >>10305171
as it's already been stated /pol/ absolutely loves Japan for confirming their world view, they also favour the Koreas and though China is a controversial issue they've never insulted them as being stupid.

Baseless attacks are fine of course, I'm curious if you can back up your claims though, which seem contradictory to what we see on 4chan at the least.

>> No.10305317

>>10305308
2000 in the entire world population of blacks I'm guessing he means. A little liberal with his estimate but OK.

>> No.10305321

>>10305296
Does academia not count as a public position in your country? How are all your professors not Asian? Surely the numbers alone would disqualify most groups? And what of the male/woman IQ gap, there would be no women in senior positions within the American government? Curious how you get around this, or is in not in the LAW but still accepted you have to hire "oppressed" groups?

>> No.10305341

>>10305321
There are public schools and private schools. Public ones have no quotas on hiring or admissions. You're saying that would mean all the professors would be Asian men for some reason. That's really dumb.

>> No.10305348

>>10305317
I'm from Canada and my 2 sisters work in the federal government.

>> No.10305353

>>10305348
>A fucking leaf

>> No.10305384

>>10305353
Ehh? What aboot it?

>> No.10305396

>>10303015
>that is hardly true.
>proceeds to prove it's true in his own post.
Watson is being castigated for challenging the narrative of the modern state religion too.

>> No.10305469

>>10305396
You can't just call anything a religion just because it suits your argument, what Watson is challenging is the narrative of the media and common opinion. That's like trying to refer to a church of secularism.

>> No.10305477

>>10305469
When people say "science says," it's a religious claim like "the bible says." The state has intentionally corrupted the meaning of science to support its social plan.

>> No.10305507

there is nothing racist about discussing race or how its linked to intelligence, but you can tell OP is just trying to push his agenda, and hes not even putting effort. thats why he gets called out.

>> No.10305663

>>10303849
You're using "disproven" & "falsification" as synonyms. They can mean different things. What the other anon is referring too is that you "cannot prove something doesn't exist", you can only prove things that do exist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell%27s_teapot
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof_(philosophy)#Proving_a_negative
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evidence_of_absence

>> No.10305674

>>10304183
If there are qualitative differences between populations, why should laws treat populations the same?

>> No.10305899
File: 184 KB, 446x1406, 2015 Mean PISA Scores.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10305899

>>10305210

Asian countries do well but Western countries are comparable when you just look at Whites.

Also school grades don't necessarily equate to civilisational success, although there is a lot of overlap.

>> No.10305912

>>10302270
Why do whites believe that they are all superior? You guys believe in a Goldelock's philosophy and think you are all the good in all aspects as a human
The thing is, each race is different, we all have our pros and cons and none is superior

>> No.10305920

>>10305912

I am getting sick of White people's higher sense of altruism. No one's perfect.

As it is I don't know why what you're saying is relevant to Watson, literally everything he has been criticised for has been 100% scientifically validated.

>> No.10305926

>>10305899
>Western countries are comparable when you just look at Whites.

That doesn't count. You can fucking exclude entire populations just to fluff up your stats. America is the entirety of America.

>> No.10305929

>>10305674
Then that would apply to differences within a group which would lead to mass fragmentation lol.

>> No.10305934

>>10302270
>Why do modern genetics attack someone

Read this:

http://www.hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/mkv1ch11.html

It's the part of Mein Kampf where Hitler says that Russians are a "great people."

>> No.10305946

>>10305926

Lol, no it isn't, we're discussing race. If we were discussing Brazil we'd also just look at White Brazilians or whatever.

Now, as it is, a very small proportion of China's population is not East-Asian, so if you wanted to exclude the ~3% who aren't Han-Chinese or East-Asian I would be happy to see such a racial breakdown.

>> No.10305950

>>10305934

Hitler was highly influenced by White Russians who fled Russia following the Communist Revolution.

>> No.10305952

>>10302468
I can see your nose from here.

>> No.10305953

>>10305950

Btw, by "White" I mean the pro-monarchy Russians, I don't mean Caucasian-Russians, although the vast majority of these people would have been 'White'.

>> No.10305957

>>10305912
Whites dont care about supremacy we just want blacks gone.

>> No.10305964

>>10305957
Are you a spokeperson anon?

>>10305946
You have to include the entirety of a nation because if not the entire thing collapses since every other nation pick their toppest results in return since it would only be fair if that's the case.

>> No.10305971

>>10305964

>This is about nations, not about race

That's an understandable fear but if I'm not interested in comparing races because nation-states are just lines drawn in the ground whereas races are delineations of the human species based on gene clustering. Also this discussion is about race, we're talking about race and the validity of race as a taxonomical and scientific category because that's what Watson was criticised for talking about.

>It will lead to people picking the best groups for their nations

You don't have to worry about that because self-identified race correlates with best fit cluster 99% of the time. It's not as if the best students in America identify as White or Asian because they got high grades, they identify as White because they are of the European cline or gene cluster.
https://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/329/

>> No.10305974

>>10305971

*I'm not interested in comparing nations because nation-states

>> No.10306026

>>10304563
self-rekt

>> No.10306310

>>10304563

Tell that to the judge the next time you drive through a red light.

>> No.10306593

>>10305283
>Thousands of blacks
i.e. less than 1% of blacks
>>10305308

>> No.10306596

>>10306593
1% of soon to be 4 billion? Sure that's alot

>> No.10306610

>>10306596
>>10306593 >>10306596

There are about 1.5 billions of Blacks around the World

1% of 1.5 billions = 15 millions

10 thousands / 1.5 billions = 0.0006%

>> No.10306617

>>10306610
15 million is alot.
I think there's more black geniuses than white ones considering the black population is double the white one.

>> No.10306620 [DELETED] 

>>10306596

Average IQ in Sub-Saharan Africa is 70. Assuming standard distribution (which is actually an overestimation) that means that 1% of Blacks have an IQ of 100.

Of a population of four billion, 12 times that of the USA, that's only 40 million with an IQ of 105+, not even a third of Japan's population. God have mercy on us all. Based on these calculations Japan would have more smart people than all of the UN's projected four billion Blacks.

And you idiots say "race doesn't exist".

http://onlinestatbook.com/2/calculators/normal_dist.html
https://www.worlddata.info/iq-by-country.php

>> No.10306623
File: 336 KB, 2048x1568, Screen Shot 2019-01-19 at 12.21.10 am.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10306623

>>10306596

Average IQ in Sub-Saharan Africa is 70. Assuming standard distribution (which is actually an overestimation) that means that 1% of Blacks have an IQ of 100.

Of a population of four billion, 12 times that of the USA, that's only 40 million with an IQ of 105+, not even a third of Japan's population. God have mercy on us all. Based on these calculations Japan would have more smart people than all of the UN's projected four billion Blacks.

And you idiots say "race doesn't exist".

http://onlinestatbook.com/2/calculators/normal_dist.html
https://www.worlddata.info/iq-by-country.php

>> No.10306627

>>10303149
>thinking 4chan boards didn't exist before the /pol/ shit storm of a couple years ago
>implying the quality of most boards wasn't better before that storm.

Kek I bet you think this place has been called 4channel too you newfag.

>> No.10306632

>>10306623
Jesus fucking christ.........

>> No.10306636

>>10306623

Sorry, 1% of Blacks have an IQ of *105, not 100.

>>10306632

Yeo, I'm just calculating whether this claim >>10306617 is true but my online calculator couldn't calculate a low enough value for the number of genius Blacks so I have to dig up my old Texas Instruments Calculator.

>> No.10306637

>>10303468
I love how misundestood statistic based research is.

Its astounding how willing blind people make themselves to the world.

But you keep posting that m8 if it helps you feel better.

>> No.10306651

>>10306637
m8, niggers are dumb, get over it

>> No.10306656
File: 96 KB, 1126x750, Ratio of Human Genius.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10306656

>>10306610
>>10306623

>I think there're more Black geniuses than White ones due to large Black population size

Depends, if you define genius as 80IQ+ or something similar that may be true, but with any reasonable definition of 'genius' that is statistically impossible. For sake of argument let's assume that to ba genius you need an IQ of at least 135, although I'd like to go higher.

Making the following assumptions the proportion and total number of Black to White geniuses will be made:

>Black median IQ is 70
>White median IQ is 100
>Black population 1 billion
>White population 750 million
>Standard Deviation of 15 IQ points
>Genius tier IQ is at least 135

Using these assumptions 0.98% (~1%) of Europeans are geniuses whereas 0.000735% of Blacks are geniuses. 0.0098x 750 million = 7.35 million European geniuses. 0.00000735x 100 million = 5,513 geniuses (rounded up).

That's a staggering proportion of 1333.2:1 European geniuses for every S-S African genius, not even controlling for S-S Africa's largest population.

http://worldpopulationreview.com/continents/sub-saharan-africa-population/

>>10306637
>>10306636

Sorry for the wait, my online calculator couldn't calculate ranges in the ^-6 order of magnitude for the proportion of Black geniuses in the Sub-Saharan African population.

>> No.10306661 [DELETED] 

>>10306656

*S-S Africa's larger population

>> No.10306678

>>10306656
>>10306637
Sorry, meant to reply to >>10306617.

>>10306656

*Africa's larger population.

>> No.10306680

>>10302270
Nigfer

>> No.10306684
File: 87 KB, 782x454, SAT IQ Bell Curve.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10306684

>>10306610 >>10306623 >>10306636

>>10306656
>European geniuses. 0.00000735x 100 million = 5,513 geniuses (rounded up).
>1333.2:1 European geniuses for every S-S African genius

So 5513 white geniuses vs 4 Black geniuses in entire World

>> No.10306701

I can't see how IQ is related to socioeconomic status. In my country, Brazil, there's this kid who's a total math genius and is relatively famous. He's very poor. Empoverished.

Ramanujan was really poor too, and lived in India. This is reason enough to do away with the IQ - Socioeconomic welfare correlation. Ramanujan used to write his math on sand, for fucks sake.

Moreover, if high wealth were correlated with IQ, wouldn't there be more rich genius kids? Most "geniuses" are actually middle class, or ascetic.

I think it has either to do with being intellectually catered in childhood and/or genes.

There is also the matter of culture. I really think African blacks would have a lower iq because their environment doesn't require logical thinking, so they didn't develop their cognitive functions to accomplish that.

>> No.10306718
File: 49 KB, 654x541, 1540750030827.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10306718

>>10306684
Keep in kind that this distribution pic you posted was done on African Americans not Africans, and Arican americans are not ''pure'' blacks they are around 20% white 80% black, so it might be even worse for Africans.

>> No.10307022

>>10302270
The left needs to stop with the science denying.

>> No.10307025

>>10307022
Watson's senile ramblings =/= science.

>> No.10307032

>>10307022
>>>/pol/

>> No.10307040

Evolution is real except for in humans where the Lord God created them all equal.

>> No.10307052

>>10307032
>>>/reddit/

>> No.10307061

>>10302270
Here's the thing: whites are superior. that's a fact - evidenced by the superiority of majority white countries, as well as genetics, apparently.
However, what is the exact difference in intelligence, and how does it matter? Can a nigger not learn maths? Yes he can. And if he decides to study maths, he can indeed become a good mathematician. So really, what do we do with the fact that whites are superior to blacks? What's a reasonable outcome from looking at things from that perspective?

Furthermore, whites have enjoyed healthcare, education, and good nutrition for generations. Blacks have not. Bit unfair - intelligence is highly correlated with health, nutrition, education, and those qualities of your parents and their parents.

>but never expose the people who believe genetic differences between human groups don't exist and every human is born equal
this mentality does not exist among scientists. I think any scientist would readily admit that genetic differences between human groups exist. I mean, blacks produce more melanin. Asians are more likely to be lactose intolerant. This is biology 101 really. But for practical purposes, it is extremely convenient to treat everyone as if they were equal, because everyone can basically accomplish the same things to more or less the same degree. As I said, teach a nigger math, and he'll know math.

So really, it comes down to what is doable with what you know. In almost all cases, people who profess belief that whites are superior have no idea what to do with that information other than just be plain racist, which ultimately hurts society. Unfortunately, white supremacy has a very dark, and violent history, so saying something scientifically observable and seemingly neutral like "blacks are less intelligent than whites" will obviously bring a lot of baggage with it. Is it unfair to the scientist who's just revealing his findings? Yes, yes it is. Should he have been fired? No, I don't think so.

>> No.10307070

>>10307025
>senile ramblings
he's been saying this for longer a decade and there is zero evidence he is not of sound mind. nice ageism bro. :^)

>> No.10307136

>>10307070
90 year old boomers aren't rational beings anyway. He didn't say this at his prime or you would have used this before he recently said it.

>> No.10307186

>>10307136
Back when he was in prime, these things where not even up to a debate since PC bullshit wasn't a thing.

>> No.10307301

>>10307052
>>>/twitch.tv/

>> No.10307322

>>10307301
How is that even related to discussion?It dosen't make any sence.

>> No.10307347

>>10307322
It makes sense in the way that you should get back to watching zoomers play video games.

>> No.10307356

>>10302270
(((They))) prohibited genetics in Soviet Russia completely. And we still don't have it, because students of those who prohibited it are still in charge.
Probably they're working towards obscuring this field in your countries as well.

>> No.10307359
File: 9 KB, 313x161, wheel.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10307359

>>10302274
We need to make our own science (with blackjack and hookers)

>> No.10307532

>>10307136
He did say it in his prime, though. He also said Rosalind Franklin would be pretty if she styled her hair. It's all shit that the pop-science media loves to run stories on, but nobody in genetics really cares much about. Cold Spring Harbor revoked his titles because they rely on external funding as a private entity and was afraid bad publicity would open the door to people examining its history of eugenics and cutting funding.

>> No.10307566

How can DNA be real if evolution is just a theory (a guess)?

>> No.10307600

Notice how anti-racists keep spouting this stupid "U JUST THINK DAH INFERIOR", when you know they are nothing but a brown asshole with an inferiority complex. Shut the fuck up. We don't demonize people with down syndrome, and we won't demonize less intelligent non-whites, but you know what will change? No one considers it immoral to not hire downies from certain job positions, no one blames downies lack of success in life, on some mythical opressionism that causes downies to fail. Yet racial equality pseudoscience has given blacks an ego, whites in their own nation grief, and done a great deal of damage to all our insitutions and paving the way for the decline of our civilization. That\s what you really afraid off, the debate that will ensue when racial equality pseudoscience is exposed for what it is, a pseudoscience. a fraud, and that its immoral to treat blacks like they can function in our society. Yes, race and IQ does imply racial inferiority and superiority, but not inherent inferiority, just that as a race, they are inferior when it comes to making first world countries, and that nations and educational policy will need to adapt to this reality. Some people don't want their nations destroyed, that seems to be something inferior brownies with a hateboner for whites don't seem to get. Even the little brown coward here only wants to screech about banning /pol/. He doesn't want to debate the facts, but would he act this stuck up if society understood how bad his race was? No. Its no wonder blacks were objectively better when society did not believe that they were inherently capable. Because they had to make an effort.

They are just afraid of the fact, that the implication of race and IQ, is that anti-racists are evil, and their policy is causing untold human suffering making "racism" seem like a joke.

In short, anti-racists ought to be publicly shamed and maybe arrested, so we can stamp out this 21st century self-righteous witch burners for good.

>> No.10307630

>>10304965
Africa is still far below the standards of Latin Americans, let alone black Americans. So even if they manage to improve to that level, Africans WILL STILL be considered a shithole because it is still far below the standards of Europeans and Asian countries. It's like you don't get it. It's logically stupid for us to make policies on the pseudoscience of racial equality, so yes, get rid off affirmative action, and change immigration policy, cut off welfare.The black asshole always goes to Jim Crow, and Apartheid, which were laws to keep black assholes like you to get the fuck out of white spaces because of how unpleasant individuals of your race are. Why are you so afraid of those times? Now you can have your boogeyman back to blame your failures. Of course, the reason for your failures is genetics, blacks are inherently gonna be worse. 100 years from now, I'll still be right you will be wrong. Genetically engineered children are closer to reality then first world Africa will ever be. I wonder what you will say to these children when they KNOW they are genetically superior to the rest of humanity?

>> No.10307634

>>10307600
>No one considers it immoral to not hire downies from certain job positions
Name one job position that could never possibly be done by a black person.

>> No.10307678

>>10307634
Fizics professor at oxford, yes i said it because that requires very high intellegence, and blacks have never been in this possition.

>> No.10307720

>>10307032 >>10307052 >>10307301
>>>www.reddit.com/r/SJW_cringe

>> No.10307747

>>10307634
Given the US military couldn't find something people with less then 83 IQ could do adequately. A shit ton

>> No.10307992

>>10302270
Because there is an anti-Science Jewish globalist cabal.

>> No.10308401

>>10302270
We are living in a literal anti-Science SJW Inquisition.

>> No.10308675

>>10306684

>So 5513 white geniuses vs 4 Black geniuses in entire World

No, when I said there are 5,513 geniuses I meant that there are 5,513 Black geniuses if genius is defined as 135IQ+.

Your graph also shows African-Americans who have ~20 to ~25% White admixture, and a large proportion of this admixture comes from the smartest Whites (the merchants who shipped the Blacks, the plantation businessmen, etc.)

>> No.10308679

>>10308675

It's kind of weird to think about. An entire continent of people, more stretched than 3 contiguous USAs all lined up one after another, and the total number of actually smart people could fit inside a small shanty town.

Absolutely stunning. Increase the requirement for genius up to 145IQ, and I imagine you'd get something like only 1,000 Black geniuses, if that. You could effectively fit everyone of them in a public school's hall. An entire continent of people, a number so high it can't be imagined, but their intellectual value can be easily visualised by a single human perspective.

Race isn't just real, it's fundamental to humanity and the future of (Western) civilisation.

>> No.10308685

>>10308679
>Race isn't just real, it's fundamental to humanity and the future of (Western) civilisation.

OY VEY, THE GOYIM KNOW

>> No.10308694

>>10306656

Oh, btw, meant to say 1000 million for Blacks, not 100 million. Calculations are still correct, btw, I made this post at ~12 am and I welcome others to double check maths.

There is one error, number of Black geniuses should be 7350. This doesn't affect numbers drastically and ratio of White to Black geniuses is 1000:1 not controlling for larger Black population.

>>10308685

The goyim learn more every day, and that scares the shit out of the scum elites who benefit from the destruction of our nations.

Btw regarding the Jews, I bet even they would have more geniuses than Blacks do given their average IQ, although genius may need to be defined at a higher value for this to hold true.

>> No.10308704

>>10308694
>>10308685

Just did math, actually turns out if genius is defined as 145IQ, then there are 1,005,000 European geniuses and 280 Black geniuses.

That's a ratio of 3,589:1. Assuming Ashkenazi Jewish IQ = 111 (median of 107 and 115) and population = 10 million, there are 170,000 Jewish geniuses. So there are also many times more Jewish geniuses than Blacks despite Blacks having a population orders of magnitude greater than the Ashkenazim.

>> No.10308706

>>10308704

*mean, not median.

>> No.10308722

>>10308704
>280 Black geniuses

It's probably more than that. There is actually a smart African tribe, the Igbo. I think they average more than 100. In fact every time I see a genuinely smart African, it turns out he's a Igbo.
They are a merchant tribe, like the Jews of Africa, in a sense.

>> No.10308724

>>10308722
That aren't that exceptional though.

>> No.10308726

>>10308724
>That aren't that exceptional though.

In the context of Africa they are. Do you have personal experiences with them?

>> No.10308727

>>10306701
>There is also the matter of culture. I really think African blacks would have a lower iq because their environment doesn't require logical thinking, so they didn't develop their cognitive functions to accomplish that.

That's wrong though since Education is very huge in Africa.

>> No.10308732

>>10308722

Even if what you're saying is true there are only 30 million people of Igbo. I also don't know where this data for the Igbo comes from and I know of no study of the IQ of Igbo beyond tests done in Nigeria which are unexceptional for S-S Africa.

>> No.10308733

>>10308726
I do. People just jerk off Igbo's so that they can shit on other Africans even though plenty of other Africans get similar results.

>> No.10308734

>>10308732

*30 million Igbo people.

>> No.10308833

>>10308722
How many Igbo scientists do you know?
I know no one.

I know some African american scientists but they probably have a white rape-mix ancestry.

>> No.10308835

>>10308833
That says more about you than it does about Igbo scientists.

>> No.10309105

>>10308835

Name one Igbo scientist or intellect comparable to even a mid-tier White scientist like Nils Bohlin (invented 3 point seat belt and charged no patent).

>> No.10309119

>>10307347
At least i am a young man unlike you a old saggy boomer whos retarded idiology destroyed iconic cities like detroet, and soon will balkanise US and put Europe on its knees go fuck yourself.

>> No.10309607

>>10302312
> the Nobel prize laureate who discovered DNA goes on /pol/
You’re not smart are you

>> No.10309612

>>10302381
Look at this tranny and laugh

>> No.10309633

>>10303174
>>10302468
>/pol/ gets deleted
>/pol/acks transfer en masse on /sci/, outnumbering users 100 to 1
> triggered trannies from reddit neck themselves in desperation
>/sci/ is the new /pol/
>with Watson as its king
Sign me up

>> No.10310661

>>10307747
He said a black man not the average black man.

>> No.10310667

>>10309633
/pol is too stupid for /sci. You guys lose every race thread ever because all your evidence is rambling and all your studies are from Richard Lynn who fetishized black cock. You're all closetfags for BBC

>> No.10310731
File: 428 KB, 1600x1200, Astronaut.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10310731

>>10310661

Well that's a stupid criterion because there may be a job that only 1/million Black men can do, so in practical terms it'd be uneconomical to consider Blacks for the role, but nevertheless there would be that one Black guy who could do it. In real terms, it's statistically impossible that there will ever be a Black Newton, Mozart, or Faraday.

Like, this argument could also apply to Australopithecus, the real world doesn't work that way.

>>10310667

I haven't seen a single study or piece of data presented by a race denier in this thread but go ahead, keep patting yourself on the back.

I don't know how many times this needs to be said, but it will be said again: 4chan is not fucking leddit. You aren't going to be able to suppress racial hereditarianism through any kind of mob process or downvoting, so on this board it is inevitable that the side which supports the truth will dominate those whose worldviews are built on lies. You now, /pol/ wasn't originally right-wing, it was everything; the shitlibs just kept on getting btfo'd and they couldn't run to any safespace on the site because the site's format prevented such actions.

https://www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
https://www.ln.edu.hk/philoso/staff/sesardic/Race.pdf
http://emilkirkegaard.dk/arthurjensen/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Educability-and-Group-Differences-1973-by-Arthur-Robert-Jensen.pdf
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S016028960200137X

>> No.10310736

>>10310731

*You know, /pol/

>> No.10310737

>>10310731
>it's statistically impossible that there will ever be a Black Newton, Mozart, or Faraday.
No it's not. There's no such thing as statistically impossible unless blacks are literally 20 IQ.

>> No.10310740

>>10302270
the gap gets smaller as society improves

>> No.10310751

OP, you're a stupid faggot

>> No.10310752

>>10310731
tldr
You're from /pol. You know we don't like you so keep it short.

>> No.10310757

and you were born that way

>> No.10310768
File: 399 KB, 3000x3000, Caucasian Skull.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10310768

>>10310737

Okay, for one, statistical distribution of people in IQ is just a model and doesn't necessarily portray reality. Theoretically, based on normal distribution, you would eventually be able to find a gorilla with the same IQ as Newton, except this can never occur because in the real world there are limitations on the mind of the Gorilla. Its brain is confined by its own body.

Secondarily, I'm assuming a very high threshold for IQ at least in order to be at the same tier as Newton or Galileo. This isn't even considering the kind of personality or whether a bit autism is needed other BIP traits are needed in order to be a genius, I'm literally just considering IQ. Needless to say, other BIP traits needed to be a genius almost certainly vary across the races.

Ignoring pure Blacks for now and instead just considering African-Americans, the rate of 85IQ Blacks assuming 15 S.D. (in real world this is lower) who would have an IQ of at least 180 is 1.2x10^-10. Multiplying that by the Black population (1 billion) there are 0.12 180IQ Black geniuses. Even with these incredibly generous assumptions there literally shouldn't even be any Black geniuses today. You'd need there to be 8.3 billion Blacks for this to even be statistically possible.

>> No.10310777

>>10310768

*shouldn't even be any Black super geniuses today.

>> No.10310793

>>10310768
Somehow Asians never got any geniuses that we've ever heard of and many white geniuses like Einstein were actually Jews.
I really doubt it all works the way you make it work. We also don't know if these guys were actually high IQ or not considering they picked the low hanging fruit, the easy to discover science. All the hard stuff is left for us.
There are many black subgroups like Igbos that have high IQ. The chances of them producing an Einstein is much higher. But their populations are low the present. They should be encouraged to reproduce but all high IQ people prefer not to reproduce.

>> No.10310797

>>10303415
This pic doesn't work for us though. We're not the same as dogs.

>> No.10310830
File: 332 KB, 1891x1131, Elements by Nation.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10310830

>>10310793

>Asians never got any geniuses

Confucius, researchers who discovered paper, gunpowder, the compass; Nakamura, etc. There are theories as to why Asian geniuses aren't common, from S.D. variation to chemical or other BIP traits that prevent them from harnessing the Faustian spirit, you can't just hand-wave this away.

>It was actually easy to discover this science

No it fucking wasn't, you try calculating the orbits of the planets based on Newton's theories of gravity. It was incredibly difficult.

>Igbo

The Igbo were mentioned before and I retorted that I have yet to actually see the IQ studies conducted that showed them to have such an extraordinary IQ. As it is, Sweden, despite having half the population of the Igbo, has produced such scientists as Nils Bohlin (invented 3-point seatbelt), Carl Linnaeus, and discovered the second highest number of chemical elements after Britain. Where are these igbo geniuses I hear so much of? They seem strangely absent.

>> No.10310852

>>10303307
literal strawman

>> No.10310855

>>10310830
They also had significant lead in the fields of mathematics before their pseudo-academic system became dominated by deference to elders (i.e, it is bad in Confucian morals to disgrace your teachers/mentors by challenging their wisdom/theories).

Also, that paper a few months back that identified genes correlated with intelligence was authored by a Chinese-American.

>> No.10310911

>>10310731
pol users distinguish themselves with their babby tier iq posts

>> No.10310920

>>10310830
Because it's a white world. White discoveries are lauded and other people haven't been heard of yet.

>> No.10310936
File: 866 KB, 2792x2120, Human Accomplishment.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10310936

>>10310920

Assertion without evidence. Charles Murray, in the most systematic study of innovation to date, found that even among non-Western sources there is agreement that the West is responsible for the vast majority of technological and scientific innovation. It's not even close, even in the pre-1500 era Western innovation accounted for ~50% of all innovation. This finding holds true, as I have mentioned, even when he accounted for non-Western sources, and Japanese studies in modern technological innovation found Anglos specifically to account for most innovation. Are you telling me that all these hyper nationalist brown people, who virtually all have legally protected ethnostates, wouldn't push against bias for Western innovation if they thought it was a folly?

https://www.gwern.net/docs/sociology/2003-murray-humanaccomplishment.pdf

>>10310911

If you can't keep up with the debate, don't embarrass yourself with such infantile insults.

>> No.10310961

>>10303015

>Galileo was actually just persecuted for criticising church
>Belief in heliocentrism was just incidental

Oh great, so you're telling me medieval Italians were more tolerant of science than we are? Fucking clownworld.

>> No.10310966

>>10310936
Not him, but I wouldn't exactly call this a debate. It's clear that you're more invested in pushing your (very valid) points than anyone pushing counter-arguments. In fact I'd go so far as to say that at least half of the counter-argument-makers are either the same person, or false-flagging to push their own agenda.

>>10310961
It was hardly the medieval era, it was the middle of the renaissance.

>> No.10311490

>>10310966

>It was the Renaissance, not the medieval era

The general point still remains true.

>> No.10311499

>>10311490
Very different mindsets, the power of science was beginning to be known, and it was somewhat in the interest of the church not to shun it, but to make use of it. And I can't see how "more tolerant of science than we are" applies in the first place. If anyone came up with a new idea with as much evidence behind it as Galileo had for heliocentrism, I think we'd adapt it far quicker than that lot.

>> No.10311599

>>10302274
Because they're smart people, Einstein

>> No.10311627

>>10311599
I feel so sorry for you

>> No.10311800

>>10303187
>>10311599
>>10310667
>>10307032
>>10306637

Explain why rich blacks do worse on SAT tests than poor whites. I'd love to hear this one.

We shouldn't even be debating this. Chinese are actively trying to genetically create geniuses while the jew-controlled West is mucking about with niggers and trannies. Fucking embarrassing.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
reCAPTCHA
Action