[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 74 KB, 553x598, A580568F-E934-46EB-AC68-3DD94CA4E549-2393-0000025F9F5ACC10.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9981259 No.9981259[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

So I'm currently making the final decision for my major as the clock runs down, and as I scroll through the requirements for the majors that I'm considering, I can just see my eyes glazing over. I know you guys are going to tell me "major in something practical you pussy," and I agree, as I've been looking through different engineering majors, Comp Sci, etc. even though I feel like the only things I like are literature and philosophy. I'm just scrolling with dread down the requirements --probabilistic graphical models, Introduction to Statistical inference, Programming Methodology-- and I can feel depression and boredom setting on already. How the fuck do you guys solve this problem? I dislike STEM, I hate it, jesus christ, but I feel like I need to force t down my throat if I'm to be able to eat after college. Should I just go premed or some shit? I don't mind biology as much. Fuck. I don't understand how anyone can make an educated informed decision that determines the rest of their life at such a young age.