Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/sci/ - Science & Math

Search:


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.8287236 [View]
File: 17 KB, 429x241, 1470673745182.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8287236

>>8287218
>there is the biggest number of all instead
>I don't believe in zero
>without considering the physical possibility to cut it, one apple is made of two halves, but there is a limit to how many halves I can imagine to make an apple

>> No.7953807 [View]
File: 17 KB, 429x241, image.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7953807

>>7951754
There is not a single ability, physical or intellectual, that women are superior at than men

See: Olympic Games and smart people

White men are by far the most intelligent people group and you only have to look at current events, history, and scientific studies to see that

>> No.7575020 [View]
File: 17 KB, 429x241, male_female_bell_curve_.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7575020

>>7574706
Women do not understand love, just like they do not understand loyalty, honour and various others concept that elevate Humanity above the petty condition of others animals.

Thinking the womb is human is yet another example of anthropomorphism, one we need to either stop right now, or Human civilisation shall collapse. And may not recover.

>> No.7548685 [View]
File: 17 KB, 429x241, male_female_bell_curve_.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7548685

>>7548682
You really want to start talking about the frequency of outliers m80 ?
PROTIP : Most subhuman populations are inferior by more than half a standard deviation compared to europeans.
You really wanna do it bruh ?

>> No.7546229 [View]
File: 17 KB, 429x241, male_female_bell_curve_.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7546229

Women are objectively subhumans.
Once the artificial womb is here, the first society to only birth boys is going to outperform all others. Some culture, like the indian and chinese ones, already kill infant girls, so such a society is bound to emerge.

The next century will be womanless, and the start of a millenial golden age.

>> No.7534132 [View]
File: 17 KB, 429x241, male_female_bell_curve_.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7534132

>>7533538
No reason.

>> No.7532269 [View]
File: 17 KB, 429x241, male_female_bell_curve_.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7532269

It's ok though, evolution stop at the neck.
They are our equals.

>> No.7528777 [View]
File: 17 KB, 429x241, male_female_bell_curve_.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7528777

>>7528771
Don't worry honey, i'm sure you're an outlier.

>> No.7498923 [View]
File: 17 KB, 429x241, male_female_bell_curve_.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7498923

>>7498815
Artificial wombs and the death squads of the race war will make sure the whining of subhumans stop, don't worry.

>> No.7426306 [View]
File: 17 KB, 429x241, male_female_bell_curve_.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7426306

>>7422897

>> No.7418940 [View]
File: 17 KB, 429x241, male_female_bell_curve_.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7418940

>>7418578
On which metric exactly ?

>> No.7406195 [View]
File: 17 KB, 429x241, male_female_bell_curve_.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7406195

>>7405744
Asians have a lower deviation.
It's not for nothing they are underperforming.

They are like women in this pic, except on the right on the male bell.
The ratio wouldn't look wildly different.

I suggest to all of you to save up your resources, and have a lot of boys when artificial wombs are finally disponible.

>> No.7373641 [View]
File: 17 KB, 429x241, male_female_bell_curve_.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7373641

>>7373636
It's not hate to speak up facts.

>> No.7339657 [View]
File: 17 KB, 429x241, male_female_bell_curve_.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7339657

>>7339654
Indeed we are all equal, be it race or gender.

>> No.7337177 [View]
File: 17 KB, 429x241, male_female_bell_curve_.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7337177

>>7336526

You claim

>women are just as intelligent as men but they do behave differently
>the fact homosexuals share many behavioral traits with heteros of the opposite gender only helps to prove there is a biological process behind this behavior, there is compelling evidence that their brain formed like that of a hetero of the opposite gender

but this

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/INAH_3
>...reported the INAH-3 to be smaller on average in homosexual men than in heterosexual men, and in fact has approximately the same size in homosexual men as in heterosexual women

Where is the evidence that a homosexual woman's brain develops like a man's? What do IQ studies of homosexual men say? Do you know if they reflect pic related?

and then you follow up with

>it is not far fetched to assume that this behavior extends beyond sexual orientation

It is far fetched to assume that. Further it is far fetched to assume

>women are just as intelligent as men but they do behave differently

as a conclusion. No evidence has been provided.

>make STEM more appealing to women

Nothing about science should appeal to personal identity. If a woman is competent she should be able to do it. It's still a man's field.

>> No.7303718 [View]
File: 17 KB, 429x241, male_female_bell_curve_.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7303718

>>7303689
>So really males aren't needed at all.
Well...

>> No.7255423 [View]
File: 17 KB, 429x241, male_female_bell_curve_.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7255423

>>7255378
>The mean IQ of both groups is similar
A repeated lie may become the accepted view of people, but it will never make it truth.

>> No.7249378 [View]
File: 17 KB, 429x241, male_female_bell_curve_.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7249378

>>7248317
Same reason the average woman exist. There are people that fuck them.

>> No.7227465 [View]
File: 17 KB, 429x241, male_female_bell_curve_.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7227465

>>7226114
There are simply fewer women than men who are talented enough to succeed in STEM. Those who are talented enough, welcome, have fun. But just because there are fewer women doesn't mean there's an inherent problem in the field. Is there a problem with war because there are fewer women soldiers? Is there a problem with coal mining because there are fewer women coal miners? Let's enough with this identity politics bullshit.

>> No.7181788 [View]
File: 17 KB, 429x241, male_female_bell_curve_.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7181788

>>7181295
Brainwashing.

>> No.7113322 [View]
File: 17 KB, 429x241, male_female_bell_curve_.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7113322

>>7113309
Why produce inferior human beings, both mentally and physically, when you have an alternative ?

>> No.7103136 [View]
File: 17 KB, 429x241, male_female_bell_curve_.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7103136

>>7100879
male/female ratio as a function of g

>> No.7084376 [View]
File: 17 KB, 429x241, male_female_bell_curve_.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7084376

>>7084371
Keep telling you that.

>> No.7081816 [View]
File: 17 KB, 429x241, male_female_bell_curve_.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7081816

>>7078953
Over half a standard deviation isn't what i'd call slightly higher.
Especially considering the distribution.



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]