[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 37 KB, 1114x946, spicnigger.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9694778 No.9694778 [Reply] [Original]

Naught cometh from bottleneck drunkards and bluestockers in orgiastic crucibles, wondered aloud Ogil, Olaf's third cousin. Chew and spit the faggot meat, don't swallow though, my misgivings cause a light tremble, mother spoke aside to Ogil. I, the youngest in the family, Ogil's brother, cousin to Olaf, too, but not his first cousin Arriette, the comely soon-to-be Olaf's bride, born a bastard to a dead father and absconding mother, taken in by their family, raised as their own, and now to be married to their son. Far end of the table I see now the oldest I've ever seen a man be, mother's father-in-law, his eyelid never moving, drooping, the right one and he turns his head towards one when he talks, nodding graciously, the old puritan, and he only disrespects the Muslims, I see every now and then him and his daughter, aunt Eelo, busty, old her bosom sags restrained in a blouse far younger than she and for someone far younger than she. Caught my glance she smiles knowingly my infatuation with the hag, my penis acknowledges her visage's allure and bosom's too, Ogil, beside me unpleased as his eyebrows furrow, well-meaning and worried about the Freudian implications of my phallic aspirations, for beside him is mother, not too different in age than Eelo, sweet Eelo. Thirty or so other members, and shame as it may be, for they live within a distance of a car ride, are less than acquaintances to me. Dinner's run long, and aunts and uncles care for little other than the immediate, and their siblings aren't the immediate, Ogil taught me a year ago, or less than that. A wobbly tit charms a cowherd, a woman must perk up, and God blesses those whose breasts are proud, firm like a lioness, and the dejected must resort to surgery, old world values need puritanist tinges to them,Olaf announces to an aghast audience, rendering Arriette nearly to tears. Ogil slightly amused muses on about the dysfunction saying rapt in uhtceare will the bride-to-be spend her days chained in holiness to the quomodocunquizing paragon of the Lord's bastard native of Nazareth.