[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 59 KB, 600x900, IMG_1337.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9357095 No.9357095[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

anyone want Rachel Bell nudes?

>> No.9357096

>>9357095
nah I already fapped

>> No.9357099

Yes please.

>> No.9357128
File: 147 KB, 690x929, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.9357131

AW: You have a couple stories about rape that tackle the subject head-on but in forgiving and even sometimes sort of humorous ways. How did you come to see rape in those kinds of ways?

RB: It definitely wasn’t easy or immediate. I went through a lot of treatment and spent many years working on myself. I had to seriously take care of myself, sometimes to a point that seemed ridiculous. Listening to my feelings and learning to express them unapologetically was a really big step for me. It felt toxic and ugly to hold onto anger for my rapists. I can mourn the way it hurt me while forgiving the person who hurt me. That feels extremely powerful to me. It was the only way I felt able to (eventually, after years of work) take the power back from the situation.
AW: In the so-called “Alt Lit” scene there were several well-publicized instances of rape last year, or at least they became publicly known last year. Do you think the overall reaction was correct in those instances? I know some people came out and opposed the uniformed or polarized nature of the way people were talking about it.

RB: When I had just been raped, there were times where I felt very violent. I actually used to have intrusive thoughts about hurting my rapist. I wanted everyone to know what he had done to me. I don’t feel that way anymore, and hadn’t felt that way in some time when the information came out about the rapes.

>> No.9357134

>>9357128
Who is this fat whore?

>> No.9357135

>>9357131
I believe people when they say they have been raped. It’s so scary to say it out loud, much less on the internet. One of the people who was publicly accused had been predatory toward me. I didn’t act on my feelings about the accusations as some people did, because I had worked to remove from myself my anger about being raped. I had to do that to survive. It enraged me to hear about these people being victimized, but I didn’t feel like it was my right to attack them.

When I was raped, a lot of people wanted to tell me how to deal with it. People say that it’s not real unless you press charges or that you must have done something to make it happen. I didn’t want to in any way make a situation worse for a victim by attacking someone’s abuser, but I didn’t want to support abusers anymore. So I removed any of them that I had known from my life. It is easy to not support people who habitually hurt others. You just don’t.

I literally didn’t feel like I could without taking a huge step back in my healing process. I yelled at one of them over chat I remember and it scared me that I was indulging that anger again.

>> No.9357139

>>9357134
http://thefanzine.com/lankier-than-a-polar-bear-an-interview-with-rachel-bell/
This is all I could find on the rachel bell OP posted a picture of
Everything else google found was about a middle aged English actres

>> No.9357161
File: 34 KB, 350x401, 1352701343617.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9357131
>>9357135

It's weird how rape has taken on this quasi-religious aura for millennial women.

>> No.9357190

>>9357095
Yeah what you got?

>> No.9357202

>>9357161
Yeah these broads are fucking obsessed with their own vaginal sanctity. It's like a little narcissistic myth that they all participate in, their personal little fascinating story about how they're a sexy womyn men can't resist, but also a strong sexy womyn who overcomes hardship.

It'd be interesting to see some kind of psychoanalytical critique of it. It's like the modern version of men getting dueling scars in the 19th century or something. Every woman has to have an Epic Rape Tale.

>> No.9357592

>>9357128
I'd rape this bitch

>> No.9357600

>>9357095
Rachel probably posted this herself to get her name out there and share some of replies with her Facebook friends. You're truly shameless, Rach.

>> No.9357729
File: 544 KB, 502x702, twooutoften.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Eh..

>> No.9357903

>>9357095
who cares? she's a 4/10 if that) and a shit writer. fuck social media 'celebs'