Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2017/01/28: An issue regarding the front page of /jp/ has been fixed. Also, thanks to all who contacted us about sponsorship.

/sci/ - Science & Math


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 43 KB, 608x347, many_such_cases.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10101621 No.10101621 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

can vaccines cause autism?

>> No.10101643

>>10101621

no, the reverse is true tho.

>> No.10101725

>>10101643

Autism causes vaccines?

>> No.10101734

Do we really need a second thread full of antivax spam?

>> No.10101740

>>10101734
Yes.

>> No.10101793

>>10101725

God damn fuckin straight, you think normies are gonna pull that shit from thin air? Autism is a product of evolution.

>> No.10101803

>>10101621

Yes they do. They also cause a wide range of other horrible things.

>> No.10101808

>>10101725

autism spectrum disorder is overrepresented in researchers, so I'd say the analogy holds

>> No.10101809

>>10101803

like limp dick syndrome and faggot fuckface disease

>> No.10101827

>>10101621
Are women in Europe and Russia interested in American men, or are we more some sort of bizarre damaged animal? A net subhuman in their mind.

>> No.10101831
File: 68 KB, 644x573, brainlet7.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10101831

>science causes autism
>takes 3 year old to gun range every Sunday to fill his tiny lungs with lead dust and vapors
Lead actually does cause autism.

>> No.10101833

>>10101831
You cause autism. With wireless device use.

>> No.10101852

>>10101621
There is literally no method of action for a vaccine to cause a a lifelong developmental condition. People that believe they do are in the same vein as flat earthers. eg. ignoring obvious evidence

>> No.10101853

>>10101852
Immunoexcitotoxicity.

>> No.10101864

>>10101853

is that another word for faggotry or something?

>> No.10101865

>>10101853
Of which all studies relating have either been fraudulent or debunked. The guy who published the first study had a major conflict of interest and tried to discredit the mmr vaccine and got his medical licence removed.

>> No.10101874

>>10101865
>debunked
You're misusing this word.

Generally fraud is fairly high profile and you don't continue publishing and being cited. You're going to have to link such evidence.

>> No.10101880

>>10101874
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3136032/

>> No.10101891

>>10101621
Probably. There was a huge fucking deal made when the bird flu vaccines caused narcolepsy in several European countries.

>> No.10101892

>>10101880
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=immunoexcitotoxicity

I don't know much about about the Wakefield case and am not really interested in it right now. Did his paper some foundational work for immunoexcitotoxicity? I thought it concerned mercury and gut flora / intestinal mucosa.

>> No.10102160
File: 101 KB, 711x461, William-Thompson-Whistleblower.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10102160

>>10101892
His work was nothing special, legit the ONLY reason his paper was so important and everyone talked about it was because 8/12 of the parents of the kids said "My kid turned autistic following the mmr vaccine". Wakefield never stated it, the other 12 co-authors never stated it, it was a small case study of 12 children that was never meant to be "big". They were just looking for a lead somewhere, wakefield said "more research needs to be done to be certain" and thats about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh8yjUqzhNs
They talk about it here, his studies have been replicated, many studies have come out that are dangerously close to his exact study, simply without the autism scandal.

http://healthimpactnews.com/2013/new-published-study-verifies-andrew-wakefields-research-on-autism-again/

Wakefield's study was not special, it was just a simple study that got blown out of proportion and studies before him have concluded the same thing, but without the autism scandal.

And to top it all off, a whistle blower came out with thousands of documents claiming he was right that there was a trend of autism in the MMR and it was hidden.

>> No.10102191

>>10101803
[citation needed]

>> No.10102194
File: 193 KB, 888x653, autism_acrodynia_connection.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10102194

Well trump said they do, and I consider myself a liberal, so obviously the statement is false.

>> No.10102197

>>10101833
No, you're thinking of cancer.

>> No.10102199

>>10102160
>faked a study
>received money from the parents
>makes a living with anti vaccine propaganda

He was just misunderstood!

>> No.10102200

>>10102160
he also fabricated data

>> No.10102201
File: 1.42 MB, 1255x850, sheewolf.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10102201

>>10102191
http://whale.to/vaccine/vaccine_autism_proven.html

inb4
>not a credible source. I only accept info from .gov or .edu sources, because I'm sensible like that

>> No.10102206

>>10102201
>putting inb4 something invalidates it
>link implies that we haven't gotten better at diagnosing it, or started overdiagnosing it

>> No.10102207

>>10102197
No. Refer to the third post.
>>https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S10065303#p10065716

>> No.10102212

>>10102199
>slandered by a single reporter
Literally no scientists actually verified his data beyond the CDC and they had William Thompson whistle blow on them. He was smeared by the PR compaign, Brian deer was hired by the vaccine industry to attack his character. You guys talk about how "scientists" debunked Wakefield, no it was a god damn reporter blowing dust out his ass.

>> No.10102215

>>10102207
Huh, neat. I'll have to look over it later (when I'm not phoneposting)

It doesn't seem to directly say autism though, just general genetic damage

>> No.10102221

>>10102215
In the post I mention Timothy syndrome, a genetic polymorphism which causes causes calcium channels to be overactive, and thus intracellular calcium to be chronically elevated. This almost always presents with autism. Wireless devices do the same.

Right now it seems that prenatal exposure in the second trimester, and postnatal up to a few years old, is the most important. The microwaves will also interact with other agents in the body directly and indirectly.

>> No.10102259

>>10102212
not a single researcher was capable of reproducing the study.

>> No.10102262

>>10102259
The cdc themselves reproduced it.

>> No.10102272

>>10102221
Also, a notable addition to the section on infertility.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19241083
The structure of your sweat glands is pretty much a helical coil. Fill it with a solutions of highly conductive salts and you have an antenna array ideal for millimeter waves. It was long suspected by the Russians that the skin was capable of demodulating or transducing the information of the field and that central effects stemmed from reflex reactions, mast cell degranulation, and endogenous opioid release. Regardless the field penetrates much more deeply than expected. In the case of prenatal exposure, or exposure to the ovaries post natally, there has been a change in the structure of oocyte smooth endoplasmic reticulum, in rats.

The frequency of WiGig is presently being used for crowd control in a system called Active Denial. It's athermal and likely acts on TRPV1 receptors, yielding a sensation identical to that of capsaicin applied to the skin. I have trigeminal neuralgia, and believe you don't want to feel any degree of that. Without knowing the details of 5G thresholds can't be established, but they're like far lower than you'll be receiving from a MIMO or whatever antenna array beaming at you.

This stuff is a surveillance and kill grid. The power of having millimeter wave transmitters everywhere is beyond description. Research USSR era electrosleep research, you can kill small animals with this stuff at power densities far below our current safety standard. You can cause sudden cardiac death, you can make someone's esophagus spasm and they suffocate in their sleep. You can immediately awaken people from deep REM and spindle sleep. It's all bizarre and the open literature probably doesn't have even a fraction of what's known. Universities are leveraged to do some primary research under the guise of something else, but the moment the DoD has what it wants they're done.And the real work is followed up at some installation or black site

>> No.10102276

>>10101621
>>10102272
Great, thanks op now the cranks are here.

>> No.10102282

>>10102262
But what do they know about anything?
>center for "disease control"
>diseases do not do their bidding

>> No.10102284 [DELETED] 
File: 1.18 MB, 1200x762, 14u.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10102284

>>10101621
>>10101643

>> No.10102299
File: 685 KB, 1255x850, 1540755695033.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10102299

>>10102201
Optimized.

>> No.10102311

>>10102282
They found a link and attempted to destroy it. Thankfully Thompson kept copies for the world.

Think about that, they themselves state adamantly "NOPE, NO AUTISM LINK, NONE, WAKEFIELD WAS A LIAR AND WRONG AND DEBUNKED" while actively destroying any links by omitting data. Gee, I wonder why we don't find any links, maybe it's because the CDC is burning any that they find and reporting nothing abnormal.

>> No.10103064

>>10102311
anti-vaxxers if they find evidence to support their claims:
>see, this proves that vaccines turn you autistic and gay!
anti-vaxxers if they find no evidence to support their claims:
>see, this proves that vaccines turn you autistic and gay! the only reason for evidence not to exist is if the CDC destroyed it all!

anti-vaxxer conspiracy theories fail the falsifiability test. no evidence will ever convince them to abandon their beliefs.

>> No.10103079

>>10101621
Autism is mostly caused by parents who have their kids when they're too old.

>> No.10103253

>>10103064
Your logic is retarded, people have been finding evidence of vaccines being related to autism. It's not that no evidence has been found, they legitimately tried to DESTROY data, I don't mean "omit" I mean destroy, actively, they gathered everyone into a room with a big garbage bin, and had everyone dump all of the evidence in it. This is what Thompson is telling us as a whistle blower, this isn't just a screw up, they are intentionally destroying any evidence that could find a link between the two.

Thompson is waiting on congress to let him speak right now, I wonder why they've been so negligent about it hmmm?

>> No.10103274

>>10101621
this shit is why i didn't vote for trump.

>> No.10103289

>>10103253
What are your sources for those claims?

>> No.10103298

>>10103289
William Thompson himself? Have you never even tried researching?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlxdWfTLHH0
Here is the recording of him saying it, though I don't know specifically when he says it, but this happened years ago and William Thompson still works for the CDC today and has never spoken against these claims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGRjn_gIJw0
This is Bill Posey disclosing it.
>the co-authors scheduled a meeting to destroy documents related to the study. The remaining 4 co-authors all met and brought a big garbage can into the meeting room and reviewed and went through all the hard copy documents that we had thought we should discard and put them in a huge garbage can. However, because I assumed it was illegal and would violate both foia and doj requests, I kept hard copies of all documents in my office and I retained all associated computer files. I believe we intentionally withheld controversial findings from the final draft of the pediatrics paper"

>> No.10103313

>>10102194
Wow, children affected by different disorders can both look sleepy when tired???

>> No.10103438

>>10103274
>being this gullible
at least do some research before voting

>> No.10103612

>>10101621
Does it matter?

>> No.10103616

>>10101621
Is this a real tweet?

>> No.10103862

>>10101621
Autism causes vaccines.

>> No.10103887

>>10103289
Dude you can't even research autism and it's relation to vaccines anymore. Does that seem a bit odd especially considering
>they were starting to find significant evidence in the 90s
>if a mass anti vax panic happens we could have huge epidemics

>> No.10103896

>>10103887
I couldn't even research the relation of an increase in lead in the atmosphere and the surge of homosexuality in the population. It's so suspicious.

>> No.10103903

>>10103887
It's an old strategy. In the mid 2000's the EPRI and affiliates started calling for an end to studying biological effects of ELF and power frequency fields. They tried to make it an extreme taboo, but failed. In the case of vaccines they largely succeeded, and easily so. Very different landscape and type of research.

>> No.10103909

>>10103896
What demonstratively potential relation ship does lead have to sexual development?


I'm talking about the preservative of mmrs giving children autoimmune defincincies.

>> No.10104001
File: 320 KB, 330x381, ooh.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10104001

>>10103909
>What demonstratively potential relation ship does lead have to sexual development?
>I'm talking about the preservative of mmrs giving children autoimmune defincincies.
oooh, you're SO CLOSE to getting it...

>> No.10104015
File: 68 KB, 611x338, autism.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10104015

>>10103616
Nah, it's photoshopped. This is the original version.

>> No.10104044

>>10103253
>people have been finding evidence of vaccines being related to autism
Considering that the original idea and experimental methodology was so flawed it rendered the study irrelevant, no they havent. Its like saying people have found evidence that secretly some people can fly because I said they could one time which I then recanted. Then you realize that vaccinations could be significantly more dangerous than they are and they would still yield a positive health outcome. You know nothing about infectious disease, epidemiology, or statistical mechanics but you feel qualified to form and espouse an opinion.
Neck yourself.

>> No.10104067

>>10103253
>tfw it turns out they were safe all along but pharma corps don't know how to behave in a non-shady way

>> No.10104083

>>10104044
>vaccinations could be significantly more dangerous than they are and they would still yield a positive health outcome.
But why not accept the issues and work towards making better ones that don't have them? Trying to cover it up is putting people at risk for the sake of profits. And neither of us get those profits, so we have no reason to defend this.

>> No.10104423

>>10104067
They wouldn't NEED to act shady if they were safe.

>> No.10104439

Daily reminder that all the vaccine inserts have one thing in common. The statement:

>[...] has not been evaluated for carcinogenic or mutagenic potential, or for impairment of fertility.

I repeat.

has not been evaluated for carcinogenic or mutagenic potential, or for impairment of fertility.
has not been evaluated for carcinogenic or mutagenic potential, or for impairment of fertility.
has not been evaluated for carcinogenic or mutagenic potential, or for impairment of fertility.
has not been evaluated for carcinogenic or mutagenic potential, or for impairment of fertility.

In their own words, in their own inserts.

>> No.10104464

>>10103298
And nobody will address this.
We have someone proving they are actively destroying evidence of a link between vaccines and autism, and all you want to say is "the science is settled"
This is why people are against vaccines, because vaccines are anti-science.

>> No.10104644

>>10104423
Why don't you just calm down, life is easier when you trust the machine.

It's 2018, the world will just take care of you. Don't worry bro.

>> No.10104665

>>10104644
No thanks.
My immune system works perfectly, I don't need a magic medicine that doesn't work if everyone in the world doesn't use it.

>> No.10104668

>>10104665
You just need to have faith.

>> No.10104673

>>10104668
>faith
>vaccines

>> No.10104691

>>10104673
Trust and obey. It's the best way.

>> No.10104694

>>10104691
Kek, you gave me some good laughs.
The saddest part is that Paul Offit wants us to think like this because he believes most doctors are unqualified to talk about vaccines.

>> No.10104851

>>10102215
Don't waste your time with that idiot
>>https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S10030494#p10030601

>> No.10104860

>>10104851
Why? Looks interesting so far.

>> No.10104863

>>10104860
Because he's a hypochrondiac natural medicine conspiracy theorist who only comes to /sci/ to spam the same copypasta for years on endand talk at people.

>> No.10104878

>>10104015
Holy shit I knew 4chan caused autism. Thanks Trump!

>> No.10104934

Before I could spit it out I guess the words had burnt my mouth, what can I say.

>> No.10104938

DIRECTLY BEHIND BEING AHEAD OF THE TIMES. BUT DON'T YOU WORRY, YOU'LL FALL RIGHT IN LINE. YES EVERYTHING'S JUST FINE FINE FINE.

NO ONE'S GETTING BLAMED THIS TIME.

>> No.10104944

An autism inducing poison from a bottle that has a sticker on it which says "vaccine" can definitely cause autism.

>> No.10104999
File: 190 KB, 1000x1000, really makes you thicc.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10104999

>>10104439
>THEY DIDN'T FORMALLY TEST VACCINES FOR SIDE EFFECTS THAT THERE'S NO EVIDENCE FOR
>THEREFORE THOSE VACCINES CAN'T BE TRUSTED TO BE SAFE
Hey, you know when they test a drug for carcinogenicity etc.? When there's some evidence that it may cause cancer or whatever, whether in model organisms, electronic metabolic models, or human patients.
When the insert says
>has not been evaluated
that doesn't mean they haven't collected any evidence on it. It just means that they didn't see any reason (read: they didn't find any preliminary association) to do a full-on study formally determining whether there's a risk for it.

You know what other drugs don't have any such evaluations? Lots of antibiotics (e.g. natamycin, cephalexin). Loads and loads more have mutagenic potential studies (since they can often be done with cell cultures rather than requiring whole animals) but are missing carcinogenicity and/or fertility impairment evaluations.
Do you believe that antibiotics all cause cancer and infertility as well?

>> No.10105101

>>10104673
Did you forget to say your prayers when you went to the doctor's office?

>> No.10105105

>>10104439
Don't worry, if they did cause those things, you couldn't actually sue the manufacturers.

>> No.10105107 [DELETED] 
File: 132 KB, 755x746, 1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10105107

>>10101621

>> No.10105538

>>10104999
i had antibiotics once and im cancer

what now, huh?

>> No.10105621

>>10101621
no it creates violent right wing terrorism.

>> No.10105630
File: 3.00 MB, 1998x1450, really makes you think.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10105630

So help me understand this. As far as I'm aware there's no credible scientific link between vaccines and autism. Let's assume for a moment however that there was. Not a 100% guarantee, but some legitimate if small chance of getting autism as the result of common childhood vaccines.
Wouldn't that still be preferable? Are we not only asserting that vaccines cause autism, but also simultaneously denying that they can prevent diseases which caused enormous problems historically? Would it be in humanity's best interest to stop vaccinating children to prevent some cases of autism if it meant the resurgence of preventable diseases like polio and measles?

>> No.10105768

>>10105630
You're making some false assumptions.

The first is that vaccines do not cause autism, we have lots of proof that they do, it has not been debunked, according to Paul Offit, only 17 studies TOTAL have been done.

https://youtu.be/c9txqfadfd0?t=1310

Only Thimerosal in the MMR has ever been studied, you will never find a study that looks at anything beyond besides some "retracted" and "discredited" studies because they show vaccines as causing autism.

http://archive.is/PwUrN

http://vaccinepapers.org/high-aluminum-content-autistic-brains/

We have some that are while not perfect, do show there is a common theme that unvaccinated are more healthier.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK190028/
>The committee reviewed one study to evaluate the risk of autism after the administration of DTaP vaccine. This one study (Geier and Geier, 2004) was not considered in the weight of epidemiologic evidence because it provided data from a passive surveillance system and lacked an unvaccinated comparison population.
>The epidemiologic evidence is insufficient or absent to assess an association between diphtheria toxoid–, tetanus toxoid–, or acellular pertussis–containing vaccine and autism.
>Lack an unvaccinated comparison
>unvaccinated groups are unethical in studies
>every vaccine safety study we have the IOM declared to be worthless.

We don't use placebos, do long-term or cumulative and have never compared vaccinated to unvaccinated. We've only done 17 studies on 1 ingredient in 1 vaccine. you tell me how vaccines and autism are unrelated because the IOM just admitted that no science except 1 has been done on DTaP for autism and it showed vaccines being related, not to mention the whistle blower on the MMR and Wakefield's case, where he proved they were actively destroying data and is awaiting to speak before congress.

>> No.10105775

>>10105768
You completely failed to engage with the actual thrust of my comment, so let me ask again.
Do you believe that vaccines aren't effective in preventing the diseases they target, do you disagree that diseases like smallpox have been eradicated as a result of large-scale vaccination, and do you believe that even if vaccines may cause autism that isn't still preferable to the return of otherwise preventable illnesses?

>> No.10105778
File: 85 KB, 620x344, 2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10105778

>>10105630
Heres the second assumption, that autism is better than getting measles.

You do realize the lifespan of an autistic person is about 40 years of age right? It's not just a "mild" issue you deal with, it's terrible and affects both you and the people you live with because you more than likely cannot live on your own. Most schools and doctors are reporting higher rates of low-functioning than they are for high-functioning autism, nobody has done a full study almost like we don't want to know; schools are still reporting between 50% low-functioning to upwards of 85% with the high-functioning autism kids actually decreasing.

Autism is not just being sheldon from the big bang theory, it's life changing and not something you are just born with, especially when you are a normal kid, hitting every mile stone up to the age of 1 or 2 and then start "regressing" into autism. That is an actual term, think about it, you ONLY start showing signs of autism at the age of 1 or 2?

Measles is not deadly as you are assuming it is, nor is it healthy user bias just because others have gotten it in the past. See pic related, it was not deadly once we learned of sanitzation, nutrition, hygiene and plumbing, we come into less contact with bacteria while sick and avoid much of the danger. We know now that they didn't back then that measles caused Vitamin A levels to deplete, this caused blindness and death, we gave kids vitamin A and vitamin C and they miraculously stopped dying.

Lets put it like this, if we are taking this graph seriously, your rate of death from getting measles is 0.00001%

The vaccine is completely unnecessary when we dont have a working injury reporting system, VAERS only reports 1% of vaccine injuries, including serious ones.

It's not that the vaccine doesn't work, it's that the adverse reactions to the vaccine are far worse than the disease.

>> No.10105784
File: 185 KB, 1305x763, vaccines totally safe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10105784

>>10105775
Now, this isn't measles but it is in fact rotavirus

https://www.nvic.org/nvic-archives/conflicts-of-interest.aspx

>During the clinical trials, five children out of a total of 10,054 subjects suffered intussusception.[xxvii] If confirmed, the rate of intussusception would be 1 in 2010 children.
>According to the manufacturers package insert, the adverse event was considered statistically insignificant at 0.05%.
>1 in 2010
>insignificant
I'm sorry, what? I heard adverse reactions like this were RARE, you're telling me that 1 in 2010 are going to suffer form a SEVERE, LIFE THREATING issue?

Lets put it like this, thats about 500/million babies you are having their intestines roll over onto each other and die.

You want to disprove the adverse reaction rates as being higher than the disease itself? Give me a working injury reporting system, because pic related is the only one we got and IT DOESN'T WORK, EVEN ACCORDING TO THE IOM.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK190028/
The committee reviewed one study to evaluate the risk of autism after the administration of DTaP vaccine. This one study (Geier and Geier, 2004) was not considered in the weight of epidemiologic evidence because it provided data from a passive surveillance system and lacked an unvaccinated comparison population.
>was not considered because it provided data from a passive surveillance system (I.E VAERS)
They admit VAERS is unreliable and not allowed to be used.

But fear not, people have automated VAERS!
http://truthsnitch.com/2017/10/24/cdc-silence-million-dollar-harvard-project-charged-upgrading-vaccine-safety-surveillance-system/#sthash.Cdd0nT9O.4pi7oHLg.dpbs
>Of those 715,000 patients, 376,452 were given 1.4 million doses of 45 different vaccines. A total of 35,570 possible adverse reactions were identified, so 2.6% of vaccinations were followed by a possible adverse reaction.
CDC ghosted them when they showed this result, the $1million project was shut down.

>> No.10105790

>>10105778
>not something you are just born with
In awe at the stupidity of this lad. Absolute ignorance.

>> No.10105791

Now I'll ask you, wheres your proof that adverse reactions are rare?

Because I just gave you strong evidence of no safety being done for vaccines as VAERS is unreliable, the manufacturer admits the dangers of their own vaccine and that measles was a literal joke at a death rate of 0.00001%.

I don't think the "benefit" if there is any, outweighs the risk that vaccines bring when they haven't been tested. You've done only 17 studies on 1 ingredient in 1 vaccine, of which 2 were done by a now wanted criminal and have never been verified.
https://youtu.be/9hd-YonGFAM?t=163
With 1 of the studies that was done by the CDC themselves having a whistle blower come out against it stating they DESTROYED data that found a link between autism and the MMR vaccine, meaning they committed scientific fraud when trying to disprove Wakefield.
https://youtu.be/jGRjn_gIJw0?t=235
They LITERALLY threw data in the garbage in attempt to discredit him.
You've never done vaccinated vs unvaccinated and the IOM has reported it is completely possible to do through the VSD which they mention in their 2013 report
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK206948/?term=VSD
>the VSD system has a large enough proportion of unvaccinated children to investigate differences in health outcomes of unvaccinated and vaccinated children.
So why haven't they done this study that SO many people have asked for, it's an ethical alternative and they are just sitting on this data.
So you've never done vaccinated vs unvaccinated, never done long-term, never done cumulative, never used placebos, don't have an injury reporting system, looked at 1 ingredient in 1 vaccine and you're gonna tell me vaccines and autism are unrelated and that vaccines are safe, well studied and in the event something DOES happen it will get reported? Oh and even if something does happen, you cannot sue the industry thanks to the 1986 act where they get total immunity from liability because there were so many successful lawsuits

>> No.10105794

I am here just for getting this: https://whatstatus.co/whatsapp-dp-images

>> No.10105797

>>10105775
Your mum and or significant other engaged with my actual thrust.

>> No.10105821

>>10105775
I would rather have my child have smallpox than autism, 100%. Even if he/she were to perish in the process.

>> No.10105845

>>10105775
Now look at you, ignoring the fucking multiple massive points that addressed you, yet here you are, completely silent like the faggot you are because you can't actually counter any of that.

>> No.10105871
File: 2.24 MB, 400x300, 1387581006758.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10105871

How could the scientific community fight more effectively against mumbo jumbo like anti-vaccines, angel therapies and what not?

One problem could be the lack of charismatic figures educating people. It only takes a one leader bimbo to shit his/her Facebook with conpiracy theories and the minions shall follow.

>> No.10105887

If you think the vaccine autism link hasnt been debunked then you dont actually understand how science works.

>> No.10105891

>>10105871
The modern world is a thoroughly discredited system. It's only a matter of time before the cattle stop allowing themselves to be lulled back to sleep and they switch to the right side. Even though it's already too late.

Your stupid shit's days are numbered, one way or the other.

>> No.10105893

>>10105887
I'm not into Science, the religion.

>> No.10105896

>>10105871
send climate deniers, anti-vaccers and other wackos to Gulag

>> No.10105899

>>10105896
Actually joke on you. I already gulag.
:^)

>> No.10105915
File: 42 KB, 334x506, 285.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10105915

>>10105899
based

>> No.10105925

>>10104851
>>10104863
You are making a logical fallacy (genetic/red herring). He didn't make the information. He is posting sources; lots and lots of peer reviewed science papers. Yet, you are trying to defame him as though that affects the published papers and distract people from the actual information.

>> No.10105933

>>10105925
>You are making a logical fallacy (genetic/red herring). He didn't make the information. He is posting sources; lots and lots of peer reviewed science papers.
And misinterpreting them, there's no point trying to teach a kid to read Don Quixote in the original language if you still have to teach them the genders in Spanish.

>> No.10105935

>>10105871
Theres an easy way to stop anti-vaxxers
Do a vaccinated vs unvaccinated study.
inb4
>reeeeee unethical to not inject toxic chemicals into a day 1 old baby
but we can perform it ethically looking at the VSD
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK206942/
>The VSD system has a large enough proportion of unvaccinated children to investigate differences in health outcomes of unvaccinated and vaccinated children.
There is no reason for this study not to be done, it would be an end to every anti-vaxxer, but they wont do it because they know it would be the end of vaccines because it would show how they are killing us.

>> No.10106092

Reminder that the anti-vax fag's arguments were utterly BTFO yet he still repeats them in every thread

>>https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S10049593#p10055807

>> No.10106233

>>10102197
The real question here is whether you'd rather have autism or cancer.

>> No.10106416

yes. trauma as a child can cause it if the vaccine is painful. same reason why there is a correlation between circumcision and autism

>> No.10107504

>>10106233
Would you rather risk a mild-childhood illness or get the vaccine and risk autism, cancer, life debilitating issues, such as asthma, eczema, MS, heart conditions, and neurological disorders.

>> No.10107636

>>10101621
Yes it is well documented that vaccines are the cause of autism.

>> No.10107641

>>10105778
You don’t even understand autism, let alone vaccinations or science and statistical methods for data analysis.

Sage

>> No.10107710
File: 256 KB, 750x750, cvbfsbwghw43.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10107710

>>10107641
>You don't understand autism
Yeah, autism is SUPER complicated and only the most highly educated scientists can identify it, thats why the rate of autism is 1 in 59 now.
We just casually missed hundreds of millions of children with autism, we just have better diagnosis remember?
most autistic children are just weird "normal" guys like sheldon from the big bang theory, thats why autism is now costing us more than cancer and diabetes and is expected to cost us $1trillion in the U.S by 2025.
We totally studied vaccines, remember? We looked at 1 ingredient in 1 vaccine and called it a day, totally debunked. Remember, we called out wakefield, remember? The guy who got slandered by a single reporter that had financial ties to the industry and not a single scientist debunking him?
Remember how the CDC had to commit scientific fraud in the most ironic and hypocritical sense in order to shut him up and we only found out about it 2 decades later?
The fact the CDC was actively destroying evidence by, LITERALLY throwing evidence in the garbage should speak volumes.
Actually end yourself if you think vaccines and autism is well studied.
https://youtu.be/jGRjn_gIJw0?t=234
>the co-authors scheduled a meeting to destroy documents related to the study. The remaining 4 co-authors all met and brought a big garbage can into the meeting room and reviewed and went through all the hard copy documents that we had thought we should discard and put them in a huge garbage can. However, because I assumed it was illegal and would violate both foia and doj requests, I kept hard copies of all documents in my office and I retained all associated computer files. I believe we intentionally withheld controversial findings from the final draft of the pediatrics paper

>> No.10107724

>>10107710
>Bullshit that contradicts my indoctrination and security
Haha, nope! fake and gay!

>> No.10107734
File: 91 KB, 800x995, HEAVY.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10107734

>>10105768
>every vaccine safety study we have the IOM declared to be worthless.
dumbass, read the report you linked.
they reviewed the literature for links between DTAP vaccination and 15 different conditions, and were able to find reliable studies for 12 of them. what about the other three? the reason there are no good studies on links between DTAP and autism, ataxia, or SIDS is because those studies are done by the Geiers, a father-and-son team of notorious anti-vaxxers. and like all anti-vaxxers, their methodology is trash.

>>10105778
>the lifespan of an autistic person is about 40 years of age
a literal lie
>VAERS only reports 1% of vaccine injuries
another literal lie. multiple studies confirm this. additionally, most adverse effects reported to VAERS aren't actually caused by the vaccine.

>> No.10107738

>>10105845
>so what if I couldn't respond to any of your arguments?
>REFUTE ALL THE STUFF I SAID INSTEAD TO MY SATISFACTION REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

pathetic

>> No.10107749

>>10107734
>Everything you said and backed up with credible sources is a lie because I said so, there are sooooo many studies that disprove you, but I'm going to post NONE.

>> No.10107837

>>10106233
What'll kill me quicker?

>> No.10107943
File: 2.91 MB, 1600x885, laughs alemannically.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10107943

>>10107749
>there are sooooo many studies that disprove you, but I'm going to post NONE.
the report you linked to literally disproved your claim, brainlet

>> No.10107964

>>10107943
They said the geiers study was trash because it didn't use an unvaccinated comparison, no vaccine study we currently have actually uses an unvaccinated comparison. It also used data from VAERS, which they said was unreliable, they said our ONLY reporting system is unreliable. They also mentioned that no science has been done on autism and DTAP except for that one which they called both VAERS and studies with no unvaccinated comaprison garbage tier.

So you are calling geier study trash tier but in doing so you have to call EVERY OTHER vaccine study thats been done trash tier because they've never done those things either.

>> No.10109694

>>10107964
>no vaccine study we currently have actually uses an unvaccinated comparison
literally a lie according to the very report you linked.
>Greco 1985
>DeStefano et al. 2003
>Hernan et al. 2004
>Confavreaux et al. 2001
just to list a few

about done with anti-vaxxers making shit up to support their delusional positions.

>> No.10109726

>>10109694
A controlled study is not a fucking unvaccinated comparison you retard.
>Greco 1985
No saline, no unvaccinated comparison to those who did get the vacine, quote me where I'm wrong though, by all means.
>DeStefano et al. 2003
>RESULTS:
Cases and controls had similar vaccination histories.
>Hernan et al. 2004
>does not say for vaccines given in cohort, provide evidence of so.
>Confavreaux et al. 2001
They looked at vaccinatgion records of 1 year and compared those who got MS within 2 months and 4 months, thats it, it's not an unvaccinated comparison you fuck wad.

You don't know what an unvacinated comparison is, it's when you give an inert placebo to a group and compare them to another group that got the product.

I.E Group A got the MMR, group B got the saline placebo, we compared the health of both parties on multiple issues, heart, neurological, immunological, MS, etc, and looked for any new onset health issues within the (hopefully) long watch period after receiving the vaccine or saline placebo.

This has never been done and is what is being asked to be done, quit being retarded.

>> No.10109780
File: 54 KB, 506x365, Sidewalk cat.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10109780

>>10109726
>A controlled study is not a fucking unvaccinated comparison
nibba how the fuck do you think case-control studies work, anyway?

basically, you're saying that vaccine studies aren't reliable because the researchers didn't directly go and assign one group to be vaccinated and another group not to be vaccinated and then wait 20 years to see if one group had higher rates of certain disorders than others. despite your ignorant bitching, case-control studies are the norm in medicine and, thanks to how probability works, are able to test proposed links between diseases and purported risk factors.

when anti-vaxxers don't like the evidence, they come up with an excuse to throw it away (even if that excuse just reveals how little they know about experimental design). nothing new there.

>> No.10110365

>>10109780
Let me give you an example.
https://www.fda.gov/downloads/biologicsbloodvaccines/vaccines/approvedproducts/ucm133479.pdf
>IPOL vaccine given either separately in association with DTP in two sites (s) or combined (c) with DTP in a dual chambered syringe
http://vaccinepapers.org/wp-content/uploads/Introduction-of-DTP-and-OPV-Among-Infants-in-an-Urban-African-Community-A-Natural-Experiment.pdf
>Among 3–5-month-old children, having received DTP (±OPV) was associated with a mortality hazard ratio (HR) of 5.00 (95% CI 1.53–16.3) compared with not-yet-DTP-vaccinated children. Differences in background factors did not explain the effect. The negative effect was particularly strong for children who had received DTPonly and no OPV (HR = 10.0 (2.61–38.6)). All-cause infant mortality after 3 months of age increased after the introduction of these vaccines (HR = 2.12 (1.07 4.19)).

You just compared polio vaccine to a vaccine that had a 10x increased mortality rate. And you wonder why that vaccine performed so wonderfully?

We want a study that compares a group that received 0 vaccines to one that received the full immunized schedule. Before you bitch and whine about ethics, it can be done ethically through the VSD.

>> No.10110371

>>10101621
I got a lot of mandatory vaccines when I was a kid and I am autistic

>> No.10110375

>>10101621
Can? I guess so, if you put shit in them that caused autism.

Since they don't do that, though...

>> No.10110379
File: 3 KB, 125x84, optimized.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10110379

>>10102299
Get on my level.

>> No.10110382

Mods, this belongs on /x/.

>> No.10111522
File: 1.52 MB, 420x315, 8D.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10111522

>>10110365
first you say that there are no good studies with actual control groups.
then I show you some cited in the report you yourself linked to.
then you try to bring up two completely different documents, one of which is a PACKAGE INSERT (lmao, did you think it was a study?) and one of which is a fairly garbage study (1057 subjects, 27 total deaths, no categorization of cause of death, in a fucking MORTALITY STUDY).

kinda sounds like you're trying to distract from how you got caught in a hilariously sloppy lie.
keep fucking that chicken, anon. :^)

>> No.10111679

>>10111522
>first you say that there are no good studies with actual control groups.
Are you retarded? THIS is what I said.
>no vaccine study we currently have actually uses an unvaccinated comparison
>unvaccinated comparison
I didn't say "control group" I said unvaccinated.
Now KYS for not reading faggot.

>> No.10111709

>>10110382
0.1 Merckcoin has been deposited in your account.

>> No.10111712

>>10105630
>>10104083

>> No.10111720
File: 179 KB, 960x930, Alexa play the lute.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10111720

>>10111679
>I don't understand epidemiological experimental design: the post
look kid, when the report said that Geiers & Geiers (2004) was faulty because it lacked an unvaccinated control group, it wasn't claiming that all vaccine studies need one. rather, vaccine studies OF THAT PARTICULAR DESIGN (birth cohorts rather than case studies) need one because it's impossible to rule out confounding variables otherwise.
actual competent researchers (i.e. those which aren't anti-vaxxer lunatics) use case-controls. and yes, the controls provide unvaccinated comparisons. your inability to understand even the rudiments of experimental protocol isn't an argument against it. (like, this is very simple stuff that doesn't take any special knowledge for a non-brainlet to make sense of. I'm a fucking PALEONTOLOGIST and I understand how case-control studies work.)

commit kakuro, my guy.

>> No.10111728

>>10111720
>the controls provide unvaccinated comparisons
No they don't. Literally everyone in their studies gets a fucking vaccine, you can't call it an unvaccinated comparison.
It's like saying "we looked at the health and cancer rates of people who smoked 25 cigarettes a day and used people who smoked 20 cigarettes a day as a control. We found smoking doesn't cause cancer"
That is why people want an UNVACCINATED study vs vaccinated, or at the very least use the VSD because apparently it can be used to compare the two according to the IOM.

>> No.10112033

>>10101621
Read this OP
http://vaccinepapers.org/rebuttal-to-the-bbb-scientist/

>> No.10112038
File: 130 KB, 1292x763, LymphBrain.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10112038

>>10112033
The aluminium nanoparticles get *eaten* by macrophages. Which are going through the lymph system to the brain (pic related). Then it gets again into the brain, the ions released do this (read these studies: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0161813X14000278
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1756464617306850
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0161813X10000975)
>get on sciencedirect and type two words: aluminium and neurotoxicity.
>read inserts of certains products (most relevant)
Pro-inflammatory effect of Al-nanoparticles causes the macrophages to come in again, which only happens when inflammation in brain takes place. Which later on attracts cytokines including IL-6 and IL-7, both are neurotoxic and excessive IL-6 levels in the brain have been correlated to neurodevelopmental disorders.

>> No.10112360

>>10112038
That's serious 0wn4g3 to lay down on an infant brain. And all right at birth, after they inject your mother with hormones and drugs, clamp your placenta early depriving your body of its iron stores and oxygen before your lungs are able to work correctly, inject you with vitamin K to further thicken your hypoxic blood, probably strap you down and do some cutting on your genitals, then inject you with 15 vaccines or whatever it is now.

It's almost like they're TRYING to reduce your intelligence at birth. Imagine that, we live in a machine where people go to school (to make money and) to learn how to help people and improve lives, and instead they train you to hurt as you were hurt, drill "malpractice" into your sleep deprived brain, and bog you down in paperwork, a legal system, and other junk that disallows you from operating effectively or efficiently.

>> No.10112384
File: 109 KB, 400x313, pesci.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10112384

>>10112360
>we live in a machine where people go to school (to make money and) to learn how to help people and improve lives, and instead they train you to hurt as you were hurt, drill "malpractice" into your sleep deprived brain, and bog you down in paperwork, a legal system, and other junk that disallows you from operating effectively or efficiently.
BOTTOM TEXT

>> No.10112385

>>10112360
>then inject you with 15 vaccines or whatever it is now
And remember, if you still want to get all of them, but think they should be spread out a bit because they're not all even remotely urgent, you're in trouble.

>> No.10112391

>>10112385
You're not n trouble, you're just ignorant.

Ignorance is, for some odd reason, frowned on on this board about science and math.

>> No.10112392

>>10112391
Ignorance through arrogance.
(You)

>> No.10112394
File: 40 KB, 480x640, its_beautiful.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10112394

>>10111720
>I'm a fucking PALEONTOLOGIST and I understand how case-control studies work.

>> No.10112397

>>10112391
>You're not n trouble
I recommend trying to change the schedule. Go ahead, tell me how easy it is.

>> No.10113718
File: 2.52 MB, 2360x3495, 2e4d10149909fda2fc367654fcccd38c.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10113718

>>10112360
Barbarism masquerading as sophistication. A meticulous nature often masks crude methods and deep confusion.

Reminds me of the end of Texhnolyze. The city was only pretending to be sane. That's where most of us are right now, pretending you can pretend your way out.

>> No.10113978

>>10103616
yes. https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/449525268529815552

>> No.10114360

>>10101621
Most parents of autistic kids I know are conservatives. I believe it is a punishment from God.

>> No.10114453

>>10101621
No. Autism is just overdiagnosed.

>> No.10114783

>>10101621
>Tiny children are not horses

>> No.10114884

>>10114453
This. I know because that's what they're saying these days, and I for one, believe it.

>>10114360
"Ignorance through arrogance."
Conservatives and religious people are often incredibly selectively arrogant and have their mindset anchored in their own exceptionalism. They think toxicology and so forth doesn't apply to them and probably eat the same shitty trash the rest of the population does.

>> No.10114887

>>10114783
Horses are born autistic most of the time.

>> No.10114923

>>10103298
>>10104464

can somebody other than the antivaxxers check this out for retardedness?

>> No.10114940

>>10114923
No one will give you an unbiased response to it. "Neutrality" on this issue is really more of apathy in general. It appears to be a thing that happened, so it's up to you to decide how far you feel it extends.

>> No.10114950

>>10114923
If you don't actually know anything about the topic, why anchor on it being retarded by default?

I call this manufactured consensus. You just have to craft the broader cultural; narrative (which people use as a common interface to communicate) to control human behavior by formation of taboo and discrete "groups". When you polarize a population by making a controversy, generally there will be a majority and a minority, and if you've done it right, the majority will stand by what you want them to. You can then make them clash with each other and brand the minority in all manner of ways.

Eventually you can have a bunch of people standing around to each other, all secretly believing the same taboo (but true) things, and all talking through the cultural falsehoods. If one steps out of line, often the others will attack to prove they deserve the continued security within the group based on those perceived beliefs.

This is the basis of divide and conquer and crowd psychology. I think people who understand it and what's driving the events in their lives will never find peace as long as there are other people. Even now, we live in a society where the system is severely discredited and overtly illegitimate. So what happens? People embrace death cults and the death urge. They won't admit anything, they'll just pretend it's all okay and go with the flow, accepting they could die for it. Crumbling societies always adopt crisis cults and embrace the death urge. People who have seen what was happening for decades remain inert. Neutered by the power structure until the very end.

>> No.10114967

>>10114950
Amazing how often those majorities just so happen to stand for interests of large corporations and/or governments.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
reCAPTCHA
Action