[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-05-12: Ghost posting is now globally disabled. 2022: Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/lit/ - Literature

View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 246 KB, 2398x2202, pepe.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9442754 No.9442754 [Reply] [Original]

I cannot make up my mind on what I want to read next. My candidates are: The House on the Borderland, Leviathan Wakes, The Forever War or Revelation Space.
Can someone please help me decide? Post in the thread and let people choose from your list what your next read next!

>> No.9442771

Think of it this way: are you planning to eventually read all of these?
If yes, the order doesn't really matter, unless you have cancer and a week left to live. Stop inducing yourself with non-problems.

>> No.9442792

>>9442771
Damn anon, I was not expecting an answer like this. I'm never relaxed, I'm always in a hurry and getting
myself stressed without reason. Maybe I need to reflect on how I do things, try to make some changes.
Thanks anon! I'm going to read The House on the Borderland, I think it sounds very interesting.

(First post best post)

>>
Delete posts
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action