Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Support us on Patreon!

/sci/ - Science & Math

Search:


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.10864041 [View]
File: 152 KB, 470x470, 20190103_174504.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10864041

>>10861114
Unambiguously 1.5 kg, assuming the scale has not been zeroed
>>10864015
Nice b8

>> No.10864030 [DELETED]  [View]
File: 152 KB, 470x470, 20190103_174504.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10864030

>>10861114
Unambiguously 1.5 kg

>> No.10818523 [View]
File: 152 KB, 470x470, 20190103_174504.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10818523

>>10818518
Imagine being this guy

>> No.10801010 [View]
File: 152 KB, 470x470, 20190103_174504.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10801010

>>10800976
>anime
>liberal=left-wing

>> No.10737608 [View]
File: 152 KB, 470x470, 20190103_174504.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10737608

>>10737308
You play guitar or anything? Think about a chord. A chord is composed of multiple notes (each of which are composed of multiple frequencies), but if you strum a chord out you get a define location in time and indefinite tone. If instead you pluck an arpeggio, you get distinct notes spread across a more vague section of time. Is is the i tuition behind uncertainty. Btw, the image you posted captures it pretty well. Just stare at it a while.

>> No.10704666 [View]
File: 152 KB, 470x470, 20190103_174504.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10704666

>discord

>> No.10576596 [View]
File: 152 KB, 470x470, 20190103_174504.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10576596

>>10576587
>Waiting costs money
Not even close to millions.
>Do you know how much it costs to run super computers?
Nobody is using supercomputers to calculate pi or find primes.
>Why else would I be replying to a retard
Because you are bored with life and hellbent on proving some gay form of mysticism. Tip: you haven't actually provided any evidence that there is anything mysterious or magical or otherwise interesting about the digits of pi.

Correct me if I am wrong. Your argument is: because we spend loads of money calculating pi or finding primes or whatever (which we don't), then there must be something occultic going on.

>> No.10551861 [View]
File: 152 KB, 470x470, 20190103_174504.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10551861

>back hole outrage thread #247
Have sex

>> No.10530020 [View]
File: 152 KB, 470x470, 20190103_174504.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10530020

This thread sure is berserkerfag.
>hurr durr ur just describing a thing not explaining deeper cause
>dude light and gravity dun exist even though we directly observe them
>magnetism totally real though, for arbitrary reasons

>> No.10499879 [View]
File: 152 KB, 470x470, 20190103_174504.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10499879

>subtle "why can't I build muscle" thread

>> No.10480919 [View]
File: 152 KB, 470x470, 20190103_174504.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10480919

>>10480838
No. Marxism is anti-scientific.

>> No.10443672 [View]
File: 152 KB, 470x470, 20190103_174504.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10443672

>>10443172
You don't. At best hope for bi tendencies.

>> No.10404661 [View]
File: 152 KB, 470x470, 20190103_174504.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10404661

>>10404636
Dumb tankie. Come back after you get a job.

>> No.10390628 [View]
File: 152 KB, 470x470, 20190103_174504.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10390628

>>10390617
You made a grave mistake, newfriend. Do yourself a favor and go back.

>> No.10364132 [DELETED]  [View]
File: 152 KB, 470x470, 20190103_174504.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10364132

>>10364122
Nigger, where the fuck do you think you are?

>> No.10351351 [View]
File: 152 KB, 470x470, 20190103_174504.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10351351

>>10349213
>only one joke tab

>> No.10331969 [View]
File: 152 KB, 470x470, 20190103_174504.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10331969

Weed is fuckin good, it's that simple dude



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]