[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-11: Warosu is now out of maintenance. Become a Patron!

/lit/ - Literature

Search: , offset: 24


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.20814105 [View]
File: 125 KB, 634x659, lastman.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20814105

>Life Affirming
>Apollonian/Dionysian
>Master/Slave Morality
>Fact/Value distinction
>Overman
>Eternal Recurrence™
>Will-to-power
>Transvaluation of values
>Death of God

>> No.20795139 [View]
File: 125 KB, 634x659, 157.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20795139

>>20795116
>"Noooo, don't touch the horse"

>> No.20792864 [View]
File: 125 KB, 634x659, 1642350718001.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20792864

>>20792743
>Quit being such a bitch, that is what Nietzsche boils down to.
Nietzsche was a little bitch himself who had a mental breakdown over a horse getting beaten and deliberately infected himself with syphilis from a prostitute (the only time he had sex btw) because people were opposed to pointlessly fucking in late 1800s.
>I-IS THAT THE ABYSS? AHHHHHH SAVE ME ZARATHUSTRA I'M GOING INSANE

>> No.20787144 [View]
File: 125 KB, 634x659, 1657214063503.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20787144

>>20787104
>THE ABYSS BRO
ultimate pseud shit. There's nothing terrifying about doing a little introspection and contemplation, unless you're an NPC.

>> No.20749822 [View]
File: 125 KB, 634x659, nietzschesoy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20749822

>how to be happy
>you must suffer and do huge effort doing so
all philosophy of life and self-help literature in summary, yet nobody has figured out any satisfactory answer to this basic stupidity at the heart of it. inb4
>effort IS the point bro and point is the effort, such intelligence
>pain is akshually good thing to experience what doesnt kill makes stronger
>akshually shit is...NOT shit...you get me??

>> No.20740867 [View]
File: 125 KB, 634x659, ubermensch.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20740867

>Life-affirming
>Eternal Recurrence™
>Will-to-power
>Master and slave morality
>Overman
>God is dead
>Transvaluation of values
>Dionysian and Apollonian

>> No.20720393 [View]
File: 125 KB, 634x659, 1658247127000451.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20720393

>>20720102
OH YEAH BROS IVE BEEN WAITING ALL DAY FOR ANOTHER NIESZCHTE THREAD. HE WAS... LE ????

>> No.20712242 [View]
File: 125 KB, 634x659, neetchud.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20712242

>IS THAT A HORSE? BEING BEATEN? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SAVE ME ZARATHUSTRA I'M GOING INSANE

>> No.20712144 [View]
File: 125 KB, 634x659, 8B387CE2-802C-48E4-9E60-FF3E1100825A.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20712144

>Nietzsche threads

>> No.20702099 [View]
File: 125 KB, 634x659, 157.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20702099

>only 2 nietzsche threads
what does he actually think?
why didn't he realize his master slave morality insight was wrong?
why can't i comprehend him?

>> No.20696771 [View]
File: 125 KB, 634x659, 1629227630593.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20696771

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>> No.20690481 [View]
File: 125 KB, 634x659, soy nietzsche.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20690481

Just started reading Daybreak and its more reddit then I was expecting:

5.
Be grateful!
- The greatest accomplishment of past mankind is that we
no longer have to live in continual fear of wild animals, of
barbarians, of gods and of our own dreams.

>modern civilization is... LE GOOD!

6.
The conjurer and his opposite.
- What is astonishing in the realm of
science is the opposite of what is astonishing in the art of the
conjurer. For the latter wants to persuade us to see a very simple
causality where in truth a very complicated causality is at work.
Science, on the contrary, compels us to abandon belief in simple
causalities precisely where everything seems so easy to comprehend
and we are the fools of appearance. The 'simplest' things are very
complicated - a fact at which one can never cease to marvel!

>Magic isn't real and I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE

7.
Learning to feel differently about space.
- Is it the real things or the
imaginary things which have contributed most to human happiness?
What is certain is that the extent of the space between the highest
happiness and the deepest unhappiness has been produced only
with the aid of the imaginary things. This kind of feeling of space is,
consequently, being continually reduced under the influence of
science: just as science has taught us, and continues to teach us, to
feel that the earth is small and the solar-system itself no more than a
point.

>tfw you realize your just a sack of meat on a heckin' spinning rock in a chonky abyss.

>> No.20690426 [DELETED]  [View]
File: 125 KB, 634x659, soy nietzsche.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20690426

>>20686149
Just started reading Daybreak and its more reddit then I was expecting:

5.
Be grateful!
- The greatest accomplishment of past mankind is that we
no longer have to live in continual fear of wild animals, of
barbarians, of gods and of our own dreams.

>modern civilization is... LE GOOD!

6.
The conjurer and his opposite.
- What is astonishing in the realm of
science is the opposite of what is astonishing in the art of the
conjurer. For the latter wants to persuade us to see a very simple
causality where in truth a very complicated causality is at work.
Science, on the contrary, compels us to abandon belief in simple
causalities precisely where everything seems so easy to comprehend
and we are the fools of appearance. The 'simplest' things are very
complicated - a fact at which one can never cease to marvel!

>Magic isn't real and I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE

7.
Learning to feel differently about space.
- Is it the real things or the
imaginary things which have contributed most to human happiness?
What is certain is that the extent of the space between the highest
happiness and the deepest unhappiness has been produced only
with the aid of the imaginary things. This kind of feeling of space is,
consequently, being continually reduced under the influence of
science: just as science has taught us, and continues to teach us, to
feel that the earth is small and the solar-system itself no more than a
point.

>tfw you realize you just a sack of meat on heckin spinning rock in a chonky abyss.

>> No.20656433 [View]
File: 125 KB, 634x659, 157.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20656433

>SCIENCE IS GAY

>> No.20633250 [View]
File: 125 KB, 634x659, neet.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20633250

>Uhh slave morality is LE BAD because umm...it just IS, okay!?

>> No.20617314 [View]
File: 125 KB, 634x659, neetchud.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20617314

Der ewige Chud

>> No.20615074 [View]
File: 125 KB, 634x659, 157.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20615074

Why do midwits love them?

>> No.20600385 [View]
File: 125 KB, 634x659, 157.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20600385

>>20596952
>live in the present moment to coom like my dancing vitalist idol, the great dyonisus!! teehee]

>> No.20582382 [View]
File: 125 KB, 634x659, 157.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20582382

How do Nietzscheans manage to suffer themselves?

>> No.20530254 [View]
File: 125 KB, 634x659, 1646402455956.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20530254

> Be le irrational emotion man.
> Accuse women of being irrational and highly emotional.

>> No.20504599 [View]
File: 125 KB, 634x659, nietzsche soyjak.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20504599

>dude, Christian morals are a spook! xD The will to power is all that counts!
>w-what? You want to rob and murder me? W-why?! Don't you have morals?! AAAAAH police heeeeelp!

>> No.20459062 [View]
File: 125 KB, 634x659, BF2E4FEC-2895-469E-B429-D4FE9E15209B.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20459062

I’m thoroughly unimpressed by him as a philosopher. He’s a poet, not a philosopher. I want to sympathize with his worldview, but he would hardly be able to withstand his critics. Marx would systematically destroy him, Hegel would dispassionately envelop him, Rousseau’s discourses accomplishes most of what is worth salvaging from Nietzsche (a primordial account of virtue), and Plato would just mog him physically, intellectually, and spiritually.

Why do people like him again or think he’s some radical guy? I didn’t like him 10 years ago as a teen, and I still don’t like him now because he’s a basic shitflinger.

>> No.20444237 [View]
File: 125 KB, 634x659, 157.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20444237

>>20438061
> Language would certainly have not come into existence if one had known from the beginning that there was in nature no such thing as "good", no "not", no 'is", no "hello", no "thank you", no "sneed", no "based", no "Nietzsche is faggot loser retard", no "sex", no "meds".

>> No.20417165 [View]
File: 125 KB, 634x659, 1642444609467.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20417165

/LIT/ IS... LE DEAD!
AND WE KILLED IT



Navigation
View posts [-24] [+24] [+48] [+96]