[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 904 KB, 2347x3264, 2x CorpusCallosumSize.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10072098 No.10072098 [Reply] [Original]

I measured my Corpus Callosum in 2 MRIs (because i have a neurological disorder) and they were both around the same, so it cannot be a mistake.

>> No.10072105

the average corpus callosum is 687 my corpus callosum was 1142mm^2

>> No.10072254

>>10072105
nice adhd gratz on the adderall

>> No.10072378

>>10072254
Corpus callosum size is supposed to be correlated with musical ability and plus neuroscientists always point out that Einstein had a big corpus callosum

>> No.10072379
File: 146 KB, 960x914, Big Black CoCk.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10072098
Big Gray Matter

>> No.10072401

>>10072098
>>10072105
>>10072378
I regret to inform you that you don't know how to measure properly. Your corpse is normal.

>> No.10072433

>>10072378
Look at his PSI. His scores factor into the profile of someone with ADHD. So more than likely he was being tested for ADHD.

>> No.10072440

https://www.memorylosstest.com/digit-span/

>> No.10072459

>>10072433
No I have a brain disease possibly multiple sclerosis , i a m a dumdum

>> No.10072487

>>10072459
damn sorry senpai

>> No.10072502

I got by brain scanned with a magnet camera this Thursday, as a lab rat for some thing on empathy. I probably got a low "score" and after the fact I think I probably even answered in such a way that my empathy was slightly overestimated, I guess I did that because I felt I wasn't doing things correctly if I always answered in the lowest ten percentages, so an 80% answer (sliding scale) on something which maybe just was 15% happened here and there because I didn't wanna feel like a freak. And I wasn't sure I was doing things correctly if I wasn't like doing some imagining and guessing rather than what the images actually made me feel which was basically nothing.

After the scan though the chief physician seemed excited and giddy, maybe he thought my brain was interesting. He said he'd send me some screencaptures of my brain from different angles but he hasn't delivered yet. I'd love to know stuff like this about my brain and I'll also get to know if I have some serious fucked up thing in my brain too, I'm holding my thumbs for them discovering something actually because I feel I'm different in some way because of how I think and live but don't wanna go through months of investigation with some psychologist after standing in line for six months.

Does anyone know how long the process is for papers like this? So I know if I can remind him now or in six months lol. They're comparing criminals and normal peoples brains, looking at empathy to maybe draw conclusions.

Anyway I'll post my brain when I get it hehe. Awkward knowing my arousal part of the brain probably lighted up for them to see too, when the first image was a pair of beautiful female feet on some tile floor.

>> No.10072518

>>10072502
A place to start is trying to interpret the scores on your test. Find conditions of other people that have a profile similar to yours. I'd focus on your WMI, mainly digit span, and ofcourse your PSI. A normal person doesn't have that kind of range difference. Start with something like using the WAIS for a diagnosis to mental conditions. People in /sci/ get a hardon for IQ tests but they forgot the tests purpose is for people like you. Ie finding a diagnosis for your mental condition

>> No.10072524

>>10072502
here's an example of what you should be looking for

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23443820

>> No.10072540

>>10072502
Were you aroused because of feet?, or because the reaction of the doctors based off you being "percieved" to be aroused due to feet?, or you don't know?

>> No.10072641

>>10072540
I just have a small foot fetish. So when the first pic was nice feet well I was surprised and caught off guard and that probably made my brain light up. So just the feet haha not the scientists monitoring my brain, I don't have some voyeur thing.

>>10072518
It was a scientific investigation that I partook in, so I didn't get any numbers or anything, didn't see anything or get any results. They have the numbers for themselves and not to evaluate the health specifics of individuals I guess, and I guess they'll crunch the numbers in a group with the other brains, get some averages and compare the criminals with the normies.

So I was actually slightly disappointed, my expectation was that I'd at least get a glimpse of some computer screen with beautiful visuals of my brain but i didn't get that. The computers were in a different room and so were the scientists during scanning due to the very strong magnetic field. But I did gain something in the form of some understanding of how science is conducted. But very little info about my brain, none actually. Hopefully I'll get filled in a bit once the doctor they send my brain pics to has a look, since they scan our brains anyway they take it as an opportunity to just check if everything is as it should be.

>> No.10072668

>>10072518
Oh wait you think I'm OP right well I'm just some other dude who felt like sharing his slightly relevant thing. Nah so I'm not OP and haven't done an iq test, this empathy science thing was some other thing that took an hour. But it does sound smart taking an iq test for the purpose of comparing my score to find out what's wrong with me lel.

Basically while getting scanned I viewed pictures of hands with cotton swabs or needles in them and answered how uncomfortable I felt. Then I got instructions to either imagine myself or someone else in the situation that followed in a picture, which was hands and feet in staged photos meant to invoke feelings that it hurts or is about to hurt or there is a potential to get hurt, or no pain and no potential just boring picture. Like finger slammed in door, axe going to chop a log with big toe very close, hand closing trunk, finger slammed by trunk. All very mild pictures, being used to gore and not reacting to gruesome stuff on 4chan makes those pics like super uneffective. So I lied/guessed here and there unfortunately. And why am I writing this much I don't know this has nothing to do with it so I'll post before I write even more random shit