[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 44 KB, 600x840, ron_paul_photo_4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
877003 No.877003 [Reply] [Original]

This morning I was awoken by my alarm clock powered by electricity generated by the public power monopoly regulated by the US department of energy.

I then took a shower in the clean water provided by the municipal water utility.

After that, I turned on the TV to one of the FCC regulated channels to see what the national weather service of the national oceanographic and atmospheric administration determined the weather was going to be like using satellites designed, built, and launched by the national aeronautics and space administration. I watched this while eating my breakfast of US department of agriculture inspected food and taking the drugs which have been determined as safe by the food and drug administration.

>> No.877012
File: 258 KB, 200x200, Romperstomper.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

proper nigger disposal 101

>> No.877017

fascinating.

>> No.877022

Some call him the doctor of loooovee.

>> No.877035

Ya, we have shit like that to insure that our cereal isn't made of shit and that our drugs actually work.

Though I am against the FCC regulation.

>> No.877064

At the appropriate time as regulated by the US congress and kept accurate by the national institute of standards and technology and the US naval observatory, I get into my national highway traffic safety administration approved automobile and set out to work on the roads built by the local, state, and federal departments of transportation, possibly stopping to purchase additional fuel of a quality level determined by the environmental protection agency, using legal tender issued by the federal reserve bank. On the way out the door I deposit any mail I have to be sent out via the US postal service and drop the kids off at the public school.

>> No.877087

wwpw

>> No.877099

still remember changing all the ron paul signs on campus to read "paulestinian"

good times

>> No.877117

someone's learning about bureaucracy

>> No.877144

BECK/PALIN 2012

TAKE BACK OUR AMERICA

>> No.877169

libertrian-objectevism is the only real political pholosophy around

everything else is emptyheaded stateism

>> No.877183

>>877099

YOU ARE A DIRTY NIGGER-LOVING STATIST

>> No.877193

i think you are treating this too much like irc.

>> No.877211

WHITE MAN >>>niggers, lie-berals, 'intellectuels', race mixers

repost this if you agree

>> No.877232

I go to Columbia. I have a very good chance at becoming an investment banker. I have, in my wallet alone, over 10 business cards from bankers and traders at Goldman Sachs alone.

I didn't qualify for any aid from FAFSA, which pisses me off, because the new nationalized education loan system also raised the interest rate my parents were paying on their PLUS loans.

nIGGERS GET FREE RIDES, THIS IS WRONG

>> No.877253

NIGGERS LOOK, SMELL, AND ACT LIKE TURDS

LET'S DO OUT PART TO 'WIPE' THEM OFF THE GLOBE

>> No.877282

we must fight to preserve the master race

we must

>> No.877317

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

>> No.877345

GOD CREATED THW WHITE MAN IN HIS IMAGE, JESUS IS WHITE

THAT IS ALL I NEED TO KNOW