[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 8 KB, 216x233, 4ab.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10271055 No.10271055 [Reply] [Original]

>>>/g/69212218
Anon trying to falsify science, disprove quantum and newton's physics and thinks that NASA are a bunch of retards, and satellites, rockets, probes are all "shoot and pray"
-/g/

>> No.10271060

>>69213113
>>Science can be slow to prove things.
>Science can't prove anything.
>>Would you rather die of lung cancer because you refused to stop smoking until it was proven to kill you or play it safe and stop smoking until they can prove it kills you?
>That is a reason to completely ignore all technical progress, as no thing can be demonstrated to not have unforseen side effects. Also 5G isn't even ionizing radiation, so the chances of it being able to cause cancer are extremely low (which doesn't mean it is necessarily harmless).
>Just shining a flashlight at you will have a higher risk of causing cancer then 5G, which again doesn't mean it necessarily harmless just not harmful in any way we currently know about.
>It also isn't significantly different then the Frequencies used in LTE right now, so if 5G is harmful, so is LTE or 3G or Bluetooth or WLAN.

>> No.10271079

>>10271060
there are better retardation that this by him in that thread, you are not trying

>> No.10271091

>>10271079
I just put an example, people will get a better idea, since not everyone likes to clickbait.

>> No.10271146

>>10271091
>Science can be slow to prove things
also him after evolution
>SCIENCEZ CAB'T PROVE ANYTHING
>SCIENCE IS FALSE
>AND NEWTONIAN PHYSICS ARE A HOAX

>> No.10271149

>>10271091
>Uhh, what about physics? Gravity?
The Gravity described by Newton's laws is FALSE. Why are you assuming that Relativity is the correct description of the universe when all other models have failed before?

>They are the reason you have your shit poster pc in the first place.
No. The reason I have my PC is because scientist have created a VERY GOOD model that is very close to reality.
There is zero evidence (much less proof) that it is the perfect description of reality.

just to give you some

>> No.10271151

>>10271091
>My senses tell me the Earth is flat and absolutely stationary.
>You shouldn't trust them too much, especially not when it comes to science.
Also him
>You shouldn't trust any bit of science at all, because everything is subjected to be disproven, thus being false
>You should trust ME
>Newtonian physics are false and wrong, and inaccurate

>> No.10271177

>>10271151
>>10271146
>>SCIENCE IS FALSE
>>AND NEWTONIAN PHYSICS ARE A HOAX
>>You shouldn't trust any bit of science at all, because everything is subjected to be disproven, thus being false
>>You should trust ME
>>Newtonian physics are false and wrong, and inaccurate
I can't find these in the thread, can you give me a post number?

>>10271149
What I'm that post is wrong?

>> No.10271180

>>10271151
>>10271146
>>SCIENCE IS FALSE
>>AND NEWTONIAN PHYSICS ARE A HOAX
>>You shouldn't trust any bit of science at all, because everything is subjected to be disproven, thus being false
>>You should trust ME
>>Newtonian physics are false and wrong, and inaccurate
I can't find these in the thread, can you give me a post number?

>>10271149
What I'm that post is wrong?
>>10271055
>disprove quantum and newton's physics and thinks that NASA are a bunch of retards, and satellites, rockets, probes are all "shoot and pray"
I can't find any of that in the thread, could you point me to the posts please?