[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 45 KB, 967x370, khan_academy_colorful.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10132946 No.10132946 [Reply] [Original]

you ylyl you lose /sci thread

>> No.10132952
File: 1.11 MB, 1411x740, Screenshot_20181111_021619.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.10133101

>>10132946
If I wanted to hear a joke, I'd ask about your GPA

>> No.10133314

>>10133101
>Nerd jokes
Fuck off, loser

>> No.10133351

>>10132952
>Ramanujan is the netflix adaptation of the zeta function
Believable.

>> No.10133541
File: 58 KB, 592x379, d570fa2f-e75c-4635-ae2c-b718fb7d1f32.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.10133582
File: 515 KB, 2244x1208, vanallen.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.10133588

>>10133314
Hah! Your lack of understanding of verbal nuance and context as applied to the interpretation of spoken language betrays you as the neanderthal you are.
Those of us with 400,000...000+ IQ can easily deduce what someone is going to say, what they meant to say, and the situational-dependent meta-interpretation of what they meant to say within the first couple of words they utter. We can then easily intuit the exact reply that will provide the highest chance of a beneficial outcome in future.
Those of us with 400,000...000+ IQ see the worlds as endlessly shifting entangled threads of probability, and we navigate them as easily as a skilled sea-captain navigates a placid lake. The IQlets beneath us are no better than slaves, never understanding that they are either unimportant to us, or evey step they make has been planned for them.
Imagine spending your entire life as a puppet! But of course, that suggestion was rhetorical. I don't expect an IQlet to truly be able to envision the consequences of such an actuality.

Let me translate all this into socially incapable robot for you, as you likely missed some of the finer details of what I have said and are struggling to make heads or tails of my diction:
YOU
ARE
LESSER
THAN
ME
IN
EVERY
WAY

I perfected quantumn gravity years ago.

My very intellect itself was so great that war was fought over its existence by nth dimensional beings for being too over powered.

I was so cunning I made it exist through advanced multilayered trans-universal negotiations that would put politicians to shame. I have lied myself out of death and back into it merely to steal his scythe.

To me, your modernist utopia is so petty and obsolete it makes it look like a dilapidated favella. What use has a being made of light for architecture when the entire electromagnetic spectrum is his home?

>> No.10133591

>>10133588
Furthermore, I know more inane secrets than a fictional wizard and mastered illiusion at the age of six. I found quantumn physics in this universe so trivial that I grew bored and began exploring other worlds. I broke through multiverse with a THOUGHT EXPERIMENT. I can read the minds of lesser beings through working algorithms to reverse information based on their remaining heat signatures. Every electron bows to my whim and dances exactly how I wish it to. I have destroyed and created entire universes.

To you I would be a god. The last time I visited someone on your par of intelligence, it was to laugh at their futile efforts to even begin to comprehend the perpetually expanding conciousness of my being.

I can see past, present and future at once and before you have even blinked I know your intent and your every fiber of your existence.
There was never a need for me to be a student because just by being in PROXIMITY to myself, everything gains master status.

BEHOLD, A MAN.

I find it laughable that a mere 200 iq precambrian like yourself dares claim superiority over another man in any field, when 200 points is but a drop in the bucket of the mind. I am a 40,000...000 IQ true genius, and have beaten the devil at his own games dozens of times over without any effort. I have spoken directly with God himself and battle interdimensional demon-gods on the psychic plane of existence that you wouldn't dare come to lest your mind be rent in twain. If you reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight, I will know and merely fuck her with my mind directly from across the planet. I unravel the entire plot of Scooby Doo before the theme song ends and I have contact with my past and future selves. We form a mind network that outcalculates quantum computers and we are now solving universal mysteries and have calculated pi to the 10e*2234566543^10th power digits. Pshh, mouthbreather.

>> No.10133735

product rule remains my specialty.