[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 1.96 MB, 600x600, 1484337155940.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9197139 No.9197139 [Reply] [Original]

Lets try to have a philosophical discussion. Something like dialectics.

Some people say that knowledge through hard work is more important than wisdom itself. I disagree. What's good out of knowing something? I know nothing! I rely my life only on insights, for they matter the most and they tell the truth. Though some other people say that endurance is more important than truth. I know that nietzsche said "the philsophers who think about the meaning are going not the way they're supposed to", but what is meaning itself? Is life really like a road? To get back to the start: how can you rely on information you were given? Reason? Words are tricky, you can talk all kinds of things that might sound profound and interesting, and words have power, because you can get an idea and do something in life differntly, like take action to finally conquer the world afterall! But why do we need to take action at all? All wise men say that live life with effortless action. Well, wise men can live like that, I think I can't live like that, so what's good for me out of their so called wisdom? Obviously, what's good out of wisdom? Only that, that wisdom calms you down. Just as words do too. Socrates always asked, what was the meaning of the conversation he was in... Tricky stuff, dont you say? Isn't this philosophical labyrinth? Or am I just looking at philosophy the wrong way, they way which is without hard work at all?

>> No.9197911

>>9197139
>but what is meaning itself?

dude if you want to have a dialectic discourse you can't start so broad

you should have ended your post right at Nietzsche, i mean, the fact you list a lot of idea and you kinda rant mean that someone might find something to hook on and you'll end up discussing something kinda new and obscure but for me that is way too broad, sorry pal.