Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

/vt/ is now archived.Become a Patron!

/sci/ - Science & Math


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 37 KB, 1360x588, ab37.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10261499 No.10261499 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

http://vixra.org/pdf/1805.0207v1.pdf
If the Numbers have no end, human can not know of years and counting.
-Mohamed Ababou-

>> No.10261509

>>10261499
Based arab schizo, has potential to be the next time cube with further work

>> No.10261513

>>10261499

Number one faulty assumption.
Infinity is not a digit or a number its a concept.

>> No.10261519

>>10261499
>wildberger.jpg

>> No.10261530
File: 49 KB, 1360x588, ab2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10261530

>>10261509
What does "based" mean
Do you have any questions?
Also no signature. Why?>>10261513
>>10261519

>> No.10261562

>>10261530

Why the hell do you keep posting MS paint quotes of yourself as if your opinions matter? Your proofs are faulty and Id struggle to call them proofs at all.

>> No.10261566

>>10261499
Mister abuuboubou, where is the end for numbers?

>> No.10261593

>>10261499

First things first, youre not published and you have no credentials. This pdf looks like a child made it.

Second thing youre insane.

Third thing if a person was immortal and kept counting numbers they couldnt stop making new numbers to count up to.

>> No.10261615

>>10261499

So your whole argument is that because a counting machine cant last forever digits have an end somewhere. This is incorrect.

Consider two people. One makes up a h igh number and the other makes an even higher number. The two people just keep adding zeroes. The number of zeroes they add can be whatever they want. There is no limit to how many zeroes they want to add to any number.

>> No.10262533

>>10261615
>because a counting machine cant last forever
>Consider two people
like...seriously, man.

>> No.10262539

Guys, I know this is a bit irregular, but I just want to point out that I'm the most intelligent person who has ever lived and ever will live.

Thanks.

>> No.10262585

>>10261530
>What does "based" mean
what are you even doing on 4chan motherfucker

>> No.10262587

>>10261499
>OP: *le end number*
>Me: *le end number*......+1
>Me: *dabs*

>> No.10262738
File: 21 KB, 960x495, ab27.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10262738

>>10261562
Because it is scientific truth. Read the document.
>>10261593
>>10261615
>>10262585
To spread scientific truth.
That is not counting.
NUMBERS TEMPORARILY END.

>> No.10263103

>>10262738

I read the document and there is no scientific proof presented. If you have to say "Adam Peace Be Upon HIm" in your proofs than they are not proofs senpai.

Youre a schizophrenic not a scientist.

>> No.10263114
File: 13 KB, 938x644, buk.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10263114

>>10262738

These MS Paint drawings are insane.

>> No.10263155
File: 28 KB, 960x495, ab35.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10263155

>>10263103
>>10263114
Respect between us is a duty; therefore, you must avoid publishing what is obscene and immoral.

>> No.10263188

>>10263155
If you're looking for respect, I'm afraid you've come to the wrong place

>> No.10263218

Every single thing about this guy's grammar pisses me off more than I can understand.

>> No.10263281

>>10263114
What has Ultima Thule got to do with numbers? This is perhaps your most intriguing picture OP.

>> No.10263289

>>10261499
Numbers either exist in the mind or in reality. If they exist in reality, then the universe must be infinite for numbers to be infinite. If they exist in the mind, then they are necessarily limited by that mind.

>> No.10263293

this is ONE sentence from his mental illness document.

>And one other of the proofs that digits have end, the big-bang and the life of stars, because after the big-bag, the Spacetime was engendered, and these approaches that we know about the ages of the planets and the stars estimated in billions of years and the earth’s age estimated in 4.6 billion year, we observe the merge of time and digits, because without time the digits that we know wouldn’t exist, because although the Man discovered digits, actually they existed before, when time existed for the first time.

wut

>> No.10263304
File: 22 KB, 457x433, t8f8qopyc5w01-2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10263304

man searching this guy's name opens up a rabbit hole of weird

>> No.10263360
File: 423 KB, 789x789, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10263360

>>10261593
> Second thing youre insane.

>> No.10263439

we know it's you, tooker

>> No.10263533

>>10263439
tooker is better than this guy don't bring him to this level. this guy sees himself as the prophet of his new 'math' religion or some shit tooker atleast was mathematical.

>> No.10263554
File: 22 KB, 960x495, ab18.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10263554

Can you do this:
To fetch a metal wire and form it as a symbol of infinity and then crush it and you say:
No matter how great the superstition is, the Mind and the Logic reject this.
No to myth of Numbers have no end.
Yes for Mathematics based on the theory of Numbers have an end.
>>10263533
>0
>>10263439
>>10263360
>>10263304
>>10263293
>>10263289
>>10263281
>>10263218
>>10263188

>> No.10263574

>>10263554
Could you please for the love of God explain what you mean by 'numbers have an end'?

>> No.10263590

someone should do a three Christs of Ypsilanti re-do with this guy, tooker, and some other bozo

>> No.10263610
File: 18 KB, 960x588, ab19.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10263610

>>10263574
Please read the book. Ask me questions.
>>10263590
Tooker?

>> No.10263625

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

>> No.10263626

>>10263610
I did and all that you have written is a ridiculous attempt at a proof of some sort. You have never explained what you mean by saying that numbers have an end. You might be saying something that's similar to finitism read this article:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finitism

>> No.10263934
File: 480 KB, 1000x1007, 1535306743081.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10263934

Your very reasonable arguments helped me understand my error. Numbers have no end, and I was foolish to claim they do.

>> No.10263994
File: 226 KB, 1156x684, TIMESAND___Collage.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10263994

>>10261499
I saw someone say not too long ago that numbers at the end of the naturals.

>> No.10264002
File: 1.33 MB, 1884x2164, TIMESAND___Conspiracy.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10264002

>>10263994
this wrong obviously, the naturals are only the end of the neighborhood of the origin

>> No.10264091
File: 391 KB, 1587x838, ababou2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10264091

>>10263934
This is a fake and a wrong, please delete this.
A person is free to embrace religion but is forced to believe that the Numbers have an end.
>>10263994
>>10264002
>>10263934
>>10263626
>>10263625

>> No.10264113

>>10263155
Respect is a two-way street. You disrespect science by claiming your ramblings were scientific while you clearly have no idea about the scientific method.

>> No.10264115
File: 50 KB, 1360x588, ab36.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10264115

Can you do this:
If you pass near the railway, you should say:
Does this railway runs along the infinite length?
Answer:
No, the length of railway is limited.
So; the Numbers have an end: scientific truth.

>> No.10264131

>>10264113

>> No.10264168

I, Mohamed Ababou have counted to the highest number I can and then multiplied it by the next number I counted to, thus proving numbers do in fact have no end

>> No.10264204

>>10264168
but I thought they do have an end? what?

>> No.10264285

neat troll, really gives it a personal touch with the ol' slumdog millionaire vibe. Say Ababou-what's the last number?
Also didn't this guy run a failed Pakistani restaurant across from Jerry's apartment? Very bad man, Jerry—very bad!

>> No.10264306

>>10264115
I don't take the 7:15 Numbers into the city every morning. Numbers are not a physical thing.

>> No.10264337
File: 26 KB, 325x243, 64B3BC6E-F172-49FF-B2D1-2E8B65DC29FD.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10264337

>Numbers end because you can’t count to infinity

>> No.10264351

>>10264115
transcend our mortal plane and kys

>> No.10264355

yeah but does NEGATIVE infinity exist?

>> No.10264471

>>10264168
Numbers temporarily end.
>>10264204
That is a fake.
>>10264351
What does kys mean ?
>>10264355
no
Can you do this:
To write on a soap:
the Numbers have an end: scientifific truth.
Then you wash your face and your limbs to the elbow with this soap.
-Mohamed Ababou-

>> No.10264472
File: 29 KB, 960x495, ab39.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10264472

>> No.10264473

>>10264471
what happens if I wash past my elbow

>> No.10264475

>>10264471
Stop impersonating me. I, the true and honest Mohamed Ababou, would never make such a silly statement as numbers having an end.
-Mohamed Ababou-

>> No.10264483
File: 2 KB, 125x124, 303f4aec8c065098849baf80e710780cd07695c1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10264483

>>10264472
>division is subtraction

>> No.10264484

>>10264473
I don't know
>>10264475
No. That theory is the work of the devil, and you are being evil and ally of devil.

>> No.10264486

>>10264472
>If you had an apple and you were to multiply it by nothing the apple will remain.
1*0=0 QED

>> No.10264487

>>10264483
What is that cartoon? That has no relation to mathematics.

If you are with your brother, sister or friend:
Try to do this:
That you say: the Numbers have an end:
Then he says: scientific truth.

>> No.10264488
File: 17 KB, 960x495, ab38.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10264488

>>10264486
Yes; that is known as a special case.

>> No.10264498
File: 93 KB, 374x350, 21.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10264498

>>10264487
learn how to talk

>> No.10264501
File: 25 KB, 960x495, ab23.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10264501

>>10264498
>>10264483
>>10264475
>>10264473
>>10264355
>>10264351
>>10264337
Can you do this holy and noble act, great and glorious:
If you are male:
It is to write on your chest: the Numbers have an end.
Then says: the theory of Numbers have an end is the best inspirartion that Human accept.
As for the female:
is to write on the palm of her hand: The Numbers have an end.
Then wipe face by hand and say:
the theory of Numbers have an end is the best inspirartion that Human accept.

>> No.10264502

>>10264488
Division by zero is known as a special case.

>> No.10264506

>>10264501
I just wrote on my chest that the Numbers have no end and I said the theory of Numbers have no end is the best inspiration that Human accept.

>> No.10264510

>>10264506
I'm female btw

>> No.10264511
File: 47 KB, 907x718, 13.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10264511

>>10264501
youre stupid

>> No.10264516

>>10264511
Again what is that cartoon? Please delete that saucy content.
>>10264506
>>10264510
A human who employs Mind and uses Logic can not believe that Numbers have no end.
>>10264502

>> No.10264524
File: 259 KB, 476x446, 10.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10264524

>>10264516
>A human who employs Mind and uses Logic can not believe that Numbers have no end.
The peano axioms disagree

>> No.10264529

>>10264524
Who is Peano?

If the Numbers have no end, humans could see God.

>> No.10264531
File: 45 KB, 960x495, ab45.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10264531

>>10264524
Please don't be vulgar.

>> No.10264534

is some mental institution dumping people on /sci/ so they stay distracted during the day? this is getting weirdly common

>> No.10264554
File: 52 KB, 700x438, 43bda35a-4f6a-4a09-b6b4-986cac69a98e.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10264554

>>10264534
what mean?

>> No.10264565
File: 154 KB, 433x443, 3.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10264565

>>10264529
>Who is Peano?
someone smarter than you

>humans could see God.
pic related

>> No.10264579
File: 345 KB, 1600x1200, 964064_519533864780717_70368583_o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10264579

>>10264565
> he doesn't know about material implication

>>10264529
> 2019
> being a heretic

>> No.10264582
File: 25 KB, 960x495, ab26.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10264582

>>10264565
well that mean Peano is on the wrong side of WW3: Numbers have an end vs Infinity.
The good human, noble and holy:
He who believes that the Numbers have an end and mixes them with good morals.

>> No.10264586

>>10264579
bless you
Anonymous.

>> No.10264588
File: 404 KB, 853x480, 14.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10264588

>>10264582
>cant make a mathematical argument, so he just plays the morality card

>> No.10264591
File: 18 KB, 960x495, ab28.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10264591

>>10264588
7+7 = 14. 14 is a pretty big number, right? The age of consent is 14 in Estonia. Imagine if numbers were infinite, when will you be able to commit intercourse? Thus numbers have end

>> No.10264594

If the Numbers have no end, why will the year 2018 end and remain just a past history.
How to edit post????

>> No.10264596

>>10264472
It... actually makes sense. I'm a brainlet, explain why it's wrong.

>> No.10264600

>>10264596
Please read book before ask question.

>> No.10264607

>>10264588
I tell anyone who is angry with me or hates me:
I love you all ... I am not angry with anyone.
I do not hate anyone, even if he hates me more.

>> No.10264624

>>10264596
because of the way in which 'division' is defined?

1/1=1, 1/0 doesn't equal anything

>> No.10264636

>>10264596
division is breaking things into parts
breaking something into one part doesnt change it
breaking it into two parts makes it half as big
breaking it into 0 parts makes no sense

>> No.10264642

>>10264607
Dude infinity exists deal with it. You don't know math at all and you're having delusions right now. Also Muhammad was a fraud and a charlatan, no one has ever spoken to god and know one knows if one exists yet.

>> No.10264675
File: 53 KB, 1338x834, brain.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10264675

>>10263114
His theories are just too complex for some to understand

>> No.10264681

>>10264675
you should have autographed the ms painting

>> No.10265089

“It’s not gay if the girl has a penis. Just close your eyes and don’t touch the balls. Numbers have an end”

-Mohamed Abadou

>> No.10265126

Muslims have been out the mathematics game for too long to return now. Also a paper that includes PBUH is trash

>> No.10265129

>>10262738
Mr. Ababou why is time on the X axis as a concept when time is clearly labeled as the Y axis (through the implication that past/present/future constitute time in its entirety, thus making X axis time unnecessary and confusing)? All numbers are flat.

>> No.10265228

“When I was 12 me and my brother touched penises, he was 8 years old at the time. When I was 14 I called my 9 year old cousin up to my room and sucked his penis for 20 minutes. Numbers have a limit”

-Muhamed Abadou

>> No.10265597

how do you come up with this? like, how do yo ueven combine the images to mean something like this ?

this man is a genius

>> No.10265602

>>10265597
>>10265228
>>10265129
>>10265126
>>10265089
>>10264681
>>10264675
>>10264642
>>10264636
exactly. if you divide apple into 0 parts you still get apple.
so 1/ 0 = 1.

>> No.10265609
File: 133 KB, 1733x862, Ababou4.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10265609

>>10265228
Please no offensive sex reference than can harm people.

>> No.10265610

>>10265602

"The direction of counting doesn't matter"
- Mohamed Ababou -

>> No.10265617
File: 29 KB, 600x456, 1506495568681.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10265617

>>10265602
>if you divide apple into 0 parts you still get apple.

>> No.10265626

This is actually funnier than the limit of cosine at infinity guy.

>> No.10265629

"When you prove something for all naturals via induction, you are in a sense counting to infinity in one fell swoop, but I don't understand any of this, so I continue to spew bullshit unhindered" - Mohamed Ababou

>> No.10265634

>>10265629

numbers. have. an. end.

>> No.10265638

Virgin "Do operations with Infinity" Tooker vs Chad "Infinity isn't real" Ababou

>> No.10265639

>>10265638
Dual classes.

>> No.10265645

>>10265638
In a sense they are both claiming the same thing, for a very small value of "the same". Both of them try to append a value to the number line and do arithmetic with it. Except Tooker has an inconsistent smattering of mathematical knowledge while Ababou appears to have none at all.

>> No.10265647
File: 17 KB, 960x495, ab3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10265647

>>10265610
>>10265617
>>10265626
>>10265629
>>10265634
>>10265638
>>10265639
If the Numbers have no end, why is there no bird flying in the sky to infinity without going to the ground.
Huh? Solve that.
Also, yes. if you divide apple bay 0 you get apple.

>> No.10265650

>>10265647
what is this, proof by perseverance?

>> No.10265653

>>10265650
The theory of Numbers have an end that includes all real and concrete science and gives up everything that is imaginary and irrational.

>> No.10265656

>>10265647
>If the Numbers have no end, why is there no bird flying in the sky to infinity without going to the ground.
>Huh? Solve that.
youre stupid

>Also, yes. if you divide apple bay 0 you get apple.
youre stupid

>>10265653
>gives up everything that is imaginary and irrational.
youre stupid

>> No.10265657

Allah found it too hard to create an infinity of numbers.

>> No.10265660

>>10265657
>>10265656
>>10265653
>>10265650
If the Numbers have no end, there is no electron.
-Mohamed Ababou-

>> No.10265664

>>10265647
that's just contained number, a bird in atmosphere; your view of number must be the base 10 number system as oppose to 'shapial systems', like the atom, electron; you never had 1 of anything, you had an atomic phenom, which you said there was 1 of, so number that you're thinking of is immaterial.

>> No.10265666

>>10265664
wtf

>> No.10265671

>>10265666
like any language is beneficent for a mind that uses all senses to communicate with the world. numbers are symbols and amounts, but never the objects within the amount which are different number system that base 10, shapial systems, for example.

>> No.10265682

>Mohamed

Stopped reading there

>> No.10265702
File: 786 KB, 800x800, 13.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10265702

Also I would like to give thanks to my girfriend pictured on the left, who was my inspiration in discovering deeper and deeper truths of theory of numbers.
-Mohamed Ababou-

>> No.10265703

>>10265682
So you still read the whole thing lmao

>> No.10265718

>>10265702
nah, Mohamed doesnt know what anime is, because hes stupid
-Mohamed Ababou-

>> No.10265914

can somebody start a thread on mathoverflow and trigger the resident sleepers over there

they need their daily ababou vaccination

>> No.10265926

Interesting, what is the final integer?

You will not find one, but if you do, I'll add 1 to it, and disprove you argument.

>> No.10266130

“You can easily detect a CIA nigger at night because they glow in the dark, just hit them with your car.”

-Muhamed Abadou

>> No.10266161

>>10263289
>Numbers either exist
Stopped reading there. Lmao senpai

>> No.10266186

>>10263218
>>10263103
>>10263293
>>10261615
>>10261593
brainlets...
the only true fact of the numbers sience is the numbers have no end theory is evident lie. The counting to no end cannot be in time, so number have an end must be the case.

>> No.10266215

Do trees fly into the air or stay into the grount. Exactly then numbers cannot have no end or else trees could fly. Did fires not go out? Exactly the theory of numbers have an end is the death of dirty nigger science and the truth.

-Muhamed Abadou

>> No.10266291

It's like Toeker but without Latex and distilled to its raw essence, with all the vocabulary and embellishment stripped away

>> No.10266367

Numbers don't have an end because numbers are not real. They do not exist. They are a fantasy we have created to help us deal with reality.
They are not bound by anyone's mind, imagination or even the whole universe, because they are not real and do not exist.
It's just simple everyday magic we use.

>> No.10266530

I am sometimes worried by the amount of schizophrenics on the internets.

>> No.10267061
File: 350 KB, 680x983, message from mohammad.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10267061

if dubs, this thread have an end
-Mohamed Ababou-

>> No.10268343

>>10265926
you'll be dead by then.
-Mohamed Abadou-

>> No.10268408

Stop giving this guy attention /sci/. You won't get anything out of him other than "numbers have no end, convert or be killed".

That all that I've seen other than the ridiculous .pdf file that is poorly written, obviously not edited, and the author refuses to challenge his theory, which is the basis of science.

I understand that this post is counterproductive of what I'm telling everybody, but it needs to be said that these threads I've been seeing look like a five year olds attempts to get his parents to look at his school product.

>> No.10268664

>>10268408
>reddit spacing
>defends status quo
fuck off, rat

>> No.10268752

>>10261499
That is stupid.

>Believeng everything wrote as a quote from some ancient ""scientist"" as an undenieable fact:
>the biggest flaw of the weakminded.
>abudil adbel 1823-1911

>> No.10268808

>>10261499
Cant believe i spent almost 30 seconds downloading opening and reading the document only to read god in the first sentence, fucking waste of time, you could think,
uhhh you wasted more time writing this uhr
No, time calling a faggot a faggot is time well spent, calling a retard a retard is time well spent, im also warning others not to bother in this thread, plz kill yourself

>> No.10270084

the images are very well done for somebody that probably doesnt know latex

>> No.10270118

>>10264624
>1/0 doesn't equal anything
It's more like it can equal anything, which doesn't work well in a nice consistent system of arithmetic.

>> No.10270146 [DELETED] 
File: 1.84 MB, 320x240, GI0063.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10270146

This all looks pretty reasonable to me.

>> No.10270157
File: 1.84 MB, 320x240, GI0063.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10270157

This all looks fairly reasonable to me.

>> No.10270166

>>10265702
Natsuki is my gf

>> No.10270172

>>10270118
>It's more like it can equal anything
no, youre thinking of 0/0

>> No.10270175

>>10270172
I kind of get why you might think it's that specific, but a tiny bit more thought should tell you that it's not.

>> No.10270202

>>10265926
idiot why not just add it to itself


>tfw I know what OP is trying to get at and have tried to talk to him about it but hes just another schizoposter and won't converse even if you're giving him validation

funny thing is the post I'm replying to actually helps explain it. By explaining that you can only add something between 1 and [highest integer yet] to get [higher integer], you prove that you can only count finite integers in finite time

which might seem obvious, because it is, and while OP is correct, this fact is basically useless and irrelevant. We live in a world with large enough numbers that we can observe patterns that continue into infinity, we can do science on the nature of infinity, without actually truly representing it. Because of this, OP's whole point is true, but only useful in a smaller universe. In fact it is useful in computers, where you have limited memory. Again though, it isn't any major realization, it actually is pretty obvious.

>> No.10270674

>>10261530
truthful, based on facts

>> No.10270700

>>10261499
Well what happens if I take your final number n and I do n+1? What do I get?
Checkmate muhamad

>> No.10270853

>>10270700

you can't do that, beacuse the moment you stop counting time stops , so adding 1 would mean just progessing in time

>> No.10271943
File: 618 KB, 3400x4400, 1542574790242.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10271943

Are you this guy
Thank you for your work

>> No.10271947

>>10263554
>Can you do this:
>To fetch a metal wire and form it as a symbol of infinity
actually if you look at the cover of Scientology 8-8008 there is a very good depoction of this

>> No.10271995

>>10270084
Using MS paint? Nigger, Indian shits can use syskey.

>> No.10272013

>>10270853
Can I go backwards in time by counting backwards?

>> No.10272023

>>10272013
Oh shit, you're right, it worked! I counted backwards and met Einstein, but I had to do it really fast, it was super hard.

>> No.10272227 [DELETED] 
File: 42 KB, 526x567, 1538792531825.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10272227

>>10271943
This has to be amongst the dumbest shit I've ever read.

>> No.10272490
File: 11 KB, 350x350, rhode-island-png-2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10272490

Hello everyone, thank you for your questions.
>>10272023
>>10272013
>>10271995
>>10271943
>10271943
>>10270853
>>10270700
>>10270674
>>10270202
>>10270175
Obey your parents, respect the old age, help the needy, be from the advocates of good and do not be evil... if you really believe that the Numbers have an end.
>>10270084
>>10268808

>> No.10272643

I stumbled about this 'numbers have an end' and was looking from where the hell it even originated and couldn't find anything except the pdf mentioned by OP or a very small YouTube channel with a few memes around this ( with comments roleplaying how revolutionary it s ) and some trolls on a reddit question who are great mathematicians replying that Mohamed Ababou.
And then there is a facebook page about this.
It just seems to be a really obscure meme

Also isn't so that mathematics is not a science so he's making a mathematical proof by using time and the start/end of the universe

>> No.10272827

>>10272490
Why the picture of Rhode Island?

>> No.10273267

>>10272490
I didn't ask a question, though.

>> No.10273392

Wtf I don't know if this is bait or this guy is actually schizo

>> No.10273484

>>10261499
someone tl;dr

>> No.10273523

>>10273484
TL;DR Mr. Ababou has solved numbers with a postulate so fundamentally true that we are all kicking ourselves for not coming up with it sooner: there does in fact exist a highest number.
He has given countless pieces of evidence in support, in the process throwing politicians and great thinkers under the bus for perpetrating false ideas of numbers being infinite.

In this life we live it is important to fight against evil by being the good...all numbers have an end.
-Mohamed Abobou, 2019-

>> No.10273541

>>10265664
I'm afraid I'm forced to agree with you on this one.

>> No.10273544

>>10261499
God dammit what are you doing here? I muted >iwcdm just so I didn’t have to see your bullshit.

>> No.10273546
File: 57 KB, 1360x607, ab10.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10273546

>>10272643
>>10272827
>>10273267
>>10273392
>>10273484
>>10273523
Bless you Anonymous.
If you have the opportunity to meet a parrot, try to make it his say:
the Numbers have an end: scientific truth.

>> No.10273548

>>10273544
What is the meaning of that word? I do not understand.

>> No.10273645

>>10268343

you can't find a final integer because there isn't one.

>> No.10273656

>>10273645

yes, when you stop counting (time stops progressing) you reached the final integer

>> No.10273733

Every implement of numbers contains a local finite maximum, and no working implement of numbers does not account for a local finite maximum.

Infinity is an idea, and it's not even a good one.

>> No.10273942

for some reason this is both funny in a strange way and also depressing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGDrXpCKiF8

>> No.10274066

>>10273656
counting doesn't have an end

>> No.10274071

also the amount of numbers between counting from one number to another doesn't have an end.

>> No.10274092

praise Allah I have just found the biggest number that can ever exist. I took my pocket calculator a Casio model no less and entered the digits 99999999 then I added one. imagine my surprise when the answer was 'error'
this proof has such wide-ranging consequences.
almost every government in the world claims to have a national debt greater than this amount that it expects it's people to pay back to the Jews they borrowed it from. they're lying to us man because the amount of debt cannot actually exist, and all those billionaires man are lying because these numbers don't exist. it's all a lie and there are no such thing as numbers with 9 digits because Casio does not lie with its little electronic brain of perfection.

>> No.10274946

>>10274092
scientific truth!

>> No.10275007

Hitler did nothing wrong, and numbers have an end. Such is life.
-Mohamed Ababou-

>> No.10275020

You can only add one a finite amount of time, because you are mortal.
Thus the highest number that can be conceived is still finite.
Just admit you lost, mathfags

>> No.10275021

>>10264487
>What is that cartoon? That has no relation to mathematics
Saving this for anytime an animeposter shows up

>> No.10275054

>>10261499
that depends on how much of everything there truly is

>> No.10276123

>You can only add one a finite amount of time, because you are mortal.

And?

>Thus the highest number that can be conceived is still finite.

You conceiving numbers has nothing to do with them being infinite.

>Just admit you lost, mathfags

Lost what?

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action