[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 15 KB, 220x280, 220px-Hermann_Hesse.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9156649 No.9156649[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

guys ive been gone for like one and a half week and now i cant find carli clairs YT channel anymore, what the fuck did you guys do to her

>> No.9156678

>>9156649
It is done.

>> No.9156692

The ritual is complete.

>> No.9156872

>>9156678
what happened

>> No.9156917
File: 122 KB, 330x284, clit surgeon.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

has anyone downloaded her videos and also happened to be kind enough to share them?

>> No.9156924

>>9156917
yes and no

>> No.9156942

>>9156924
yeah... i'll probably do the same. fuck

>> No.9156949

https://www.youtube.com/user/agandmestudios/discussion

>> No.9156983
File: 36 KB, 332x413, Henry Villierme - Gray morning.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9156649
This is way this community will never thrive.
There are too many shit guys here, it is terrible sad.

Carli probably started the booktube channel because she saw a few booktubers and wished to do that but didn't have "permission" to do so. And as some anons pointed out, she was 18 so as soon as she could make a channel, she did.
AND YET YOU GUYS RUINED IT.
I don't feel bad for the anons that won't see her videos anymore, I couldn't care less. But it is clear that the channel was something special to her, and with this shit behavior you guys reminded her that she doesn't call the shots and can't do what she wishes yet, even though what she wishes is far from harmful.
She wanted to share her books and life with people and you guys ruined.

And you know what the worst part is?
I'm pretty sure every single one of them had an awful childhood and could easily relate to her life. If you look at the girl's mother you can imagine what happened and happens in the house, I don't mean abuse or anything like that, but a controlling and overprotective environment. The pressure to do what is right and not "walk past the line" and this sort of frowned upon behavior is what you expect from kids, not troubled ones, normal kids.
"it seems they were all cheated of some marvelous experience"

This is worst than the katie episode and I don't hold this community dear anymore.

Recommend reading: Ave Maria by Frank O'Hara.

>> No.9157011

>>9156983
I think it was funny

>> No.9157012

>>9156983
right, but what exactly happened then? DId her mom find out that there where guys shitposting on there?

>> No.9157185

>>9157011
I feel bad for your life, but remember you can take control of it. Just eat healthy, work out (go calisthenics), get a job (it can be the most menial that accepted you) and leave your parents basement.

>>9157012
Someone went to her mother's channel and asked for pictures of Carli's feet.
I think it was that because when the comments were done on Carli's channel there was no visible reaction.

>> No.9157224 [DELETED] 

>>9156983
>and with this shit behavior you guys reminded her that she doesn't call the shots and can't do what she wishes yet
Good.

It is good to be reminded.

Whether rebellion is stirred in her heart or sallow slavery, it is good to be reminded.
>>9157185
And this is why I feel no sorrow for what we have done. Only bitter loss.

Carli was strong, stronger than KT. Carli saw comments and did not comment, Carli deleted the offensive—yes—but she was bright and bubbly to the inoffensive, always.

We did nothing to her, and for that I am grapefruit.

>> No.9157233

>>9156983
>and with this shit behavior you guys reminded her that she doesn't call the shots and can't do what she wishes yet
Good.

It is good to be reminded.

Whether rebellion is stirred in her heart or sallow slavery, it is good to be reminded.
>>9157185
And this is why I feel no sorrow for what we have done. Only bitter loss.

Carli was strong, stronger than KT. Carli saw comments and did not comment, Carli deleted the offensive—yes—but she was bright and bubbly to the inoffensive, always.

We did nothing to her, and for that I am grateful.

>> No.9157245

>she's a taylor swift fan
I don't want to fuck her anymore

>> No.9157312

>>9156649
How rude of her to leave like that. She should at least make an explanation video for her fans before abandoning us like this >:/