[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 25 KB, 650x638, 1521469512317.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10031759 No.10031759[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

When will be accepted by science that brown and black skin means lower IQ and lower intelligence?

>> No.10031806

Never~~~ you are correct though, y t elo digo como algunhe que tiene fmailia negra

>> No.10031813

>>10031759
When will it be accepted by /pol/tards that IQ has nothing to do with the colour of your skin or your genetics, but has a lot to do with yor first language, the environment you were raised in, how well fed you were as a child etc etc. As well as this, any crystalline type IQ tests are entirely cultural and language based. Even non-verbal reasoning is done differently for people brought up in different cultures.

When will you accept that getting a high score on a test doesn't negate the fact that you've never had a job, peaked IQ and success when you were 16, can't get a degree and live in your parent's basement? When will you accept that most other people are smarter than you, regardless of what your potential was when you were 12?

Before you come back to me with a comeback, I have multiple engineering and science degrees, high IQ and am white and male, so I'm not being defensive. Just accurate.

>> No.10031815

>>10031813
can someone critique this view, its my position and im not good at introspection

>> No.10031816

>>10031813
where's the upboat button, this man needs some karma for this great post

>> No.10031835

>>10031813
Every thing you said in your post is factually wrong.

>> No.10031844

>>10031813
I'm guessing those science degrees have nothing to do with biology or psychology.

>> No.10031847

>>10031844
Oh yeah? What would I find out if they were? Would I find that certain types of thinking patterns correspond with specific types of DNA strands that are racially specific? Wild guess there cause you're right, my sciences weren't in psychology or biology. But if you're doing biology or psychology and you think intelligence has to do with race, then I can confidently tell you that you're looking blindly at statistics and DNA patterna and not seeing the real underlying meanings of what you're seeing.

>>10031835
Name one thing that was factually wrong buddy boy, and I mean factually. I don't give a shit what your opinion is and if you give it to me I won't reply to you.

>> No.10031875

>>10031847
>Name one thing that was factually wrong buddy boy, and I mean factually
Okay

>When will it be accepted by /pol/tards that IQ has nothing to do with the colour of your skin or your genetics
From wikipedia:
>The heritability of IQ for adults is between 57% and 73%[5] with some more-recent estimates as high as 80%[6] and 86%.[7]
Now you might say "b-but that's just heritability". Hold on:
>Genome-wide association studies have identified inherited genome sequence differences that account for 20% of the 50% of the genetic variation that contributes to heritability.[8]
And that's just in the past couple of years. I think in a few more years we'll have the complete picture.

>but has a lot to do with yor first language,
This is the first time I've heard this. Do you have any source?

>the environment you were raised in,
From wikipedia:
>This shared family environment accounts for 0.25–0.35 of the variation in IQ in childhood. By late adolescence, it is quite low (zero in some studies). The effect for several other psychological traits is similar.

>crystalline
It's "crystallized" you nigger retard.

> IQ tests are entirely cultural and language based.
First off, you'll have to explain to me how a Ravens progressive matrices type test is "language based". Secondly, don't take my word of it. From wikipedia:
>The American Psychological Association's report Intelligence: Knowns and Unknowns stated that in the United States IQ tests as predictors of social achievement are not biased against African Americans since they predict future performance, such as school achievement, similarly to the way they predict future performance for Caucasians.[9]

Plomin is writing a new book about intelligence, you should read it.