[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 64 KB, 565x678, jungillustration14.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9893065 No.9893065 [Reply] [Original]

Jung's red book is water and I am wet, this is the ocean. I feel almost ready. about to confess my whole life on paper and scream to my soul after every sun set(have prepared with 1000s hrs of serious meditation and general alignment with emptiness over the passed year). but that aside.

Anyone have any technes for dealing with fear? Recently I've been walking midnight walks in the semi-forest near my house. But always when the voices and images come, I recoil back into my previous stupidity... :/

>> No.9893191

Recount you fears, write them down, bring them to life, come face to face with your shadow, slay the dragon.

>> No.9893489

Bruh, there's an objective and a subjective side to any one experience for a reason.

Work at them fears taking that into account so they don't overpower you from the neglected side of your focus (phone almost said soul's purpose. Huh.)

tl;dr Balance that shit out.

>> No.9893613

>>9893065
Fuck Carl Jung
should have been gassed