[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 96 KB, 1200x675, 1200.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9870730 No.9870730[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

I wanna fuck a nigga up and then rape him in the ass to establish dominance. Gimme relevant literature unless you wanna be that nigga.

>> No.9870737

anything from greece

they're all closeted homos who use the "I-I was j-just asserting my d-dominance" reason

>> No.9870824

>>9870730
The Greeks
>"I-it's only boys with feminin cocks."
>"I always top. Catching would be gay. I'm totally not gay."

Enjoy your adventures of thigh fucking.

>> No.9870829

>>9870730
Less than zero

>> No.9870836
File: 1.45 MB, 1865x1080, Stu making chocolate pudding at 4am..png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9870730
Clive..easy on the carrots.

>> No.9870840

Sage

>> No.9870844
File: 19 KB, 384x384, 1502207455001.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>breaking the buck

>> No.9870859
File: 126 KB, 750x1200, hugo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

get some of those Chuck Tingle books, Pounded In the Butt by a Billionaire, or Pounded In the Butt by a T-Rex, etc

>> No.9870882

>>9870859
I know you are joking but these are literary gold.
The most joyful read I had in a decade, easily.

>> No.9870946

I actually have a few serious answers:
The Kite Runner, though according to /lit/, it sucks, I got halfway through and never continued it for whatever reason.
Cagebird by Karin Lowachee, third in a series but you don't have to read the other two. Also it's an older male establishing dominance over a 14 year old male prostitute, so if you're looking for grown ass niggas, read it anyway for different reasons.
Blood Meridian
The Stand Uncut edition

>> No.9871000

>>9870737
>>9870824
Best thing with the Greeks is that they don't even need to lie to themselves like this. Banging girls is tedious work, it's just for the reproduction, banging boys is for the real pleasure and delight and you can even speak philosophy with your young mate, while doing it.
The Greeks were gay as fuck and insanely alphas at the same time.

>> No.9871016

>>9871000
You seem to have skipped the part where the catchers were considered less than women.

>> No.9871046

>>9871016
Depends on the author you're refering to ? or maybe sometimes if the catcher is older than the giver. But IIRC it was commonly accepted to be banged as long as it was for educational purposes. Even though the relations between two lovers in pratice didn't always stop.

We should really need to take them as example though. You bang your teenage lover until he gets adults, then you stop and switch to another teenage. Given all their philosophs it seems like a very efficient education tool.

>> No.9871059
File: 12 KB, 480x360, hqdefault.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9871046
>Given all their philosophs it seems like a very efficient education tool.
Don't worry. The Romans brought their traditions with them.

>> No.9871085

>>9871046
Fuck, my window closed. Okay, the short version.
>or maybe sometimes if the catcher is older than the giver.
The Greeks had the common sexual philosophy of "giving vs receiving" or "active vs passive" in which the active was the ideal male sexuality and the passive was the lesser female one.

As a whole the practiced was mostly frowned upon, but still popped up here and there. And when it did, it was usually a political/social dominance thing among the high-society. Like giving your first born son to the more influential dude you swore your allegiance to, so he can reaffirm his cucking of you.

A little bit like lesser nobles would let their children be mistresses/favorites to the ruling bloodlines.

But I'm pretty sure the Romans stopped that. At least outside of just decadent debauchery.

>> No.9871134

>>9871085
>Fuck, my window closed
You should download the lazarus plugin. It's a life saver when you're writing long texts on the internet.

>The Greeks had the common sexual philosophy of "giving vs receiving" or "active vs passive"
Yeah I remember that, but I was sure that even the male receiver was still considered better than the woman because he was getting something out of these exchanges, like knowledge and education, and I think even Aristophane was saying that the logical and most beautiful kind of love was between two men. But yeah what you're saying, especially this part : "Like giving your first born son to the more influential dude you swore your allegiance to, so he can reaffirm his cucking of you." makes more sense.

>> No.9871152

>>9871134
>You should download the lazarus plugin. It's a life saver when you're writing long texts on the internet.
Too paranoid for that kind of thing. I've installed a website time tracker and feel more watched than a Google employee.
>>9871134
>but I was sure that even the male receiver was still considered better than the woman because he was getting something out of these exchanges
I'm certain public opinion changed often. If I recall correctly, a common complaint of Epicurus was him tiddling the boys. People didn't like that.

Either way, all of it sounds like blatant rationalization to me. Like the French conties who tried to abandon the age of consent entirely, (because) they got caught banging teenagers.
You just wanna bang teenagers, dude. It's fine. We all secretly do. No need to make a whole thing of it.