[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 137 KB, 1024x768, 6db.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10265835 No.10265835[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

im tripping balls right now but /pol/ack here. i have a few questions for you witchdoctors. so i close my eyes i see billions of planets and there is this voice repeating that i am in a simulation. can we even tell im living in a simulator. can a skyrim npc character even know its an npc. they are all just supporting dragonborn. is reality even real. are we just hallucinating consciousness. because now on pyschdilcs i am increased consciousness. does that mean we are just hallucinating together und therefore because we all hallucinate the same thing this js reality. wtf i feel like a globalist now. is there a way to test for things that don't exist like extra dimensions etwa more than time. so concluding does this mean if i go to the 5.dimension i can see time, and if . im awe of myself fir even typing sucj long text on mushrooms. can your jew magic explain this. i forgot to pay into this imageboards server bill pool and i habe to fine tune Google's backward propagation algorithm to ask this question. hope it helps

>> No.10265841

I hope this experience reveals to you why racism is wrong and scientifically unfounded. Now go share this with >>>/x/, I'm sure they're more than willing you play with you.

>> No.10265842

that took 5 min to type but it felt like hrs. full of errors and my esl really shines there kek. hope it is understandable

>> No.10265843

>>10265835
You're not supposed to ask the simulation for help, dummy. The grass is always browner in the matrix. Uppers and downers make you shapeshift.

>> No.10265855
File: 23 KB, 482x453, 1527542097435.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10265841
>waaaah waah racist
kys
>>10265843
there is an experiment i read abut where basically they measured the energy that went in the machine and some energy that went out was less. showing the extra dimensions absorbed this energy. is this scientifically accepted in your circles? it is by Brian Greene from TED talks. is he valid or a shill?

>> No.10265867

>>10265855
We don't support your kind of garbage rhetoric here. As with any board, if you lurked before posting like you were supposed to, you'd know from 2 threads in the past 2 weeks it is readily apparent that the majority of /sci/ posters do not hold racist beliefs specifically.
Greene is a hack for popsci idiots, but that sounds a lot like you.

>> No.10265904

>>10265855
If some energy could not be accounted for, it does not prove extra dimensional energy transfer, it proves that we missed at least one energy transfer process. This does not prove or disprove extra dimensions.

Even assuming we could somehow use process of elimination for every known form of energy transfer, it still wouldn't prove dimensions, it would just suggest any form of energy transfer not yet discovered or investigated.

>> No.10265943
File: 11 KB, 480x360, hqdefault.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10265867
but aren't you "racist" against people with "radical" beliefs and questionable rhetorics. you forget from Henrik Isben the majority has the might, but tje minority is kind of right. the very fact your lizard brain hasn't wrapped your head around this astounds me. i guess its true what they say, most scientists just vibrate to the Hebrew harmonic tune. it's what a rational agent in this turn would do. i bet you even belief global warming meme . fuck off commie
>>10265904
valid point. so this string theory thing is nonsense in your opinion. it doesn't have any results. but what about this e8 particle. does it have any weight?

>> No.10265957

>>10265943
It's fine as long as you take it for what it is. I don't specifically think string theory is nonsense. I'm not informed enough to have an opinion about e8, procrastinating writing my dissertation atm. There's nothing wrong with indulging in reading about some string theory and thinking about how cool some possibilities can be as long as you don't fly off the handle and put on a rick and morty t shirt and start talking about how in another dimension you're probably a millionaire. Anyway have a fun trip anon, I only did mushrooms once but it was a great experience.