[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 20 KB, 638x547, QYPlmPQ.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8999280 No.8999280[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

>going to my retailcuck wagie job
>work part time for 6 hours 3 days a week but my week consists of days ruined by work or days dreading the upcoming work days
>do a job that some silicon valley 19 year old should've automated by now (they're too busy with the college fuckfest)
>sometimes get seen by people I went to school with and yhey probably laugh at me
>was laughed at by girls younger than me who knew my name ("Hey look it's Anon") and I didn't even know who they were
>manager realised I've been taking 40 minute breaks instead of 15 and subtly told me to cut it out
>did a degree and I'm smart but lazy
>had lots of graduate interviews but after a lifetime of doing well in academia I can't pass interviews because I'm not a normie
>tonnes of chad and Stacey couples at my workplace, many of them younger than me
>never ever had attention from a girl ever, have had zero social life for years

What's my stake in society? I lift weights but can't motivate myself to stop binge eating or work hard in my free time (on programming stuff). I go to the library and cinema to feel less alone but it never works and I go home feeling conned and sad after seeing hot girls I'll never talk to and people enjoying their youths.

If I got a graduate job then at least I wouldn't be a low status cuck but it would be mind numbing and soul destroying.

Life is unfair. Some posh person who goes to a private school is taught to act in an ubernormie way and skates through a zero work arts degree at university. This is the type of person interviewing me when I go to graduate job interviews in London.

This is humiliating and depressing. Who was the con artist that said that work gives any pride ever?

And pop songs played as muzak, which are the anthems of normies. Images of models and celebrities are shown everywhere. These are the people who post Instagram selfies gloating about "Puttin in da #work" when they had everything handed over to them due to their looks.

>> No.8999317

>>8999280
read the ego and its own

>> No.8999319

>>8999280

at least you got dubs

>> No.8999335

>>8999280

You're gonna make it. 100%. I can say this with complete and utter certainty. Maybe not tomorrow, maybe not in 5 years. But you'll not only find a decent job, you will also meet a person that will change you forever, someone you genuinely love being around, someone to grow old with. You shouldn't doubt me, I've been in a similar situation and, more importantly, have seen many people in your situation make it.

Just never give up on the hard way. As soon as you do, you'll become a jaded husk of a man and spiral down the same road so many people in this shithole do.

I met my gf after giving up on girls, fell in love with her and got together that same day. Been 3 years now. It was all over a comment on Dosto, I think "the gambler". Never give up.

>> No.8999337
File: 516 KB, 680x418, 1478396677304.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8999280

Misery builds character - that is if some of your optimism manages to survive the incessant beatings that it takes.

That's the only silver lining I have for you here. Sorry. I know how shitty your situation feels, believe me.

>> No.8999339

>>8999280
You're the background noise for the more lively and successful. You're this filling, that occupies the world where the beautiful and handsome thrive. You're purpose is to remind them that they are superior.

>> No.8999343

>>8999317
>>8999319
>>8999335
>>8999337
>>8999339
>>/lit/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=retailcuck+ubernormie

>> No.8999344
File: 769 KB, 587x899, 1468745424338.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8999339

this. you will never be as beautiful and handsome as this guy. you are genetic offal in comparison to his sheer biological magnetism.

just accept it already OP and stop lying to yourself.

>> No.8999351

>>8999280
>6 hours 3 days a week
>complaining about these babby tier hours
Kill yourself my man

>> No.8999391

>>8999335
if YOU say so

>> No.8999394

>>8999280
Your post gave me anxiety, OP.
I've never worked in retail or the service industry, and you still made me feel like I fucked up. Jesus.

>> No.8999397

>work part time for 6 hours 3 days a week
>I'm "smart" but lazy

You sure put in the work. You pathetic piece of trash you are in no position to mock the normies when they are your betters in every way.