[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 25 KB, 600x451, 1468538552013.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9128304 No.9128304 [Reply] [Original]

I have a research project for my English class in which we have to draw a thesis about Christ figures and then back that thesis with examples from liturature. I have already bought and read my literature (A Tale of Two cities, The scarlet Ibis, and The Rime of the Ancient Mariner) Im having a hard time thinking of a thesis to draw however about Christ Figures throughout the ages. Im not asking for anyone to do the work for me but If anyone wants to discuss possible thesis statements I would appreciate that a lot. Currently my thesis is "The way Christ figures are depicted changes but the symbols used for Christ figures don’t change over time." But that is kinda dumb.

TLDR: Please come and discuss christ figures with me so that i can better my thesis statement.

>> No.9128316

>>9128304
my issue is that there is no way to back this thesis without simply stating what the archetypes of a Christ figure are. So i need something more concrete.