Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/sci/ - Science & Math


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 99 KB, 1000x667, 1422568255683_Toby-Hendy-w1000.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10295247 No.10295247 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

https://youtube.com/watch?v=B6RyO_vGoXI

>> No.10295250

https://youtube.com/watch?v=cCrmSzi_voU

>> No.10295262 [DELETED] 

>>10295247

>Hear Southern Anglo accent
>Now we're going to talk about IQ
>Specifically IQ differences between races
Yes, yes, yes.
>"IQ is heritable but there's no between-group heritability"
Oh fuck this roastie is retarded as all hell and probably anti-White, why are my countrymen so cucked?
>Now, in New Zealand

HAHA YES. FUCK YOU KIWIS, Aussies know the value of race.

>> No.10295264

What the fuck does RICE have to do with intelligence? Is that why Asians are smarter? Cause they eat lots of RICE?

>> No.10295267

>>10295262
Yes we heard that Australia was racist as fuck. Not exactly a badge of honour.

>> No.10295269
File: 11 KB, 240x240, da18Djn_400x400.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10295269

*unsubscribes*

>> No.10295270 [DELETED] 
File: 93 KB, 1424x282, 90% of Whites Would Rather Jewish-Black Relations.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10295270

>>10295267

I prefer the term 'race particularist' as racist is a one-sided normative term and is not by its nature purely objective nor descriptive. However, I will say that it should not be a mark of dishonour to value one's own people.

To not think this way would be to cast most of the planet and the historic societies and peoples of Europe as dishonourable, which I find to be a disagreeable notion.

>> No.10295272

So what's her stormfront username?

>> No.10295273 [DELETED] 
File: 93 KB, 1424x282, 90% of Whites Would Rather Jewish-Black Relations.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10295273

>>10295267

I prefer the term 'race particularist' as racist is a one-sided normative term and is not by its nature purely objective nor descriptive. However, I will say that it should not be a mark of dishonour in valuing one's own people.

To not think this way would be to condemn most of the planet and the historic societies and peoples of Europe as dishonourable, which I find to be a disagreeable notion.

>>10295272

She's not a race realist?

>> No.10295275
File: 93 KB, 1424x282, 90% of Whites Would Rather Jewish-Black Relations.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10295275

>>10295267

I prefer the term 'race particularist' as racist is a one-sided normative term and is not by its nature purely objective nor descriptive. However, I will say that it should not be a mark of dishonour to value one's own people.

To not think this way would be to condemn most of the planet and the historic societies and peoples of Europe as dishonourable, which I find to be a disagreeable notion.

>>10295272

She's not a race realist?

>> No.10295278
File: 464 KB, 817x460, James Watson.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10295278

>>10295247

James Watson quotes:
https://liorpachter.wordpress.com/2018/05/18/james-watson-in-his-own-words/

>Some anti-Semitism is justified

>All our social policies are based on the fact that [Africans] intelligence is the same as ours – whereas all the testing says not really
>And there’s a difference on the average between blacks and whites on I.Q. tests. I would say the difference is, it’s genetic
>People who have to deal with black employees find [that they are equal] not true

>I think having all these women around makes it more fun for the men but they’re probably less effective
>People say it would be terrible if we made all girls pretty. I think [doing so by genetic selection] would be great
>Women at Oxford and Cambridge are better than Harvard and Yale because they know their job is to look pretty and get a rich husband

>There is a biochemical link between exposure to sunlight and sexual urges.. that’s why you have Latin lovers
>[The] historic curse of the Irish.. is not alcohol, it’s not stupidity.. it’s ignorance
>Indians in [my] experience [are] servile.. because of selection under the caste system
>East Asian students [tend] to be conformist, because of selection for conformity in ancient Chinese society

>The one aspect of the Jewish brain that is not 1st class is that Jews are said to be bad in thinking in 3 dimensions.. it is true
>Women are supposedly bad at 3 dimensions

>People ask about [Rosalind Franklin] and I always say ‘autism'
>[Rosalind Franklin] was a loser
>[Francis Crick] may have been a bit autistic
>[Linus Pauling] was probably always half-insane

>Whenever you interview fat people, you feel bad, because you know you’re not going to hire them
>Disabled individuals are genetic losers

>Anyone who would hire an ecologist is out of his mind
>My former colleagues are pinkos and shits

>> No.10295280
File: 26 KB, 320x363, They hated Jesus.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10295280

>>10295278
Most People Rejected His Message

(((They))) hated James Watson because he told them the truth

>>10295275 >>10295272 >>10295269 >>10295267 >>10295264 >>10295262 >>10295250 >>10295247

>> No.10295292 [DELETED] 
File: 77 KB, 1280x720, Toby Hendy Yikes.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10295292

>>10295269
>*unsubscribes*

>> No.10295293

>>10295247
Science denialist Roastie

>> No.10295300

pol btfo

>> No.10295304

>>10295280

Why did you include me in the triple parenthesis? Race realism is the most sound explanation to group differences and best passes Occam's razor (social justice theories tend to rely on 4th dimensional trans-continental White privilege conspiracy theories with little empirical evidence) and that was evident in my >>10295275 post.

100 years of IQ testing and all that time Blacks and Whites have stayed as relatively intelligent to one another regardless of the date along this spectrum selected. Fucking Jefferson observed racial differences ffs, and wasn't biased as he even noticed that the Blacks had a better sense of rhythm and musicality than the Whites (not even joking).

>> No.10295317

What "radical political groups" is she talking about? The New Zealand National Party?

>> No.10295324

>>10295317

Phantom Nazis

>> No.10295717

Are we going to select, or make best possible out of niggerish genetic material? I would do so, but not while making being white disadvantage.

>> No.10295722

>>10295262

shes way too smart to fuck up her life by revealing her power level

remember, she has no academics in the family, so she learned to be extra careful with her words

>> No.10295776

>>10295717
That's the beauty of the free market, it selects for intelligence and opportunism, traits vital to the continuation of humanity long term. We just need to get rid of all safety nets

>> No.10295902

>>10295247
> Toby Hendy
Who?

>> No.10295911

>>10295278
I honestly can't find a single thing here I can in good faith say I disagree with.

>> No.10295917

I like anglos because they are naive, they should follow the recommendations and do not be racist.

>> No.10295940

>>10295911
But can you agree with them in public with your identity known?

>> No.10295950

>>10295940
I don't live in a cuck country so yes.

>> No.10295956

>>10295247
I would nae ride her inta battle

>> No.10295967

>>10295950
Sounds good. I await the video.

>> No.10296013
File: 43 KB, 614x411, Tpb-ricky3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10296013

>>10295247
>>10295250

IQ is only cultural, is a biased scale. IQ can change thou, not many people discuss that part. So she is right.

>> No.10296531

and she's right. Persians did a whole lot in 1000BC up to the middle ages, then they were taken over by Muslims and look at Iran now. They're morons now because of their disgusting anti intellectual culture, but were leaders in art and science for a long time. clearly it is not solely genetic.

it's so obvious too. if I was raised in a better environment with better parents, I'd be way, way better off than I am now. Your parents method of raising you determines who you're going to be. she sounds like she was raised by decent parents, and now she's a physics PhD and gets good grades and wins scholarships etc. if her parents were morons who didn't raise her, it's more likely she would be some bogan hick getting pregnant at 17, never going to college, dropping out of high school etc

>> No.10296533

>>10295247
Raysssssssssssssss!

>> No.10296668

>>10296531
>Persians did a whole lot in 1000BC up to the middle ages, then they were taken over by Muslims and look at Iran now. They're morons now because of their disgusting anti intellectual culture, but were leaders in art and science for a long time. clearly it is not solely genetic.

I think you must, in part, be correct about Islam creating a bad environment for IQ. However, I think there may be some genetic effects here that you are missing.

1. The genetic makeup of an ethnic group can change over time. Persia back then may not be the same as Persia now. In particular, Islam's allowance of cousin marriage may have led to some deteriorative effects.

2. "White" populations may not have stayed the same either-and that is implicitly the population you are comparing Persians to when you say "they're morons now". Once upon a time, Europeans were a pretty humble people, and may not have seemed all that special next to the Fertile Crescent. But there may have been eugenic effects that improved IQ (and maybe other qualities too). The execution and imprisonment of criminals, high fertility in the upper classes, and relatively late marriages may all have had eugenic effects.
https://hbdchick.wordpress.com/2014/03/10/big-summary-post-on-the-hajnal-line/

>> No.10296688

Please avoid /pol/tier racist arguments about genetics. Remember, the most inbreds were victorian era dandies.

>> No.10296714
File: 423 KB, 1080x1081, Oh Lord SES and SAT Score Race Realism.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10296714

>>10296013

IQ is important, but it's only a means of assessing the G factor. The G factor is highly resilient to environmental change and estimates greater group differences in intelligence than sub-optimally g-loaded IQ tests.

>Jensen explains the G-factor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCvkbqKnZQk

>Video with sources on racial comparison of results on relatively more g-loadeed subtests
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3y2SDpIEhE

Additionally, the SAT, which isn't even an IQ test but just highly g-loaded and proxies well as an IQ, shows that the poorest Whites still exceed or are the equals of the richest Blacks.

>>10296531

>Achievement varies historically

I'm not going to go into the weeds of arguing over qualitative historical sources, but when technological progress is quantified as best as possible there is remarkably little variance in which nations are the most technologically advanced for their place and time.
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~dcomin/files/wealth_nations.pdf

As you can see there seems to be some underlying factor which determines national outcomes that remains constant despite environmental and cultural changes. The most obvious explanation for this are genetics.

>Environments (particularly family) determine life outcomes

You're glossing over a very controversial area of psychology with hardly any kind of thorough analysis and instead just offer your opinion. Family does affect IQ, but to begin with smart children will by virtue of their genetic lineage tend to have smart parents and independent of this fact educational attainment and life outcomes have been associated with the genes of your parents qua the genes of your parents. I.e. Genes from your parents explains 50% upwards of educational attainment and your genes explain 80% of variation in IQ which has knock-on effects regarding career and academic performance.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5595239/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4270739/

>> No.10296758

>>10295776
To have slaves is opportunity in this case.

>> No.10296969

I never realized /sci/ was so full of filthy cucks

>> No.10296984

PSA
_____

nobody cares what Toby says. she’s a youtube meme with 0 cred

>> No.10296999

>>10296984
PhD in biophysics is not respectable to you?

>> No.10297001

Thot privilege does not confer power level privilege?

>> No.10297002

>>10296714
That picture clearly shows a relationship between income and SAT scores.

>> No.10297016

>>10297002

If SAT scores were heritable (genetic) then isn't that what you would expect? Smart parents give birth to smart children.

>> No.10297023

>>10296714
>the more your parents make, the more likely you live in a good environment, have private tutors and earn a high SAT score

>> No.10297027

Filthy little shills say literally ALL of the disparity is due to socio-economic differences, racism and 'oppression'.

If we're equal then how were whites able to universally oppress blacks to the point of actually lowering their intellect?

>> No.10297029

>>10296999

Whether it's respectable is out of the question, the scientific method is not predicated on appeals to authority, it is based on predictive power and whether findings can be reproduced.

>> No.10297039

>>10297029
Even the staunchest environmentalists James Flynn welcomes hereditarian probing into this topic.

>> No.10297044

biophysics is one of the best areas of physics to go into for a PhD.

>> No.10297050

>>10297023

>Money equals success

Then explain how White kids in the ghetto outscore Blacks in the Upper Class. Also environment is overrated, voucher study programs repeatedly show no notable improvement when transferring a student from a 'bad school' to a 'good school'. In India and Columbia what school you go to does actually make a difference, but even in the USA, whose institutional standards are declining to the third world, schools are relatively equal.

http://legis.wisconsin.gov/lab/reports/12-14full.pdf
https://ies.ed.gov/ncee/pubs/20104018/pdf/20104018.pdf
http://www.csfcharlotte.org/bw/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/CSF-C-Student-Outcomes-Report_FINAL.pdf

>>10297027

>Muh undomesticatable zebras

>> No.10297066

Goddamn, the only thing that I know now is that I want to dick her so hard, GODDMAN SCI, I KNOW YOU NERD HAVE SOME LEWS PICS OF HER, GIMME TO ME, PLEASE!

>> No.10297068

>>10297050
Yeah, you have no idea how many idiots regurgitate Guns, Germs and Steel in these discussions.

>> No.10297073

>>10297066
nope we don’t sorry. maybe ask /fit/?

>> No.10297077

>>10297066
4chan is regressing back into the virginal autism it once cloaked itself in but without any isolation induced melancholic absurdist creativity. Very sad and bizarre to watch in real time. Its as if this site injected the vaguest spirit of revolt into normies at the price of hollowing out its powers to mock or satirize culture.

>> No.10297112

>>10297077
>Implying the virginal autism isn't the "We are one race in magical fairy land" cucks

>> No.10297130
File: 377 KB, 2000x1436, Screen Shot 2019-01-15 at 12.56.25 pm.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10297130

>>10295247
>>10295250
>>10295269
>>10295280

Did I do good, lads?

>> No.10297131
File: 210 KB, 644x644, PD9hz9b.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10297131

>>10295247
shes retarded.

>> No.10297167

>>10297130
https://youtube.com/watch?v=cCrmSzi_voU

>> No.10297419
File: 343 KB, 1920x1080, european countries raped africa (except ethiopia).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10297419

>>10297027
Fuck off literal racist

>> No.10297427

>>10297027
By being bigger dicks.

>> No.10297442

if its down to environment, then why didnt africa prosper after getting railways and modernization in the 1930s after the end of colonization and why did china take off even when they didnt have the technology of the african nations in the 1930s

>> No.10297446

>>10297442
slavery, genocide, etc...

>> No.10297450

>>10296714
>IQ only measures the G factor
There has always been multiple theories of intelligences that try to measure intelligence from a variety of sources. IQ testing, therefore, largely depends on which intelligence test you're using and to what theory of intelligence the theory is adhering to. If you were a psych grad, you'd know that.

>> No.10297453

>>10297446
talking about the 1930s and onward, keep up
cant just use the same excuse in every century on every continent

>> No.10297461

>>10297450
the test is adhering to*

>> No.10297471

>>10297453
>genocide
>excuse
Yeah you're right I overreacted, genocide is basically a mosquito bite if you think about it.

>> No.10297475

>>10297442
confuscious, are you even listening to toby

>> No.10297520

>>10297442

Because most of Africa's countries had their native leadership uprooted and replaced with corrupt foreign supported puppets. Meanwhile the current map of Africa that was drawn from colonization is technically a inaccurate bastardization of legal lines that blurs tribal territories with state territories. And without any large scale war or treaty to force assimilate those territories you will see continuous strife appear every so often. That's why you always see these random civil wars, ethnic cleansing and other issues because the basic structure has been underminded. Hell you see this now in the Middle East.

China didn't suffer such a fate, so imagine a China were +20 of its provinces were broken into their own countries and they constantly fought over land rights and other things.

>> No.10297545

>>10297520
>ethnic cleansing
True fact, there was not ethnic war up until europeans like Belgium introduce it before "leaving" the colonies.

>> No.10297561

>>10297520
Notice the implication here that diversity is *bad*.

Apparently it is only good when applied to white countries.

In any case drawing boundaries in Africa that everyone is happy with is impossible, as bad as the Balkans.

>> No.10297570

>>10297561
>"Hey dude, why you discriminate white slavers? They are the good guys. The war refugees are the real evil, those fuckers can't even cope with the war the west put in there!"

>> No.10297572

>>10297561
Yes, who can forget that the original goal of apartheid was to create a racially diverse, harmonious population?

>> No.10297641

>>10297561

>Notice the implication here that diversity is *bad*.
>Apparently it is only good when applied to white countries.

If that's what you got from my post then you completely missed the core point being highlighted here. The fact is that most of Africa's countries are a mess and force assimilation is the only way to bypass all the territory issues. The vast majority of people who actually ""knew"" where the tribal territories started and ended are gone and now those decisions are left to the nation states and rebel militias. Diversity isn't the problem, legal rights to land is the problem because land ownership is still king especially when you're competing with other governments and native bodies for resources.

>> No.10297663

>>10297029
>the scientific method is not predicated on appeals to authority,
>she’s a youtube meme with 0 cred
Look at this idiot nigger.

>> No.10297697

>>10297561
LOL, europe is like 95% white. The US is 60% white and is doing just fine.

>> No.10297706

>>10297442
It is not true that China took off when the colonisers left. China was as poor as Africa until the early 90s. That's a solid 50 years without much progress. China eventually came out of their misery by accepting capitalism. Those african countries that also managed to set up a functioning capitalist system are doing fine (Botswana, Angola, Namibia for example).

>> No.10297735 [DELETED] 

>>10297706
The rivals China & Japan like Russia & Germany were devatated during WW2, but they were already Powerful nations since Middle Ages.

Africa by other hand was a shithole before colonization, during colonization & still a shithole after the end of colonization.

China & Japan rebuild their countries from the ashes of WW2 just like Germany & Russia.

China, Korea & Vietnam lagged more than japan because they were further devastated by Civil War between Communists & Conservatives during Cold War.

But China, Korea & Vietnam overcame it, & now they are far better than Africa.

>> No.10297739

>>10297706

The rivals China & Japan like Russia & Germany were devatated during WW2, but they were already Powerful nations since Middle Ages.
China & Japan rebuilt their countries from the ashes of WW2 just like Germany & Russia.

Africa by other hand was a shithole before colonization, during colonization & remained a shithole after the end of colonization, to this day.

China, Korea & Vietnam lagged more than japan because they were further devastated by Civil War between Communists & Conservatives during Cold War.
But China, Korea & Vietnam overcame it, & now they are far better than Africa.

>> No.10297764

>>10295278
So black people are violent because they come from warrior societies or is he implying that the culture that people are under influences their genes over a long period of time?

>> No.10297765

>>10295717
Blacks are better at:
Running
Football
Basketball
Music
Phat asses
Crime
"Coolness"

Take your pick.

>> No.10297775
File: 233 KB, 1200x781, Social-Credit-System-2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10297775

Why does it matter if blacks have lower IQ when studies show that IQ is going down for ALL demographics in America (and especially whites). Dysgenics is real and it is happening. Too bad everyone knows wh*Tes are such cucks that they would never institute a eugenics system like the based Chinese (BLACK) government.

>> No.10297778

>>10297697
The US will be a third world shithole by 2030.

>> No.10297780

>>10297739
Africans were hunter-gatherers for most of history, why would you expect them to suddenly start building societies out of nothing? Agriculture wasn't possible because the soil is so shit, gold and precious jewels were useless for survival, and most of the continent is a savanna being relatively dry. Don't forget the fact that Africa is the most diverse continent on Earth and has thousands of different tribes initiating conflict in a short radius from one another.

>> No.10297781

>>10297739
>Africa by other hand was a shithole before colonization, during colonization & remained a shithole after the end of colonization, to this day.
Why do /pol/tards insist on claiming this ? It is just not, was not, and no amount of autistic screeching is going to change it.

>> No.10298394

>>10295247
She probably would immediately nod in agreement and say its possible black men have bigger penises and its due to heritability but have a mental short circuit if you said its possible white men have bigger IQs and its due to heritability.

>> No.10298459

>>10297780
>Agriculture wasn't possible because the soil is so shit,
What in the absolute fuck. Africa has more natural arable land than the rest of the world combined.

>> No.10298577

>>10295304
>implying IQ can't be heavily affected by the environment and type of education a person gets
Kek

>> No.10298756

>>10295262
>it's the primitive white nationalist thinks anyone who's not racist is anti-(insert insecure retard's tribe here) again

>> No.10298835

>>10297765
Let's make education illegal and we're out of game.

>> No.10299890

i recently scored 99 percentile on oq tests

>> No.10301393

>>10299890
bASED

>> No.10301401

how, scientifically, do I get her to sit on my face?

>> No.10301535

>>10297520
>Meanwhile the current map of Africa that was drawn from colonization is technically a inaccurate bastardization of legal lines that blurs tribal territories with state territories.
And yet apparently they love whitey so much that they wouldn't dare redraw the lines to be more in line with cultural divides. Shit argument.

>> No.10301546

>>10297419
says the jews

>> No.10301560

>>10297446
There weren't any genocides in Europe then, huh

>> No.10301577

guys I think I want to put my penis inside this bish

>> No.10301584

>>10297775
A social credit system is something we need badly more than ever. Our population is uncontrollable because there is an anonymity in poor actions.

How many people would be poor drivers if they knew their actions were not anonymous? Most people are not the people they are on the road.

Same goes for NWO conspiracy theories: why is this a bad thing? I gladly welcome a one world government since a global economy requires a global establishment.

>> No.10301591

>>10301584
EVERYONE AGAINST THE SOCIAL CREDIT SYSTEM KNOWS DEEP DOWN THAT THEY WOULD BE SEVERELY DISENFRANCHISED BY IT ---- ACCEPT THIS AND USE THIS TO BETTER YOURSELF NOW.

>> No.10303209

>>10295247
wew

>> No.10303217

>>10301584
Could you out yourself anymore you disgusting kike? give me your credit card information, your anonymity is a threat to global security.

>> No.10304023

>>10301577
>>10301401
>it took 80 posts for these
/sci/ is truly dead and gay

>> No.10304047

>>10303217
lmao social degenerate detected. Your mother would be ashamed of your habits.

>> No.10305126

God I want to see her be blacked

>> No.10305130

>>10303217
-5 points on your social credit score, have a nice day!

>> No.10305136

>>10295278

>The one aspect of the Jewish brain that is not 1st class is that Jews are said to be bad in thinking in 3 dimensions.. it is true

Explain?

>> No.10305220

>>10295247
nudes?

>> No.10305347

>>10301584
The only problem I have with such a system is that there will invariably be political motives in those who control the system. And the ruling party of China is known for its totalitarian attitude towards information control. This will lead to genetic selection towards servility, which you might notice the Chinese already have a track record for.

Free speech and a country of people that can and will rise up if their democracy becomes a despotism is certainly one of the better things about the USA, and I say that as an inhabitant of another of England's former colonies. It should be obvious from >>10304666 that while the average IQ of the Chinese is higher than those in the USA, there is more of a cultural propensity in Americans towards innovation, towards thinking outside the box. Note the Chinese learning style of repetition and memorisation, it turns out it simply isn't as good for comprehending mentally challenging things like physics.

>> No.10305426

>>10297520
>imagine a China were +20 of its provinces were broken into their own countries and they constantly fought over land rights and other things.
But that literally happened, over and over: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warring_States_period

>> No.10305732

>>10297778
Unironically this

The US is going to look like Brazil starting around 2030 (Favelas and high security walled-off compounds included)--why is this so hard to comprehend?

Anyways, everyone in the US better start preparing for politics to completely fracture along ethnic lines, and I'm not even talking about just white vs nonwhite.

>> No.10305733

>>10304023
She's not even attractive, like a 6/10 at most.

>> No.10305789

>>10297131
found the goy

>> No.10305936

>>10297765

>Music
>Crime

Agree with everything else.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FirFc1azLw4

>> No.10305941

>>10298577

I am.

If by environment you're referring to nutrition and exposure to disease then that can affect IQ, but doing big brain activities only has moderate evanescent effects on your full IQ score.

>> No.10305945

>>10295247
>>10295250
>>10295264
>>10295267
>>10295269
>>10295272
>>10295275
>>10295278
>>10295280
>>10295293

The race intelligence gap is also talked about in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usk_xwlaWLg

Also read this chapter 11 a book called “Mein Kampf” which says that "Russians are a great people" in the text below :

http://hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/mkv1ch11.html

>> No.10305956

>>10301535
>And yet apparently they love whitey so much that they wouldn't dare redraw the lines to be more in line with cultural divides. Shit argument.

Because that would cause more problems.

>>10298459
Wrong because many areas have good soil buy it's impossible to farm due to the environment or plant life. Read the Tanzanian peanut scheme for a godlike example.

>>10297706
Nah its the developer world mass moving manufacturing to Chiba and nass transfer if knowledge and tech.

>> No.10305998

>>10305945
Most of Russia is third world as fuck.

>> No.10306069

>>10295940
>But can you agree with them in public with your identity known?
no, but not because he's wrong

>> No.10306073
File: 35 KB, 400x400, what the fuck am i reading.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10306073

>>10296531
>Persians did a whole lot in 1000BC up to the middle ages, then they were taken over by Muslims and look at Iran now
Yeah!
>They're morons now-
Holy shit finally a /sci/ post on race I can agree wi-
>because of their culture

>> No.10306076

>>10297450
kek, wrong, there is no "type" of intelligence unless you consider bullshit like "emotional intelligence" to be legitimate science. There is g, represented by IQ, universal and consistent as a predictor for success

Fuck off

>> No.10306080

>>10297442
>>10297446
>>10297453
>>10297471
>asians move to US, land of the evil bigots
>doctors and lawyers by generation 2 or 3
>black people in Canada forever
>history vastly different from that of their US counterparts
>perform virtually identically with their genetic kin in the US with regard to metrics such as IQ, per capita violent crime, etc

>fast forward to today
>ivory coast and all of the former colonies are vastly outcompeting all of the areas of Africa which were never colonized

oops

>> No.10306088

>>10306073
that's not an argument

>> No.10306094

>>10306088
culture is naturally a consequence of genes; it's a collective expression of the average phenotype of the local population. The notion that culture manifests out of some post-birth experience is laughable. Virtually every study related to environment vs heritability of traits uses things like famine, FAS, illness as environmental factors; it has nothing to do with how annoying your classmates are or how many avocado smoothies you drink

IIRC, Baby Einstein literally had a class action filed against them for this reason for fuck's sake

>> No.10306113

>>10306094
But genetics and culture aren't static, genetics and culture are two variables that influence one another in one godawful differential equation. If a culture values servitude and familial loyalty, then you'll be genetically selecting towards those traits. In China that's basically been the whole story, though there have been significant bouts of outward thinking and such that were the product of lone powerful people. If you look at Russia, the Socialist revolution was so widespread and enforced that it changed people's viewpoints and hence their culture directly. It is then only natural to conclude that the people born after the revolution would be born to those who were sucessful in this new regime, hence selecting for those particular traits. Perhaps Russia is too recent for these changes to be notable, but looking at Muslims and Christians in the Middle East and Africa should be a better option for you. When a populace is Islamised, their culture is forcibly changed into one with different values. Hence who is considered successful changes, and who has more children changes.

Assuming that all geno-cultural systems tend to a steady-state might as well be assuming that there is no significant genetic variation within the system itself, which will almost always be wrong. As long as there are dynamic regimes (democracy more than monarchy, for example), there will be dynamic cultures.

>> No.10306121

>>10306113
I agree with you to some extent, but your genotype is fixed the moment the sperm fertilizes the egg, anon. There are other considerations such as epigenetics and so on but your genes literally determine the scope of your capacity and the population group's cluster traits and so on

>> No.10306133

>>10306121
>epigenetics
A man of culture I see

>> No.10306161
File: 39 KB, 630x390, Epigentic-Change.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10306161

>>10306121 >>10306133
this. epigenetics.

Environment changes Gene Expression which is heritable and passed to descendents.

So some people might born a bit retarded due to Epigenetics rather than DNA sequence per se.

https://youtu.be/kp1bZEUgqVI

https://youtu.be/_aAhcNjmvhc

https://youtu.be/JMT6oRYgkTk

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epigenetics

>> No.10306177
File: 57 KB, 665x375, AF0C8091-04C2-44EB-A2BA-0D09D5850FEF.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10306177

>>10297027
Because we’re rich, stupid. How come european colonists were able to conquer Africa and the Americas? Our glorious aryan genes? Or our guns, booze and smallpox?

>> No.10306179

>>10305945
fuck off back to >>>/pol/

>> No.10306373
File: 52 KB, 550x404, 2019-jinro.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10306373

>>10297027
>Filthy little shills say literally ALL of the disparity is due to socio-economic differences, racism and 'oppression'.
>If we're equal then how were whites able to universally oppress blacks to the point of actually lowering their intellect?

Go to this archive document at Calvin.edu and start reading at the part in "Chapter I: Human Inequality" where it says "The foundation of the National Socialist worldview is the knowledge of human inequality...."

https://research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/hjhandbuch.htm

>> No.10306382

Yo what if genes control the extent to which environment affects IQ?

>> No.10306388

>>10306382

That's exactly what happens, it's called "epigenetics" :

https://www.whatisepigenetics.com/what-is-epigenetics/

>> No.10306529

>>10306388

That isn't the function of epigenetics. Epigenetics regulate expression of genes in cells.

If this is not what epigenetics is then you should not have linked an article which says "Epigenetics affects how genes are read by cells, and subsequently whether the cells should produce relevant proteins."

>>10306382

This could be the case. To use a silly example, if genes encode for harder skulls that may combat loss of IQ from being dropped as a baby.

>> No.10307515

>>10306529
Isn't epigenetics involved in how the environment turns the expression of genes on or off? A case study is one twin brother who was exposed to a hunger famine would have different epigenetics than a second twin brother who was not exposed to a hunger famine.

>> No.10308014

>>10306373
And let me guess, the V2 ballistic missile was also completely non-factual and we shouldn't have embarked on the space race? Jet engines also should be abandoned because nazis made them?

>> No.10308029

Shes a coal burning physics whore

>> No.10308049

>>10295267

lol australia is not that racist. go to italy or greece if you want to see racism (not that im against it).

>> No.10308055
File: 93 KB, 811x628, brainlet6.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10308055

>evolution stops at the neck

>> No.10308165

>>10295247
She denies the IQ gap between blacks and humans is due to genetics. Unsubscribed.

>> No.10308168

>>10308029
Is she a coal burner!!? Evidence?

>> No.10308201

>>10308029
That's a VERY serious accusation. Do you have evidence to support this claim?

>> No.10308749

>>10296714
How do you know that genes from parents explain 50% upwards of educational attainment and genes explain 80% of variation in IQ. Could someone please show the math for how the 50% and 80% numbers were calculated?

>> No.10308756

>>10308749
I imagine it was by a study on the family income and the race of individuals (i.e. his image), and trying to cancel out each trend against the other to the best of their ability.

>> No.10308762

>>10297050
Other factors such as history and government structure. In other countries the relationship between money and success is extremely blatant. America is just extremely unique.

>> No.10308851

>>10297545
There was ethnic war between Zulus and other tribes in South Africa before European colonists arrived there.

>> No.10308857

>>10308851
...with spears

>> No.10308906

>>10295247
/pol/ OUT OF /sci/ NOW

>> No.10308960

tibees is a nazi til

>> No.10308984

>>10308857
>>10297545

The Pygmies inhabited a lot more of Africa in the past than they do today. How do you suppose this occurred?

>> No.10308991

>>10295278
The ultimate based and redpilled irl poster

>> No.10308996

>>10307515

I guess the environment does affect epigenetics in that way, but that seems more like environment affecting expression of genes, with genes potentially minimising this effect. I think he meant like different phenotypes guarding against negative/positive environmental influence. Like, if you have a short attention span, that will limit the ability for education to enhance your IQ, to the extent that that would even occur with a well-minded student.

Epigenetics is also, I think, a bit overblown relative to genes and is just counted as non-heritable variance in twin studies. Heritable epigenetics I suppose are not counted as environmental in twin studies, but are transient, and so will come and go overtime.

>> No.10309001

There are a wide variety of studies which seem to contradict each other in this area. Some claim that intelligence is due more to environmental and social circumstances, while other studies seemingly point to genetic differences being the cause. For each study, there is another study which seems to contradict its findings. There is obviously some divide on this issue.

>> No.10309004

>>10309001

Which studies show intelligence to be <50% heritable?

>> No.10309008

>>10309004
I'll get them for you, hold on.

>> No.10309011
File: 575 KB, 568x598, 1541896331502.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10309011

>>10309004
Okay sir, here are the studies.

>> No.10309012

>>10309008
Thank you for getting those studies for me. There is also a good thread on genetic engineering, embryo selection and rocket science here :

>>10305841

If you want to check it out.

>> No.10309014

>>10309012
Thank you sir.

>> No.10309096

>>10309008

It's been around two hours since you posted that so I assume you couldn't find any studies? I would ask if your internet went out but if that were the case then you wouldn't be able to respond to me or read my post anyhow.

>> No.10309161

>>10297778
it already is bubba

>> No.10309167
File: 930 KB, 1200x800, Poulsbo, Washington, USA - Viking Town.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10309167

>>10309161

There are still a few nice places in America.

>> No.10309223
File: 116 KB, 762x562, Screen Shot 2019-01-19 at 10.35.52 pm.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10309223

>>10308749

>How did you get 50% number

From studies linked

>How do you get 80% figure

Studies showing 80% heritability for IQ are in the description of the second YouTube video. I was going to link them individually but 4chan thought I was spam. See image for proof.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3y2SDpIEhE

>> No.10310023

>>10309167
I just looked up demographics for this place.
>9.2% hispanic
>5.7% asian
>1.1% african american
How in the fuck? Well, good things don't last for long.

>> No.10310125

>>10310023
There are towns with even higher percentages of non Hispanic whites. You just have to do some research to find them because they don't advertise for the obvious reasons.

>> No.10310128

>>10297697
>and is doing just fine

you only think this because the media lies to you. in reality, many of our establishments have been ravaged by affirmtive action such as the medical field and law

>> No.10310242

>>10310125
My city is 90% white.

>> No.10310357

If there's anything more annoying than /pol/ raiders, it's leftists who shit the bed, screaming "racist" when people discuss scientific facts.

>> No.10310504

>>10310242

What city is that?

>> No.10311278

>>10310504
Johnson City, Tennessee

>> No.10311327

>>10297131
iq tests and consequently sat tests correlate with a weak causal link to intelligence

>> No.10311338

>>10311327
What does "intelligence" refer to? What units does it have? How do you quantify it? IQ tests are our best shot at measuring some form of mental ability, and they certainly measure something.

>> No.10311354

Just a reminder:

Psychology is pseudoscience.

>> No.10311495
File: 247 KB, 960x960, El Monstruo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10311495

>>10311278

Not for long, ese...

>> No.10312903

>>10311354
[ citation needed]

>> No.10313240

>>10311495
More blacks are moving in than spics 2bh

>> No.10313250

>>10312903
psychology is not science, its basically social science which mostly doesn't replicate. However, intelligence research does replicate, much more strongly than any other social science research and especially other cog psyche and behavioral psyche research. Iq is the crowning achievement of psychometrics, nearly every other metric they have formulated does not survive robustness tests the way g and iq do.
>>10313240
Hispanics will in a way serve as a racial bulwark against african immigration and africanization of the american population. I would expect far more segregation to occur once white hispanics and mestizo-white hybrids become a majority.

>> No.10313290

>>10295264
>>10295269
High IQ leads to agriculture leads to carbohydrate consumption.

/thread

>> No.10313443

>>10312903
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_method

Read

mental processes cant be observed so psychology can never be a science by definition if all you have to go by is outward human behavior there are no scientific laws you can create or anything scientifically valid to quantify phenomenon. Everything in the field (This includes psychometrics) is founded on make shit up as you go ad hoc first principles.

>>10313250
The reproducibility in all of psychology including psychometrics is a joke in comparison to actual sciences. And its results are irrelevant to begin with because they're based upon pseudoscience.

>> No.10313453

>>10313443
>The reproducibility in all of psychology including psychometrics is a joke in comparison to actual sciences
Its almost as robust and in some fields more robust than biomedical research replication rates, and the life sciences have a different standard for statistical power and replicability than the earth and physical sciences do. This is akin to claiming that you cannot study living systems at all. Intelligence is the most accurate and there has been an aggressive effort to pair it with genetics which does replicate and is very mathematically rigorous compared to the majority of life sciences.

>> No.10313924

>>10313453
/thread

>> No.10313940

>>10313453
This. /thread

>> No.10313948

>>10313453
thank god someone said it

>> No.10313981

>>10313453
you’re the man

>> No.10313986

>>10295247
>wellington
smash with machete

>> No.10313996

>>10313453
high IQ post

>> No.10314000

>>10313453
Aaaaaaand he's dead

>> No.10314030

>>10313250
There are very few Mexicans in Tennessee luckily. But we've been seeing wave after wave of African immigrants, including Liberians, Nigerians, and Somalians. They are actually pretty cool 2bh.

>> No.10314493

>>10297419
What is the difference between a "racist" and a "literal racist".

>> No.10314504

>>10314493
Racists believe one particular race to be superior, literal racists are just really partial to one colour of font.

>> No.10314540

>>10313453
The problem is not reproducibility, bucko. Its that Psychologists dont have any working principles and theories about on which you can make inferences about human behaviour. They're just fumbling around trying to make sense of the statistics they collect. Also, if biomedical research is hard to reproduce it's because theyre complex with a larger margin of error in replication which makes those experiments harder to recreate in the lab. It's not because the biological sciences have a shaky foundation. They are more solid than anything Psychology has to offer.

>> No.10314554

>>10314540
>The problem is not reproducibility, bucko. Its that Psychologists dont have any working principles and theories about on which you can make inferences about human behaviour.

Not him.

I don't have much sympathy for psychology, but this does not invalidate the science around IQ.
If you have data supporting the contrary you are invited to show it.

>> No.10314675

Are white people genetically predisposed to being cucks?

>> No.10314684

>>10314675
>Are white people genetically predisposed to being cucks?

Judging by their acts of public self flagellation in order to not appear raycist, I'd say yes.

>> No.10314735

>>10295247
she looks like she fucks asian guys

>> No.10314767

>>10306177
>Or our guns, booze and smallpox?
Not him, but mostly guns and more advanced technology overrall, something that could only be achieved through higher intelligence.
Japan only became the technological giant it is today AFTER they were destroyed by the war, they should have been one of the lowest in terms of "socio-economical" power, yet, here they are.

>> No.10314918

>>10314767
Japan industrilised before ww2. Many places did seek on modernisation but got backstabbed. Several places in Africa, Asia and elsewhere did reverse engineer and could do repairs but didn't have mass manufacturung (biggest factor) which favored entities that could.

>> No.10314926

Why are racist so fanatical about their beliefs? They love to pretend they are pro-science but they are nothing but religious fanatics trying to shove their racist religions in your face.
And what for? What's even the point?

>> No.10314933

>>10314918
>Japan industrilised before ww2
Industrialized =/= Tech Giant. Before ww2, japan was bad at producing technological products even for its time. It was only after they hit a new low in "socio-economical" power that they started making products with exceptional quality, so it means that being poor is not an excuse for countries to be underdeveloped.

>> No.10314963

The true redpill is realizing there is no united white race, because libshits like her will always exist. We are not fighting for the white race. We are fighting for the white supremacist union.

>> No.10314969

>>10314933
You also need to be organized.
This is the story of Germany in the interbellum. Hitler united his people and they went on to become a fearsome industrial nation after they were financially and emotionally bankrupted by the first world war.

Colonialism and perhaps unresolved issues in Africa where they still deal with tribalism to this day destabilized the way for them to organize decently. I mean, how are you going to make a decent infrastructure for your self if you get exploited and your own resources are shipped off far away?

>> No.10314977

>>10314969
>You also need to be organized.
So africans are unorganized.
>colonialism
It was only possible because they were "weaker" than the europeans. There were many colonisation attempts at many of the developed countries, but they managed to fight back through their own means.
>tribalism
And europe didn't have problems with it too? To this day there are still people wanting to divide spain because the others aren't part of their "tribe".

>> No.10314979

>>10314963
That's really fucked man.

>> No.10314989

>>10295247
>Japan
Sucked at being modern pre-ww2. Post WW2 they get it easier because of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
>Germany
Genocided half the population so obviously everything is easier.
>USA
Still dominating everything

>> No.10315000

>>10314977
We have had well defined borders for centuries (well, relatively well-defined). We went over there, made artificial borders, in land that's super dense with tropical rain forest.
It's the second largest continent with many more different kinds of people living there, yet we went there, granted, with superior technology to overthrow them, but tribalism was/is a much larger issue in Africa.
It's getting better, thankfully, but it's still at least half a decade away, if China doesn't speed up the process massively.

Africa was unorganized because of those 2 factors I mentioned. Colonialism, by far though, did more to destabilize the region as a whole than their inherent issues. There were blooming kingdoms that were completely decimated. Cultures that had to adapt to Christianity instead of developing their own thing. It's sad, really, because more input from different kinds of ways to look at the universe and ourselves should always be welcomed. But we smashed that by being greedy and exploitative for resources.

>> No.10315019

>>10314963
>resorting back to identity politics
Ofcourse, you're not racist.

>> No.10315066

>>10315000
>being greedy and exploitative
You mean almost as greedy and exploitative as those warlords were being with their own people?

>> No.10315089

>>10315066
Great nitpick to justify your own beliefs.
Maybe address all of my points instead of doing what that one liner of there is supposed to do.
Yes, people are greedy and exploitative when promised great luxuries. So what? At least that's one attribute the entirety of humanity can get behind as shared between different demographics.

>> No.10315182

>>10314554
You don't need to provide evidence to discredit psuedoscience.

>> No.10315188
File: 32 KB, 720x736, 5f3[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10315188

>>10315182
>Everything I don't like is pseudoscience
>I don't have to provide any evidence hahaha

>> No.10315210

>>10315188
No what follows the scientific method is science and that which doesn't is deemed psuedoscience.

Keep up retard. :)

>> No.10315316
File: 7 KB, 210x230, st,small,215x235-pad,210x230,f8f8f8.lite-1[3].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10315316

>>10315210
>No what follows the scientific method is science and that which doesn't is deemed psuedoscience.

IQ testing follows the scientific method, the findings are highly reproducible. Saying that they are not it's akin to ignoring reality.

Thanks for playing, retard.

>> No.10315327
File: 113 KB, 501x500, 1548087158054[1].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10315327

Prove me wrong, racists.

>> No.10315338
File: 58 KB, 505x799, literally stalin.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10315338

>>10314493
>>10314504
>>10297419
>literally Hitler

please stop using the word "literally" metaphorically.

>> No.10315572

>>10315316
Psychology ignores the scientific method wholly and fully.

We cannot directly measure the internal mental experiences of others. All objective indirect bodily measures are only indistinguishably vague approximations of underlying neurological dynamics.

Every scientists knows this well, which is why most deem psychology as psuedoscience and rightly so, If all of your observation is made indirectly and based entirely upon empirically guided theoretical inferences then as a result no direct measurements can be made to quantify anything.

Get it through your feeble minded brain. /sci/ is the last board where you want tote quack psychology my friend.

Go visit your local library pick up a few books on actual sciences and the scientific method collect your retarded defunct thoughts then come back to the thread. That way you don't have to sit in the thread babbling about shit you know nothing about faggot :)

>> No.10315588
File: 27 KB, 200x181, thumb_m-gonna-pay-you-100-to-fuck-off-in-reference-11983903[1].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10315588

>>10315572
>Psychology ignores the scientific method wholly and fully.

Psychometrics doesn't. Stop being a retard.

>> No.10315626
File: 62 KB, 296x300, smug brainlet.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10315626

>>10315572
IQ has predictive power. It may be a flawed model, but it is tje best we have for now, and it works. Do you want to redefine science too?

You are not as intelligent as you think you are :)

>> No.10316065

>>10315626
Not really since it varies test by test and the status if the test taker.

>> No.10316158
File: 101 KB, 851x640, image0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10316158

>>10315626
You retards always start babbling about "predictive power" when shown that not just psychometrics but psychology as a whole is pseudoscience.

Saying that a number generated from a non scientific test can accurately determine whether a person will be successful in life has to be the most retarded and one dimensional thing you can say about a person considering there are an virtually infinite number of factors and variables working in and around a humans life at any given moment. That sort of "prediction is like trying to tell time with a broken clock.

Use your brain friend!

>> No.10316159
File: 247 KB, 1200x1042, latest[1].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10316159

>>10316065
>Not really since it varies test by test and the status if the test taker.

And?

>> No.10316180
File: 44 KB, 800x450, brainlettttt[3].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10316180

>>10316158
t. secular creationist

>> No.10316273

>>10315210
>They're just fumbling around trying to make sense of the statistics they collect.
>so theyre collecting data
>but they arent following the scientific method
what in the name of god do you think the scientific method is?

>They're just fumbling around trying to make sense of the statistics they collect.
i could say the exact same for all physics ever done

>> No.10316305

>>10316158
>You retards always start babbling about "predictive power"
>being so unintelligent you call something pseudoscience while simultaneously mocking its predictive power

>when shown that not just psychometrics but psychology as a whole is pseudoscience
you havent shown a fucking thing

>> No.10316403

>I p-hacked and got something that has 50% correlation at most with thing A
>Therefore it's science
Meanwhile physicists revise entire theories when there is minutiae difference in the orbit of some planet millions of kilometres away.

Don't forget that IQ test assumes normal distribution of human intelligence and then just spreads you out over the curve. Imagine you have a machine that at most cuts 5mm of pipe, but its mean is 4.9 and it can cut as low as 4mm. Now some psychologist just grabs all the pipes, ranks them longest to shortest, and puts them on the curve based on pipe X being longer than 90% of the population.

>> No.10316466

>>10316158

If IQ was pseudoscientific not only would it not have predictive power, it wouldn't be able to predict at all. Jesus Christ read a fucking book, Mayr, Einstein's letters, Karl Popper, I don't care, just read something because there's no actual argument here. You don't know what pseudoscience is nor have you argued what it should be, or how psychometrics fails to live up to this phantom unjustified standard.

Also, if you REALLY dislike IQ, guess what, neuron count and brain mass also differ by the races, so without any IQ tests to point to saying "Weak correlation, weak correlation! Brain mass =/= intelligence", surely you should not assume racial equality in cognition of the brains of the races are unequal in their physical traits.

>> No.10316471
File: 2.95 MB, 2880x1800, Screen Shot 2019-01-21 at 8.27.32 pm.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10316471

>>10316466

*racial equality in cognition if the brains of the races are...

>> No.10316490

>>10315000
I don't think you really defended your point. The colonialism is null, since colonialism only happened AFTER europe was more advanced than africa.
And about tribalism, as I said, europe still has problems with that to this day, so you can't just say that it is tribalism's fault. And if you want to speak on average, then we should see that on average, europeans are more organized than africans, by your own words and logic. It is not simply a "socio-economical" matter, there are genetical characteristics that makes one better than the other on average.

>> No.10316601

>>10295269
>subscribing to an attention whore in the first place

>> No.10316772

Why do /pol/tards only talk about the black-white IQ gap and not the hispanic-white IQ gap, or the white-asian IQ gap, or the white-jewish IQ gap?

>> No.10316794

>>10316772
checkmate racists

>> No.10316827

>>10316772
because of population statistics

>> No.10316845

>>10316772

The first tests on racial differences in intelligence were between Whites and Blacks in the USA and as of such it is this racial gap which has been the most heavily studied in the history of psychometrics.

As it is, the Aborigine-White or Khoisan-East Asian, etc. gaps are much wider and harder to refute than the Black-White gap, so the attention towards the Black-White gap is not because it is the easiest to demonstrate in an absolute or theoretical sense.

>> No.10316960

>>10316845
>When a high IQ poster responds to a low IQ poster

You are doing God's work anon

>> No.10316990

>>10314926
I would say that it's similar to the mechanism behind conspiracy theorists.

>> No.10316995

>>10316990
>I would say that it's similar to the mechanism behind conspiracy theorists.

Are you describing race deniers?

>Hurr durr the IQ gap is a white conspiracy

>> No.10316999

>>10316995

You're right, but don't fall for the bait anon. It's not worth it.

>> No.10317004

>>10316995
No, i would use it to describe the so called "race realist" that expose their ideas in a similar fashion than other conpiracy groups e.g. "All the scientists are hiding race realism because politics"
And everyone who disagrees is a "NPC"

>> No.10317012

>>10317004
Are you a race realist?

>> No.10317016

>>10317012
Why is that relevant?
But to answer, no because it is full of rtards

>> No.10317019

>>10317016
Why are you denying evolution anon?

>because it is full of rtards

>James Watson
>retard

Dark times ahead, indeed.

>> No.10317027

>>10317019
>Why are you denying evolution anon?
Stop with the strawmans.

>> No.10317030

>>10317027
It's not a strawman.

Does evolution applies to humans?

>> No.10317034

>>10317030
*apply

>> No.10317040

>>10317019
James watson
>>10295278
>Evolution is whatever i need it to be
To begin with humans cannot be divided in the "races" that you are familiar (see https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3737365/) which might come as a surprised if you exagerate certain ideas of evolutionary divergence.
Therefore that discussion cannot be done in so called "races", but in other terms, making the name "race realism" incorrect.

>> No.10317049

>>10317030
Yes. Why does that mean race necessarily exists?

I don't even deny races exist, but evolution can just as easily produce an extremely homogenous species.

>> No.10317058

>>10317030
Yes, in the same way that to other animals? not necessarily for example the existence of culture in humans alters the evolutionary mechanisms that we are subjected to i.e. certain behaviors change our morphology and some behaviors change faster than genetics can change

>> No.10317089

>>10317040
A definition of race:

Races may be genetically distinct populations of individuals within the same species,[3] or they may be defined in other ways, e.g. geographically, or physiologically.[4] Genetic isolation between races is not complete, but genetic differences may have accumulated that are not (yet) sufficient to separate species.[5] The term is recognized by some, but not governed by any, of the formal codes of biological nomenclature.

This definition is pretty much compatible with the layman's definition of race.

We can infer the race of some individual just by looking at DNA, and the results correlate very strongly with his or her self identified race. If you don't like the term race, we can use a politically correct term of your choiche. The fact remains that different human populations have evolved in different enviroments for tens of thousands of years, under different selective pressures. These selective pressure could've selected for both physical and intellectual traits. While there does not seem to be much controversy around the difference in physical traits, there is a lot of controversy around intellectual traits.

Now, I ask, why should evolution work for physical traits, but not for intellectual ones?

>> No.10317093
File: 95 KB, 1280x720, maxresdefault[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10317093

>>10317040
>Therefore that discussion cannot be done in so called "races", but in other terms,

What are these other" terms"? Don't pussyfoot around as always, just to deflect criticism.

>> No.10317112

>>10317089
I said that humans can't be divided in the racial cathegories that you might be familiar with (white, black, asian, etc). If you were to divide humans into discrete groups you would need to create a model that allows you define how many "races" there are which you have not.
Even though ancestry can be traced it doesnt mean that humans are divided in discrete groups just that certain populations in certain places have some genetic markers (i will try to find a paper that considers that point in this topic)

>>10317093
>Trying to have a cordial discussion = pussyfoot
4chan surely made a good job with you. On what terms would it be i would say, if differences in inteligence (that is the true question in this case) is linked directly to genes (assuming that epigenetics, culture and economy doesn't play a role at all) does it vary in the same way that our genome varies i.e. linear variation related to geographical distance if so how and how varied, which conditions affect this. That would be one posible angle for discussion, however not the only one

>> No.10317135

>>10317112
>On what terms would it be i would say, if differences in inteligence (that is the true question in this case) is linked directly to genes (assuming that epigenetics, culture and economy doesn't play a role at all) does it vary in the same way that our genome varies i.e. linear variation related to geographical distance if so how and how varied, which conditions affect this. That would be one posible angle for discussion, however not the only one


There are studies on the heritability of IQ, in fact very few people doubt this fact and heritability is around .75. The problem is that average IQ varies across different human groups. The enviromental explanation for the IQ gap does makes testable predictions, which have been falsified over and over again.

A genetic basis for the IQ gaps between different human groups remains at the moment the most likely answer.

>> No.10317161

>>10317135
You have to be careful with jumping from one fact to the other "IQ is heritable therefore it most explain diferences in populations" those are different dimensions. even more if you decide to cross that with an arbitrary definition of races.

Also the hypothesis of a gap between blacks and whites in the US have testable conditions that have allowed it to be falsified. Still havent seen an study that gets this correlation between geographical distance and differences in IQ and that can define the apropiate variables to control.

>> No.10317191

>>10317161
Deep down you know I'm right.
I don't think you are stupid.
This leaves a couple of options, you are either:
- a bleeding heart liberal, who thinks race realism is dangerous knowledge and that it should be hidden from the public.
- someone who directly benefits from hiding such knowledge.

Read this page, there are all the references you need.
https://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/07/race-and-iq-the-case-for-genes/

And DO READ IT, don't come up with stupid excuses.

>> No.10317256
File: 28 KB, 538x330, dawkinsrace[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10317256

Wait, how is this nazi still around?
Get him fired from his job, he's literally Hitler.

I just can't even.

>> No.10317281

>>10317191
Some bad logic in there. He goes through every single environmental aspect and says it doesn't account for the IQ gap on its own. The he shows studies that say genes correlate with IQ and ultimately concludes with:
>This basic pattern of data is what we would expect if the underlying cause of the gap was genetic and makes explanations which appeal to environmental variables which impact people later in life, or are particular to a specific set of countries, unlikely.
With no more references at this point. Because that is all his speculation. He couldn't find a study that says that. Also admits:
>In summary, there are many lines of evidence which converge on racial intelligence differences having a partially genetic cause. This doesn’t mean they are entirely caused by genes. They aren’t. But it does mean that genes are an important factor which we should not ignore.

Ok, I guess. This dude is also an ethno-statist btw.

>> No.10317292

>>10317281
>Ok, I guess.

Glad you are aknowledging I'm right

>This dude is also an ethno-statist btw.

He is also gay, your point?

>> No.10317319

>>10317292
What are you right about? You made a speculation that the gap is likely due to genetics. Hasn't been proven yet. You might be right someday. But not today.

>> No.10317343

>>10317319
>You made a speculation that the gap is likely due to genetics. Hasn't been proven yet. You might be right someday. But not today.

Why should be the opposite view, the enviromental one, right by default?
There is very little evidence for it. The enviromental view makes testable predictions, which have been falsified. You can find the references in the webpage. Did you read it? Now there could be other enviromental factors not accounted for, but the burden of proof is on YOU not me. YOU have to prove to me that these factors exist. I don't have to prove to YOU that they don't exist. Otherwise you could claim that I have not accounted for every little shit such as:
- mold presence in the house
- distance of the house of the test subjects from the library
- number of uncles and aunts
- etc, etc.

Your arguments don't fool anybody here. This is not a place for normalfags.

>> No.10317354

>>10317343
>Why should be the opposite view, the enviromental one, right by default?
It's not.
>The enviromental view makes testable predictions, which have been falsified.
No. Each environmental factor has been shown to effect IQ, just not to fully explain the gap. Please realize the difference.

We know that both environment and genetics affect IQ. The discussion should end there, because we don't really know how much of which accounts for the gap.

>> No.10317383

>>10317354
>We know that both environment and genetics affect IQ.

I concur

>No. Each environmental factor has been shown to effect IQ, just not to fully explain the gap. Please realize the difference.

I know that there is a difference, but given that enviromental factors expain almost none of the IQ gap, they are for all practical purposes, falsified. Let's say, for example, that going from a low to high SES can increase your IQ score by 2 points. Fine. There are still 13 IQ points to account for. Also the gains in IQ due to enviromental factors happen mostly in the LESS g-loaded tests. This, again, implies a quite strong genetic component in IQ.

>The discussion should end there, because we don't really know how much of which accounts for the gap.

I would say that, given the data, genetics play a major role and enviroment a minor one.

>> No.10317580

>>10316490
Perhaps we became more advanced because we had more competition among ourselves, with less resources to share, we literally fought with each other to see who could conquer the world.
You think dense as fuck rain forest is no issue? You think vast plains full of dangerous animals are no issue? You think land that can't be farmed because it only rains a few times a year is no issue? You think developing a different philosophy to regard the world with is not going to change how you interact with the world?

Also, if you don't need to advance technology because you're the king of the hill because of your current technology/military prowess, you won't advance technology. It's like asking: why aren't we evolving into telepathic creatures, it makes so much sense, no? Or, why aren't we just making the tech right now to colonize Mars?
There needs to be an incentive and in Europe the fierce competition in a relative small area is enough to drive that.
Africa is literally 3 times as large, with Subsaharan Africa making 80% of that area.
This is still over twice as much of the entire land mass Europe possesses.
And not only did we fought among ourselves, we had continuous battles with the Ottoman Empire and the Moors, which kept us on our toes (not that Africa didn't suffer from Islamic invasions).

Anyway, there are WAY more factors to consider the development of a nation, let alone an entire demographic or continent and frankly, neither you nor myself have the knowledge (socio-economic, historical, anthropological) to say anything relevant about it. You just choose the literally pick ONE factor contributing to everything, while I try to explain to you which other reasons could be a factor in why Africa was not only able to be colonized, but also stayed underdeveloped for so long after that.
I don't think you realize what an entire revamp and suppression of your infrastructural and spiritual system can do.

>> No.10317897

>>10295247
does she talk about the gender intelligence gap though?

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
reCAPTCHA
Action