[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 18 KB, 350x500, thefoundation.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9723306 No.9723306[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

It is difficult to find people who are intellectual yet who are not complete pseudointellectuals. That is why I chose this location on the internet to spread the knowledge contained in my book. *Throws up across the room* I believe my book is very important because I have discovered the true understanding of human nature at it's core, all having to do with power/powerlessness, as well as some amazing applications of this understanding into sociology and the construction of society in many areas. I'll answer any serious questions.

>> No.9723314

>>9723306
If you understood human nature you wouldn't post such hypersincere stuff on 4chan.

>> No.9723328

>>9723314
Guess what? I'm here.

>> No.9723668

I don't need to read anything past the title to know the book's not well written enough to be worth humoring.

When one speaks of laying a foundation, it is the foundation OF something. Not FOR.

>> No.9723689
File: 281 KB, 350x500, The Foundation for Exploration 2ndEd.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The Second Edition is better. There is an extra chapter of erotica. Also, Goonan personally cums on the pages so their nice and sticky.

>> No.9723732

What was your introduction to philosophy? Did you start with the Greeks?

>> No.9724018

>>9723668
Incorrect. It is a foundation FOR the exploration of the universe. It is another way of saying the Foundation IN ORDER TO explore the universe. You wouldn't say The Foundation OF the exploration of the universe. It is more masculine and direct than saying "of" which is passive.

>>9723732
I did not start with the greeks and I have not read a lot of philosophical texts, nor does anyone have to. All philosophy before Nietzsche is mostly bullshit, then there is Nietzsche, then there is all the bullshit after Nietzsche, then there is me, the next step in philosophical and human evolution.

That statement is a little bit exaggerated, I've read a few books. Here is my Goodreads list of books that I have read if you want to check that out. https://www.goodreads.com/review/list/37294855-sean-goonan?shelf=read&view=reviews