[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 95 KB, 894x894, 330d95dad14f5cf911b0dc0444c61165.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
878050 No.878050 [Reply] [Original]

Esoteric

Short Description

A fictitious story based on reality and change. A chain of secrets are revealed to world, and the world trembles under a new order. The reaction takes place quickly and with little warning; and the once peaceful Earth, becomes a warzone. Racism is long lost, you’re either on your races side, or you’re the enemy. There are no morals, as no-one knows what ‘Good’ is anymore.

A lone college student embarks on a journey to try and uncover a code, and destroy the government, using their own tools against them. The times are hard, and living is no longer an easy task – the rules become strict and finding people to trust is almost impossible.

Deeper within the story is an element of friendship, lust, and jealousy between two close friends. Their bond becomes stronger as they learn more about themselves, but some secrets begin to tear them away from each other, and they become enemies.

Throughout the story the main character meets many companions, some of which help him, and some attempt to stop him. As he becomes more powerful, his friends begin to fear him, but some stay loyal. There are many choices he has to make alone, and the influence from those he meets has great effect on these decisions.

>> No.878054

Prologue
“It wasn’t always like this… Many years ago there was peace, and this world was filled with wonder and tranquillity; and there were no wars or battles, just hard-working citizens and a comforting culture. People would fight with words, rather than weapons, and winning the battles never really mattered. In the very first days of the crisis, people were confused and lost, no-one really knew what was happening, and no-one expected it to turn out the way it did. I was young at the time and clueless – back then, I didn’t understand the ‘Why?’, and I was too frightened to try and find out. They called it ‘Reunion’, and we had to accept it; we had no choice… Over time the changes began to take effect; and people would disappear without a trace – names were plucked from the system, and forgotten within seconds; all we could do was hope we were not next.”

The year is 2011, and the planet Earth is about to undergo huge changes. For years the government had hidden the truth from the world, through propaganda and evil education, people were unknowingly enslaved by powerful dictators. These men were undercover of the media, like shadows – never showing their faces, but controlling the outcome of everyday life.

>> No.878058

The image of God was once ridiculed by scientists and politicians, and people would be wary whether to believe. In the last few months some large secrets were revealed to the world accidently, the biggest being the discovery of energy imbuement; the ability to combine advanced forms of energy within a living organism; through cybernetic enhancements such as nano-suits or biochemical injections. A video was leaked over the internet of a man in armour manipulating a flame, causing it to rush left and right using only the power of thought. This was very basic compared to what this invention was capable of, but was a huge leap from what people believed was possible.

The second secret was the application of the government on the real world; people realised that presidential figures were just pawns, being controlled by a hidden group of men known as the illuminati. This conspiracy shook the world, and immediately people began to revolt, attempting to cause a human revolution. Everyone wanted to be free, like the government promised; but it wasn’t like that. Each action was forced; no-one was making choices.

>> No.878060

The third and final secret is still not confirmed. It was discovered when news arose of a group of scientists being brutally murdered, after deciphering a code which they had stumbled upon while analysing a few religious books; and this code was to prove that God is real. One of the victims had written a message in panic, and had hidden it deep within the labs he worked in. It was found by a journalist and shown to the world through media. The note uttered the words: “You must find God,” and a series of clues followed: “The waters that flow in serenity, will flow within the hearts of the enemy,” the first; “The fires touch, will facilitate the cold,” the second; “In your arms you hold a light, and a paradigm you echo,” the third; “And in your minds you hold sin, and in your life you collide,” the final. There could have been more clues, ones that weren’t released to the public.

A chain of events is about to unfold, which will change the world forever....

>> No.878063
File: 3 KB, 126x81, 1277724031976.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

CHAPTER 1
THREE WEEKS EARLIER

>> No.878067

Stood in confusion, were two young men, scanning the dead body of a late philosopher who had been a victim of a viscous murder, which occurred a few hours ago; both were holding what looked to be parchments with ancient writing and symbols scribbled all over – and on one of the parchments was a distinct silhouette of a man; and across his chest, an image of a dark red cross, with four different pictures in each of the quadrants, as if they were symbolizing different events.

Both of the men were in black suits, and looked very professional. One was slightly taller than the other, and had blonde messy hair. The other had black, neatly finished, spiked up hair and was tapping his foot impatiently. The room was covered with shadows, and there was a small beam of light shooting through an open set of double doors which marked the exit.

“So… It’s beginning now?” the shorter man asked as he turned his back away from the lifeless corpse.

>> No.878071

The blonde man shuffled off towards the exit of the room, “It began four hours ago,” he said under his breath. The other man noticed but continued to look blindly into the shadows, “We better get a move on,” he finished before passing through the double doors.

“Is it… Possible?” the black haired man muttered, and then turned towards the exit and followed the other man.

A few hours passed, the room was beginning to get colder, and the smell of the body was began to take over the area; however, the white-tiled floors were clean and well kept, ruined only by the large pool of blood surrounding the victim. The blood had already begun to clot, but parts were still in liquid form, moving ever so slightly from the tiny breeze - flowing almost unnoticeably through the building. The dead man held a very eerie-looking smile on his face, as though his death was comforting, and his eyes were wide open, glazed from the prolonged exposure.

>> No.878076

Meanwhile, in a college classroom far away, were a class of psychology students and their tutor, uneducated of the current events. Sat at the back of the classroom doodling on his notepad was a young adult-man named Ciaran. The teachers proclaim that he has a lot of potential, but loses focus quickly when it comes to doing anything that doesn’t interest him. Although he has a good heart and wants to try hard, sometimes he is just too lazy – Ciaran really wants to find love, but cannot due to his imperfections; he is very picky and attracts a variety of different audiences; this can be due to his good looks or his aboriginal personality. Ciaran has never found love but is always on the lookout for someone to change that.

He ranges in around five foot eleven, has black trimmed hair with short sides, hazel sharp eyes and a contagious smile. His style is very esoteric, and makes him stand out amongst the others in his class – he is wearing loose fit jeans and a smart red long-sleeved shirt, with a pair of white plain trainers. He is a clean-skinned white Caucasian and has an average sportsman build.

>> No.878092

moar nao

>> No.878113

wont be no moar until i write it, faggit

>> No.878120
File: 22 KB, 352x400, Donotwant.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>878050
>>878054
>>878058
>>878060
>>878067
>>878071
>>878076
>>878113

>> No.878139

>>878092
>>878113

samefag

>> No.878154

obviously a bad writer
lemmie guess, you're still trying to come up with that original idea where the MC gets 'uncannie' precise messages sent to him through his mind... hahahah faggit; who the fuck wants to read ur shit, AND THAT IS WHY YOU'RE CONSTANTLY MAD
>>878120
>>878120
>>878120
>>878120
>>878120

>> No.878156
File: 47 KB, 319x243, youmad.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>878154

>> No.878159

this story is about nazi america in 2011,
think it will be entertaining to those who aren't just huge faggots with no taste

>> No.878165

DONT even try it newfag, i'm immune to your shit
>>878156
>>878156
>>878156
>>878156

>> No.878170

why does this sound more like a video game pitch than a book overview

>> No.878172
File: 101 KB, 571x570, cool story.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>878154

That's so original, bro.

>> No.878179
File: 19 KB, 449x336, umaddd.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>878154
>>878165

>> No.878183

i'm sorry lol, i forgot this was 4chan.
you know

"where losers and weirdos hang out"
"faggits with uneducated opinions quaffle"

sorry guys, i'm in the wrong place

>> No.878191

U MAD NOW

>> No.878192

>>878183
>"faggits with uneducated opinions quaffle"
Overall 3/10.
This one made me laugh.

>> No.878193
File: 54 KB, 630x630, getthefuckout.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>878183

>> No.878199

lol at you uni faggots
learnt 'confident speaking' and suddenly you're cream of the crop.

1. suck me
2. i'm a better writer/artist than all of you
3. faggit

>> No.878205

>>878183

Go away, please. /Lit/ is full of shitty stories this days from pretentious faggots like you.

>> No.878210

yeah dude, I'm going to take notice of your opinion?
fucking faggit
>>878205
>>878205
>>878205
>>878205
>>878205

>> No.878224

>>878210
ahahahahaahaha

you funny, man. you a funny man.

>> No.878228
File: 1.01 MB, 172x162, theColbert.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.878250

>Stood in confusion, were two young men, scanning the dead body of a late philosophe

lol yu cannot into proper comma usage.

>> No.878264

lame

>> No.878281

This is shit.

>> No.878292
File: 78 KB, 704x481, trollspider.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>878054
>>878058
>>878060
>>878063
>>878067
>>878067
>>878071

this had better be a troll

>> No.878298

way to kill a dream faggits

>> No.878321
File: 532 KB, 1280x800, le musique-aicatch-1280 x 800.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

So you guys don't think a 4th reich story is good?
Racism and shits.
Government revolution and all that crap.
Niggers vs Whites
NAZI AMERICA
Special powers, and more niggers

this isn't good to u?
die

>> No.878325

>>878321

>>>/b/
there you go

>> No.878326

libtard nonsense

>> No.878526

“Listen up!” the teacher shouted, causing the room to fall silent, “Today we will be learning about ‘Human Nature’” she explained. The class looked interested, or scared of getting told off. “Please open your textbooks to page 104.”

Ciaran continued doodling on his notepad, drawing symbols and random faces, “… I can’t wait for this to finish… Like we haven’t learnt enough about human nature” he moaned, nudging the girl he was sitting next to. Her name was Saskia and she is in all three of Ciaran’s classes; Psychology, English and Computing. They get on well but have never thought of each other as more than friends. She is taller than him by a few inches, and has a slim model-like figure; her eyes are bright blue and she chooses to wear pink lipstick. Unlike Ciaran she is stereotyped as a ‘Scene’ girl, wearing black clothes, but not too over the top.

“Huh? Oh yeah, its shit isn’t it” she giggled in response, barely taking notice of his comments, as she was lost in the textbook.

“Seriously though… This is shocking; I swear we’ve already done this page like a thousand times” Ciaran groaned, noticing her lack of attention, “Oi, why are you so interested in this poison?”

>> No.878532

She looked up from the text book and sighed, “Because this poison is the key to getting any good job,” she said then looked back at her book, “anyway, it’s quite interesting.”

Ciaran stood up from his chair, “Yeah, real interesting” he mumbled effortlessly. “Miss?” he shouted towards the front of the classroom.

“Yes Ciaran?” the teacher replied.

“May I be excused? I’ve got a… doctors appointment, in five minutes,” he answered, “It’s about my neck again.”

The teacher smiled then turned to face him, “Sure, make sure to have that finished coursework on my desk tomorrow morning, or I will fail you, and you would have ‘Failed’, as you would say it,” she pronounced; the class laughed softly at the inside joke.

“Yes, Miss, funny, see you,” he uttered as he moved through the exit.

>> No.878536
File: 48 KB, 387x259, facepalmlaptop.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.878542

op confirmed for brit scene girl

>> No.878555
File: 17 KB, 320x240, Image463.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

just took this to proove im no scene girl
i am british though

>> No.878955

fucking bump

>> No.878968

>>878555