[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 300 KB, 1600x1600, 1451063533741.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9212862 No.9212862 [Reply] [Original]

>sunny day
>nothing to do
>will feel guilty if I say inside, like I'm wasting my youth
>feel guilty for driving about with nothing to do
>spent some time learning maths in my free time yesterday and it was fun but I feel guilty unless I work extremely hard but since I will work hard I may as well postpone it one more day, right?

I feel non-stop guilty no matter what I do. I'm missing out on something but I don't know what.

>main hobby for the past two years has been driving about, drinking coffee, browsing 4chan, feeling sad about life
>always drive through city centre
>sometimes went to library or cinema to feel less alone
>had zero social life for years

Society just feels so fradulent. As a male you are either Chad or you are seen as shit.

>driving around during a sunny day
>seeing all the qt from a nearby university
>knowing I never talked to anyone during university and they only go for Chads and are disgusted by everyone else
>find the idea of working hard in my 20s to get leftover women in my 30s a sick joke that is overoptimistic anyway

Life is suffering.

>> No.9212868

I definitely definitely understand the feeling of guilty for not being outside and around people on a nice day. It is fucking torturous. I don't have advice, just know that I often share the feeling.

>> No.9212877

>>9212862
Fret not, soon you will be dead.

>> No.9212935

>25 year old virgin
>never chased girls because I was top scared
>got over my hang ups with women
>but now I'm impotent after a problem with my prostate, can barely get a semi
>stop chasing girls again
Don't waste your best years, kids.

>> No.9212946

>>9212862
Once you start interacting with people you'll lose this sense of "chad or loser" mentality you have going on. Not everyone is a shallow scumbag like 4chin makes it seem

>> No.9212978

>>9212946
>Not everyone is a shallow scumbag like 4chin makes it seem

Most of them are, just keep few useful ones close to you. And maybe eventually you find a good friend.

>> No.9213002

Just put on you headphones and go for a jog or a bike ride.

>> No.9213007
File: 105 KB, 653x613, blocky pepe.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9212862
tiny brain
>I need a sexual relationship to be fulfilled
Normal brain
>While it wouldn't be necessary for me to achieve happiness, I would like to be in a relationship
Very large brain
>Relationships in all forms are a series of transactions leading to obligations that limit ones agency and necessarily cause unhappiness. The supposed innate value of sex and romantic relationships is motivated by one of two things. The first is religion, generally a religion that acknowledges the world is shit and suggests that not procreating would be better for future generations. The second is secular society.Secularists claim to be reasonable people, but the claim that sex in itself is more valuable than other goods hides the terror they feel from their place in the world. Sex is the closest thing they have to a transcendent concept. You don't need it to be happy. They need to believe you need it to be happy so they can stay sane. The only way to be happy and free is to die alone.

>> No.9213011

>>9212862
>find the idea of working hard in my 20s to get leftover women in my 30s a sick joke that is overoptimistic anyway
I like that, going to write something on it now.

>> No.9213016

>>9213011
>he hasn't read Houellebecq

>> No.9213046

>>9212862
find something you like doing that gives your life meaning. everything else will fall into place.
stop obssessing over 4chan dichotomies on gender relations. they only hold true if you hang out with shit-tier people. unless you're one of them in which case you deserve everything coming for you.

>> No.9213056

>>9212862
>I feel non-stop guilty no matter what I do

Welcome to being a man.

>> No.9213081

>>9213016
Are you telling me it's already been done?

>> No.9213329
File: 125 KB, 418x627, demiurge.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>day
>do
>inside
>youth