Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2017/01/28: An issue regarding the front page of /jp/ has been fixed. Also, thanks to all who contacted us about sponsorship.

/lit/ - Literature


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 75 KB, 494x594, 1484100181272.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8960924 No.8960924 [Reply] [Original]

Why do writers habitually idolize women?

>> No.8960935

>>8960924
if u criticize women u dont eat pussy
vide >>>/r9k/

>> No.8960946

because every man does. some just try harder to hide it

>> No.8960961

tropic of capricorn should clear that up for you, OP. if it doesn't, try brideshead revisited.

>> No.8960971

>>8960946

This. The initial stage of attraction and courtship (to use a really lame word) is genuinely pleasurable and writers, the sensitive types, know this.

It's only when women turn on you, or the perceived impression that all women have already turned on you, that it becomes possible to dislike them.

>> No.8960975

>>8960924
because they are betas like you and me

>> No.8960977

>>8960946
>Every man idolizes women

lol

>> No.8960978

>>8960946
Maybe virgins do.
Once you get to know them it's hard to not despise them.

>> No.8960982

Because men do everything for the pussy dawg. Not even being ironic and shit. And if they're gay they doing it for the boipussi.

>> No.8960993

>>8960977
>>8960978
meh, they get dissapointed and then try to convince themselfes that women are stupid, whores, useless, just to numb the pain of rejection. it is less painfull to be rejected by something worthless than by something wonderfull.

>> No.8961000

>>8960993
>Men can only hate women if they've been rejected by them
>Men have never rejected women

Plenty of reasons to hate women other than 'hurr she won't fuck me'.

>> No.8961013

>>8961000

Name four.

>> No.8961015

>>8960946
Unless they're faggots.

>> No.8961018

>>8961000
theyre stinky

>> No.8961024

>>8961013
>arguing with trips
not him but
1) they're humans
2) some of them are living humans
3) some of them have been published before us
4) YA this generation is all on them, tolkien never was this bad, not even with d&d and catholics included

>> No.8961025

>>8960978
>Once you get to know them it's hard to not despise them.
>knows all women
>thinks the women he does know is not a reflection of himself

>> No.8961035

>>8961013
they continuously rape our children in schools, give up their own children to be raped willingly, they have little interest in the creation of civilization and rather wish to sully its men with shame by cuckolding them, and worst of all, they hold the keys to mens hearts. that alone is a sin beyond all, leading great men into temptation and as a result, their downfall. how many great men who would lead the way in science, philosophy, and reason have fallen by the wayside due to a woman? too many to count.

>> No.8961036

>>8961035
am laffin

now he is trying to hamster his failed life away by blaming women

>> No.8961039

>>8961024

I'll grant you 4.

>> No.8961044

>>8961036
Exactly, just fuck them and then get back to work!

Not a big deal.

>> No.8961045

>>8961039
>they're lizards
ok but how did you get published before sappho?

>> No.8961047

>>8961036
>my failed life
get thee hence, plebeian

>> No.8961048

>not hating women
shiggy

>> No.8961055

>>8961045

Well, I only know one person who's actually been published and he's a dude. Minority obviously.

>> No.8961114

Thinking all women are whores is still an idealization of women.

>> No.8961161

>>8960924
Because they don't know how to write female characters, and seem to idolise women.

>> No.8961171

>>8961035
>they continuously rape our children in schools
Very few.
> give up their own children to be raped willingly
What?
>sully its men with shame by cuckolding them
Men and women cheat in near about equal numbers.

>> No.8961205
File: 39 KB, 526x572, 1362015058161.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8961205

>>8961035

>letting women lead you into temptation
>not joining an all-male fascist warrior brotherhood

>> No.8961216

>>8961205

Haven't seen that meme in a while

>> No.8961245

>>8960993

I mean, women are stupid, whores, useless

>> No.8961263
File: 39 KB, 1024x1024, 1478398373306.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8961263

>>8961114
>tfw all women are whores
>tfw still can't get laid

>> No.8961275

>>8960924
Because women are pretty, they smell nice and have soft skin.

>> No.8961290

>>8960924
Because most fiction readers are women.

>> No.8961311

>>8961290
But most /lit/ writers write terrible female characters, so that argument makes no sense.

They're either simpering damsels or badass mary sues, or they're victims of circumstance. I can't think of a single well written female character from any male writer in the western canon.

>> No.8961385

>>8961311
what are most real women like?

>> No.8961395

>>8961385

Nice 20% of the time, lazy 50% of the time, stressy 30% of the time.

>> No.8961405

>>8961385
As varied as men?

>> No.8961409

>>8961055
>strict empiricism
nice. inherently flawed, but commendable follow through.

>> No.8961429

>>8961405
if women are so varied then why do they all hate me?

>> No.8961433

>>8961025
#NotAllWomen

>> No.8961439

>>8961429
Maybe you're the one common denominator anon.

Generally, women don't like /pol/ types, although they wouldn't know that board, they'd just be 'creepy' or 'fuckboys' or 'assholes' or 'abusive'.

>> No.8961442

>>8961429
maybe humanity hates you?

>> No.8961453

>>8961442
;_;

>> No.8961465

>>8961453
you can read dazai's disqualified from being human. it is a good book. get drunk. you'll be fine ok, not really but consider it

>> No.8961551

>>8961013
Women rarely live for themselves. From a very young age they prune themselves for a mate instead of learning any sort of substance or identity. They hope in finding a mate, that mate will create that identity for them and take care of them the rest of their lives. What's even more fucked up is they covet other women. Hard. Women care more about what other women think of them than what men think of them. So the whole reason they're trying to find a mate that does absolutely everything for them is to impress other women anyway.

Incapable of reason, bad drivers, want everything given to them, materialistic, complain all the time, talk about their feelings, talk a lot in general, etc.

>> No.8961587

>>8961551
Why do you think women don't live for themselves? Men aren't that special. One dick is much like another, and because women can freely work and get an education, they hardly need a male provider anymore. Some want one regardless, but society does not prohibit female employment anymore.

Women are not all ,materialistic and extroverted, and incapable of logic or reason. You're taking some women and applying it to the whole.

>> No.8961625

>>8961439
You mean women don't like the truth if it hurts their feelings. People like you are taking all the efficacy out of the /pol/ buzzword. It's not as hard-hitting anymore. It's even giving /pol/tards fuel as people who have never heard of /pol/ are now hearing about it and finding people who think like them. So stop using the word, please, you don't understand the implications.

>> No.8961644

>>8961625
Well, I've never said it outside of 4chan, and one would assume if you're here already you know what /pol/ is.

>> No.8961657

>>8961405
LOL

>> No.8961666

>>8961587
Not him, but everything you said is true.

Which will be interesting to see how plays out. It wouldn't surprise me that in 20 years, men and women barely have anything to do with one another.

>> No.8961667

>>8961657
Well men are either misogynists or cucks, so I guess not that varied.

>> No.8961672

>>8961666
Sperm banks and egg donors. That's it.

>> No.8961679

>>8961672
Not him, but everything you said is true.

Which will be interesting to see how plays out. It wouldn't surprise me that in 20 years, men and women barely have anything to do with one another.

>> No.8961681

>>8961672
>egg donors

Not likely.

>> No.8961684

>>8961679
Why are you repeating my post?

>> No.8961688

Most are weirdo men who were raised solely by a semi-abusive woman.

>> No.8961689

>>8961681
Why?

>> No.8961701

>>8961689
Because women only have something like 400 eggs in her whole life time. Why would they ever give any up?

>> No.8961702

>>8961667
No, you've created this dichotomy for yourself. More people are centered in the middle than on either polarized side.

>> No.8961707

>>8961701
$$$$$

>> No.8961709

>>8961701
They're worth a fortune. Easy money man.
Also, no woman can have 400 children. Provided two or so are fertilised, removing some of the others just means fewer periods.

>> No.8961715

Jesus christ, do any of you actually get offline and ever talk to women?

>> No.8961716

>>8961702
Well, if not overt misogyny than sexist. And if not overly a cuckhold, then at the very least capable of infantalising women by letting them get away with anything by virtue of being women.

>> No.8961723

>>8961716
Maybe you should look at the way you think of men and ask yourself if you're projecting.

>> No.8961724

>>8961715
No, they don't.

>> No.8961725

>>8961684
Not him, but everything you said is true.

>> No.8961735

>>8961715
>>8961724

Yup. First at school, now at work and at social events. The experience is always terrible and never worthwhile.

>> No.8961753

>>8961723
Why is my saying that any different to what the men on here say about women?

>> No.8961763

>>8961715
Of course I do. What are you trying to imply with that statement exactly? I can't have an opinion about women's general behavior simply because the women I know in real life are okay people?

>> No.8961770

>>8961587
>Why do you think women don't live for themselves? Men aren't that special. One dick is much like another, and because women can freely work and get an education, they hardly need a male provider anymore. Some want one regardless, but society does not prohibit female employment anymore.

ok, honey, except that's untrue for most of the world, has been untrue for all of it for just about all of history, and the few societies for which it isn't aren't even reproducing themselves at a sustainable rate, so they'll be gone within decades

>> No.8961784

A common way to write beautifully is to write about something beautiful, like a beautiful woman. They pull the same shit with nature.

>> No.8961789

>>8961753
Because a majority of the men on 4chan are not a good representative of men living in the real world. Seriously, these people are assholes, I'm only here for the banter and occasional stimulating conversation or a chuckle. I like the unbridled absurdity even if I don't agree with it. But this should not represent the two absolutes you've created for all men.

There are many of us who just want to live our own lives while enjoying your company and affection while still respecting women for their own person with your own wants, desires, needs, and thoughts that are separate from our own. Don't date assholes, don't date weird clingy dudes who need your validation, don't date SJW weirdos who'll use you as a political pawn and think of you as something that needs to be emotionally protected.

>> No.8961795

>>8961770
I was specifically talking about the west.

What's better, living off of welfare and having 10 kids you can't afford or give any quality of life to, or having one or two after you've gotten a secure job, probably with a man who also has a secure job, that get a good quality of life.

The reality is, much of childrearing in the countries that aren't reproducing is very expensive and thus unsustainable. The only logical thing, if you're at all capable of maths, is to not have many kids. It's hardly women's fault.

>> No.8961810

>>8961789
Well then it comes back to where to find said normal men?

>> No.8961816

>>8961795
>The reality is, much of childrearing in the countries that aren't reproducing is very expensive and thus unsustainable.

It's not that simple. People also don't want to have children, because there's literally no compelling reason to when you are secular and materialistic.

Do you think it's a coincidence that the countries that have the most retarded birth rate are the ones with the highest amount of non-religious people, such as Sweden, Germany and Japan?

>> No.8961817
File: 118 KB, 800x600, mfw.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8961817

>>8960946
>because every man does. some just try harder to hide it
numale detected

>> No.8961820

>>8961795
i'm not trying to attribute blame, i'm saying your description of gender relations is only accurate for a dysfunctional, unsustainable society

>> No.8961832
File: 141 KB, 511x683, mvq.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8961832

>>8961770
>tfw western culture is evolutionarily unsound

I've made my peace with it, will probably concert and get a loyal young wife.

>> No.8961833

>>8961816
But conversely the ones with the highest birth rates also have the most poverty and infant mortality rate (India, for example). It's statistically accurate that the more poor and less educated you are, the more kids you have, and vice versa. Religion has little to do with it.

In Japan it's because the men are all into 2D girls, not because the women are super emancipated.

>> No.8961836

>>8961810
Are you in school? Talk to the guy who takes his class seriously, the guy who goes and spends time in the library to study. Find a volunteer program and meet people. It's okay to approach him first. If you're looking for someone online, keep swiping left until you find someone who actually seems genuine. Look for the guy who seems content and occupied with whatever it is he is doing, look for the one with a positive attitude.

I don't know what to tell you, get involved in activities with school or other groups. You'll meet genuine guys if you put yourself out there.

>> No.8961843

>>8961833
And yet you're saying it's because of something totally different than economics when it comes to Japan.

Make up your mind.

>> No.8961845

>>8961795
>living off of welfare and having 10 kids you can't afford or give any quality of life
where do you live? i know couples who literally had more kids just to get more welfare. sure they dont live in a large mcmansion but it's enough for all their bills, food and entertainment plus to save some money.

>> No.8961848

>>8961405
>women are as varied as men
Women are mediocre. Not exceptionally good, not exceptionally bad. Just mediocre.

>> No.8961851

>>8961843
I was saying it's incorrect to lump Japan in with the other two.

I'm not saying economics are the only cause. I never said that.

>> No.8961855

>>8961848
So are men. Most people are mediocre.

>> No.8961861

>>8961848
Who put these ideas into your head? There are just as many, if not more, shitty guys than there are women. Women are just as varied in type, just as diverse in thought, and women are every bit our equal. That doesn't mean you have to be a cuck feminist to realize that, it just means you aren't an asshole.

>> No.8961863

>>8961795
>yes goyim, step aside and don't have many children of your own race. Make space for all the Africans and Arabs to reproduce!

>> No.8961868

>>8961832
meh, collapse within ten-twenty years is practically guaranteed at this point

i don't believe in foreign takeover, arabs are too martially incompetent and too dependent on the west for that to ever be a serious risk

>> No.8961876

>>8961861
You're a liar. If you look, actually take an honest look at women, you'd see that they're not very intelligent. There are rare exceptions, but women evolved to be mothers, and her children ALWAYS comes first.

Riddle me this: if women were equal to men, why didn't they do anything of value in history? Why have men dominated every field? And don't say "le patriarchy", society isn't a monolithic entity hellbent on keeping women down.

>> No.8961879

>>8961868
Honestly, I predict a resurgence of dangerous ideology again. It seems like people cannot cope with decadence at all.

>> No.8961883

>>8961855
THERE IS A HIGHER PROPORTION OF EXCEPTIONAL MEN THAN EXCEPTIONAL WOMEN

testosterone = risk taking

risk taking = success

>> No.8961891

>>8961876
Historically, women were not permitted an education. It's very hard to write revolutionary philosophy or literature if you can't read, it's difficult to create great art if you're not allowed to learn how and it's nigh on impossible to invent anything if you don't know basic maths.

Most people aren't intelligent. There are only a few every generation who actually DO anything, and for most of history if those people were women they were confined to strict gender roles that meant they couldn't do anything beyond being a wife, a nun or a whore.

>> No.8961893

>>8961876
Because gender roles basically defined social mores. Are you saying patriarchy had nothing to do with it? When a father would sell off his daughter to a suitor? That a woman should be obedient and subservient to her father or to her husband lest she be beaten and whipped? You don't think that those types of things beat people down for generation after generation?

>> No.8961895

>>8961883
Well, in history, yeah. Because as >>8961891
said, women weren't permitted the tools to do anything fantastic.

But as the education gap closes? There are more and more extraordinary women.

>> No.8961897

>>8961868
They don't need to take over violently, all they have to do is keep breeding while non-muslims don't and gradually implement more muslim-oriented legislation.

>> No.8961907

>>8961891
Gender roles didn't come from society. They came from biology. Women have different roles even in the most primitive human societies.

Also, education does not make you more intelligent. Intelligence is a skill and a talent. If I take Joe Schmoe off the street and put him through an elite classical education he probably won't do anything with it. Same goes for women.

If women were equal, they wouldn't have allowed themselves to be "oppressed". But women are weak and stupid, they always have been and they always will be, and they have to rely on society to give them things rather than do them by the sheer force of their own will.
>>8961893
Where do you think societal roles came from? You think men had a conference and decided to keep women down and intentionally limit progress just because they were evil? Your post reeks of daddy issues.

>> No.8961910

>>8961891
The fact that a woman's fate is determined by what is permitted to her already shows her inferiority. Kind of like how blacks were given freedom.

Real equality can only be taken, when it is given it's an illusion. Anything given can be taken away. The only thing allowing women and minorities to thrive a little bit now is the white man's philanthropy.

>> No.8961920

>>8961879
trump and european moderate nationalism are just the beginning. you can't reform a system so fundamentally broken. i expect to see real chaos before change can take place

>> No.8961921

>>8961891
>And don't say "le patriarchy",
>le patriarchy xD

Every fucking time

>> No.8961923

>>8961907
>>8961910
Women are physically weaker. Everyone knows that. In most of history that counted for more than it does today, so they were able to be oppressed.

>> No.8961924

>>8961907
>Gender roles didn't come from society. They
came from biology.

"No".

>> No.8961926

>>8961883
>you need to take risks to be a good writer

name (3) risks you've taken when writing something important

>> No.8961927

Because when you're writing you tend not to have women around. You write about them as if they could fill the void you're sat in. Then the book comes out and your cumdump girlfriend starts nagging you about not paying attention to her as she's reading out her weekly zodiac report and wish you hadn't written a fucking word.

>> No.8961930

>>8961907
Then why do we see evidence of matriarchies that predate western civilization and the gender roles you speak of if biology is the sole reason?

>> No.8961933

>>8961921
Do you honestly think a patriarchy did not exist for a long time?

>> No.8961936

>>8961920
>you can't reform a system so fundamentally broken.

What is broken about it exactly?

>> No.8961942

>>8961923
>women evolved to be physically weaker but their minds are exactly the same
Again, inferiority. You think women needed to be as creative as the men that hunted in hunter-gatherer societies?

>> No.8961944

>>8961907
Up until very recently women being controlled was a way of ensuring your kids are yours, and you can do that with brute physical strength in which men are superior. It's only with the advent of birth control and methods for safer pregnancies that women can achieve reproductive equality, from which near about everything else stems.

>> No.8961951

>>8961924
Good argument
>>8961926
Nod a le argument etc
>>8961930
They don't exist anymore for a reason. Matriarchies are inefficient.
>>8961944
Birth control doesn't change evolutionary instincts.

>> No.8961970

>>8961951
Which are? I thought all you people were angry because women hold power now.

>> No.8961971

>>8961951
>Good argument

It's just a ridiculous assertion. How does a woman being ordered to wear a specific garment, or have her hair a specific way, or having to be a nurse come from biology?

Biology doesn't even know clothes, or hair fashion, or the the job nursing exists.

>> No.8961976

>>8961897
no, afro-asiatic populations in europe are economically dependent on natives via welfare. even if there isn't a political backlash before then, before europeans can ever come close to becoming minorities in their countries (and this is only remotely imaginable in a handful of northwestern nations) there will be economic collapse, with the desperation that comes with it, and the kind of politics that invites

it's simply untenable for a productive minority to support a large mass of welfare dependents. european social security institutions are already on the verge of bankruptcy as it is

>> No.8961978

>>8961951
>Matriarchies are inefficient.
Do you have evidence to back this up? Part of the reason this is, is solely because of the rise of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam which intended to keep power in the hands of men through law built upon the foundations Judaeo-Christian theism, and Islam became it's own fucked up thing.

>> No.8961988

>>8961897
Most western women wouldn't have kids with a muslim or arab man. Their culture is overtly anti women, and most women know this.

>> No.8961994
File: 228 KB, 805x757, assemblywomen.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8961994

>>8961923
>were
Women are second class citizens everywhere but the West.

The funny thing is, women predominantly vote progressive and are emotional creatures that want open borders and refugees because some babby dead on the beach and welfare for all the third worlders and so on.

They are thereby inviting back the patriarchy by causing mass immigration of people who do not respect their rights.

This is why you start with the Greeks.

>> No.8961998

>>8961978
>which intended to keep power in the hands of men

Or you know, keep society functioning. Do you really think civilization could've been much better than Judaism for example, 3000 years ago?

>> No.8962002

>>8961970
Stop listening to reddit memes then.
>>8961971
These all stem from evolutionary and psychosexual instincts. Women are naturally submissive, men are dominant. Women are caretakers, men are risk-takers, etc. It's not about fashion, it's about the essentials.
>>8961978
>Do you have any evidence to back this up?
They don't exist anymore, save for a few African nigger shitholes. Patriarchies were a better system and thus lasted longer. And no, men have been superior far longer than Judaism has been a thing. Gender roles exist in primitive societies and in all mammals.

>> No.8962005

>>8961994
Women vote progressive because the Right thinks they're inferior and don't deserve any rights.

>> No.8962011

>>8962005
>Republicans are anti-women meme
They're called cuckservatives for a reason

>> No.8962015

>>8962002
>These all stem from evolutionary and psychosexual instincts. Women are naturally submissive, men are dominant. Women are caretakers, men are risk-takers, etc. It's not about fashion, it's about the essentials.

It doesn't matter. There is a difference between describing something and enforcing something.

If women choose by their own volition to become nurses, that's vastly different from being ordered by the social hierarchy to do so. And the same applies to men.

>> No.8962016

>>8961893
>>8961978
can you name a single complex civilization which wasn't patriarchal?

>> No.8962019

>>8962015
The "social hierarchy" isn't some oppressive father figure. The will of a large group of people IS societal norms.

>> No.8962023

>>8960924
ITT: OP is literally a faggot.

>> No.8962024

>>8962011
Well, the christian right is, and the alt right CERTAINLY is. Name one sector of the right that treats women well and doesn't believe they're inferior subordinates.

>> No.8962027

>>8962024
Wanting traditional gender roles is not oppression.

It's funny. Women want to be equal but at the same time none of them have the will to be great.

>> No.8962032

>>8961936
if you honestly can't perceive any signs of impending collapse, i have no arguments for you

>> No.8962035

>>8962019
>The "social hierarchy" isn't some oppressive father figure.

It can certainly be exactly that.

>> No.8962038

>>8962005
They can't have no patriarchy, they can choose between the mild patriarchy they know or imported hardcore patriarchy.

They are choosing the latter, although they don't really comprehend it yet.

>> No.8962042

>>8962032
So, you have no arguments, you're just LARPing about the end of the world.

Well, I'll say this: Be careful what you wish for. Because it might be worse than you imagine.

>> No.8962045

>>8962027
I never said it was oppression, I just said that the right doesn't think women deserve any respect, and certain sectors of it think they're subhuman.

Hence most women being left wing.

>> No.8962047

>>8962035
>daddy issues
It really isn't. When a group of people unite to work towards a common goal, you have a society. There is no "society" that is distinct from "the people" that yells at them and oppresses them. If a large group of people decide to do something, you have a societal norm.

>> No.8962050

>>8962038
Or, you know, they could be left wing without thinking that refugees are a good thing or that Islam is a good thing and thus not vote because it's overwhelmingly pointless.

It's almost like issues are nuanced and you can not like the western right or Islam.

>> No.8962057

>>8962047
So what you're essentially saying is that if society demanded that you be, as a man, a coal miner, you would simply accept your place, and not let out a whimper.

Well fine. That's your prerogative. You accept the chains other people arbitrarily put on you.

But don't expect everyone else to do so.

>> No.8962064

>>8962057
"Freedom" is a feminine ideal. You're just substituting the old "chains" for new ones. Hierarchies exist, humans struggle, we can't have utopia.

>> No.8962065

>>8962050
Sure, they could just posture as leftist while having their societies taken over and the whole enlightenment project reversed whining about muh rights while not even taking the trouble to vote.

>> No.8962066

>>8960924
They write to get the pussy.

Pussy is the insentive for all men's efforts.

Except for gay men. Gay men are the ultimate red-pilled.

>> No.8962077

>>8962064
Settle down Evola.

>> No.8962078

>>8962065
I mean, I'm not American but I'd have a hard time voting for either the Democrats or Republicans, so they could have a point.

>> No.8962081

>>8962077
woooo hindu magic is the answer to allll of society's ills

>> No.8962088

>>8962066
Do gays kill themselves because they have literally no biological incentive to live?

>> No.8962092
File: 56 KB, 512x512, 1368391183006.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8962092

>>8962088
>biological incentive

>> No.8962103

>>8962042
no, i just don't want to shout against a brick wall or get mad online

but here a couple:
-fertility rates far below replacement rate and a large elderly population dependent on a social security system already bursting at the seams
-large unemployment rates, especially among a youth that finds it increasingly difficult to have a life like their parents and constitute a family
-economic stagnation with little prospects of growth, with mechanization poised to destroy many more jobs in the near future -growing divide between rich and poor, with a slowly disappearing middle class
-massive immigration leading to ethnic fracture, intensifying an already existent political polarization and tension

>> No.8962112
File: 141 KB, 500x628, gori gori paragori parasamgori bananaha.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8962112

>>8960978
>he think aversion and desire aren't one and the same
you're just resentful because women haven't given you what you wanted emotionally
you aren't really disillusioned with them

>> No.8962114

>>8962088
Spook'd

>> No.8962116

>>8960924
I idolize women because being a cuckold turns me on unironically

>> No.8962144

>>8962002
>Gender roles exist in primitive societies and in all mammals.
As do matriarchies

>> No.8962149

>>8962016
Just wait a few decades

>> No.8962155

>>8961587
>Men aren't that special.
bitch we got to the moon
built fucking planes and shit
made nuclear bombs and the internet
and pretty much all of culture
you're fucking half the the population and haven't done shit in comparison
thousands of years ago men were already murdering mammoths while women picked berries
no wonder you like men who disrespect you your whole life is a lie
there's more special in the dronest STEMlord and the dumbest construction worker than in the average woman

respect the cock

>> No.8962162

>poetry is for straights
lol since when?

>> No.8962167

>>8962155
Here's your (you)

>> No.8962182

>>8962167
what an original and honest response
it's a pity your friends aren't here to tell you how great you are for it

>> No.8962188

>>8962155
Have another (you) for the attempt at poetry.

>> No.8962191

>>8962182
It's a pity you don't have any friends to run off to to tell them all about how you just told some anon off who claimed women are equals

>> No.8962193

>>8962149
>this is the best reply you came up with after half an hour
yeah, thought as much

>> No.8962198

>>8962193
lol, bruh I didn't see it until I got back to my desk. It concerns me that 1) You're keeping track of time for something so meaningless and anonymous and 2) That you think I'd actually be thinking about your post for 30 minutes.

>> No.8962204

>>8962191
i don't need friends i have a penis

>>8962188
now we're treading new ground

>> No.8962207

>This entire thread
And /pol/ and /r9k/ wonder why they can't get laid...

>> No.8962210

>>8962204
Do you masturbate to the thought yourself seeing as how disgusted by women you are?

>> No.8962222

>>8962210
I masturbate to the thought of seeing women being disgusted by me

>> No.8962233

>>8962222
>look how edgy and creepy i am

>> No.8962239
File: 215 KB, 1000x1412, __carmelina_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_asanagi__bf581a0f50e55cb4c1c34c6a22813f7e.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8962239

>>8962210
no, not to, with

>> No.8962249

>>8962239
You guys can at least acknowledge the fact that you're fucked in the heads, right?

>> No.8962253
File: 308 KB, 780x958, Nagataro_2ac385_5562657.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8962253

>>8962233
>mfw I'm not even trying to be edgy or creepy
>mfw I'm telling the truth

>> No.8962262

>>8961035
you are quite a character

>> No.8962272
File: 368 KB, 1307x528, 9c9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8962272

>>8962249
only if you acknowledge the fact that women resent men for having what they didn't get, as much as men resent women for not giving them what they've got

>> No.8962277

>>8962272
No, clearly you live in your own little world where your fantasies are more real than what is actually real and one in which your desires appear to be normal and healthy

>> No.8962291

>>8962198
>keeping track
"bruh", it's called looking at the timestamp

your posturing as indifferent is cute, but you don't have a good retort and that's all

>> No.8962292

>>8962277
>let me shame him that'll shut him up
can you be more of a vagina?
do you not understand this is precisely the reason men end up enjoying belittling you?

>> No.8962300

>>8962292
I'm surprised you were able to scrape up anything more than "normie get out"

>> No.8962308

>>8962222
One of Sade's characters had a theory that what gratifies us sexually is getting a response, whether it be positive or negative. He said that trying to get a positive response from women will only last so long since you will only be attractive for a short time, that is, if you are attractive in the first place, and it is a lot of work to please them.

It's safer and more sensible to bet on negative reaction, since it is easier, more dependable and also much stronger. So the real libertine seeks to instil disgust, fear, and pain in his objects of lust to reap maximal pleasure.

>> No.8962313

>>8961988
Most western women have a below replacement fertility rate while immigrant women do not.

>> No.8962327

>>8962308
>He said that trying to get a positive response from women will only last so long since you will only be attractive for a short time
Okay, so women will only be interested in you for a short period of time?

>It's safer and more sensible to bet on negative reaction, since it is easier, more dependable and also much stronger.
So women will only be interested in you for an even shorter period of time

>and it is a lot of work to please them
Not if you know what you're doing

>> No.8962331

>>8962308
This is the theory of an emotionally weak man who cannot separate himself from the need for female validation for is own happiness and being

>> No.8962355

>>8962327
>Okay, so women will only be interested in you for a short period of time?
>So women will only be interested in you for an even shorter period of time
Nobody said anything about interesting them. The point is that instilling a negative response is always easier accomplished than a positive one.

>Not if you know what you're doing
Even then, relatively. Even if you're great in bed it will take you more work to have a woman writhing in ecstasy than to have her writhing in pain.

>> No.8962362

>>8962331
>happiness and being
It's a theory about sexual pleasure, not a general philosophy for fulfilment in life.

>> No.8962377

>>8962362
But it's contradictory. Don't remain positive because she'll get bored of you and enjoyment will only last for a short period of time. Remain negative and make sure she never wants to have sex with you again. Which brings more sexual pleasure in the end?

>>8962355
It's pretty sick and twisted to want to leave someone "writhing in pain"

>> No.8962401

>>8962377
>But it's contradictory. Don't remain positive because she'll get bored of you and enjoyment will only last for a short period of time. Remain negative and make sure she never wants to have sex with you again. Which brings more sexual pleasure in the end?
We're talking about Sade here, in no way is it implied that the sex has to be consensual.

>It's pretty sick and twisted to want to leave someone "writhing in pain"
Again, Sade.

>> No.8962407
File: 154 KB, 877x1000, 1483659639132.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8962407

>>8962300
i'm full of surprises like that bb

but really just imagine what it's like being a man
your whole life you have been trying to be your own person, to be seen as somebody worth acknowledging
this is how people are to you, how people should be
then one day you want to fuck
but you realize half the populiation -the half you should be fucking- is not like you at all
they mostly have no interests of their own and are mostly content with bleeding once a month
and what's worse the portion of them that are most bangable are also the most vapid because men blindly appeal to them
and you're supposed to respect these people as equals
even though the reason they say they're not opening their legs is so general and insipid it almost doesn't mean anything
and the worst part is that they are sincere
you almost don't want to believe them
you'd rather believe they're like secret genius chess players
but they're really not
and the only moment they will admit that is when they're alone with you in a secluded place and their very physical integrity has been compromised

see all men have ever wanted (besides a quick cum) was for women to feel a bit like they do when they have to deal with women
which is alone and insecure

>> No.8962417

>>8962407
>and the worst part is that they are sincere
>you almost don't want to believe them
>you'd rather believe they're like secret genius chess players
>but they're really not
Reminds me of Fred:

"Women are considered deep – why? Because one can never discover any bottom to them. Women are not even shallow."

>> No.8962425

>>8962407
>see all men have ever wanted was for women to feel a bit like they do when they have to deal with women
>which is alone and insecure

All of this projecting

>> No.8962441
File: 292 KB, 1100x850, 1455077027404.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8962441

>>8962425
is your boyfriend different?

>> No.8962454

>>8962425
>>8962407
stop being spooks

>> No.8962458

>>8962441
What makes you think that I'm a grill? All of your suffering and anger and resentment and your insecurities... They all come from within you. They aren't caused by the women you blame and take it out on. They're caused by your own expectations and wants and desires of other people without realizing that they are their own separate being outside of your own existence.

You're fucking miserable, and I suspect you enjoy being miserable, because it's easier than admitting the truth to yourself and doing anything about it.

>> No.8962534

let's all be clear here. women are not capable of the same desperation as men. they are not shouldered in any instance with the weight of mankind as a whole, never do they have a moment of pure frenzy as when their children are threatened, and even then, only their sons. Men are forced and have been forced to do one thing their entire history. defend the world as they know it from monsters, forces of nature, the unknown as a whole, and worst of all, other men. the most women have had to do was suffer. suffering is their strongest suit, but men are required for action, to inflict this suffering on others to no end, whether it be physically, or mentally, even spiritually. they have, as a result of this tireless grinding of their forms as a whole, become gifted with the knife of contemplation, of creation, of wit, all gifts given to them to satiate and comfort them during times of utter destruction. they have developed kinship with other men in such a developed form during their moments of war, such deep philosophical emotions as a result of shell shocks crushing them again and again, and yes, this is suffering, but what must a man do? give in? become a concubine of their new lords? become playthings of thirsty predators? no. they must do or die. they have no intrinsic value but their ability to drive a stake into the ground as slaves, whereas women have value in wartime as a stress reliever of those who come from the bloodthirsty sacrifice of their brothers.

come now, the men are blades, cutting through metaphysics, the fabric of this fraying world, but only to survive and struggle on, only in retaliation against their forms, their duty as men.

>> No.8962566
File: 28 KB, 700x788, 557728.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8962566

>>8962454
make me

>>8962458
>What makes you think that I'm a grill?
you fall into the patterns i have presented perfectly
you have yet to present any counter-arguments besides singling me out, which was also part of the argument

and you could have said this way before in this discussion

>All of your suffering and anger and resentment and your insecurities... They all come from within you.
"within me" is a very nebulous term
i surely have perpetrated some of those habits but i'm not some sort of inmovable object which is unaffected by the world around me
which is again the problem in this whole thing

>They aren't caused by the women you blame and take it out on.
oh i don't take this on on anybody
i love and respect my mother and sisters
i'm cordial to any women i come around and try to treat them as just people
the one relationship i did have ended up uneventfully and was initiated and finished by the other party
i'm not a very proactive person so i haven't had that much interest in getting with women or living any fantasies
i haven't ever been hurt by or let anyone hurt me physically

so see, you're assuming a lot more about me than i about you
i flipped a coin, you almost call 911

>They're caused by your own expectations and wants and desires of other people without realizing that they are their own separate being outside of your own existence.
but they are not
you are not
you don't get to claim you're hot shit without having done anything
you're not special
you're influenciable like other people
i have managed to make you emotional with some petty words
look at yourself
why don't *you* admit something?
i have already admitted plenty
but you don't care about that
you just want to shut me up

all i'm saying is that if you didn't shut people up the ones that couldn't be quieted down wouldn't have power, or even a reason to talk
but you won't do that because you want their power

>> No.8962590

>>8962566
Dude you need some help, or you need to take your meds or something

>> No.8962635
File: 1.20 MB, 320x240, Der Einzige und sein Eigentum.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8962635

>>8962590
nah all i need is to put an end to this conversation

you can keep living an insipid life, i don't need you to see the light
you've only been a means for me to express my thoughts
sadly not a good means, but hey, lemonade is lemonade

>> No.8962648

>>8961936
The death of God

>> No.8962660
File: 33 KB, 562x873, 73546.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8962660

for those of you who somehow seem to have missed out on the fact that there were a lot of people thinking and writing during the 20th century, i recommend pic related

>> No.8962678

>>8962534
wtf

>> No.8962697

>>8962407
bra ur livin in a fantasy world ...

as many women have interests as men do

>> No.8962698

>>8962458
>You're fucking miserable, and I suspect you enjoy being miserable, because it's easier than admitting the truth to yourself and doing anything about it.

He's angry and resentful, but he isn't wrong

>> No.8962762

>>8962697
interests in what?

>> No.8962777

>>8962762
music
c>>8962762
lture
>>8962762
he arts
po>>8962762
etry

>> No.8962788

>>8962534
Interesting post, well-written, perhaps not well-thought out.

>> No.8962793

because we are raised from an early age to want someone who comes along to love and fulfill us. for male writers, women can be this someone; they are also inherently motherly, which is attractive; and girls are also just plain beautiful.
aka we all want to be loved

>> No.8962807

>>8962777
>he arts
so just art then. of course women have interests, it's just that they are incapable of creating anything worthwhile other than the men requisite to create art itself. not just art itself, mind you, but art as a concept. women have no hope to defeat the world that has been built about them by men, and why should they try to defeat it? it's the only reason they're alive.

>> No.8962815

>>8962777
sure, but they aren't self-conscious about those interests in way men are
can they be educated? are there some women which are self-conscious? sure but it's not really the same
men are brutal to each other in ways women can't be
when a woman is wrong it doesn't matter
when a man is wrong he doesn't matter

>> No.8962818

>>8962807
you're the fucking worst, die soon my friend and we will not miss your discourse

>> No.8962822

>>8962788
my point is a bit muddy, but so is my mind at the moment. anyhow, i don't hate women, but it makes me wonder when i see such resistance against something so clear. they'll readily admit the difference between women and men, but refuse to believe anything that inconveniences their sensibilities, then after this symptom of ideology, sling the word "spook" at you, as though they are not waging the word itself as a result of their own "spooks".

>> No.8962835

>>8962818
i'm glad you have the haughtiness to speak for everyone present, it affords me the utmost contempt for your unabashed pride, and happily do i toss your opinion into the rubbish pile where it belongs.

>> No.8962858

>>8962835
>i'm glad you have the haughtiness to speak for everyone present, it affords me the utmost contempt for your unabashed pride, and happily do i toss your opinion into the rubbish pile where it belongs.
lol

>> No.8962867

>>8962858
glad i amuse you, friend.

>> No.8962868

>>8962822
You're an interesting guy. I don't really know what to say but it was a well-written post.

>> No.8962890
File: 96 KB, 396x388, 1482026896401.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8962890

>>8961275
Do you think she thinks about me?

>> No.8962900

>>8962890
probably not, so stop thinking about her

>> No.8962909

>>8962890
she's thinking about you right now anon :^)

>> No.8962920

>>8962868
well, thank you.

>> No.8962935

>>8962815
How can you attribute self awareness to anyone other than yourself,
and why would you only grant it to men.

You may be a closeted homosexual to be honest.

>> No.8962995

>>8962935
Third person objective; it's impossible to know another's mind.

>> No.8963006

>>8962900
>>8962909
Dubs and I'll tell her I love her

>> No.8963014

>>8963006
rerolling for you anon

>> No.8963016

>>8963006
>>8963014
Wasn't meant to be

>> No.8963037

It sure reeks of teenager around here.

>> No.8963050
File: 989 KB, 500x275, tumblr_n4670kuQHm1s11f0lo1_500.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8963050

>>8963016
I'm sorry
I have failed you

>> No.8963260

plebs

>> No.8963302

>>8961013
destroying civilization

>> No.8963374

I'm not at all anti-woman nor do I think that they are biologically inferior but can you ever imagine a group of women having a discussion of this depth on the Internet or otherwise? Is it not true that men, who are biologically way thirstier than women, often parlay that thirst into intellectual and skillful pursuits far more than women when they can't get any pussy? That's literally the entire reason for this site's existence.

Imagine women trying to have an honest, open conversation about these issues. Oh my god, you can't just say something like that to someone! I really don't think we should be generalizing people like that! I'm really uncomfortable with this conversation!

Men have a manic, inescapable sex drive which either forces them into being Chads or into diverting that energy into other passions and hobbies. Women don't have that.

>> No.8963404
File: 72 KB, 600x600, 1466814780115.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8963404

>>8962935
just read around this board for a little while
the posters here are concerned with making it, with finding purpose, with finding truth
this is what every artist, philosopher or scientist ever does
women don't usually talk like this
i know this due to talking to women
in fact i prefer talking to women because they're purposeless when they do it
they're simply not as ambitious as men
you talk to a man and they're going to ask why, how, etc etc
women let themselves be entertained more easily
the self-awareness comes because of them being this way not the other way around
it comes due to the fact men can't get what they want as easily
men don't get to pick and choose *unless* they have power

>You may be a closeted homosexual to be honest.
no, i'm pretty honest about my sexuality
i've never felt as attracted to men's bodies as to women's
if you're detecting some effiminacy it comes from my father being absent and my being a writer

what you don't understand is that i don't have any stakes on this
i'm just describing what i see
i'm not saying men are better
i'm saying women think they have have something they don't
not just a penis or sperm
women will try to get what men have and they don't no matter what it is
knowledge, passion, wealth, anything
they'll use the fact that women make up society to make men give them that
it doesn't matter how patriarchal a society is, it's foundated on their women
the men might make the values but it's the women that take them and pass them on
i don't care how many fist, guns or swords you say men have, if half your population refuses to take part in society the society dies
more so if that half takes the children -the future of the society- with them

regardless, men have always wanted powerful women
just look at all the moeshit on /a/ or all the war or death goddesses in mythology or all the powerful queens or military leaders in history
men don't mind powerful women at all
poweful women are a relief to men because they can take care of their damn selves
men have always wanted women to be interesting
it's men's disappointment in women that created this power play
give a man a woman that is as intelligent, strong, etc as them and that isn't trying to use her own rarity as a vantage point and he will fall to his feet in reverence

>> No.8963481
File: 56 KB, 640x640, 1475868125530.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8963481

>>8961551
>Women rarely live for themselves. From a very young age they prune themselves for a mate instead of learning any sort of substance or identity. They hope in finding a mate, that mate will create that identity for them and take care of them the rest of their lives. What's even more fucked up is they covet other women. Hard. Women care more about what other women think of them than what men think of them. So the whole reason they're trying to find a mate that does absolutely everything for them is to impress other women anyway.

women must put up with men who are repulsive to them. men do not even have that strength and rarely reject women they do not even fancy.

>> No.8963496

>>8963481
>women are really good at suffering and being meek, that's why they are so strong

>> No.8963550

>>8963481
I'm a rare male, as you say, because I am very particular when it comes to women

>> No.8963644

>>8963404
Yay. Someone else thinks like this.
I only ever want powerful and self sufficient women, which I have.

We earn relatively equal salaries, we're both well read and well versed in quality cinema, and are well travelled. It's great.

>> No.8963667

>>8963481
Ya know? I didn't get this until I came out. Being somewhat attracted to guys really shows you why girls are so picky. It's a whole mother world.

>> No.8963675

>>8963644
Sounds like you're a closet homo.

>> No.8963680

>>8963675
Well, I thoroughly enjoy dominating said gf in bed, and love her body. So probably not.

>> No.8963750

>>8963644
yeah people love to have the means to be hedonists, who knew

>> No.8963843

>>8963680
is "gf" code for big burly man?

>> No.8963868
File: 146 KB, 1497x1500, 1111111111.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8963868

>>8961275

This.

I like watching them do things that would be banal and uninteresting if a guy did them, like peeing or eating spaghetti. I don't get why /lit/ is so misogynistic, because girls seem pretty nice to me.

Basically I would sell the lot of you downriver for just one qt girl.

>> No.8965173

>>8963868
pleb.

>> No.8965176

>>8965173
you are a loser

>> No.8965185

>>8965176
and you're a pleb.

>> No.8965187

>>8965185
At least I'm not a virgin :^)

>> No.8965227

>>8965187
i'm married, and for the most part, my wife agrees with my assessments.

>> No.8965238

>>8965227
>he seeks validation from is wife and calls other people plebs

>> No.8965242

>>8965238
>he uses sexual experience with women as a validation for his own opinion, yet turns a hypocritical sneer when someone retaliates in kind
pleb.

>> No.8965297

>>8965238
>>8965242
>being so #shrekt he can't respond

>> No.8965319

>>8965173
>>8965176
>>8965185
>>8965187
>>8965227
>>8965238
>>8965242
>>8965297

This was all me by the way.

>> No.8965329

>>8965319
>being so butthurt that he must take credit for a series of posts that would make him appear to be arguing with himself, just to escape being shrekt so badly. on an ANONYMOUS board.
jesus, what a pleb.

>> No.8965462

>>8961551
>talk about their feelings
>this is a bad thing
What do we have to talk about other than our feelings? Our thoughts, but those are closely related to our feelings. How bitter can you be to count 'talking about their feelings' as a bad thing?

Also
>talk a lot in general
You're on a literature board. Literature is communication, sharing of thoughts, so is talking.

>> No.8965479

>>8960924

Most writers are fedora-tier nerd virgins.

>> No.8965529

>>8965479
>implying

>> No.8965827
File: 365 KB, 1024x750, 1473878116492.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8965827

>>8965462
>What do we have to talk about other than our feelings? Our thoughts, but those are closely related to our feelings.
You really can't think of anything in the world besides what you think and others think, huh?

>> No.8967523

>>8965479
Most writers are just normies

>> No.8967526

>>8965479
Just nihilists and misanthropists.

>> No.8967560

who reformed ex-sjw here

>> No.8967562

>>8967523
>>8967526
which of them is it you little shits

>> No.8967580

>>8965827
>You really can't think
>think
>You really can't think anything different than what you think

>> No.8967639

>>8967562
Nihilistic and misanthropic writers.

>> No.8967644

>>8967560
Yup. Except I was mild, because I was all for blacks and women but I hated Muslims and transgenders.

Now I'm gayer but also more racist.

>> No.8967659

>>8967580
He was clearly being sarcastic, anon.

>> No.8967664

because their gay

>> No.8967852

>>8965462
Difference between men and women are women rarely have thoughts worth sharing.

>> No.8967909
File: 203 KB, 898x1600, 1467622489535.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8967909

Don't listen to 4chan too completely when it comes to women. They can redpill you quite a bit in useful ways but if you take those new reservations a step too far into a blanket hatred of women then you will have become the memes.

Be smart about it. Not bitter.

>> No.8967977
File: 1003 KB, 322x251, 1463875578289.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8967977

>>8963868

>women are a simple curio to me but I'm totally not in any way like you guys you are all misogynists for this kind of talk

Fuck off you disingenuous faggot. You can't be real with yourself even when you are completely anonymous.

>> No.8967986

>>8967909
>Don't listen to 4chan too completely when it comes to women.
at all lad, dont listen to 4chan at all. Its filled with kids and YAs who think they know it all, know more than professors and experts if the ideas dont fit their personal worldview. Convinced by a jpg of anything, the board's larger population is knowledgeless when it comes to people and human interaction. This is normal though, its called growing up. So dont worry about it and ignore it, there is literally no change you can make unless you have a brain growth accelerator.

>> No.8967988

>>8961013
1. Histrionic tendencies
2. Passive aggressive behavior
3. Overly emotional thinking
4. Attention whores

Ok there you go.

>> No.8968007

>>8967986

>at all lad, dont listen to 4chan at all. Its filled with kids

Well I'm not a kid; I'm an oldfag.

And 4chan has a lot of useful things to impart about the state of modern society - prevalent types of modern women and possible futures with them being one aspect of that.

Going through interpersonal growth is important, I agree, but you are an SJW flunkey and apologist if you would rather see these young guys go out into the world completely ignorant of this.

>> No.8968038

>>8967977

>You can't be real with yourself even when you are completely anonymous.

The point of being anonymous is trying on different faces, to find the ones that fit best. Only in moments of deep frustration do I purposefully show my real self to you faggots. Also how am I misogynist? I'm a bit sexist, for sure, but that's not the same as misogyny.

>> No.8968042

>>8968038

Lmfao mental gymnastics: the post.

>> No.8968052

>>8968042

No idea what you're talking about pal.

>> No.8968839

>>8967986
I'm 24 and I hate women and I am definitely more intelligent than a lot of my professors.

>> No.8969140

>>8961910
This is the secret I hide in every social interaction. Innate superiority. They stay alive because I wish it. When they cease to amuse me with their artificial self deluding independence, then we can begin to shove them back into the cabinet niche where they belong, with the knickknacks, toiletries, and parlor games.

>> No.8969935

>>8960971
At that point it's just textbook projection. Every time.

Like all of /r9k/ and most of you fuckers.

>> No.8970803

>>8961836
listen to this guy if you want a beta bf

>> No.8970849

A woman gets laid to get ahead.

A man gets ahead to get laid.

This is the fundamental dynamic of the sexes.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
reCAPTCHA
Action