Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/sci/ - Science & Math

Search:


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.12081269 [View]
File: 226 KB, 1156x684, TIMESAND___Collage.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12081269

>>12081207
Anyone who is a believer has to believe that I was chosen to reveal all of these things. That's what I believe. Probably I was also the first person to think it up but I was chosen to still be the owner of it after the time travel war scrambled everything and my rightful ownership of it was preserved at the end of eternity. It's all so simple, don't you think it's strange that no one else ever noticed any of it?

Anyways the reason I think I understand things so much better than a lot people is because I NEVER skip over things I don't understand when I', reading. Researching the recursive backstory of the scientific endeavor took me all the way back to Euclid before I found where the big disconnect was. Other people memorize how to format an input.dat file for PhysSim.exe and that is sufficient understanding for them. I don't do it that way.

Thanks, btw.

>> No.12036082 [View]
File: 226 KB, 1156x684, TIMESAND___Collage.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12036082

It has become worse but it was always like this too. In the 40s or 50s, some guy came up with the theory of plate tectonics. His research got suppressed for like 10 years because it explained some weird sounds that were showing up on submarine sonar. Then he eventually got credit for his theory. However, if that guy would have solved RH, would have got hidden for 10 years? NO! Now we have the encryption application, but I think if anyone else had solved it they wouldn't have gotten fucked as badly as I did. For me, they were already fucking me on my free energy and anti-gravity stuff for so many years, RH just got rolled up in that, as did my time travel stuff.

So, it was always this was but it's also worse now.

>> No.11819041 [View]
File: 226 KB, 1156x684, TIMESAND___Collage.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11819041

>>11819011
I absolutely do not think that Higgs' "scalar boson" has spin-1. You are wrong.

>>11819019
Why am I the only one who did it then? The answer is that not anyone can do it, and everyone in the field has been trying to do it for decades, and they all failed where I succeeded in 2013.

>> No.11579093 [View]
File: 226 KB, 1156x684, TIMESAND___Collage.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11579093

I like chalkboards because they don't have the marker fume but whiteboards work very well.

>> No.11309780 [View]
File: 226 KB, 1156x684, TIMESAND___Collage.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11309780

There's been a long string of the-one-that-looks-like-Al-is-a-turd memes lately. The one that looks like Al is a turd then?

>> No.11298056 [View]
File: 226 KB, 1156x684, TIMESAND___Collage.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11298056

>>11297875
>math is about clear demonstrations that establish incontrovertible truths
this is true but it does not do justice to the fact that publishing math is about sucking the government's dick.

>>11297900
>if it didn’t pass peer-review then it’s shit. right?
lots of things are denied peer review due to political machinations. Things that are denied peer review didn't pass peer-review, but they didn't fail either. Talking about me, btw, not Mochi.

>> No.11197490 [View]
File: 226 KB, 1156x684, TIMESAND___Collage.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11197490

>>11196355
>Does merit actually mean anything in science?
It does mean something in science but professional scientists only care about pleasing the slave masters that flick nickels at them, and they don't really care about science, ironically.+

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=08673880568874767256

>> No.11162944 [View]
File: 226 KB, 1156x684, TIMESAND___Collage.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11162944

>>11162943
Just looking at Maldacena's graphic there: He says there are these weird symmetries at every point in spacetime. My idea is that these are weird when you say the point density of points is unity, but these are the expected symmetries of N-dimensional spacetime points whose point density is infinity.

>> No.11135713 [View]
File: 226 KB, 1156x684, TIMESAND___Collage.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11135713

>>11135701
It's because 1.57 isn't quite equal to 1.62.

>> No.10946850 [View]
File: 226 KB, 1156x684, TIMESAND___Collage.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10946850

>>10946845
I am seeking help. Why don't you help me?

>> No.10791807 [DELETED]  [View]
File: 226 KB, 1156x684, TIMESAND___Collage.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10791807

>>10784494
Special relativity says that an infinite amount of energy is needed for any massive object to accelerate from rest up to the speed of light.

>> No.10750890 [View]
File: 226 KB, 1156x684, TIMESAND___Collage.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10750890

look at this chungus collage

>> No.10655673 [View]
File: 226 KB, 1156x684, TIMESAND___Collage.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10655673

>>10655660
RH is easy to explain.
Riemann zeta function is a thing.
RH asks if the thing is equal to zero anywhere except the places we already know about.
If no, then RH is true. If yes, then RH is false.

>> No.10596331 [View]
File: 226 KB, 1156x684, TIMESAND___Collage.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10596331

>>10596294
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathiness
See also
Scientism

>> No.10507004 [View]
File: 226 KB, 1156x684, TIMESAND___Collage.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10507004

>>10506966
>So you're basically saying calculus is just algebra?
Algebra has the fundamental theorem of algebra in it but not the fundamental theorem of calculus.

>> No.10457074 [View]
File: 226 KB, 1156x684, TIMESAND___Collage.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10457074

>>10457063
"Golf rumors"
amplification means, I think, free energy.

>> No.10298085 [View]
File: 226 KB, 1156x684, TIMESAND___Collage.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10298085

Watson will be on my level when they start pretending like he didn't discover DNA.

>> No.10289649 [View]
File: 226 KB, 1156x684, TIMESAND___Collage.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10289649

>>10288330
>pretend you still are busy
man, this is so stupid. It's like they think "sinecure" is not a real word

>> No.10263994 [View]
File: 226 KB, 1156x684, TIMESAND___Collage.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10263994

>>10261499
I saw someone say not too long ago that numbers at the end of the naturals.

>> No.10212877 [View]
File: 226 KB, 1156x684, TIMESAND___Collage.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10212877

>>10212866
You comment is stupid but even in the reference frame of your comment, timecube gets more mentions, by far, than the MCM, and that is weird to me.

>> No.10171493 [View]
File: 226 KB, 1156x684, TRINITY___Collage.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10171493

Some big numbers are really big.
Real Numbers in the Neighborhood of Infinity
http://www.vixra.org/abs/1811.0222

>> No.10164091 [View]
File: 226 KB, 1156x684, TRINITY___Collage.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10164091

>> No.10156359 [View]
File: 226 KB, 1156x684, TRINITY___Collage.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10156359

>> No.10123554 [View]
File: 226 KB, 1156x684, TRINITY___Collage.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10123554

If the Dedekind cut is the only rigorous definition of a real number as a cut in the real number line, then how were Riemann and them able to carry out rigorous analyses with non-rigorous numbers? How is the Riemann tensor, the Cauchy-Riemann equations, or the Riemann sphere when it is based on shit definitions of real numbers that even a kindergartner can see the guy is crank viXra viXra viXra?
>brontosaurus



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]