[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 1.47 MB, 2632x2948, 1547380154559.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10292557 No.10292557 [Reply] [Original]

Is this actually scientifically possible or is it just a larping faggot spouting bullshit?

>> No.10292612

>>10292557

Not reading that wall of text, but yes, it succeeded.

The catch is that it wasn't just to shield against the marxist ideology, it goes a level deeper.

The soviet program was largely in control of the jews behind MKULTRA too. The false dichotomies they're trying to push (and succeeding) between left and right, between SJW corporatist degeneracy and conservacuck corporatist degeneracy, between full on ANCAP larping, consumerism mentality and sucking off corporations, and being a full blown post-marxist commie, is to try to have the goyim not find an optimal middle point incorporating insight from Austrian economics but also realizing the negative moral implications of not having a collectively enforced (both completely transparent and ACTUALLY equitative regardless of race or child-bearing status, basically basic income except completely transparent and otherwise tax-excempt) coercitive system for the redistribution of resources.

You will see this method being refered to as the "Hegelian dialectic". Actually "Hegelian dialectic" means a completely unrelated concept, but it's a pretty cool sounding phrase innit?

>> No.10292646

>>10292557
It's 2019 bro and you just realized this is happening?
Lmao.
I've known this since I was 5 years old in 1990.

Bottom line is, it doesn't really matter. The majority of the people always were sheeple and easily indoctrinated.
TPTB have used all sorts of methods throughout history to achieve control.
And btw this is yesterday's news. Movies are dead. They are using social media now (including 4chan).

>> No.10292651

It's pretty legit. When I was in high school people compared each other to characters from the simpsons. Effectively watching the show indoctrinated them to hold certain preconceived interpretations of personality archetypes.

I'm close to certain that the people behind this are utterly retarded and don't properly understand what they are doing or what the long term effects will be.

Pretty sure these groups are unreasonably terrified of change especially in the form of a revolution.

It's just an advancement on advertising. Most people are sponges. There's a war on just about everyone who isn't excessively narcissistic.

Narcissists are easy to control.

>> No.10292725

>>10292557
That's pretty fucked up. Kinda glad I never went to watch movies but I did play some video games and watch a lot of anime during my teens and early 20s now. I don't even remember anymore which games and shows caused it but I do remember having that sense of accomplishment and "FUCK YEAH" when I finished games or some shounen series but I haven't felt that way in years. Wonder how indoctrinated I am.

>> No.10292819

>>10292646
/tv/fag here, do non-hollywood films like Spaghetti Westerns also do this?

>> No.10292829

>>10292557
It's a larping faggot spouting bullshit
>>10292612
>>10292646
>>10292651
are schizos

>> No.10293062

>>10292557
Larping faggot preying on the gullible

>> No.10293109

How fucking dumb do any of you need to be to unquestionably believe something from /pol/?
You realize that the whole "i know so much more than all the sheeple" mentality is just you buying into the hero archetype and trying to feel important, right?
I go on with my day, go on with my work, and enjoy it. I don't worry about what anyone else is doing. I don't compare myself to fucking movie characters and I don't know anyone who ever did that beyond being kids playing make believe, and I'm in america. The majority of people on /pol/ are failures who got caught in the "short term plan" mentality and they try to create a "long term plan" which isn't real, doesn't involve them, and comes right from a movie, because they have no idea how to feel fulfillment themselves. That's why they eat this shit up, they're constantly being preyed upon. People on /sci/ actually have futures and goals, so there's no reason for any of us to believe that "I AM LE DUMB BECAUSE LE CIA! ITS NOT MY FAULT!!!". Many of us are walking evidence against any sort of indoctrination conspiracy.

>> No.10293132

>>10292829
<are schizos
>random people which could've been your damn neighbor down the street didn't work on MKULTRA
>MKULTRA didn't happen, even tho it's widely documented and accepted as true even by mainstream SHUT IT DOWN sources
>the financial, commercial and political elites aren't trying to manipulate your beliefs an a massive scale through marketing and media in general
ok naive retard
>>10293109
the average person is retarded. just look at how much data about their private life they're giving to ISPs, web services, or the government, when about 30% of people would unironically kill themselves if their full browsing history became public knowledge. that just goes to prove the sheeple meme is real, most people don't want to deal with actually figuring out shit about how the world actually works.

>> No.10293138

>>10292829
>>10293062
>>10293109
How fucking dumb do you have to be to immediately reject something, just because it sounds like a conspiracy theory?
You do realize that this is why wacky conspiracy theories exist in the first place, right?
To discredit the actual conspiracies going on and anyone who believes them.

I don't know if OP is a larping faggot, but the fact that Hollywood is used for brainwashing is pretty fucking obvious and you either have to be brain-dead to not realize it or an agent.

>>10292819
I don't really know who uses it and to what extend. Not everyone is in on it of course, only very few top producer executives are. The way it works is that a few popular directors are told that they should include x or y in their movie because it "sells". Others will then imitate these popular themes that are "selling", because they want their movies to be popular.
Art is based on imitation, so it's a pretty easy medium to spread an idea and the best part is that the one who is doing it, might be completely unaware.
So I don't really know if and to what extent Spaghetti Westerns do this, no. I would have to study the phenomenon a lot to be able to give an answer.
And frankly I don't care enough to do it. Retards will always be an easy target for brainwashing, they always were and always will be.
And intelligent people will always be much less easily influenced.
So yeah frankly I don't really give a fuck. Conspirators can go on scheming, sheeple can go on being sheeple.
I'm just living my life and doing my thing, and don't really care what morons are doing with theirs.

>> No.10293180

>>10293132
Yes, sure, but the average person has always been that way. That's not exactly new.
Listen, you're on /sci/ so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt to say you might stand out a bit. Mostly because no one in their right mind would stay here for more than a day if they didn't have the credentials to have real discussions here. Unless you're a larper, which is probably not too unlikely.
People on /pol/ though, in general, are just as hopeless as the people you're describing (as is anyone who buys unquestioningly into a muh counterculture movement) so this is just predatory.

>> No.10293185

>>10293138
Well, I don't think it's nearly as obvious as you do that the CIA is using hollywood, but maybe that's because I don't post on /tv/ enough or watch enough marvel movies. That's your source, isn't it?
Conspiracy theorists rarely know how to conduct scientific and reputable research, they mostly just know how to overblow things and market their theories. If you have collected and analyzed data on this matter in a peer-reviewed study, I'm all ears. If you're shitposting on the internet and calling me stupid for not believing everything you say, well, that doesn't sound like my problem.

>> No.10293230

>>10293185
>If you have collected and analyzed data on this matter in a peer-reviewed study, I'm all ears.
I'm not gonna waste my time just to prove a point lol.
The problem with science, peer reviewed studies etc. is that they are always way behind current events.
By the time somebody actually does a study, it will be ancient history.
Just a protip: Stop deifying science and studies. Science is just describing what is happening. If you only rely on science to guide you, you will always be 2 steps behind than the actual world.

Sure science is very useful, because it organizes, solidifies and rectifies knowledge, but the source of that knowledge is the human brain and everybody has that.

>> No.10293233

>>10293180
>are just as hopeless as the people you're describing
Not really. /pol/ is average-ish IQ, sure, but they're more redpilled about how the social sphere actually works than the average guy who's a commietard, cuckservative, or just doesn't think about this stuff

>> No.10293288

bad thread. sage plus back to >>>/pol/

>> No.10293342

>>10293288
counter sage

>> No.10293406
File: 283 KB, 1125x1161, 1538792449394.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Interesting, i'm not from USA, but i can agree that mostly of their media is used in other parts of the globe too, essentially brainwashing several countries.
I reckon this as some sort of eugenics and population refinement, those dumb enough to fall for the "american dream" and the "you're special! you can do it!" propaganda fail, eventually, because of their lack of intelligence to differenciate between what's real and what's manmade, ressulting in detrimental and self-destructive life choices that ultimately lead to suicide to cope with the fact that they aren't what they tought they were. It becomes dangerous when you keep a person dumbed down in that mentality without allowing it to completely fall off the gene pool, and esentially use it as one more individual for your "plan", to call it something. I hate the concept of NPC or P-zombie , but it's not that far off from it.

>> No.10293431
File: 23 KB, 480x360, 435097253.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10292557
>Someone actually went to the effort of screencapping someone bullshitting conspracy trash on /pol/
>/pol/ will repost this seriously believing it

The 2nd lowest IQ board does it again

>> No.10293748

>>10293431
I mean yeah there are so many larpers who gives a shit anymore.

At the same time, it is a fun idea: movies affect our thoughts and actions more deeply than we realize. I wonder what you'd find if you performed a study. I wonder if it's actually verifiable/falsifiable.

>> No.10293783

>>10293230
i'll use my human brain to judge what constitutes knowledge and what constitutes gibberish, and until you can provide me with some reputable sources the shit you're spreading will be gibberish to me. Fuck off.

>> No.10293793
File: 1.95 MB, 200x147, ianpool.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10293233
As someone who has seen both sides and is hard left liberal after weighing the positions, this post is utterly idiotic. /pol/ is one of the most deluded, unrealistic places on the internet. You took the "redpill" meme too seriously.

>> No.10293891

>>10292557
Others have said this seems to parallel a lot of the theory behind marketing, especially visual marketing. For example, this on-the-nose take on Alcohol commercials:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJT0NMYHeGw

So let's say you want to apply this to politics. One really common one would be "people who look like they could be cast as the President in a film." People put a little too much stock into appearances so that's an easy one to do. You cast actors who look like the candidates you might hope to elect in the next few decades. Notice how we've had fewer black Presidents in media after Obama came into office? And notice that in the past 40 years, we've had two Presidents (Reagan, Trump) and a few Governors (Schwarzenegger, Ventura) who were previously high-profile celebrities in their own right who won against all expectations?
>https://youtu.be/f-77xulkB_U?t=30
>"No wonder your President has to be an actor, he's got to look good on television!"
Odds are also better that the simpler the persuasion, the stickier it is. Most of Trump's stickiest nicknames for his enemies are based on their appearance, because it's so easy to tie something as basic and immutable as appearance to a character observation.
>Little Marco (he's short)
>Low-energy Jeb (he speaks slowly and usually without much emotion)
>Crooked Hillary (she's an old woman with health problems, of course she's starting to literally get a little crooked)
>Crazy Bernie (his hair frequently is going all over the place and he gets very emotional in his speeches)

>> No.10293998

>>10293793
>As someone who has seen both sides and is hard left liberal after weighing the positions, this post is utterly idiotic.
Oh, I guess that settles it then. What as I thinking, I must've have joined Antifa and become an activist for a Marxist insurrection.
>You took the "redpill" meme too seriously.
Wrong. I'm essentially a radical centrist. I take valuable ideas from the whole range of Austrian economists, evolutionary biology, moral philosophy, including virtue ethicists and utilitarianists (basically the high IQ version of the commies but without all the retarded jewish and historical baggage), and 1488ers.
>You took the "redpill" meme too seriously.
Nope

>> No.10295036

>>10293406
>"you're special! you can do it!"
It's such a horrible message if it's missing the part where you have to put on actually work hard and sacrifice to accomplish anything of note. It's no wonder that the west is full of soiled, entitled cry-babies why are "offended" whenever they don't get their way.

>> No.10295052

>>10293793
haha omg yo have so much autism

>> No.10295349

>>10293138
>how fucking dumb do you have to be to immediately reject something, just because it sounds like a conspiracy theory
Rejected because literally zero evidence was presented in the post AND it IS a conspiracy theory. The only number I see is roughly the population of the US even though way more than that are regularly exposed to Hollywood movies and US media. So the post isn't even internally consistent. It is low quality bait with zero credibility or supporting evidence that doesn't even need more than a cursory glance to discredit. Clearly a Larping faggot posting on a board full of gullible people who are seeking to be lied to about grand conspiracies dreaming for even the tiniest chance that one of those theories may hold water.

>> No.10295399

>>10293138
When evaluating a conspiracy I tend to first weigh its impact and then consider why no one who was part of the underground organisation has whistle blown yet. Here's the thing anon you suffer from a 2 dimensional outlook on life, the people of these organisations are not part of a hivemind, they are inviduals with their own ambitions and beliefs. People can be motivated to be disloyal by a lot whether it is stupidity, nobility, hostility or greed.