[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 74 KB, 621x415, Untitled.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9012144 No.9012144[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

What's worse, the fags who always brag about how much they love cold pizza or the queers that extol the virtues of reheating pizza in a skillet?

>> No.9012191

>>9012144
not /lit/

>> No.9012226

>>9012191
I'm writing a short story about it.

>> No.9012296

>>9012226
About the fags who always brag about how much they love cold pizza or the queers that extol the virtues of reheating pizza in a skillet?

My opinion on the subject is that the normies (NORMIES) who eat the pizza (PIZZA) are generally homosexual because of the implied literary reference to the existential undertstanding of the jewish faith. I Mean, it couldn't be more obvious how underlying the systematic oppression of the south sudanese could be, with all the sicilian rhetoric about how much the skillet runs from the pot, and the kettle calling your mother because she is a whore. On the whole, I believe that in a fair a democratic world the peace is a solemn thing with no physical boundaries running downriver. Whn it comes to eat cold, (COLD) I generally prefer to pretend that I am writing a story about the pizza so that I is could do what is done here now done. Pretend to be a faggot without the good reason (REASON).

the digits of check is has done been, btw. >>9012144

>> No.9012310

>>9012296
t. Dropout