Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

/vt/ is now archived.Become a Patron!

/sci/ - Science & Math

Search:


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.12656446 [View]
File: 151 KB, 1134x1051, DYPznLsXcAAJaCq.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12656446

>>12656259
It never did.

>> No.12498696 [View]
File: 151 KB, 1134x1051, DYPznLsXcAAJaCq.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12498696

>>12497667
It always was. You only began noticing it recently.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebqAH5mLZNk
(check the second half of the video for the reasons)

>> No.12373383 [View]
File: 151 KB, 1134x1051, DYPznLsXcAAJaCq (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12373383

>>12373050
Mostly because it's irrelevant. But also because most of scientific institutions are subjugated by the state. Yet the enslavement of academia by abrahamic doctrines and zog cabal is a serious problem of which most of us are too scared to even start our timid attempt of solving it.

>> No.12290080 [View]
File: 151 KB, 1134x1051, DYPznLsXcAAJaCq (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12290080

>>12287931
> The universe will end one day
Only according to the theory forced by Vatican (I'm not joking, Lemaitre was a catholic priest, Hawking was their secret agent)
> Curing aging will just make your life longer and more boring
Okay, you're a retard. My life more and more fascinating every year. Having youthful body to live it would be an enormous advantage. If you're bored so much, the exit is always open. What op is saying is biological immortality, not the absolute one (absolutes are inachievable, so don't bullshit me with that ancient cheap trick "absolute a is impossible, thus a is impossible"

>> No.12263310 [View]
File: 151 KB, 1134x1051, DYPznLsXcAAJaCq.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12263310

>>12263299
What strawman? Those are quotes from your bible (or we can talk of some other book of fairytales if you wish)
Now you can be proud of yourself and of your institution who have bamboozeled naive atheist into some retarded belief again.

>> No.12025958 [View]
File: 151 KB, 1134x1051, DYPznLsXcAAJaCq.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12025958

>>12025909
Listen to this, especially the second half:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZPEFlVdIIWC9/
and also this, especially the second half:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebqAH5mLZNk

>> No.12020742 [View]
File: 151 KB, 1134x1051, DYPznLsXcAAJaCq.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12020742

>>12020738
...end or beginning (in the case of the actual universe)

>> No.11884840 [View]
File: 151 KB, 1134x1051, DYPznLsXcAAJaCq.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11884840

>>11882393
Because he was a puppet.
And so are you.

>> No.11877028 [View]
File: 151 KB, 1134x1051, DYPznLsXcAAJaCq.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11877028

>>11877024
sure he did. keep sucking cocks

>> No.11808072 [View]
File: 151 KB, 1134x1051, DYPznLsXcAAJaCq.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11808072

>>11806458
Only because Vatican shat in that glass.
Lemaitre was a catholic priest, they fucked you up.

>> No.11715044 [View]
File: 151 KB, 1134x1051, DYPznLsXcAAJaCq.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11715044

>>11715016
Keep on crying, Wojak. It won't change this uncomfortable fact: the big bang theory is a catholic psy0p and an evidence of how deep religion keeps its hands in the science's arse.

>> No.11456479 [View]
File: 151 KB, 1134x1051, 15823306140010.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11456479

>> No.11325713 [View]
File: 151 KB, 1134x1051, DYPznLsXcAAJaCq.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11325713

>> No.11315012 [View]
File: 151 KB, 1134x1051, DYPznLsXcAAJaCq.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11315012

>>11311799
I don't think any of you want to proceed into this rabbidhole, but here we go anyway.



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]