[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 11 KB, 251x242, annoyed_alien.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9794634 No.9794634 [Reply] [Original]

>wake up
>decide to put clothes in washing machine and dryer later
>ate junk food yesterday and told myself I'd eat nothing today to make up for it but decide to postpone things, including my healthy diet
>decide not to go to gym today
>decide to eat vegetables later
>decide to join library to get more books- consumerwhoring cheaply
>buy tickets to see Dunkirk, just like the advertising and fake viral marketing on 4chan told me to
>ignore snow crash, the book I bought a few weeks ago to feel better and have barely gone though
>realise that reading is merely consumerwhoring

I wouldn't say this is full degenerate but it is intellectual death.

I hate how the academia-media-publishing industrial complex brainwashed pseuds tell me to read tonnes of shitty boring books or else say I'm dumb.

My dayjob is brain-dead. I am an empty suit.

>> No.9794640

>>9794634
You seems to know better than the thousand of people that spend thousands of hours into reading. So go for it, you little snowflake, and teach the world how it is done.

>> No.9794713

autistic faggot alert

>> No.9794714

>>9794634
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzRbCrIWURY

Thank me later.

>> No.9794726

>>9794634
There's a lot of people who will do things in your life who only care about the truth and about fair intellectual discourse. Spend your time bettering yourself so you can attract those types of people, who are looking for like-minded people to become successful and happy with, while ignoring the pseuds who can't be saved without a massive change anyway.

>> No.9794737

Just believe in le God and things will get better.